PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy Breed

Archa Ic
31-08-05, 15:42
Hello, this more a question to the GMs, but every one can add to the post ^^.

On pandore we used to have this mysterious Faction Called the Anarchy Breed, to enter it, you had to contact the Anarchy Breed faction members (they were players who already joined the faction) they would then forward you to their Faction Leader, who against 600ks and a few missions he would give you, would let you enter the AB faction...

This faction was for people who enjoyed anarchy, chaos, drugs... They would even fight against each other sometimes, they would come and threathen you for money...

We lead a few attacks against both the Dome and Neocron... We were also responsible for puting incendiary bombs in Plaza 1 and 2 killing a lot of people... We were also responsible for a Grim Reaper attack on the city, and for also freeing the Reagants...

We would also come in OP wars and just shoot anyone!

I remember this as beeing a lot of fun... All the Pro Ca faction would be against us, including Crahn, and the remaining factions would be neutral towards us.

The bad points of it is that no Clans could be created and thus no Hacking, and no OPs, (i guess we could join Pro Doy clans for wars, ect...)

We had a motivated faction conseilor who helped us being real anarchists!
Of course this was under Alchemic Dream on Pandore... But i wonder if this could be brought to life on Terra, with a few motivated players... (i know some in the old Pandore community who would be pleased to help me with this, once the Transfere is done)

So, Is this possible????

Kierz
31-08-05, 15:51
Just wondering but how big were the AB on pandore, cause personally it's the faction that most suits how I'd like to rollplay the game, but I'd kinda expect a lot of people would like that too which would ruin the fun a bit.

Brammers
31-08-05, 15:56
If AD made it possible, KK can also do it. However it's probably more of a case of getting KK to actually do it.

From what you have posted I do like what AD did with Anarchy Breed.

Tratos
31-08-05, 16:04
Just wondering but how big were the AB on pandore, cause personally it's the faction that most suits how I'd like to rollplay the game, but I'd kinda expect a lot of people would like that too which would ruin the fun a bit.

Anarchy Breed was very limited on Pandore, when i played there i think it was 9 people at maximum then the Faction Counsilor (Just go give them a title, more of a respected anarchist really) to my understanding people were bootedif they assisted other factions too much or didnt roleplay alot (AB was more of a reward than a right) to allow new members to join the ranks of Anarchy Breed, all the current members had to agree on the new member for them to join, then as the thread starter said, they had to pay a hefty sum and do some tasks, alot harder than just getting the symp and going.

AB was really cool, i remeber seeing an AB running through plaza with people chasing them and then a few moments later the bin the AB had stopped near exploded :D, it killed a few people close to it (This was on Venus, people in Plaza, lol) a little while later extra copbots were around with the crime scene blocked off and i think a GM as a copbot doing the usual "Back away people, nothing to see here", very very cool.

Neocron needs bins! lol

Archa Ic
31-08-05, 16:24
Well, its true we were not many, but we still made a few events on Pandore, but most of the fun was on Venus, thats true!

But it would be cool to have an AB faction, or try to move it up! ^^ And some how i am sure it would boost up Role Play :)

Tratos
31-08-05, 16:39
Well, its true we were not many, but we still made a few events on Pandore, but most of the fun was on Venus, thats true!

But it would be cool to have an AB faction, or try to move it up! ^^ And some how i am sure it would boost up Role Play :)

i liked how it was a small faction, it was fun to have AB and not even be in it, lol :D

Toxen
31-08-05, 17:54
While KK im sure would love to boost role play, I don't think AB would sit well on Terra and other servers at the moment, not to mention they are currently part of a major NPC storyline involving mutants, Also terra isn't exactly the most roleplay intesensive server around. AD was able to follow a storyline outside of KK fixed idea's which allowed things like AB faction doing this on terra would require it to be done on mars and mercury too or seperation of the storyline between those servers and terra which would cause a multitude of problems though on paper its a good idea and it sounds good implementation would probably not go down well.

Mr Kot
31-08-05, 18:19
So what happens when Pandore AB chars are transferred to another server?

Do they stay AB? do they become factionless? do they get reset to a random faction chosen by KK? can the player just choose one?

giga191
31-08-05, 18:37
mmm anarchy breeding...

Obsidian X
31-08-05, 18:38
Well if the French AB runners get to stay AB, then thats totally unfair on us Terranians who would never get the chance to be anarchists. My guess is that they get dumped in TG by default.

Noirze
31-08-05, 18:47
If your Ab and get transfered, you go automaticly Tg, so was it for the transfert Nc 1/Nc 2 .

[TgR]KILLER
31-08-05, 18:54
doubt ab will still be ab with a move or when they stay on the server. as we all know AD managed their server diffrent from KK. now its yet again a KK server so it will go under KK server rules and therefor AB won't be in.

also if AB would be in there would be some mention or something in the planfile or something :p

i wish people just stopped moaning every week another thread about ab sigh.

Obsidian X
31-08-05, 19:00
Ok how about this for Anarchy Breed - every so often, theres an NPC randomly spawned on the map. He apears only once a month, and the first runner that comes accross him is given a mission, that if completed, will allow that player to join the AB, renouncing his ties with his current factionor whatever. Once he has been spoken to by a runner (whether they take him up or not), he despawns, not to be seen for another month. That would make AB a small minority, and a special reward to a few lucky runners.

Speedball
31-08-05, 19:03
My guess is that they get dumped in TG by default.

And that's totaly unfair too. We did not choose to be TG, so let us choose our faction. (exept ab)

[TgR]KILLER
31-08-05, 19:32
life isn't fair deal with it ;x

they would have to rebuild the transfer system to let you chose again. maybe just work hard and transfer your ass the comming week to the faction you want to be in ?

Speedball
31-08-05, 19:38
KILLER']

they would have to rebuild the transfer system to let you chose again. maybe just work hard and transfer your ass the comming week to the faction you want to be in ?

I don't want to change the transfer option. AFTER the transfer they just have to change my faction (takes 5 sec...)