PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Party! Advice Please!

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 13:56
Okay heres the dilema:

* Party this friday held by yours truely

*No money for booze and booze is hard to come by

*My 5 speaker sound system is miles away and out of reach. Have a speaker in my lounge thats works (only one though and lounge filled with valubles). Or I could bput my CD player in my garage crank up volume and stick fairy lights about.

*Lots of people coming

*Needs to be good prty its a farewell party for myself

*General party advice needed.

So please tell me how to face these dilemas and not makes this party a dud :(

I need you people help!

giga191
30-08-05, 14:00
One word: Scrabble

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 14:01
8|

what?

This a party not a rainy day!

giga191
30-08-05, 14:04
it could rain

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 14:06
Dont make this more stressful than it is.

Fuck cant get through to most of my mates

GAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8|

giga191
30-08-05, 14:11
get everyone around your computer and get them to watch you play NC!!

If it was me, I would have it in my garage and instead of b00ze just have spirits. No risk of breaking anything = more enjoyable party for you. Altho the neighbours might not like it depending on where you live

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 14:13
Next door to me are a deaf pensioner and and incompitant pensioner who cant do anything.

Im in the clear :D

Bugs Gunny
30-08-05, 14:16
Tell everyone to bring some booze.
Most people don't mind to bring their own booze if they can just get drunk and throw up in someone else's place.

As for the music, crank it.

Important note: Don't forget to stock up on toiletpaper, you don't want to send the curtains to the drycleaners.

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 14:18
yes........

excellent :D

Dargeshaad
30-08-05, 14:20
Important note: Don't forget to stock up on toiletpaper, you don't want to send the curtains to the drycleaners.
Speaking with experience? :lol::lol::lol:

Mr Kot
30-08-05, 14:21
Having little booze / money for booze shouldn't be a problem if everyone brings their own. You must have some in the house, so just empty all known drinks cabinets and line the bottles up on a table so it looks like a good selection. Most people won't notice the ten year old bottle of advocaat or the untouched unpronouncable bottle of goop you brought back from Torremolinos last year.

As for the sound system, don't be so lazy :p do some fetching and carrying. I've had to pull apart my system before now to take it downstairs.

Only problem here might be the lounge full of valuables. Remember Naimex's experience (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=124626) ? Are all the people real friends that you know? or are they gonna bring along random friends / ppl they met in a pub / prostitutes / drug dealers ?

One word: ScrabbleNah, twister for teh win! More fun naked too ;)

Bugs Gunny
30-08-05, 14:22
Past experience has made me replace all the curtains with metal blade louvres.
On top of that i tell everyone the neighbours have curtains.

Mr Kot
30-08-05, 14:28
Don't forget to stock up on toiletpaper, you don't want to send the curtains to the drycleaners.There's always the handtowels :p

/me wonders why i don't get invited to many parties 8|

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 14:33
Okay.....should ahve few people coming....

Lets see theres

Miles
David + Amy?
Bush
Charlotte
Scott + Laura?
Adrian + Skank???
Vanessa?
James? + Weed???????????
The Camero Rouge band probably
Damn gotta be more :(

I don't have many frineds as I thought I did :(

Obsidian X
30-08-05, 15:01
Don't forget to move anything that can be broken/stolen into a lockable bedroom or somewhere else inacessable.

Tratos
30-08-05, 15:05
BYO for Booze tends to be what we do for parties and shit and it works also if you choose to be in the living room stick all the valuable stuff in a box and put that in a room no one is allowed in.

For sound system i used to just turn up my PC speakers and take my wireless keyboard downastiars with winamp on random on my whole music collection :eek: worked well and if something that wasnt so good came on i just hit the next track key, lol

Scarus
30-08-05, 15:26
Put your address up on the NC forums and I'm sure you'll have more friends ;)

As others have said just get people to bring their own drink, if there doesnt seem to be enough for everyone and people dont mind, pool all the drink and make tar (everything mixed with everything) it can become the greatest drink ever, or it may become extremely vile though is still excellent for drinking games as the drink actually does turn into a forfeit.

If you want more people to come you could always tell your friends to invite their friends, of course then becomes the problem with trust, in which case if the garage has nothing hugely valuable in it I would host it there and lock the house, then later if those people leave and your just left with your trusted friends you could move into the living room, if there is anything valuable or fragile, no matter how obscurely placed it WILL get broken, so make sure you move anything you'll be made a eunuch over.

If everyone is trusted obviously just host it where-ever, garage may be alot easier if there is casualties, if your garage just has a concrete floor you just need a hose/bucket of water to clean up any mess.

I wouldn't say the music would have to be deafening, just loud enough to give people something to entertain them should things slow down aswell as setting a more lively mood. Obviously if you could get the 5 speakers to where your holding the party I would, even if you just use them as something to impress the ladies. (I'm not sure how that'll work, maybe some sort of phallic metaphorical bullshit)

If friends plan on staying I would make sure you have enough blankets or else your going to have to choose between who gets on and who doesnt and thats never good, if you dont have enough just get those who are staying to bring theres before the party starts, just as they may look abit stupid turning up to a party with drink under one arm and a blanket under another.

Thats all I can really think of, if more problems/issues arise I'm sure the infamous collective of the Neocron forums could figure something out, though it may involve bondage.

-Scarus

nobby
30-08-05, 19:45
I once thought about having a party...Then i sat and thought for hours on who to invite :p

Dribble Joy
30-08-05, 20:45
Strip poker.

As for booze, say it's bring your own. Then get mashed.

Twister is allways good.

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 21:11
hhhmmmm

what about inflatable jousting?

nobby
30-08-05, 21:12
rofl my woffle...what a game that would be!

Transformer
30-08-05, 21:48
ok how about this...make it BYOB and once everyone's pretty damn buzzed get 2 bikes and some hockey sticks....first comes bike jousting. then once your done with that head back inside and play some random card/drinking game, maybe like fuck the dealer....cuz indeed you may get fucked over. then once everyone is drunk get a pool filled with jello and enjoy that for a little bit....assuming you have girls being there it'll be more fun. if you have a hot tub take that to your own advantage, trust me on this one.

prior actions....make sure if you do the jello thing you do it in the yard and not inside....its messy. hide ALL valuables in a closet or something, if your in a house keep the upstairs off limits to avoid people just wondering off and possible puking without you knowing, get everthignt that looks like it could fall over and set in on the floor in a corner or somewhere safe....could prob add more but besides that just have fun!

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 21:59
Most of my mates will have there own girlfriends round. I only wish someone brings a busty slut whore for me :(

SilKK
30-08-05, 22:02
solution= call lloyd banks to get this mtuha krunked

Transformer
30-08-05, 22:06
Most of my mates will have there own girlfriends round. I only wish someone brings a busty slut whore for me :(

your the same age as me! not that hard to find some slutty girls....remember everyone changes when their drunk.

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 22:13
Well the ones i know live far away from me. My amte Adrian usually has this big titties slut whore at his parties...worth a shot :D

But hey this is about me leaving Birmingham not getting laid. Some of my friends sure are gonna miss me :(

Transformer
30-08-05, 22:20
Well the ones i know live far away from me. My amte Adrian usually has this big titties slut whore at his parties...worth a shot :D

But hey this is about me leaving Birmingham not getting laid. Some of my friends sure are gonna miss me :(

well at least try to have fun. always good to have friends at your side

Hell-demon
30-08-05, 22:25
Few phone calls later....

David + Amy coming bring booze and Dave is telling d00ds at band practice about party. Also told him to bring girlies

Adrian bring shit loads of booze. Ill ask him for big boobie sluts.... :rolleyes:

Miles is coming

Scott and Laura will come bringing booze any luck

hhhmmm no word from my friend Ash think hes on holiday.

Now i gotta make a funny speach seeing as I'm leaving :D

Xeno LARD
30-08-05, 23:46
Few phone calls later....

David + Amy coming bring booze and Dave is telling d00ds at band practice about party. Also told him to bring girlies

Adrian bring shit loads of booze. Ill ask him for big boobie sluts.... :rolleyes:

Miles is coming

Scott and Laura will come bringing booze any luck

hhhmmm no word from my friend Ash think hes on holiday.

Now i gotta make a funny speach seeing as I'm leaving :D

Let Xeno and Kid come, we'll bring some bitches, they'll be like

"Oooh yeah Grim Fandango, cool. Hit me up big boy, yeah.. ooh, baby" Or something. Then you can be like
"Oooh yeah, you can be grim, and i'll fandango all over you honey!" Then you'll be like "Oooh yeah, Xeno and Kid are so cool, and so very much better then me at NC, I wish I could have their babies."

And we'd be like "Dude, where's the beer?"
Then you'd be like "Dude, over there!"
And we'd be like "Sweet!"

Yeah.. yeah!

nobby
31-08-05, 00:12
can Nobby come?

Herbitt
31-08-05, 00:34
invite me ill drink out your mums stilettos and my mate will sleep under your stairs YEA MATE then pass out in the livin room with a scarecrow and a pack of stolen batteries in our pockets haha good old days.

best way to have a good party is get drunk early or even before you arrive that way if its crap you wont care cos you'll be wasted and it will seem fun anyway :P

Mr Kot
31-08-05, 13:12
Just leaving Birmingham? or leaving the country?

Hell-demon
31-08-05, 13:25
Birmingham going to live in Malvern

Tratos
31-08-05, 15:50
Birmingham going to live in Malvern

Where? O_o

Original monk
31-08-05, 16:43
lol herbitt long time ago i noticed you around, cool !

rofl SILLK, you know what lloyd banks charges for an hour ? or you got connections ? :)

giga191
31-08-05, 18:36
where do you live, and where are you putting the valuables?

Hell-demon
01-09-05, 11:36
Aaaahhhhhh Party Tomorrow!

nobby
01-09-05, 12:15
If you're scared about your party just get a roll of police tape, stick it around your house, get in a nice comfy armchair, have a nice cold beer and watch some good corry!

sanityislost
01-09-05, 12:21
o_O....nobby...u scare me at times :lol:

SiL ..:..

Original monk
01-09-05, 14:41
bah im all out of policetape atm :/

sanityislost
01-09-05, 15:09
wish i could get some of it, just think of the fun i could have with it and some chalk! oh joy! :D

Obsidian X
01-09-05, 16:05
If you're scared about your party just get a roll of police tape, stick it around your house, get in a nice comfy armchair, have a nice cold beer and watch some good corry!

Where would one accquire police tape, I could find good use for that... :D

Xeno LARD
01-09-05, 18:41

Why, Right here (http://search.ebay.co.uk/police-tape_W0QQfkrZ1QQfromZR8) ofcourse!

Original monk
01-09-05, 18:48

the tough guys way: rob a police station with 15 people dressed in black suits and masks .. with uzi's and shotguns ! demand all there policetape or they will die on the spot with a .50 between the eyes ..

the sissy's way: go steal some policetape at night from a road there currently working on and has holes in it so you cant pass there .. watch out noone is watching !

edit: i had a roll of this tape http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOP-JOKE-POLICE-INCIDENT-TAPE-PRICE-PLUNGE_W0QQitemZ5610017651QQcategoryZ60825QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem , a full roll i got from a mate, i unrolled it and pasted it around my entire room for fun ... few moments later i removed it and trew it away cause i actually dont like police that much lol

lets hope he's party dont end with policetape all around the building lol, yust wouldnt be good :)

Hell-demon
01-09-05, 20:55
Okay got shit loads of junk food and things for party.

Im gonna make a tower of doughnuts!

Sainsbury value coke 18p!!!!!!

Okay lots a people coming now and Im preparing all sorts of shizzle. I've assigned David and Adrian as my party pimps im gonna call them and be more specific with the girls, i.e sluts. :D

Mom is out as well which means her double bed and bedroom will be the shag parlour!!!!! :eek:

People bringing booze and bitches. Tis going to be interesting. As a host I'm gonna wear a suit and make a toast. Will post my toast here for feed back :cool:

Scarus
02-09-05, 04:52
Mom is out as well which means her double bed and bedroom will be the shag parlour!!!!! :eek:

People bringing booze and bitches. Tis going to be interesting. As a host I'm gonna wear a suit and make a toast. Will post my toast here for feed back :cool:

Maybe I'm just wrong but I wouldnt be able to claim my parents bedroom as being a shag parlour, it would be like having sex on someones grave... actually, wheres Asurmen or SiL. ;)

Good luck with the party mate, hope it all goes well and I misread that and thought I was getting the bread variety of toast. :(

Hope there is much fun and sexings to be had, remember, the ladies love it hardcore.. tell them you PK like theres no tomorrow, and all of NC ph34r j00r 5k1ll5!*.

-Scarus

*not my fault if it doesnt work

Asurmen Spec Op
02-09-05, 04:56
Maybe I'm just wrong but I wouldnt be able to claim my parents bedroom as being a shag parlour, it would be like having sex on someones grave... actually, wheres Asurmen or SiL. ;)

Good luck with the party mate, hope it all goes well and I misread that and thought I was getting the bread variety of toast. :(

Hope there is much fun and sexings to be had, remember, the ladies love it hardcore.. tell them you PK like theres no tomorrow, and all of NC ph34r j00r 5k1ll5!*.

-Scarus

You rang lover?

PARTEH!

sanityislost
02-09-05, 11:57

-Scarus

Mmmmmmmm corpses, graves and dry humping :D
Wouldnt get the bone on in my parents bed tho...thats just wrong :lol:

Hell-demon
02-09-05, 12:03
shit stuff to organise!!!!

will post party toast in A BIZZLE

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 12:23
I'm not going to mention those episodes from my teen years, but let's just say i never had problems with anything :-)

Hell-demon
02-09-05, 12:30
okay okay okay heres my toast/ laying down of ground rules

*taps wine glass/ smashes against head?*

First I'd just like to say thanks for coming.

Second tahnks for drinking all my booze.

Now I'd just like to say the donstairs and upstairs stud are off limit. Also so is my bedroom nothing exciting in their anyway except spanking padals and whips and chains.

Now the downstairs toilet is the vomiting toilet. Now I'm not saying the toilet actually vomits I'm just saying if you have to go with the flow you hurl in that toilet. Bathroom is strictly general use.

Now if you meet someone here who you'd like to do more than chat with then my mom's bedroom is at your disposal :D Please stick the school tie located in the room on the door handle cause shagging is a private thing. If you need protection come to me and I'll give you a bullet proof vest.

So basically folks keep drinking, enjoy yourself and dont do anyone I wouldn't do.

Okay first thing in teh morning so it aint pretty. If there are things you wnat to add please tell me and ill put it in. If things need reworking please notify me. :angel:

John.nl
02-09-05, 12:37
okay okay okay heres my toast/ laying down of ground rules

*taps wine glass/ smashes against head?*

First I'd just like to say thanks for coming.

Second tahnks for drinking all my booze.

Now I'd just like to say the donstairs and upstairs stud are off limit. Also so is my bedroom nothing exciting in their anyway except spanking padals and whips and chains.

Now the downstairs toilet is the vomiting toilet. Now I'm not saying the toilet actually vomits I'm just saying if you have to go with the flow you hurl in that toilet. Bathroom is strictly general use.

Now if you meet someone here who you'd like to do more than chat with then my mom's bedroom is at your disposal :D Please stick the school tie located in the room on the door handle cause shagging is a private thing. If you need protection come to me and I'll give you a bullet proof vest.

So basically folks keep drinking, enjoy yourself and dont do anyone I wouldn't do.

Okay first thing in teh morning so it aint pretty. If there are things you wnat to add please tell me and ill put it in. If things need reworking please notify me. :angel:

ye ye ye

Now where is it? :)

Hell-demon
02-09-05, 12:46
Birmingham!

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 12:55
"and dont do anyone I wouldn't do......."

In your case i would NEVER say that to my guests.
It basicaly gives them way too much freedom.

Hell-demon
02-09-05, 12:57
Freedom is good

Original monk
02-09-05, 13:03
Birmingham!

can you give us some exact locations so our busdriver can find it easily ? :D

John.nl
02-09-05, 13:09
Birmingham!

I know. There are a meelion peeps in Birmingham. You want me to torture them all just to get your address? hm?

nobby
02-09-05, 14:36
Hell-Demon...Why the hell do you use the word Mom?

anyway, Hope your party is a great success!

Hell-demon
02-09-05, 15:49
Party woot!

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 15:52
Ok, as your party progresses i want a kind o captain's log:

7:46pm - Benny has just fallen off the sofa, puked on vicky and tore a painting off the wall.

7:49pm - Benny's gf is cleaning up Vicky and then all of a sudden Ronny, vicky's boyfriend rushes into the bathroom, hurls his vomit onto Benny's gf while shouting "WEEEEVEEEEEENGEEE".

7:53pm - The cops arive at our door. The neighbours complained about me doing explicit poses in front of the streetside window.

etc...

Hell-demon
02-09-05, 15:58
O_o

what the fuck?

Il have the curtains closed..... :rolleyes:

Tratos
03-09-05, 01:19
how did it go/is it going, im currently really quite drunk and it wins.

:D

Asurmen Spec Op
03-09-05, 01:35
O_o

what the fuck?

Il have the curtains closed..... :rolleyes:
Xray vision ACTIVATE!

Hell-demon
03-09-05, 04:01
weeeeyyyy

Hell-demon
03-09-05, 10:49
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE KITCHEN! :eek:

John.nl
03-09-05, 11:14
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE KITCHEN! :eek:

Some Dutch standup-comedian:

- when you see jackets on a bed. You know you're on a party.
- when you hear the same old jokes. You know you're on a party.
- when you see the same old faces. you know you're on a party.
- when the kitchen is crammed with filthy dishes and mayonaise. You know you're on a party
- when the toilet is clogged and you are standing in 5 inches of goo. You know it was your party.

Skusty
03-09-05, 13:08
For the perfect party remove all hip-hop :lol:

Hell-demon
03-09-05, 17:57
Holy shit!

Finished clearing up...well sort of leaving (hells) kitchen for mother :p

So heres what went on.........................

My freinds arrived except for Ness and Scott and Laura. Ash and Charlotte were able to make it and stay over. Things are going great food and booze consumed and much merryment. Then Adrian arrives.

I asked Adrian to bring girls he did of course. BUT THE CRAP KIND!

Ugly under aged pussy and dopey ones at that. His sister friends you see and his sister sia long. They start getting drunk and pissing all my mates off. Not only has Adrian brought dipshit girlies but two of his nerdy friends.

These girls were idiots and real fukwits. Me and the horny guys were extremly dissapointed with the lack of pussy. I decided seeinga s these bitches were drinking all my booze pissing my mates off and flopping about the place taht they outsatyed their welcome. They werent staying for the night adrians mom was picking them at twelve. NOT SOON ENOUGH!

Adrians mom (Sharon) is a nurse so i agve her a call..."Daughters drunk...blah blah blah...her own SAFETY....bla blah...come quick". No time at all they were gone and severly drunk. One girl and a nerd of Ade Chris stayed until getting picked up at half 11.

So after relief we liberate thr booze we were hidinga nd got on with the aprty. Now pussy did arrive. SLUTTY PUSSY!

THANKYOU ROB!

Okay he wanted some action and these girls were very flirty most guys got a dance off them and a snog. (so you know they werent the only girls there).

Now i got it inot my bright head to get some porn. So I ordered the porn channel! Porn for teh win!

I took a great picture with my film camera at everyone crowded round the TV giggling and wincing atwatching an ugly bitch get boned by some german guy. The two nerds however occassionally popped in to sit down and watch it whilst everyon else was out the room.

Bit of bisexual action from the sluts...thats the norm really.

Sadly we should of switched over the porn channel because Sharon came to pick the half 11 peopel up. Que me panicing at the sight of her getting her people with a rather bemused look on her face. She went up to Adrian who was staying, and said "I fobid you to watch anything on that TV tonight". Meanwhile Im fiddling with the digital box trying to get rid of it while a circle of dancing peopel are behind me not helping.

Night goes on and much merryment and dancing to Techno. Mate miles gives my sink a nice pink coating. The vomit looked liked silly string and tuna. an pink. Its still there. In my sink. Floating about. Clogging the drain. A horror to look at.

Made rush for beds and such and note nough. Most people kipped in the lounge and on the floor of the lounge. In the morning me and dave were up and I made pop tarts for all in the lounge. Lazy bastards are all sleeping. I looked at Dave. Looked at the speakers looked at my Rage Against the Machine CD. Thats when a huge thwumping hit of music hit everyone in the room! I laughed so hard. Someone was sleeping next to the speaker.....

Well Im tired i'll tell more later :)

John.nl
03-09-05, 19:34
Please. Seek professional help.

:)

CMaster
03-09-05, 21:11
somehow. I feel that you should have had a conversation like this:

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Sean Smith: Smurfette?
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, well, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those tiny, white pants. It's just so illogical, about being a Smurf, you know? I mean, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Xeno LARD
05-09-05, 00:25
Please. Seek professional help.

Yeah.

somehow. I feel that you should have had a conversation like this:

Sean Smith: Beer and pussy. That's all I need.
Ronald Fisher: We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette.
Sean Smith: Smurfette?
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, not some tight-ass Middlesex chick, right? Like this cute little blonde that will get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does.
Donnie: Smurfette doesn't fuck.
Ronald Fisher: That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other Smurfs. Why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other Smurfs were getting too horny.
Sean Smith: No, no, no, not Vanity. I heard he was a homosexual.
Ronald Fisher: Okay, then, you know what? She fucks them and Vanity watches. Okay?
Sean Smith: What about Papa Smurf? I mean, he must get in on all the action.
Ronald Fisher: Yeah, what he does, he films the gang-bang, and he beats off to the tape.
Donnie: [shouts] First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, well, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those tiny, white pants. It's just so illogical, about being a Smurf, you know? I mean, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
Sean Smith: [pause] Dammit, Donnie. Why you gotta get all smart on us?

Smurfette is hot :(

giga191
05-09-05, 00:48
http://cache.eonline.com/On/Snl/Clip/Images/snl_smurfette.jpg
oooooo yeh, i want some of that

Hell-demon
05-09-05, 01:44
I'd tap that :D

sanityislost
05-09-05, 02:37
Smurfette is just a crossdressing smurf, the smurfs needed a bitch and
smurfette picked the short straw :p :p