PDA

View Full Version : PP3 guards

giga191
30-08-05, 01:07
Remove them please. If you can't stop them from getting stuck in walls and giving them the ability to shoot you anywhere in the zone then just get rid of them. Can't say that I know why they are there in the first place...

eprodigy
30-08-05, 01:10
i thought there wasnt any in PP3

giga191
30-08-05, 01:36
i thought there wasnt any in PP3 they are usually by the pussy club

Riddle
30-08-05, 12:28
We all know guards aren't perfect!!

Try plaza 4 lifts they are always having a party in there :rolleyes:

Tratos
30-08-05, 12:32
Gaurds really need their AI improved...

Surely something can be done to teach em to stay away from grav lifts and find their way home easier... O_o

Gaurd grav lift parties is one of the things that keeps the dome secure which is really annoying, as if you enter one of the surface grav lifts and there like 6 gaurds at the bottom its not really likly you'll survive, one of those things that needs doing to make the dome more raidable.

Original monk
30-08-05, 12:45
i wouldnt mind it if KK removed every guard in every PPzone ... atleast a nice space to fight over ... plus give anticity's the ability to activate a genrep in a pepperpark appartment so it would be even easier for em to drop by

entire PP should be restored to what it was ... a big dangerous area to fight over ... even with prostitutes, gambleNPC's and no cop to be seen in a 100 kilometer ... copbots get fried in PP :)

sultana
30-08-05, 13:44
Would love it if the guards were removed from pepper park. Hell, they should make plaza 3 a safezone again and place some of the old copbots (that shot everyone with a weapon out) in pp1 at the pp1 -> p3 zoneline.

Or something like that anyway. I liked pepper park better when it was like that anyway.

giga191
30-08-05, 14:07
wouldn't be so bad if they didn't get stuck in the wall and shoot you wherever you are

sultana
30-08-05, 14:11
wouldn't be so bad if they didn't get stuck in the wall and shoot you wherever you are
I don't think that's limited to just the guards in pp3 though :rolleyes:

giga191
30-08-05, 16:58
I don't think that's limited to just the guards in pp3 though :rolleyes: surely it is the worst case atm

Masentaja
30-08-05, 20:14
Giga I promise to come and hold your hand while we get assraped by the guards, as soon as I get my account paid that is.
Been fighting with C2P one day now, without success. >.<

-Necro/Demon/Panzer/Goat
++vomit