PDA

View Full Version : Account fek up

jnky
28-08-05, 13:47
C2P cancelled my account because of the expirary date on my card without any notification to me. This was due to my bank updating my card.
So C2P tell me to udate my card which it rejected due to C2P "technical problems".
Well 5 days had passed and I was getting more annoyed so I try this pay by cash method which I thought worked like a direct debit from my bank, this was my second mistake but all I wanted to do was play my game !! My bank has to wire the money to pay by cash which is something I really dont want to have to do. I mean firstly I have to pay a setup charge (14.99 euros) then I have to feck about ringing my bank and getting them to send the info quoting my ref number ect.ect.
So I ask my wife if I can use her visa to setup C2P and it works, great !! no not great!! now I cant get my payment method back to C2P.
It seams that the only way I can now play without a lot of arseing around and costing me more money is to start a brand spanking new account, and after playing for nearly three years I dont really feel like fecking doing that.

Is there any way to get the pay by cash off my account so I can use my C2P account again on my wifes card or am I fecked ??

Asurmen Spec Op
28-08-05, 14:25
it has to be done manually, email account@neocron.com

Tratos
28-08-05, 14:26
Send an e-mail to account@neocron.com they'll be able to tell you either way and if its possible most likly slap C2P for you. :)

EDIT: Doh, beaten to it.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-08-05, 14:27
Send an e-mail to account@neocron.com they'll be able to tell you either way and if its possible most likly slap C2P for you. :)

EDIT: Doh, beaten to it.
pwned :)

Jest
29-08-05, 16:26
C2P cancelled my account because of the expirary date on my card without any notification to me. This was due to my bank updating my card.Same thing happened to me. And I havent been able to play for 3 weeks because for some reason my new card isnt being accepted. :(

Odin
29-08-05, 20:58
Yes e-mail account@neocron.com whenever you are having any issues and we can walk you through it.