PDA

View Full Version : OZ Subway Station...

vashtyphoon78
27-08-05, 20:14
Has anyone gone through the subway to outzone lately? i just did and it was weird...go through the subway to outzone and tell me what you guys see different...

QuakCow
27-08-05, 20:26
the outzone mall place was cool, now theres nothing there :(

Tratos
27-08-05, 20:31
Has anyone gone through the subway to outzone lately? i just did and it was weird...go through the subway to outzone and tell me what you guys see different...

This something to do with keeping our eyes open? or has some thing been changed?

MrTrip
27-08-05, 21:45
I go through OZ station once in a great while...I was only really active there in NC1 when we were getting ready to take an op near by...and I was TG :lol:

Now I only go there for the GR, just in case, then never return...screen shots anybody?

Tratos
27-08-05, 21:53
looks exactly the same to me O_o

MrTrip
27-08-05, 21:59
Maybe they just wanted to PK you :lol:

IceStorm
28-08-05, 01:51
I was there several times this week. I didn't see any difference between this week and past weeks.

eprodigy
28-08-05, 03:49
Has anyone gone through the subway to outzone lately? i just did and it was weird....
omfg i just went there an saw what you mean

i cant believe this wasnt in the patch notes or something :eek:

Mr Kot
28-08-05, 04:06
something to do with the dragon's wrath guards?

eprodigy
28-08-05, 04:13
something to do with the dragon's wrath guards?
much better then that but im not going to be the one to spoil it.

Obsidian X
28-08-05, 04:16
much better then that but im not going to be the one to spoil it.

I'm at OZ subway station, if this is an in-joke, could someone let me in on it? Or is some silly hoax, where everyone claims that something is going down and really nothing is on...? 8|

vashtyphoon78
28-08-05, 04:36
no dude when your headed to the OZ station if you look where the beggars used to be while ur in the subway on ur way, theres nothing there now and itl looks like ur going through OZ6 or something (that zone that looks like a vehicle manufacturing plant)

i noticed something else today, was going to Via Rosso on a newb char, there are like 6 bright white panels that look GM placed on ur way there, right before Via Rosso

(This is no joke you just have to pay attention on occasional to notice)

sanityislost
28-08-05, 04:38
Anyone got some screenshots?

SiL ..:..

Toxen
28-08-05, 11:00
Well Dirus did say look out for stuff, suggest we all get screenies and document everything on the forums just incase something big kicks off.

Tratos
28-08-05, 14:15
no dude when your headed to the OZ station if you look where the beggars used to be while ur in the subway on ur way, theres nothing there now and itl looks like ur going through OZ6 or something (that zone that looks like a vehicle manufacturing plant)

(This is no joke you just have to pay attention on occasional to notice)

You refering to the outzone surface place the subway goes through... looked the same :/

Argent
28-08-05, 15:01
Whole subway zone is exactly as it has been for months(years?) already. Went around there today and found absolutely nothing new.

Edit : @ASO: It's been there forever as far as I can remember.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-08-05, 15:12
Something I noticed, Im not sure if it was in there earlier
here (http://www.golddisksoftware.com/oz.png)

Tratos
28-08-05, 16:10
Yeah that RN Term model has been there since Neocron 1.

eprodigy
28-08-05, 17:41
ok i was lying i didnt see anything either :lol:

MrTrip
28-08-05, 18:41
ok i was lying i didnt see anything either :lol:

o_O Maybe DoY is going to finally nuke the city, and actually cause some damage....that would rock....we should so level Plaza....>_< our city center looks like poo, SO SHOULD NEOCRONS!

LiL T
28-08-05, 19:02
You made me waste 4k to go and have a look, theres nothing changed

You = KOS >.< and yes DOY should level neocron with a dirty nuke not a neutron bomb and the zones around neocron should be burned to a crisp with trees on fire and dead copbots \o/

Tratos
29-08-05, 02:20
Anyone else noticed anything unusual over the last couple days that would go with the little warning in the launcher then?

Toxen
29-08-05, 02:39
I'll tell you know and I'll be proved right by the fact that the launcher announcement is directed at DoY and NC, aswell as MB and TH, it will be Mutants or Anarchy Breed or a combination of the two. We are in line for a heavy content patch I speculate 19meg

Tratos
29-08-05, 02:54
Now, i guessed it will no doubt be mutants and AB makes sence with the joint attack of the mutants and AB on the TG drug convoy, but how do you know about this massive content patch? somthing your not telling us? ;) what you thinks going to be in it at 19meg?

EDIT: Went to Regants Legacy today and all is quiet...

Asurmen Spec Op
29-08-05, 03:07
maybe regents is coming back?

zii
29-08-05, 05:16
I think this was a ploy to get people into the OZ. I went down there to try and find someone to kill. ho ho.

Toxen
29-08-05, 10:54
Uh yuh and neh, we've had scout groups regularly checking the outzone, main sewer and regeants for increased mutant activity and nada but rember the last mutant attack on NC came via a hover carrier that put down in via rosso 2. I have a feeling we won't know whats going on till the second rockets start rocking the streets below our apartments. Just have your weapons ready to go guys, rember regeant mutants have a tendacy to go force and energy weapons.

CMaster
29-08-05, 12:49
I still say there is a chance that the Japanese are going to attack, although I think something more familiar is more likley.

Obsidian X
29-08-05, 15:46
There was an invasion at MB on saturday night, a DoY bomber showed up and started dropping Doybots, Y Reps and a host of other nasties at the base.

Tratos
29-08-05, 16:03
i hope its not the Japenese, its too soon in my opinion with so many ties still not completed.

The MB DoY invasion is a little odd since the warning was also given to the Dome O_o

Bugs Gunny
29-08-05, 16:22
I say we're DOOOMED, we're all doomed.
Women and children first, and those who can't make it out on time should do a /set kill_self 1 to prevent being turned into a mutant.....

Hell-demon
29-08-05, 16:59
Al women should come to my appartment so I can shelter them from the bombs.

But ladies if everyone is wiped out we will have to rebuild civilisation so I only ask that you be gentle :rolleyes:

i think KK are taking their sweet time......