PDA

View Full Version : Neofrag

LiL T
26-08-05, 19:48
Does anyone else think it would be cool to have neofrag maps based on capture the flag matchs or team death matchs. I think neofrag needs to be first fixed and then get some love, it could be done like this. When you goto enter the map you can join as blue team or red team, I also think they should make them bigger so that 2 clans can enter with say 8 people per side.

ROZZER187
26-08-05, 19:53
i always liked this idea but like most things it wont work and NF is already bugged :(

LiL T
26-08-05, 20:00
i always liked this idea but like most things it wont work and NF is already bugged :(

But they should fix and sort it out *sigh* I have had some real fun in there, people are allways well mannered, none of this stfu noob shit, allways good clean fights. You know what I mean, people who you normaly argue with over OOC become just another competiter <-- spelling and everyone treats people right with the "GG" etc. I know the bugs that exist in there, mainly people floating etc, but not tested fully yet resists might be bugged and run speed.

Asurmen Spec Op
26-08-05, 23:46
I agree that the current bugs should be fixed, and maybe a NF with vehicles would be cool

Oh and lil T, are you the littel terror thats running around?

Koshinn
26-08-05, 23:57
I agree that the current bugs should be fixed, and maybe a NF with vehicles would be cool

LittleTerror, yes she is. littel terror? I'm not so sure. :confused:

If they made NF like... not 0/1, but always 0/16 that'd be nice. Or add a reset button if no one's inside so you can reset the size of the map. 90% of the time all the NF decks are bugged at 0/1 because entering a fresh deck bugs it to 0/1 and no one else can enter. Dumbest thing ever.... base case KK! Set the base case!!

mehirc
27-08-05, 00:01
I really would like to see the Neofrag a place where people can go whenever there are no OP-fights and always get some pvp. Maybe there could be even implemented a simple rank-system.

But a better op-system that makes more fights possible for more clans would be the best.

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 00:25
I really would like to see the Neofrag a place where people can go whenever there are no OP-fights and always get some pvp. Maybe there could be even implemented a simple rank-system.

But a better op-system that makes more fights possible for more clans would be the best.
Though there are those who think that op fighting is utter crap.

Dargeshaad
27-08-05, 00:39
Though there are those who think that op fighting is utter crap.
Remove monks and I'll OP fight 24/7 :lol:

eprodigy
27-08-05, 00:40
thats one thing i like about NF. even the biggest ideas can manage a 'gf' at the end without the crap.

NONpk
27-08-05, 01:00
What about Unreal Tournament o_O ? . costs 0$ a month :eek:

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 01:04
What about Unreal Tournament o_O ? . costs 0$ a month :eek:
:confused: What does UT have anything to do with this?
UT isnt NC, they arent compareable, they arent even the same genrea.
Or I guess that caring about skill means we should go to UT O_o

[TgR]KILLER
27-08-05, 01:05
i think he's on about dm / ctf being ut to lol. i dno tho 25000 games have dm / ctf.

altrough playing iCTF always helped my aim in nc :p

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 01:11
KILLER']i think he's on about dm / ctf being ut to lol. i dno tho 25000 games have dm / ctf.

altrough playing iCTF always helped my aim in nc :p
oooohh.....

NC > UT that is all

sanityislost
27-08-05, 01:38
that would be cool but while they are at it the should add /countdown then it shows up in the window
your name: 1
your name: 2
your name: 3
your name: Go!

(with a second inbetween each line)

SiL ..:..

Koshinn
27-08-05, 02:16
that would be cool but while they are at it the should add /countdown then it shows up in the window
your name: 1
your name: 2
your name: 3
your name: Go!

(with a second inbetween each line)

Have you ever duelled? It's 3, 2, 1, go... not 1, 2, 3, go. That's why it's called a countDOWN not countUP. noob. :D

sanityislost
27-08-05, 02:17
Have you ever duelled? It's 3, 2, 1, go... not 1, 2, 3, go. That's why it's called a countDOWN not countUP. noob. :D

im pissed shut it lol :D

garyu69
27-08-05, 02:18
SiL is a very sexy dueler, thats his tactic, confuse the opponent :p

sanityislost
27-08-05, 02:18

hahaha sex@jooo!

btw may be coming back getting new sexy pc next week :P

Koshinn
27-08-05, 02:20
So while they're like :confused: :confused: :confused: and start typing "you're counting wrong!!1" SiL defeats them? :lol:

sanityislost
27-08-05, 02:21
So while they're like :confused: :confused: :confused: and start typing "you're counting wrong!!1" SiL defeats them? :lol:

lol when im drunk....yes! :p

sultana
27-08-05, 07:44
I would love to see ctf, neofrag maps, would be so much fun.

And you could have specialty maps, say like, where blessed and holy ppu spells cannot be used. And maybe things such as the obliterator not being usable while carrying the flag.

Imagine a 10 on 10 pe CTF :D

Cornhusker
27-08-05, 08:29
that would be awesome to have a nf game like that

Dargeshaad
27-08-05, 08:39
I would love to see ctf, neofrag maps, would be so much fun.

And you could have specialty maps, say like, where blessed and holy ppu spells cannot be used. And maybe things such as the obliterator not being usable while carrying the flag.

Imagine a 10 on 10 pe CTF :D
Lost Outskirts would be awesome for a CTF.....but what are the chances :rolleyes:

QuakCow
27-08-05, 08:48
neofrag is a fun place, le or non le you can still practice your pvp. ctf and some new maps (not to mention bug fixes) would be badass

Argent
27-08-05, 09:29
CTF really doesn't have place in NC.

Something more creative perhaps, but not just simple CTF.
"Kill the pimp", "Drugflash run", etc... =)

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 10:16
CTF really doesn't have place in NC.

Something more creative perhaps, but not just simple CTF.
"Kill the pimp", "Drugflash run", etc... =)
Correct, but Neofrag is warGAMES and ctf is a very common game

QuakCow
27-08-05, 10:20
um...ok, instead of ctf have...capture the random rare wep from a well defended lab or somthing like that

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 10:36
Or just CTF because its simple

Koshinn
27-08-05, 11:23
Capture territory/check points. If you've played Dawn of War/Battlefield 2/Day of Defeat, something like that.

Dargeshaad
27-08-05, 11:29
Or just CTF because its simple
Or how about CTA - Capture The Assman....the winner gets a free sexage from the assman himself :D

LiL T
27-08-05, 11:38

No plz kill it :mad:

On second thoughts so long as they are not pretending to be me then its ok

back too topic, I don't think CTF would work quite well in NC simply because people just don't die fast enough in this game, so it would be far too easy to score points.

Dargeshaad
27-08-05, 15:01
No plz kill it :mad:

On second thoughts so long as they are not pretending to be me then its ok

back too topic, I don't think CTF would work quite well in NC simply because people just don't die fast enough in this game, so it would be far too easy to score points.
Just do it like they did in UO's faction system, when you had one of the faction stones (or whatever it was called....i hated it myself) you couldn't cast any spells or do anything beside just run.....just make it when you grab the flag you get the same effect as when you enter hacknet, ie. all imps/armor/spells gets deactivated