PDA

View Full Version : rare drops

SnAkE_BE
26-08-05, 00:30
what mob drops tiger blood and crescent tabs??

are there other drops that are worth hunting?

QuakCow
26-08-05, 00:35
i dont know what those are, but i believe ive read they dont drop anymore

eprodigy
26-08-05, 00:37
no longer exist to be dropped anymore. transferred ones are all that exists on terra/mars/merc and i dont believe they even work.

pandore HAD a way to get the items (swapping other drugs for them or something) but not anymore without AD (and anyone on the server ;))

Obsidian X
26-08-05, 01:55
I've heard a lot of people asking about these drugs. Seems the French had some kind of addiction to Cresent Tabs and Tiger Blood. Unfortunately they've all gone on Terra, and won't be coming back, report to Plaza 1 ConCenter for rehabilitation: Remember, winners don't do drugs! :p

Tratos
26-08-05, 02:05
no longer exist to be dropped anymore. transferred ones are all that exists on terra/mars/merc and i dont believe they even work.

pandore HAD a way to get the items (swapping other drugs for them or something) but not anymore without AD (and anyone on the server ;))

Any transfered drugs are unusable.

You could get cresent tabs and tigers blood if your clan owned a secrect outpost anywhere in the neocron world (That event was awesome) also you could get them from Faction Counsilors by doing tasks for them, or getting certain amounts of items and handing them over OR from Black Dragon clans.

Scanner Darkly
26-08-05, 03:13
Did crescent tabs also drop from a very rare and GM spawned hover station type mob (that was spawned in random zones infrequently), or is my mind playing tricks on me? In NC1 ofc.

naimex
26-08-05, 03:54
Did crescent tabs also drop from a very rare and GM spawned hover station type mob (that was spawned in random zones infrequently), or is my mind playing tricks on me? In NC1 ofc.

I think there was a bug with Larents at a time so they dropped them, but I´m not sure either.

Freaky Fryd
26-08-05, 09:28
I know for sure that they were dropping on Pluto the same time period the Laurent Mods were...just not sure if it was from the same mob.

Just as confirmation:
They don't drop on Terra
There are a few Tiger Blood and Crescent Tabs on Terra that were carried over
They are useless other than collector's items (can't be eaten)

Original monk
26-08-05, 10:50
bring em back in TBH

Riddle
26-08-05, 10:57
bring em back in TBH

more drugs?.......bring it on! :D

Original monk
26-08-05, 11:13

and more weaponmods :)

fschepper
26-08-05, 11:23
But first fix the drugflash-> relog-> no drugflash exploit...

Xylaz
26-08-05, 11:25

...and make spies viable without drugs at the same time :rolleyes:

Asurmen Spec Op
26-08-05, 11:33
its not an exploit till KK says it is

Riddle
26-08-05, 14:27
I'd rather deal with the drugs flash than relog at the current moment :rolleyes:

Original monk
26-08-05, 14:46
its not an exploit till KK says it is

so the first one to find an exploit ... that doesnt tell it to anyone and certainly not to KK can keep happily exploiting cause KK didnt define it as an exploit yet ? (cause youre keeping it a secret) ...

somehow i cant really believe this o_O

i get sick of exploiters ... some of em made millions with for example the Xbowexploits ... selling exploited Xbows who later on got wiped anyway ... pure fraud ... i even seen one of em post today on this forum ... BAH :/

before that glitch in the xbow mission noone ever asked for 1.5 slotenhacers ... im a 100% sure cause im the only one buying em .. mostly illegals but also 1.5's ... suddenly everyone asked for em ... dodgy shit ... all exploiters revealed emselves ... dumb of em cause i remember every name

now that the xbow mission is fixed .. im the only one buying slotenhacers again ... illegals and 1.5

BAH, i shouldnt go offtopic tough this shit makes me SO mad :(

back to topic i really would like to see HN being usefull for the regular player ... those spines are yust useless .. we need HNRARES !

(not only usuable in HN no, tough a HN rare would be cool also)

giga191
26-08-05, 15:02
i get sick of exploiters ... some of em made millions with for example the Xbowexploits ... selling exploited Xbows who later on got wiped anyway ... pure fraud ... i even seen one of em post today on this forum ... BAH :/
I got rid of all my xbows the day before they got wiped :lol:. Serves them right for wanting overpowered weapons. However, I reported the exploit where the mission didn't finish after doing it once to GMs...several times. I got the response, "If you see anyone doing this, then please take a screen shot and send it to abuse@neocron.com". Sooo...all of a sudden it's my job to stand about and try to catch exploiters? No thnx! They should have removed the NPC instead of just putting that shitty tower on him. Moral of the story: KK shouldn't trust players

Reezo
27-08-05, 02:03

For the Crescent tabs, we needs Ad team. Unlike it, Tiger Blood doesn't need any Gm's ...

I still have some drugs on Pandora ( more or less 200 Ct and 80 Tb ), if someone wants them ... ( and pray for the transfert ;) )

Toxen
27-08-05, 12:39
Aye thats a point with pandore getting full inventory transfer, we're gonna get the terran market flooded with CT's and TB's if theres gonna be that many of em floating about, It might be an idea just to reintroduce them.

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 12:45
so the first one to find an exploit ... that doesnt tell it to anyone and certainly not to KK can keep happily exploiting cause KK didnt define it as an exploit yet ? (cause youre keeping it a secret) ...

somehow i cant really believe this o_O

before that glitch in the xbow mission noone ever asked for 1.5 slotenhacers ... im a 100% sure cause im the only one buying em .. mostly illegals but also 1.5's ... suddenly everyone asked for em ... dodgy shit ... all exploiters revealed emselves ... dumb of em cause i remember every name

now that the xbow mission is fixed .. im the only one buying slotenhacers again ... illegals and 1.5

BAH, i shouldnt go offtopic tough this shit makes me SO mad :(

back to topic i really would like to see HN being usefull for the regular player ... those spines are yust useless .. we need HNRARES !

(not only usuable in HN no, tough a HN rare would be cool also)
Ok, I guess you are right, and I agree with the exploiters fucking up things.
By my comment I was leaning more twords things like druglash, nib buffing, and the grey zone kinda things

Tratos
27-08-05, 20:29
Aye thats a point with pandore getting full inventory transfer, we're gonna get the terran market flooded with CT's and TB's if theres gonna be that many of em floating about, It might be an idea just to reintroduce them.

Any transfered drugs are unusable.

Or so was the case for NC1 --> NC2 transfers, also wheres the news of full inventory transfers? O_o

giga191
28-08-05, 19:15
CTs and TBs are compensation for pandore players

Reezo
29-08-05, 16:53
CTs and TBs are compensation for pandore players

Were ... :p

Jipz
29-08-05, 17:09
KK should reintroduce TB and CB on terra but only for french players :D

Freaky Fryd
29-08-05, 17:24
KK should reintroduce TB and CB on terra but only for french players :D

I think you mean introduce...
;)

but a great question of the topic would be..."why introduce them at all?"
:confused: :D

Mechanicus
29-08-05, 17:32
they should add those drugs but make em 3-4 piece rarepart drops :p

Obsidian X
29-08-05, 19:16
I don't see why they were taken out, only becuase the storyline for them no longer existed, but so what, add them to the 120/120 mob loot pool or something... we might see some PA4 setups if they become available again...