PDA

View Full Version : Black Dragon Epic now the Broken Down Epic?

IceStorm
24-08-05, 14:48
What's up with the Black Dragon Epic? I completed the Epic, but received no Epic reward (Apt key or Drugs). Now both the Drug NPC and the Fix NPC have dissappeared from the HQ completely.

In-game support told me to mail helpdesk. I e-mailed helpdesk three days ago. Other than the automated ticket number e-mail, I've received no response so far, and no announcement in the Annoucements Forum that the Epic is broken.

Has anyone successfully completed the Epic and received the Epic reward since Patch 143?

Dargeshaad
24-08-05, 14:53
I'm having problems at even starting the Canyon Challenge mission...not sure what they did in the last maitenance :confused:

IceStorm
26-08-05, 15:49
Well, there's been no announcement about it, but it's definitely broken. I can't complain too much as I'm waiting for my TG symp to go up (-26 right now), but I hope Dirus and Odin fix it by next week.

sultana
26-08-05, 16:24
Yeah me to, I only just decided that I actually want to get my epic reward now, but now I can't :(

IceStorm
29-08-05, 15:22
Any ETA on a fix, Dirus or Odin?

Dirus
30-08-05, 02:11
Any ETA on a fix, Dirus or Odin?

soon™

RogerRamjet
30-08-05, 02:13
soon™

Nice touch :D

Sanctity
30-08-05, 09:04
soon™

Ah ah, so it made it to the NC forum :lol:

IceStorm
05-09-05, 03:11
So I've killed 35 Doomreapers and 50 Warbots and gotten my Freedom Force CPU (whatever it's called). Other than Hurlerking, I'm pretty much done for stuff to do while DoY (no way can I do WoC or solo the 127/127's in the Ceres Lab).

Any ETA on when the BD/DRE NPCs are going to be fixed? Is this a "month" thing or a "week" thing? If I elect to change faction, can I change back later to get the key?

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-05, 03:17
So I've killed 35 Doomreapers and 50 Warbots and gotten my Freedom Force CPU (whatever it's called). Other than Hurlerking, I'm pretty much done for stuff to do while DoY (no way can I do WoC or solo the 127/127's in the Ceres Lab).

Any ETA on when the BD/DRE NPCs are going to be fixed? Is this a "month" thing or a "week" thing? If I elect to change faction, can I change back later to get the key?
yes my cute little carebear, you can

nightwind
05-09-05, 05:33
was just wondering y the epic fix npc's were taken out in the first place? it seemed to be working fine while they were in

IceStorm
05-09-05, 05:48
it seemed to be working fine while they were inWhen's the last time you used it? Post 141-143 is the first time I tried the BD epic. When I accessed the NPC, it told me essentially to go away. Same was told to another player who had also just finished the epic.

It appears the no-PK version of the epic broke the NPC script...

IceStorm
08-09-05, 13:30
Now that 144/145 are out, do you think someone could take a day and fix the BD/DRE NPCs, please?