PDA

View Full Version : "Stargate Club" -- Wow, lol

Tratos
23-08-05, 16:55
http://mib.r-appert.ch/stargate/stargate.html

Go and have a look at the screenshots on that page, that is insanity in appartment form, that guy must have shit loads of cash O_o

giga191
23-08-05, 16:59
feel sorry for the other people if he is competing in the appt competion

Riddle
23-08-05, 17:03
OMG!!!!

I want his cash! i want that appy, shit my own neofrag :) PvP arean lol :D

Nidhogg
23-08-05, 17:20
If his app makes use of areas that are supposed to be inaccessible (such as laying blocks to get up through holes in the ceiling - and I did see a screenshot like that) then it will be disqualified. Anyway, it's not about quantity, it's about quality - most people don't like overcrowded rooms so decluttering can be the key.

N

/edit - actually it may not be disqualified, but those areas will not be judged.

Riddle
23-08-05, 17:37
ermm... i see bar NPC's?? and a stripper in a cage?? last time i checked you couldn't buy them so WTF??

Nidhogg
23-08-05, 17:41
They come with the app.

N

SirRah
23-08-05, 17:43
Not the bartenders.

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-05, 17:45
its a BD epic app the strippers are there standard.

the bar npc's prob got put in there by gm's they won't be judged tho.

to clear up nids problem above ;) quote the rules

-All items placed by the Runner, whether purchased, looted (trophies) or earned (goblets (medals)) are valid, excluding NPCs placed by EGMs etc.

- We will only consider decoration placed within the normally accessible areas of the apartment. For example, the roof of the Doy Clanapp, ViaRosso app or similar will not be considered by the judges. We had problems with this last time!

Tratos
23-08-05, 17:45
Not the bartenders.

You can get them if you have a good reason.

Remeber the const clubs? the new/old Neocron.org offices and the NeocronNetwork offices? ;)

They have gaurds and bartenders and stuff.

SirRah
23-08-05, 17:47
I know, but they dont come with the appartment.

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-05, 17:48
yea nid said they come with the app and rah ment the bartenders don't come with the app..

just read my reply up stairs and all will be clear! :p

Riddle
23-08-05, 17:49
o i c buddy , buddy with GM for NPC's.....shame i don't know any :( otherwise i'd have a bartender who sold my constructed shit :)....... o thats player shops :(

Least I got a whore on my bed , well I got two of them in case FETISH guys turn up ;)

Judge
23-08-05, 19:13
Holy shit, that is alot of... stuff.

Looks fucking sweet as well. The BD appartment is awesome anyway, let alone with the stuff you can do using furniture.

MagicMan
23-08-05, 19:19
[QUOTE=Riddle]o i c buddy , buddy with GM for NPC's.....shame i don't know any :( QUOTE]

so they first and last time i saw a Gm was when he came and spawned some npcs in the appa of a friend of mine (friend also saw them first/last time)

it takes just a few mails and days to get this and there are much appas around who have stuff like that, it has nothing todo with buddy´s etc i guess just the way u ask and what the spawn should for counts

btw, sry for my bad english

Riddle
23-08-05, 19:43
[QUOTE=Riddle]o i c buddy , buddy with GM for NPC's.....shame i don't know any :( QUOTE]

so they first and last time i saw a Gm was when he came and spawned some npcs in the appa of a friend of mine (friend also saw them first/last time)

it takes just a few mails and days to get this and there are much appas around who have stuff like that, it has nothing todo with buddy´s etc i guess just the way u ask and what the spawn should for counts

btw, sry for my bad english
No probs man.

*quickly emails all GM's :D

Papi
04-09-05, 19:45
If his app makes use of areas that are supposed to be inaccessible (such as laying blocks to get up through holes in the ceiling - and I did see a screenshot like that) then it will be disqualified. Anyway, it's not about quantity, it's about quality - most people don't like overcrowded rooms so decluttering can be the key.

N

/edit - actually it may not be disqualified, but those areas will not be judged.

It's not only quantity, and Teal'c is not disqualified.
From a GM i would have expected more objectivity, sorry. First look at, then write.
The Barkeepers are distant for the duration of the competition, on my desire.

Sorry for my english, I'm Swissmade ;)

Original monk
05-09-05, 09:16
its a very nice appartment and originally designed, but it doesnt look expensive no, you dont need alot of cash to make a welldesigned appartment ... look at #15 of the terra participants (with the water) :)