PDA

View Full Version : Vet nerd?

Mr Friendly
23-08-05, 05:19
I just sent off the money order for my nc2 accnt, of then which i will be bringing my nc1 hyb over & got some plans for 2 other chars =D *mini celebration in favor of self* SOOO, to celebrate i decided to "/sex" up as i want this to be a diff experience with it brin my hyb's first time in nc2 =p

so i used some "Green Metal Flake" spraypaint on the front of my NC guide book. which has all the info you would need for ALL weapons (except dmg output), ALL implants (head, heart, backbones, etc), bones, ALL armor, small armor/con resist guide, & my old skool stats on weps (in the back) that have the dmg output of the weps, some of which have def changed. OH, & a sheet on the front inside pocket that has nearly everything ive written down on it as a noob, & all the ppl i met/become friends with as i started playin nc for the first time :) Let's see if neocron can remember these guys: (this spans all the way from being a clanless noob -> being in a PP clan called =GT= -> DarK
http://www.fang-us.com/images/names.jpg
-Spookie
-Centuri
-Nightfire
-Reborn
-Mercury9
-MayhemMike
-Unit x3
-Gargantua
-Psychoboy
-EL Oscuro (=GT= clan leader, think he had to quit cuz of military or NAVY)
-Nvidia (helloooo DarK =D)
-NaKoth
-Tupac
-Cornholio
-Cyphex
-Madam Whiplash
-Shakari
-Shogon
-LLL
-Naru
-Cid
-Dativ
-Tuiccu
-Zai
-MeGaMaN (ill explain briefly how i encountered him lol: I came outta the TH cellar in sec 2 & he had his CS pulled aiming at my forehead as i turned around. Though, he didnt fire, he DMd me & ran around i guess cuz a name came on local. he wanted to know if i had my PP chip yet so he could buy it from me >_< think this was right around when epics first came out)
-ThanatosX
-Terok Raes
-G.0.D.
-Jynn
-Mytoman
-Trivial
-[TgR]KILLER y0 =p i was cdmlotyo when i met u i believe. dun think i was capped yet
-Supernova
-CryptoChronic (i guess i wrote em down this late cuz this was around when i joined DarK...i think. i tried to kill em once with a group of about 10 ppl at crp =p usin my toxic beam >: ) .....he lived & GRd out, but at low health =(
-Cafrozed
stopped written names here for a while, then added on a few

-CR (?)
-Kayne
-clitoris

so newayz, here's "The Book"
http://www.fang-us.com/images/front.jpg

Yes, those are tabs for each section on the right
http://www.fang-us.com/images/inside.jpg
con->armor value guide i picked up somewhere, dunno if its changed but i dun go by it neway unless i remember i have it >_<
http://www.fang-us.com/images/armorpts.jpg

& for any Gator fans out there -> >: )
http://www.fang-us.com/images/antigator.jpg

MrTrip
23-08-05, 07:38
:wtf: Ello......uh...Saturn?...no....yes?

Hippieman
23-08-05, 07:50
Holy crap remembering some of those names reminds me how long I've been with Neocron. Spookie? Damn he hasn't fucking posted in about 2 1/2 years.....I remember him chewing out MJS and I believe he quit right then also. Some of those names really do bring back memories.

MrTrip
23-08-05, 08:06
Holy crap remembering some of those names reminds me how long I've been with Neocron. Spookie? Damn he hasn't fucking posted in about 2 1/2 years.....I remember him chewing out MJS and I believe he quit right then also. Some of those names really do bring back memories.

Ditto man...I remember many of those names... o_O

sultana
23-08-05, 08:52
-Naru
-Cid
Well I figure you know Naru no longer plays NC, though slutsumi occasionally logs onto one of my accounts.

Cids' account was the one Skuld and Slut originally used to make their apu (Skuid :rolleyes: ) on Uranus. When Cid left he offered his account to them, though seeing as they were already paying for 3 accounts at the time, they offered it to me. And well, it's still the same Skuid in Nc2 now on terra as it was on Uranus :)

And Gravity is currently a stripped apu (under the name of Skuid) on Mercury.

This is all, if you didn't already figure :rolleyes:

Original monk
23-08-05, 09:00
:wtf: Ello......uh...Saturn?...no....yes?

i dont think this is a saturn thread mrTrip, 95% of those vets where/are totally unknown on saturn :)

Kozmos
23-08-05, 09:14
Pluto.

And i remember when some of them were total newbies :D

cdm you sure you mean spookie and not spook (rifle spy) from pluto?

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-05, 09:15
-Cornholio <- corn is still playing atm.
-Cyphex <- think i ran into him once or twice in nc1 can't remember tho name rings a bell :p
-Terok Raes <- terok is in FF was back then to afaik.
-[TgR]KILLER y0 =p i was cdmlotyo when i met u i believe. dun think i was capped yet

Omg thats ages ago ;x and yea you were cdm still remember you pmed me about that doy clan you planned to make in nc2 to haha =)

-Supernova <-- remember his tank to he still pm's me now and then on the forums. think he buggerd off to some other mmorpg with jet blaque and some others.

-clitoris <- i remember clit by name.. wasn't he a monk.. err can't really remember :p remember the name tho.

just completed your list a bit. know most if not all of the people you stated in the first list :)

oh and that said i still have all the lists i printed out in my desk here.. lists of neocron.rms.ru ( was that the url? ) all veh all weapons all implants etc :p just a few dates on a few of the forums. 9-3-2003 / 02-11-2003 :p printed some a few times hehe.

Kozmos
23-08-05, 09:17
KILLER']just completed your list a bit. know most if not all of the people you stated in the first list :)

i remember when you started too :D met you thru kibbs/jabu

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-05, 09:25
i remember when you started too :D met you thru kibbs/jabu

when tgr went into the allaince with them i was playing for a few month's already ;) as we already had our clan builded up ( me and husk that is :p ) but yea wasn't that 1337 back then lol.

MrTrip
23-08-05, 18:31
i dont think this is a saturn thread mrTrip, 95% of those vets where/are totally unknown on saturn :)

I know a lot of them are uranus names, but a lot of them I remember hearing about on Saturn. Thats why I ask :D

Tratos
23-08-05, 18:39
I remeber a fair few of those names from my DarK days, my old NC folder is knocking around somwhere with all the .rms info into, i need to make a new one, the lists dangling from my pinboard just dont cut it, i might buy Neocron 2 in a box just for the new map :/ lol my old one is falling to bits.

Mr Friendly
23-08-05, 21:25
Aight, its been one day, sprypaint has dried, a bit sticky... =/ might have to go buy a $3 notebook with a clear cover on the front & just cut out the front of the notebook

ye ... :'(

& Pluto was the server i was on

I know a lot of them are uranus names, but a lot of them I remember hearing about on Saturn. Thats why I ask :D

the guys in bold were the guys i ran into often etc, were solid Pluto players, the others were just ppl i ran into a few times, chatted with, & a few were clan members in GT whom i never even saw =/

Pluto.

And i remember when some of them were total newbies :D

cdm you sure you mean spookie and not spook (rifle spy) from pluto?
nah, dem three spookie, centuri & nightfire were the first 3 i met. i took over my best friend's accnt whom was in NDA march of 2003. & gave all the stuff to nightfire (on my friend's char) since u dont really deserve any of it & wouldnt know what to do with it. shoulda kept the damn 20+ Judgement Day Launchers =( , chatted with centuri alot with what all....ok basically nothin but noob questions lol. & spookie was the very first guy i met, beta4, NAT new age tangerines sucka! :p

Omg thats ages ago ;x and yea you were cdm still remember you pmed me about that doy clan you planned to make in nc2 to haha =) ooooohhhh lol was tryin to remember what it was i was talkin to u bout when i first met u >_< heh, was even talkin my clan leader of GT to be stayin pro & be like a "spy" clan for the anti (his idea) cept he was wantin to go anti dunno

[TgR]KILLER
23-08-05, 22:40
first time you asked it wasn't in a pm tho it was in PP1/ p3 when [TgR] was fighting nda / ss there haha :p

darkmage
23-08-05, 22:51
Welcome back man, undust the old Kos list for all those ppl that killed you when you where a noob and its time to get revenge, lol
im glad to see you back

and the first 2 ppl I met in beta and stuck good freind with is

megaman
physcokilla

Cloud_kicker----pluto :lol:

bubby
24-08-05, 00:22
was in clans with 1/3 of them :) LOL the good old days!!!

Mr Friendly
24-08-05, 02:43
Welcome back man, undust the old Kos list for all those ppl that killed you when you where a noob and its time to get revenge, lol
im glad to see you back

and the first 2 ppl I met in beta and stuck good freind with is

megaman
physcokilla

Cloud_kicker----pluto :lol:

1st off.... @_@ +D +D +D i remember u =p saw u one day in outzone sec 4 i think when ur clan & some other (neutral or allied) were arguing bout somthin & i was feelin the hair triggers bout to go off before i did the noob act to calm everyone down =p i think.. =p

& nah, actually as u can see i did have a KoS list (bottom right) but only 2 ppl, & they were ones that really pissed me off. TripWire when i was around /32 randomly ganked me one day in pp1, & for the rest of that day he seemed to always find me & i never saw his name on local till he was to me >_< H-C tank. & Sira Murray who later become a clanm8 in DarK but she ganked me at MB when i was about /40 or so & DMd sayin "I own MB" bla bla lol =p good times.

Terok Raes
31-08-05, 21:09
If I remember correctly I know Terok Raes. He's a big noob tho o_O

Lot's of other names on your list sound familiar too and I used to know in the past and present :)