PDA

View Full Version : devourer

Original monk
21-08-05, 13:49
small question about the devourer, are its parts ingame ? do they drop ?

i bought some unressed parts and there where 2 devourerparts in them when i ressed em o.O .. this could be someone who took unressed parts fromNC1 and accidentaly mixed em up or yust sold em ... but it can also be the parts are back ingame, i really dunno .. anyone ressed a devourerpart lately ? or can anyone confirm there in or out of game ?

fschepper
21-08-05, 13:57
small question about the devourer, are its parts ingame ? do they drop ?

i bought some unressed parts and there where 2 devourerparts in them when i ressed em o.O .. this could be someone who took unressed parts fromNC1 and accidentaly mixed em up or yust sold em ... but it can also be the parts are back ingame, i really dunno .. anyone ressed a devourerpart lately ? or can anyone confirm there in or out of game ?

afaik the tiki-run reward are a couple of unressed parts and few of them are devourer parts..

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 14:16
I got a TP to a dev from the tiki mission

Dargeshaad
21-08-05, 14:31
Another hidden feature!!

Toxen
21-08-05, 14:34
more like a screw up like with the ionic shotgun pistol

Brammers
21-08-05, 16:27
The Tiki run (When it's working) gives a unressed devourer part. 4 of us did it, and we nearly have a complete Devourer.

[TgR]KILLER
21-08-05, 17:01
The Tiki run (When it's working) gives a unressed devourer part. 4 of us did it, and we nearly have a complete Devourer.

i second that as i did it with bram :p

eprodigy
21-08-05, 17:45
i hope thats not a bug.. its kind of cool.. (if you cant run the mission again yourself)

Original monk
22-08-05, 11:22
if its only the tiki run then its ok :) not that the server is flooded with devs making the NC1 devs pointless, tough the new devs gonna have a constructername on it :)

ok coowl :) thanx people

devparttradingtime :)

Asurmen Spec Op
22-08-05, 11:26
if its only the tiki run then its ok :) not that the server is flooded with devs making the NC1 devs pointless, tough the new devs gonna have a constructername on it :)

ok coowl :) thanx people

devparttradingtime :)
Ive got one :)

vashtyphoon78
23-08-05, 04:04
i think if you get all the parts you should be able to make an uber dev, like double damage of the other one

Obsidian X
23-08-05, 04:06
more like a screw up like with the ionic shotgun pistol

That brings up an interesting point, why not have the reward for this run (temporarily) give out parts for the new weapons, as the Phoenix CPU isn't ready to drop them yet, and gives us a chance to see the new weapons in action...

Toxen
23-08-05, 21:19
Ahh but pheonix cpu is on the tester server without crashing it now...... so its close... kinda close like player shops were.