PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport]High cap/speed Blueprints

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 06:55
Heres an idea I cooked up while warbot hunting today.

Now, we all know about the normal highcap BPs sold at the FSM, this isnt what Im talking about from here on out, so forget about those :).

I was thinking of a Blueprint you have to recycle, wich worked as 15-20 Blueprints,and maybe speed the proccess up a bit. Think of them as a faster read space and larger carry space.

My idea for a Recycle recipy wouldnt be to hard to obtain, 1Hardware based OS, 1energycore, 1bp and 1acient Launcher Connecters.
Ofcorse they would be reuseable.

QuakCow
21-08-05, 06:57
its a good idea. not to differ from your intentions, but what if its capacity decreased after each use? (if thats even possible)

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 07:02
its a good idea. not to differ from your intentions, but what if its capacity decreased after each use? (if thats even possible)
I guess it could work(if programable) after all acient launcher connectors are ancient and you could say they are going out from overuse

QuakCow
21-08-05, 07:18
or...if that isnt possible it could have a quality % like weapons and would lose 1% or more per use. either of which coulda easily be explained by the fact it was made of junk.