PDA

View Full Version : How many clips of CS can your PE take?

Mechanicus
21-08-05, 05:51
without a heal on and all to the head, atm i take 2.5 (dunno if its good or bad untill i get some comparison) but its still a 'first draft' setup, i usually try 3-4 very different setups (imp/armour/resistwise) before i settle on one and start to tweak it (oh i have poison specced too)

sultana
21-08-05, 07:02
CS is generally not the best weapon to test with, as it can be inaccurate and can do splash damage instead of the actual full damage when it "misses".

Ravager, Healing Light etc would be better.

LiL T
21-08-05, 12:02
I haven't tested in a while but I think it was a little over 2 clips it might be a little bit more now, well it should be since I have more hitpoints. The CS does damage based on your health remaining, at least I think it does, so even lowhealth setups work good against it. But if you have to little hitpoints a rav will nuke you badly

Mechanicus
21-08-05, 12:59
ya i have almost 500 hitpoints so im pretty safe vs ravs

Dargeshaad
21-08-05, 14:35
I haven't tested in a while but I think it was a little over 2 clips it might be a little bit more now, well it should be since I have more hitpoints. The CS does damage based on your health remaining, at least I think it does, so even lowhealth setups work good against it. But if you have to little hitpoints a rav will nuke you badly
I think you might be confusing this with the fact that once you've depleted all the HP in the head region it starts doing dmg to the torso region (and then legs) thereby appearing as if it does lower dmg at lower HP

Mechanicus
21-08-05, 16:16
yeah i always work up the body so your finishing with high damage headshots vs an immobilised target

Dribble Joy
22-08-05, 20:50
OMG My willy is bigger den yor willy!"!!!!11

Mechanicus
23-08-05, 00:18
OMG My willy is bigger den yor willy!"!!!!11

uhm, ok O_o

Dribble Joy
23-08-05, 01:29
I mean that this entire question is a matter of ego, and besides, what if you have high/low atl or por? What shelter setup do you have etc.

Mechanicus
23-08-05, 03:38
actually im working on my setup atm and i wanted some comparison but if you say so..

also i use a 74/48/24 psi setup, i have 150 psi use and i have good poison resist

eprodigy
23-08-05, 04:36
what are you a melee pe ;)

sultana
23-08-05, 10:49
what are you a melee pe ;)
Or lowtech pe with a gaya glove. Probably even the TSU, seeing as that thing is piss easy to cap.

Though, looks nowhere near as cool as a pain easer.

Bugs Gunny
23-08-05, 11:42
My pe can take a shitload of CS clips.
If he drops his armor he can cary even more of them :D

Morganth
23-08-05, 15:02
Don't remember how many CS clips my PE takes, but I do remember I killed the tank standing toe-to-toe with him when he was firing at me (and likewise me at him), never missing a plasma pulse :rolleyes:

Mechanicus
23-08-05, 15:06
a hightech PE should