PDA

View Full Version : Just saying sorry to KK support

Feybrandai
20-08-05, 23:57
I previously posted ( Mistake in selecting paybycash....or something like that) a thread were i did get a little over critical of KK support (espec the account support) and I would just like to say sorry. They were helpful and i believe they did all that they could. And were quick in doing it.
So thank you all support staff involved.

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 00:11
[ edited ]

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 03:23
Dude, after i restarted my transactions with C2P (dunno why it was cut off without notice), it took about 2 weeks for my account to be verified. I don't know who is responsible, but during that time i sent 4 emails to that dreaded account@neocron.com and got no response.

Being on the verge of just uninstalling the game, i decided to check to see if i could access my account. Lo and behold, i could. I'm glad i could also, the game does seem to be getting better, and i enjoy playing it. If only the administration could be a little more organised. But hey, this is the first time i've ever had problems of this sort, so i can only guess these things happen at least once to most players.

Transformer
21-08-05, 03:39
i've had no problems with account@neocron.com. acutally, they were very fast for me. i had requested my account be taken from PBC to C2P and i got a response the same day.

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 03:43
Like i said, its mainly the administraion that needs a make over, not the people, but the system in which they do things.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 03:51
I belive account@neocron.com are the best support team Ive met, they responded quite speedily on my click2pay problems, Click2pay's support isnt as good.
Ive ALWAYS got a responce in the same day as I sent it, even being GMT-7 they still get it to my within 24hours(usually less then 6)

Odin
21-08-05, 04:40
Dude, after i restarted my transactions with C2P (dunno why it was cut off without notice), it took about 2 weeks for my account to be verified. I don't know who is responsible, but during that time i sent 4 emails to that dreaded account@neocron.com and got no response.

Being on the verge of just uninstalling the game, i decided to check to see if i could access my account. Lo and behold, i could. I'm glad i could also, the game does seem to be getting better, and i enjoy playing it. If only the administration could be a little more organised. But hey, this is the first time i've ever had problems of this sort, so i can only guess these things happen at least once to most players.

You wrote a ticket 5 days ago on 08/15/2005 18:24:32 and it was completed and sorted out on 08/19/2005 20:42:04. In that time you had 2 responses while the team sorted out the script error. The first of which was 08/15/2005 19:44:20. Yes it took a bit to fix the error but it was not 2 weeks and you did receive 2 mails. I apologize for the screwup as things got slowed down a bit the past couple weeks with holidays and the german games convention in the office, but I don't appreciate the overstatement.

Again if you don't get a response within 24 hours I'll gladly look into it. All anyone has to do is private message me here on the forum and I'll look into it.

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 04:43
My apologies for the unintentional exagerration. I guess i'm one of the unlucky ones.

Odin
21-08-05, 04:45
My apologies for the unintentional exagerration. I guess i'm one of the unlucky ones.

No problem. It was far too long in my opinion still but in your case it needed some technical work. We all work long hours to and were bound to make some mistakes. Hence why I offer to look up anything here on the forums via PM.

Heck it's 11pm on a Saturday night and I'm still at it :p

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 04:48
God bless you.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 05:41
God bless you.
Seconded

bubba
21-08-05, 06:20
Odin ftw. :)

Seriously, NC helpdesk and C2P have been pretty helpful to me. And I was a "victim" of the expired account problem even though it was I who had the expired CC.

giga191
21-08-05, 13:29
I'm gonna start e-mailing odin instead of support ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 13:31
Rofl, I thought most did that

Tratos
21-08-05, 14:02

I think all of my account problems have been sorted by Odin anyway :p lol

KK support is no where near as bad as people make it out infact it is as people have said pretty damn good :p

Couldnt change to another credit card on C2P (Which is pretty fucking stupid tbh) mailed KK explaining, they mailed back saying "yes we can do that, give us some information" sent that, was mailed back quite soon on the same day "Done and done, we kick C2Ps ass"

Or something like that :p lol