PDA

View Full Version : no more allied pking

SnAkE_BE
20-08-05, 23:45
there are like almost no other mmorpg's where u can kill ur own allies.
why is this different in this game???
many ppl are sick of that and want it to stop. ASAP u know.

even more ppl are thinking of leaving *AGAIN*

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 23:48
w/e ppl that are saying that they wanna leave cuz of the ally PKers are just plain sissies & shouldnt be playing this game. especially when its procities own fault for causing anti to do this ;)

whatcha expect is gunna start happenin when all that procity does is whore ppus & raid crp, where u dont drop nething, never at MB. u guys raid crp, we raid the city, just with diff chars cuz parashock from gaurds while PvPing in the only place we can raid is lame.

SnAkE_BE
20-08-05, 23:51
if anties wouldnt get pro chars and pk allies procity could rearange and get ops so u anties would have something to do in the wastes.
the fucking goal in the game man take the ops and stuff not like infiltrate with a pro char in the city and backstab everyong u c

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 23:58
raid MB alot more & be ppuless in pp3 alot more & the ally ganking might stop

jtlyk a neutral faction isnt "allied"

LiL T
21-08-05, 00:01
Mate if people kill you there not allies its as simple as that, the only thing that needs to change or be put in game is a flagging system. That would mean self defence would not get you soulight loss, I said this in the NC2 beta forum, I was against allied PK because of the SL people lose for self defence. But now I'm red so if I attack some one in the same faction or who are neutral to me and they kill me they won't lose SL. I'm not friendly too most people so why should they be worryed I am red they should kill me when they get the chance, point is you can and will be pked in this game by enemys. Getting killed by the same faction would be no different and its not easy to be at -60 SL I don't drop a rare weapon as I use epic weapons BUT I lose alot of shit which costs TIME and close to what a rare would cost if I died 3 times in one day.

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 00:02
im not talking about killing enemies im talking about like a protopharm killing a tt or someting u know.
we'd be happy if pepperpark get invaded by doy's when pro city shouldt be afraid for their own peeps.

a non expecting runner is easily killed .
no wonder if anyone sees a weapon pop up whole p2 if full of belts minutes later.

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 00:05
Mate if people kill you there not allies its as simple as that, the only thing that needs to change or be put in game is a flagging system. That would mean self defence would not get you soulight loss, I said this in the NC2 beta forum, I was against allied PK because of the SL people lose for self defence. But now I'm red so if I attack some one in the same faction or who are neutral to me and they kill me they won't lose SL. I'm not friendly too most people so why should they be worryed I am red they should kill me when they get the chance, point is you can and will be pked in this game by enemys. Getting killed by the same faction would be no different and its not easy to be at -60 SL I don't drop a rare weapon as I use epic weapons BUT I lose alot of shit which costs TIME and close to what a rare would cost if I died 3 times in one day.

yea if an allied attacks their not allied i know but can u c wich ones are the allied"enemies"
exept for the red sl .

if they get red sl they just gona lame it off in their app and they come out green again.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 00:05
Just.. kill them back?

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 00:08
Just.. kill them back?
ok imagine ur a noob just in the game u reached some lvl and u take out ur LE
u run to p1 to buy some medpacks and u'll find urselve dead a minute later with a cs stuck in ur ass. or ur out there with ur tradeskiller what do u do???

the city should be pk free if u want to fight go out in the wastes and kill something
or gather some ppl to go to neofrag.

QuakCow
21-08-05, 00:17
your poll is inherently biased. in my time in nc i have only encountered 1 allied pker that has affected me, even then he just drives me out of the aggies. it would be nice if you guys wouldnt go off in alliance on the allied pkers though :lol: .

Feybrandai
21-08-05, 00:20
I dont think that Allied Pk'ing should be removed...hell there are murdering scum everywhere....But i do think that the consequences of doing it should be increased. Like ...Ahh maybe a constant allied pk'er gets banished into the wasteland and becomes factionless or something. Maybe the faction council votes on it...Im not sure of the mechanics but to make them Ronin and hence fair game to all....hey even put a bounty on them like normal mobs....or make them a member of the Anarchy Breed....Just remove them from being allies...hence the cities become hostile to them...Well there my 2 cents

LiL T
21-08-05, 00:23
im not talking about killing enemies im talking about like a protopharm killing a tt or someting u know.
we'd be happy if pepperpark get invaded by doy's when pro city shouldt be afraid for their own peeps.

a non expecting runner is easily killed .
no wonder if anyone sees a weapon pop up whole p2 if full of belts minutes later.

This is not a carebear game you need to use your head to avoid getting killed ! I get killed but not much because I use my brain. Sure it sucks getting killed repeatedly but then you got to figure out why you are getting killed so much. Goto other areas to hunt mobs, there is so many places that no body ever passes through for a long time and most of them are interesting ;). This game is a roleplay game and its freedom to do whatever you want makes it different from all the other piles of shit out there ....

1. use stealth if you can

2. don't lvl in places that other people lvl in as this is a pk spot there are so many other places to lvl and much faster

3. Do all trade skilling in a safe zone, the Techhaven is the trade center in this game..

4. hunt in places that no one goes to, CRP/MB is asking to be pked duh :rolleyes:

5. Don't piss people off

6. Make friends join a clan they will help you !!!

7. Learn to pvp and kill the twat that trys to kill you omg !

/edit

8. NEVER EVER TAKE OUT THAT LE CHIP TILL YOU CAN RUN FAST OR STEALTH OMG IS IT THAT HARD....

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 00:27
1. use stealth if you can

2. don't lvl in places that other people lvl in as this is a pk spot there are so many other places to lvl and much faster

3. Do all trade skilling in a safe zone, the Techhaven is the trade center in this game..

4. hunt in places that no one goes to, CRP/MB is asking to be pked duh :rolleyes:

5. Don't piss people off

6. Make friends join a clan they will help you !!!

7. Learn to pvp and kill the twat that trys to kill you omg !

/edit

8. NEVER EVER TAKE OUT THAT LE CHIP TILL YOU CAN RUN FAST OR STEALTH OMG IS IT THAT HARD....
1:Only for PEs and Spys, rest is running really :p
2:I learned this in NC1 in about 2weeks of LE-less
3::cool:true
4:hopefully obvious
5:Unless you can kick their asses :p
6:Unless its a carebear clan <.<
7:Funest thing ever to do
8: Pump them chicken legs :p

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 00:37
if u cant lvl in pk spots then u can lvl nowhere

its like an unwritten law to not pk in lvling spots.
that has been broken since nc2
barely had that problem in nc1

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 00:46

What? O_o you are joking me right?
Did you play on saturn?
there were always PKers at MB
Always at the aggys

There are no unwritten laws in the laws of pkers

LiL T
21-08-05, 00:52

Erm

Right goto gaya mine area < spelling and hunt fire mobs, goto 1 zone east of battledome and hunt warbots and make some real cash.. Goto 1 zone east I think it is from MB and hunt warbots and make cash, oh there is a gogo in the same zone how nice :rolleyes:. Goto all the other zones that you never goto and check them out because there is so many many places where no one will bother you...

BTW what class are you ?

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 01:09
MB sucks IMO, I-06 beats it hands down.

And btw, even though your poll is imbalanced.
There are people like Little Terror and me who love Red SL, cry about it.

Judge
21-08-05, 01:36

Oh yeah, people never got killed at leveling spots in NC1. Nope. Never.

NC1 was in fact a utopian society inhabited by elves and ruled by the benevolent pixie king.

I'd stop smoking the weed now if I were you.....

Tesee
21-08-05, 01:46
allied pk should be judjed then fired from the faction

[TgR]KILLER
21-08-05, 01:47
Oh yeah, people never got killed at leveling spots in NC1. Nope. Never.

you know as well as i do that people never used to pk in the aggies in p1/2

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no really i aint gonna vote just because i dun like the options i am given.

eprodigy
21-08-05, 01:53
i think a better solution is for the game to offer better/easier opportunities for fighting with non allies, in non lame circumstances (IE: no ppus), as is; theres not a good place to go; nor enough people to discriminate by faction who you fight if you ever hope to get any action.

and im obviously not voting because of your stupid choices on the poll.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 02:00
KILLER']you know as well as i do that people never used to pk in the aggies in p1/2

dude he was sarcastic O_o

eprodigy
21-08-05, 02:13
dude he was sarcastic O_o
i think so was he

Judge
21-08-05, 02:20
OMG the layers of sarcasm are too bewildering for words!

LiL T
21-08-05, 03:00
humm interesting most people so far have voted that there sick of allied PK, however this poll will not change anything because unless the whole community votes. It means nothing, same with remove parra threads but if it does change things guess what ..I'm still going to kill everyone untill they put something into the game I find more fun than pking, you want to hunt NPC's for hours on end thats fine but I'm here and will kill you while you hunt your brainless NPC's.

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 03:08
yea mb and aggies wasnt really one of the respected places im talking about h12, elfarid, graves and that stuff.

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 03:10
Erm

Right goto gaya mine area < spelling and hunt fire mobs, goto 1 zone east of battledome and hunt warbots and make some real cash.. Goto 1 zone east I think it is from MB and hunt warbots and make cash, oh there is a gogo in the same zone how nice :rolleyes:. Goto all the other zones that you never goto and check them out because there is so many many places where no one will bother you...

BTW what class are you ?

im not gona answer that u just being blind boI

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 03:18
I don't like the poll, it should have another option: "I've accepted it as a part of the game, and therefore don't cry when it happens".

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 03:20
yea mb and aggies wasnt really one of the respected places im talking about h12, elfarid, graves and that stuff.
I was PKed at el farid many times, it was a common GR camp spot.

There is no honor from assholes, we dont/didnt/wont have areas where we wont pvp.

edit: LT I got some recordable datacubes for ya

LiL T
21-08-05, 03:23
im not gona answer that u just being blind boI

Whats that meant to mean lol, I'm not blind I see perfectly thank you very much.

edit: LT I got some recordable datacubes for ya

BONDGAGE !!

humm is it not bondage ? :wtf:

Pungent77
21-08-05, 03:38
What? O_o you are joking me right?
Did you play on saturn?
there were always PKers at MB
Always at the aggys

There are no unwritten laws in the laws of pkers
I agree, there are plenty of places to level hassle free.....just takes timing and a mind to do so.

I have rarely seen anyone(PK'rs) pass up a free kill in NC1 or NC2

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 03:54
I agree, there are plenty of places to level hassle free.....just takes timing and a mind to do so.

I have rarely seen anyone(PK'rs) pass up a free kill in NC1 or NC2
Ofcorse, you have basically summed my point up in your first sentace, just takes a mind to find a spot where you can lvl for hours un molested.
Ofcorse on part2: Pkers are Pkers, wich means we are player KILLERS.
its our point, our reason to exist, to kill you, and all your friends :)

Judge
21-08-05, 03:56
Start making it technically impossible to kill allies and you turn the game into fucking DAoC or some shit like that. If you don't want ally PKers, then get on KKs back to add more PvP content into the game, don't turn it into a game that its not. And if people are quitting over this, then maybe its not their sort of game anyway.

ZoVoS
21-08-05, 04:01
no, i love red soul light !!

sorry but its choice, if you dont like it dont do it, but u shouldnt beable to stop other ppl doing as they please unles u get a bigger gun and a bigger bunch of friends and beat them sencless, its the way the world works, the bigest and best army wins :D

LiL T
21-08-05, 04:06
The reasons for the killing is lack of PVP, PVP is the end game content my characters capped so I will kill other players. I lvl other characters but this is boring for me and wtf is the point in grinding more characters if there not going to do anything after ? The whole point of this game is to kill other players, I love this game I still play it but it lacks PVE stuff, good job its PVP side makes up for this. Though it would be much better if the PVE side was made alot better then maybe there would not be so much pking..

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 04:47
We need mobs that are a challenge to kill, superior AI, and not just walking cut out cardboards that dish out biblical damage 2 seconds before you thought it did.

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 05:24
The reasons for the killing is lack of PVP, PVP is the end game content my characters capped so I will kill other players. I lvl other characters but this is boring for me and wtf is the point in grinding more characters if there not going to do anything after ? The whole point of this game is to kill other players, I love this game I still play it but it lacks PVE stuff, good job its PVP side makes up for this. Though it would be much better if the PVE side was made alot better then maybe there would not be so much pking..

yea the whole point is to kill players of the enemy faction not the same faction.
just get ur pro city dudes back to doy man.
if u want to pvp just go to crp or something.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 05:33
yea the whole point is to kill players of the enemy faction not the same faction.
just get ur pro city dudes back to doy man.
if u want to pvp just go to crp or something.
I belive your main problem isnt the DoY alts, they dont do much and dont leave zonelines for the most part(jk jk jk :p)

Your issue is the people who are to egotisticle to take a joke or an isult.
Clans like F.E.T.I.S.H.
Then youve got Little Terror, who likes to kil pretty much anyone <.<
and Im a member of both those clans har har har har har

Tostino
21-08-05, 05:45
Cry me a fucking river. PKing is part of the game, and if somone pisses me off that is allied I should be able to kill him. You say it like people just sit there and wait for a noob in the aggys to kill over and over... I havn't seen that at all (from good pvpers) beacuse it is wasting your SL on somone that is not worth/fun killing.

Mystic-Crusader
21-08-05, 08:55
Wheres my poll option to say. "i don't give a fuck?"

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 08:57
Wheres my poll option to say. "i don't give a fuck?"
Cmon mystic, you know you love allied pking,cove over to the dark side my son. :p

Torg
21-08-05, 09:04
theres a basic problem with neocrons faction systems. up to now theres no way to declare someone your enemy. we all know the background story, but players are bored with nc vs doy only. people want clanwars and killing nasty guys. we need a system for this, too.

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 09:20
woho, another shitthread !
deal with it, there are independet ppl in nc. as soon as u'r getting attacked my an f6 ally he's not ur ally anymore.
just because ur factions are allied it doesnt mean the players are too.

btw the f6 just shows the releationships between the faction when nc2 started.
its up to the players if they want to keep them or not.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 10:03
woho, another shitthread !
deal with it, there are independet ppl in nc. as soon as u'r getting attacked my an f6 ally he's not ur ally anymore.
just because ur factions are allied it doesnt mean the players are too.

btw the f6 just shows the releationships between the faction when nc2 started.
its up to the players if they want to keep them or not.
Funny how much I changed, I used to argue with you about this, rofl.

Agreed :)

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 10:32
finally :D

tbh, i cant see the sense in threads like this one.
is it wrong to be able to choose ur friends and enemies by your own measures ? - i dont think so.
is it wrong to be able to kill your enemies ? - i dont think so.

Xylaz
21-08-05, 11:13
there are 2 problems here:

1. lack of population
2. retarded faction system

but i doubt anything of those will ever change (positive change i mean) so it doesnt really matter...

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 11:19
finally :D

tbh, i cant see the sense in threads like this one.
is it wrong to be able to choose ur friends and enemies by your own measures ? - i dont think so.
is it wrong to be able to kill your enemies ? - i dont think so.
Is it wrong to make everyone your enemy? nope :)

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 11:26
just read the back of the nc1 box ...
live as a headhunter ... do whatever you want ...

Torg
21-08-05, 11:32
live as a headhunter ... do whatever you want ...dont believe rezas propaganda. btw i voted 'no'. as soon as trader missions get a rework, we're heading for trouble.

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 11:33
reezas?
u mean kk's propaganda :rolleyes:
and if they say, u can live as a headhunter, u are allowed to do it. that includes f6ally killing.

Limax
21-08-05, 11:42
"is it wrong to be able to choose ur friends and enemies by your own measures ? - i dont think so.
is it wrong to be able to kill your enemies ? - i dont think so."
agree ...
but i just don't understand why your faction keep you ...
if i were in a faction leader's mind, i would think "allied pkers should be fired from my faction"
for me it's a symp matter ...
and guys who kill everyone should be factionless at my mind (and not AB ^^)

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 11:44
ok, u want me to leave my faction ? hunt me, chase me, kill me whereever u can find me and i might leave the faction.
there is no one who could kick me out of my faction. maybe i would act in a different way if there would be someone ...

Shenyu Reza
21-08-05, 11:49
No, I love red soulight.

Limax
21-08-05, 11:52
I don't want you quit your faction,
i just try to immagine why your faction want to keep you if you kill allys constantly and in rehearsal.

a faction is a compagny no?
so i mind people who kills allys are bad ... and bad people in compagny finish by getting fired no ? ;)

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 12:08
i just talked to an nc m8 in icq about this allypking whining...
he said some interesting things :

"if they remove ally killing... what happens to CM? all they can fight is TG?

what happens to pro city PPU's who support anti city raiders? they cant be touched by the other pro's?

what happens to CM's in op wars? they can hack any op and the only resistance will be TG?

his idea is so fucking stupid. "

i agree with him tbh.

LiL T
21-08-05, 12:10
I don't want you quit your faction,
i just try to immagine why your faction want to keep you if you kill allys constantly and in rehearsal.

a faction is a compagny no?
so i mind people who kills allys are bad ... and bad people in compagny finish by getting fired no ? ;)

You can't be no faction, so its tough sh*t :p

Limax
21-08-05, 12:21
i'm against allypking whining,
and CM are neutrals: at my mind they can kill everyone in agreement with their faction goals
i'm not again allypking sometimes, one of main wealth of nc is the possibility to shoot at everybody (including ourself :p)

but constantly kill every ally you met, go wait some hours in an apartment to regain sl and re-go out quite green does not seem coherent to me

edit: "You can't be no faction" moarf, i was factionless after nc1/nc2 transfert so i though it was possible

Speedball
21-08-05, 12:27

If you play a CM you would know that they have neutral.
Neutral is not ally.

Info of the day, now you can delete all this about CM that you wrote, it's based on nothing but ignorance ;)
npkthxbye

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 12:41
Info of the day, now you can delete all this shit you wrote, it's based on nothing but ignorance ;)
npkthxbye
1.) read again
2.) think about it again
3.) laugh at yourself
4.) delete your post

Speedball
21-08-05, 12:43
i just talked to an nc m8 in icq about this allypking whining...
he said some interesting things :

what happens to CM's in op wars? they can hack any op and the only resistance will be TG?

his idea is so fucking stupid. "

i agree with him tbh.

All i see is that you thought CM had allys >> ignorance.

So... maybe you talk about the pro PPU who helps the anti... than delete the shit about CM.

1) Iv read it
2) I quote to show you (Can't do more)

Limax
21-08-05, 12:58
:confused: don't understand :x

"if they remove ally killing...
(...)
what happens to pro city PPU's who support anti city raiders? they cant be touched by the other pro's?"
i don't talk about removing ally killing, but punish more ppl who do it constantly and in rehearsal.
removing completely ally killing ... why not remove the abilitie to buff enemys ... welcome in the world of classic mmorpgs ? no way ;)

but NC's world needs to be more coherent in front of ppl who go against factions system, while leaving the possibility to be free to fire at whom we want...
(guard's para is another matter :/)

Brammers
21-08-05, 13:00
Ok then, ally killing has existed since the beginings of NC1, it's not changed that much in NC2...so where's the problem?

And do what we do when there is an ally killer about, shoot them dead.

Clobber
21-08-05, 13:04
whining bastards at it again.

Red SL FTW

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 13:05
so lets all move to cm and we can still pk everyone we want and nothings gonna change.
u got it ? no ? not my problem.

whining bastards at it again.
Red SL FTW

true.

limax, the post about the cm bla bla, ppu bla bla was not a reply to urs...

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 13:23
And do what we do when there is an ally killer about, shoot them dead.
See, Brammers knows, Eric knows, I know, most of us know, you must understand it too.

Shoot them back.
Stop with your whiny BS, dont try any of this complex faction crap.
Just fucking kill them.

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 13:25
w0rd.

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 13:28
w0rd.
I never thought Id get that kinda responce from you rofl.
The end of the world is apon us!

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 13:29
its really sad :(
something must be wrong with u or with me !

Asurmen Spec Op
21-08-05, 13:29
its really sad :(
something must be wrong with u or with me !
Acording to most of the poeple on help, its me :)

ZoVoS
21-08-05, 13:55
i love allied killers, gimmi sumin to hunt

one lil fucker i was chacing on my tank gets backup with a apu-ppu hybrid im fucked i run and i run into a allied tank who though i was the allied pker. the monk shouted stop him his pking our side, i droped like a fly only to watch the monk and the tank kill the tank who killed me hahahaha then go on a rampage again

it adds much needed fun to the game if u cant cope with it stay out of the big citys and populated areas

Koshinn
21-08-05, 13:59
In other games, such as WoW, there isn't ally pking. When I played WoW (level 60 paladin, cleared MC a few times then quit because it was boring as hell... yes including the battlegrounds) I would have given ANYTHING to pk some 10 yr old idiot alliance saying stupid shit and trying to start a fight that could never happen anyway. Seriously some people deserve to die, the ones that try to take advantage of their alliedness and hide behind it, safe from retribution. NC doesn't have that unless they stay in TH all their life... which is a victory in itself. It's so blue they'll get depressed and kill themselves. Win-win situation.

ZoVoS
21-08-05, 14:05
In other games, such as WoW, there isn't ally pking. When I played WoW (level 60 paladin, cleared MC a few times then quit because it was boring as hell... yes including the battlegrounds) I would have given ANYTHING to pk some 10 yr old idiot alliance saying stupid shit and trying to start a fight that could never happen anyway. Seriously some people deserve to die, the ones that try to take advantage of their alliedness and hide behind it, safe from retribution. NC doesn't have that unless they stay in TH all their life... which is a victory in itself. It's so blue they'll get depressed and kill themselves. Win-win situation.

lol ARGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE "set kill_self 1"

to true, the ability to blast the crap out of some imature lil spazmazoid makes this game all the more apealing, so many games u get imature little tits saying stuf and you just want to beat em sencless, in this game u can

Shenyu Reza
21-08-05, 14:24
Neocron without allied pking, is NOT Neocron,

you have the choice of game if you want a bisoubisouallied world...

Dargeshaad
21-08-05, 14:29
edit: "You can't be no faction" moarf, i was factionless after nc1/nc2 transfert so i though it was possible
It's possible and quite easy, just be clanless and get negative standings with your faction and viola you're factionless....only problem is that you're not allowed to be factionless by KK for some odd reason (they stated that somewhere)

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 16:36
live as a headhunter ... do whatever you want ...

npe it says u'll never die alone

SnAkE_BE
21-08-05, 16:43
ye but u know in nc1 i was pked some times but i could live with that

but the number of pk's is to high in nc2

and in nc1 i got pked outside the city and u know i didnt cared

once lost my 5 slotted precious holy halo on my nib but u know i didnt give a shit back then back then.

here u can expect someone to kill u behind every corner.

its not funny enymore

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 17:31
dangerous world :rolleyes:

if u cant deal with a world full of cowardly killers, leave.
btw, it is still funny. specially whinethreads like this one.

Obsidian X
21-08-05, 18:00
I don't like the fact that its possible to kill allies with little concequence at the moment, but its not as serious as people make out. Easiest way to avoid being ally ganked is to stay away from the obvious places (Plaza 2 and 1 come to mind). If you need to buy stuff, theres always other places to obtain it.

Edit: And the poll is biased, therefore I'm abstaining.

Clobber
21-08-05, 18:01
ye but u know in nc1 i was pked some times but i could live with that

but the number of pk's is to high in nc2

and in nc1 i got pked outside the city and u know i didnt cared

once lost my 5 slotted precious holy halo on my nib but u know i didnt give a shit back then back then.

here u can expect someone to kill u behind every corner.

its not funny enymore

lol what server did you play on in nc1 ? I cant begin to imagine the amount of stupid whine threads like these if most of the people from saturn were still around. Some people dont know how easy they have it :angel:

I guess we can expect a thread whining about scammers next from snake :rolleyes:

Skusty
21-08-05, 18:44
Allie pkrs sux! :D I only kill allies in selfdefense or if they got a enemychar as example ;) And maybe if they are red sl :p

Tostino
21-08-05, 18:48
Allie pkrs sux! :D I only kill allies in selfdefense or if they got a enemychar as example ;) And maybe if they are red sl :p
Ok
1st: You couldn't kill anyone if you wanted.

2nd: What's the big deal with allied PKing? I don't see anything wrong atm...
I have just leveled up a new pro city PE un LEd the whole time and not seen one PKer. Honstly you guys whine like it's the end of the world if one person is killing people... It's only one person, it's not like he is raiding with a ppu, or has 4 other people with him. Get some fucking skill if you get killed by an allied PKer. Don't whine on the forums.

Dargeshaad
21-08-05, 19:29
Ok
1st: You couldn't kill anyone if you wanted.

2nd: What's the big deal with allied PKing? I don't see anything wrong atm...
I have just leveled up a new pro city PE un LEd the whole time and not seen one PKer. Honstly you guys whine like it's the end of the world if one person is killing people... It's only one person, it's not like he is raiding with a ppu, or has 4 other people with him. Get some fucking skill if you get killed by an allied PKer. Don't whine on the forums.
You should hear the abuse I got from anti-city when I pk'ed at crp on my spy when he was Crahn... :lol:

Toxen
21-08-05, 19:35
*sigh* im suprised a paradox member is ignorant of the ammount of ally pking going on in the city, many a time I've seen paradox members at the CA HQ zoneline buffing and helping ally pkers. We have fucking clans dedicated to ally pking over here, its not just one or two people. Most people aren't whineing, but are asking where are the base 150 res requirement missions that were sposed to be implemented to help deal with this, KK obviously made an issue of it then suprisingly didn't deliver.

Dargeshaad
21-08-05, 19:54
Tupac for president of double-standards! :lol:

http://www.sitecenter.dk/x-files/nss-folder/scrapbog/Tupac2.jpg

canuma100
21-08-05, 20:01
hmm wait for the Pk server (not PvP)

Scanner Darkly
21-08-05, 20:02
I hate ally killing as much as anyone, but I would hate it even more if you couldn't kill a player who is allied or neutral to you who for one reason or other is an enemy, or generally nasty piece of work...

Let's face it there are some nasty criminal masterminds in NC and if I meet them and theyre in the same alliance, I think punishment has to be executed.

I think the penalties for CONSTANT ally ganking should be something permanent other than SL (even though KK are definitely going in the right direction with the tradeskill mission tweak). A permanent record viewable either to all (via the city com) or to faction representatives should be available - and these people should be kicked from faction - like in the days of NC1

just my 10 duckets....

e: edited for chuckle insertion at above pic awww Tupac :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shenyu Reza
21-08-05, 20:27

You take a screenshot while you kill everytime to prove at the world you're a 1337?
I don't say it to troll, but it's really borring...

Dargeshaad
21-08-05, 20:39
You take a screenshot while you kill everytime to prove at the world you're a 1337?
I don't say it to troll, but it's really borring...
That and that fact that an image says more than a thousand words.
In case you didn't know, there's an ignore function on this forum, I suggest you use it for the individuals you find "boring"

Reezo
21-08-05, 20:39
A little too lazy to read the whole thread ...

For me, Allied pking isn't a problem, but it becomes one when someone kills his allied without any GOOD reasons ( Insults, or others are good reasons for me, not only " why ? coz i wanted " :( )

/Edit : Also, good reasons are Rp reasons, but it seems that it doesn't exist on Terra :p

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 20:45
boredom = goooood reason.

Reezo
21-08-05, 20:47
boredom = goooood reason.

Play Cs, or another Fps, Neocron is a Mmorpg ...

E. Cryton
21-08-05, 21:22
rpg ? roleplayerganking ? sounds good !
cs sucks btw.

Mr Friendly
21-08-05, 23:43

http://www.sitecenter.dk/x-files/nss-folder/scrapbog/Tupac2.jpg

that wasnt tupac jtlyk

& honestly, bout the screenies....ur a sniper. u get easy kills from a distance. bragging bout ur kills on a sniper char is like bragging about beating an RX-7 in a race when ur in a ferrari F50, but u get the point ;) :p

Pungent77
22-08-05, 00:04
[QUOTE=Dargeshaad]Tupac for president of double-standards! :lol:

Nice one......... ;)

@Mr. Friendly: A kill is a kill, just like bragging about killing someone as an APU with PPU humping your leg.....no skill, but still a kill.

Mr Friendly
22-08-05, 00:22
[QUOTE=Dargeshaad]Tupac for president of double-standards! :lol:

Nice one......... ;)

@Mr. Friendly: A kill is a kill, just like bragging about killing someone as an APU with PPU humping your leg.....no skill, but still a kill.

u know someone in WoW said the exact same thing when i was dueling him with my mage & he had to take 2 potions to keep from dieing & barely beat me......sad lol (u dont take potions in duels, not that u cant its just not done for fair play, like how ppus were rarely brought to pp1 on pluto)

Koshinn
22-08-05, 02:37
& honestly, bout the screenies....ur a sniper. u get easy kills from a distance. bragging bout ur kills on a sniper char is like bragging about beating an RX-7 in a race when ur in a ferrari F50, but u get the point ;) :p

I hate you. You do not diss the RX-7. Maybe you'll win in a ferrari f50 if it's a stock FB3S... but spend half the cost of an f50 to tune an FD (f50s are $500,000 USD, FDs were $40,000 new in '95) and you'll own any "supercar" trash Italy can think up. And drag isn't the only type of racing, jtlyk.

IceStorm
22-08-05, 03:05
Heh. One of my WoW friends mentioned that WoW people graduate to Neocron because it's harder than Wow. Part of this is apparently because you can kill anyone, not just enemies. He wasn't aware it was possible to kill allies.

Taking allied PKing out may make NC more customer-friendly, but even my LE'd self can't imagine NC being NC without things like the Jailhouse and red soul light players.

Mr Friendly
22-08-05, 03:33
I hate you. You do not diss the RX-7. Maybe you'll win in a ferrari f50 if it's a stock FB3S... but spend half the cost of an f50 to tune an FD (f50s are $500,000 USD, FDs were $40,000 new in '95) and you'll own any "supercar" trash Italy can think up. And drag isn't the only type of racing, jtlyk.
lol was just a demonstration sekh, besides, the RX-8 is much sexier ;) :D

Feybrandai
22-08-05, 05:40
I agree with both sides in this circular debate....Allie PK'ing is a part of NC2, and apart that does make it what it is....However there should be concequenecs to the act. For one (and yes I know this is not possible atm) I think the faction council should actually be used for something, like a court, with the ultimate penalty being banishment to the wastes. If they must have a faction... Mmmm make it the anarchy breed or something similar....but what ever happens i believe there should be a consequence that fits the crime.

Asurmen Spec Op
22-08-05, 05:52
I agree with both sides in this circular debate....Allie PK'ing is a part of NC2, and apart that does make it what it is....However there should be concequenecs to the act. For one (and yes I know this is not possible atm) I think the faction council should actually be used for something, like a court, with the ultimate penalty being banishment to the wastes. If they must have a faction... Mmmm make it the anarchy breed or something similar....but what ever happens i believe there should be a consequence that fits the crime.
The day that came Im Id go allied PKing like a mad man

Koshinn
22-08-05, 05:54
lol was just a demonstration sekh, besides, the RX-8 is much sexier ;) :D
Only the engine is sexy, the car sucks tbh. How does the next-gen rotary flagship for mazda become HEAVIER?? :mad:

Transformer
22-08-05, 06:18
not that i like red SL but some people just deserve to die.

Mr Friendly
22-08-05, 06:19
Only the engine is sexy, the car sucks tbh. How does the next-gen rotary flagship for mazda become HEAVIER?? :mad:

same reason a '00 mustang will beat the new '05 mustang's, hvy = bad for accel

not that i like red SL but some people just deserve to die.
lol bing0

Koshinn
22-08-05, 08:57
same reason a '00 mustang will beat the new '05 mustang's, hvy = bad for accel
I know, that's why the RX-8 isn't cool. Although the engine has improved since the RX-7 FD3S, the weight went up significantly. Not only does it hurt acceleration, it hurts handling too. That's... sad. That makes me angry. Grr. :mad:

Serious_Sam
22-08-05, 09:05
My skateboard would destroy your ferrari :-p

Bugs Gunny
22-08-05, 09:42
Well, allied killing is not that easy anymore.
I ran into a pro city clan whom we're not real good friends with.
I killed 5 or 6 of them and ended up with -32 sl and i think i'm now down to 17fs with CA.
It's not easy to get it up anymore so i'll have to run aggie missions.....

Wit the current system, people will start using 100sl alts to be bait for the sl hit so they can then kill the target without repercussions.

Asurmen Spec Op
22-08-05, 10:01
Well, allied killing is not that easy anymore.
I ran into a pro city clan whom we're not real good friends with.
I killed 5 or 6 of them and ended up with -32 sl and i think i'm now down to 17fs with CA.
It's not easy to get it up anymore so i'll have to run aggie missions.....

Wit the current system, people will start using 100sl alts to be bait for the sl hit so they can then kill the target without repercussions.
Leave your char on while you sleep/work, its always worked for me :)

CritiNator
22-08-05, 10:10
Reason for allied killing can be 2 things ( from what i see ).
1: Boredom, This is biggest reason i think. Im European, and i find it very difficult to find action on my playtime, unless i get up very early or stay up very long.
2: Roleplaying, Yes, this can be option too. If there has been some fights, verbal at start. Then it changed to physical.

It would be sad, if you could not attack same faction people. That is not right way to handle this. SL loss so high, that you can kill one and boom. You are red. But if someone just press "Disable ally gank" button, it just fustrates ppl. In real life. We have Law and police, jail. Most of us, dont wanna be in jail and there for obey the rules. Well, its totally every person own choise, what to do with their lifes, some kill, some steal, most wont. But there HAS to be option to do so. Thats what makes life so interesting. You can do what you want, but you get what you deserve.

Pungent77
22-08-05, 18:40
[QUOTE=Pungent77]

u know someone in WoW said the exact same thing when i was dueling him with my mage & he had to take 2 potions to keep from dieing & barely beat me......sad lol (u dont take potions in duels, not that u cant its just not done for fair play, like how ppus were rarely brought to pp1 on pluto)
Hehe I love WoW, people that use potions and first aid in duels blow.

Also I love people who dont know how to play their class and whine about other classes being over-powered. I just rolled a hunter for kicks and been crushing nibs 5-10 levels higher than me....with the help of sticky glue.

LiL T
22-08-05, 20:35
Reason for allied pk is this....

They like doing it, you don't have to like getting pked, this thread is a pointless whine from people who can't be arsed to help them selves.

Adapt or die .

/edit

I will keep pking greens yellows till it is no longer possible but then I will cancel both accounts permently, I do not grief play because no one is considered different. All are pked (mostly)

BloodLetting
22-08-05, 21:27
Well I gues its my turn......

The only problem I have with allied gank is not knowing who your enemy is. I actually likethe excitment of never knowing who will shoot at you. But

There need to be a way that I can enter a chars name into my "enemy list" and that way when ever I target them I get some kind of ID..I cant remember all the enemies names unless its the same three or four always at CA HQ ZL..So really just a way to tag someone SO the next time I see them I can know to be weary.
Im not saying turn green people to me red just a marker of some sort. A marker that if we became freinds I could remove.

Mr Friendly
23-08-05, 01:39

Also I love people who dont know how to play their class and whine about other classes being over-powered. I just rolled a hunter for kicks and been crushing nibs 5-10 levels higher than me....with the help of sticky glue.

damn hunters >_< (ye i was a mage)

but then i dueled a lvl 40 warlock when i was lvl 36, i think i hit him once before he defeated me @_@ curse thing & charm good god @_@ never fought one of those again >_<

neway to get back on subject, if ur a capped char whos pro city, & u see a guy who has a wep out or his clan tag is NEG32 i honestly think u can use more than enough common sense to figure out hes a PKer & you are definently possibly a target, & you have the choice to either A: try to kill him, B: run C: stand there like alot do just to see if he'll hit u O.o

Its how things are. deal with it, there's nobody in DoY, why? cuz they're either out doing something or at Cycrow/CRP. Pro: u guys need to get ur own OP all of pro are free to hang out at. its like 25 yr olds who still live at home, go get urself an OP! im not sayin this is gunna stop the ally killing, im just sayin u guys need ur own OP pro hang out at ;)

E. Cryton
24-08-05, 15:23
[QUOTE=Mr Friendly]

tbh, i gotta use a major heal potion on my rogue vs an unstopaböle force warrior/paladin and i always use first aid vs those fcking paladins when they shield themself to heal up ...
now stafu >.<

giga191
24-08-05, 16:31
KK failed miserable at making factions more important than clans. Disable ally killing until a better solution comes along. Fix the lag while your at it

Dargeshaad
24-08-05, 16:34
KK failed miserable at making factions more important than clans. Disable ally killing until a better solution comes along. Fix the lag while your at it
....and remove monks

Bugs Gunny
24-08-05, 16:38
Disabling ally killing would mean every pvper moves to the faction with the most enemies. Talk about creating an inballance.

Imagine if Anarchy breed were possible on Terra..... It would be home to the most vile scumiest evil pkers.... Hey, it would be perfect.

Please make AB an option.

Toxen
24-08-05, 16:48
Acutally that would make things pritty much sane, most PvPers would just be CA or TG infact with the current setups that wouldn't change much than whats going on now.

LiL T
24-08-05, 21:44
PLZ make AB an option so I can pk the people who think there AB, i'd kill all bandwagon a certin clan have shown me this is the right way ^^

MrTrip
24-08-05, 23:25
Allied pking will never stop no matter how many polls we post.

*votes to close thread and all stupid threads like this from now on* :lol:

vashtyphoon78
24-08-05, 23:48
Lol some 47/45 PPU beat me today. he DBed me in the ass while i was hacking and shot me as soon as i came out of hack. (i came back to own him with my termi but thats not the point) i figured he was "Allied" and turned my back on him -.-

(will add most recent story soon)

Mr Friendly
25-08-05, 00:00
....and remove monks

play sumthin else, tbh

Lol some 47/45 PPU beat me today. he DBed me in the ass while i was hacking and shot me as soon as i came out of hack. (i came back to own him with my termi but thats not the point) i figured he was "Allied" and turned my back on him -.-

(will add most recent story soon)
u were DBd & he shot u once to see if u were in hack or not...doesnt take much to realise he most likely is gunna try to kill u. no ally DBs then attacks u unless ur good friends with em etc. unless ur with a group of ur clan at an OP screwin around etc. i would suggest not following this strategy to assume hes an enemy AFTER he starts laying into u and/or kills. As soon as ur gettin shot or DBd, defence mode is ur answer. or should we bring back P.P.P.? pepper park paranoia =p

MrChumble
25-08-05, 17:39

I guess it's traditional to read all the thread before replying, but tbh I'm lazy and only passing through...

Surely the question here is also the answer? Why is it allowed here; because it isn't in almost all other mmorpgs. Duhuh.

her.
25-08-05, 18:07
ally killin is prolly one of the most fun things to do in this game....the only thing that sux is half the time when I run through plaza theres no one to ally pk :(

Shenyu Reza
25-08-05, 19:39
....and remove monks

For once, i'm ok with you !

Pungent77
26-08-05, 20:11
[QUOTE=Pungent77]

tbh, i gotta use a major heal potion on my rogue vs an unstopaböle force warrior/paladin and i always use first aid vs those fcking paladins when they shield themself to heal up ...
now stafu >.<
You duel Pallies ?8|

I dont duel shit on my rogue....cause I'll have to use potions and hear a bunch of whines in the process :lol:

Dargeshaad
26-08-05, 21:08
sounds a bit like good ol' UO, in duels using pots = defeat but in the field it was ok to do potions because you never knew what would pop up suddenly

Vae Victis
26-08-05, 21:26
Listen, I have read 3 posts in this thread, and had a look at the options..
as long as we (erm you guys) have tl 150 research missions there will be allied PKing.

(this posts looks like I'm against allied PKing... if you think that you are so wrong. smurf n me, or NCAT in general, have farmed more belts than anyone else.. good old days :p)

Dargeshaad
26-08-05, 21:45
smurf n me, or NCAT in general, have farmed more belts than anyone else..
Let me correct you by saying "...on uranus"

LiL T
26-08-05, 22:15
Still going I see odd, I thougt the thread would have been locked long ago for too much flaming or something.

Anyway I have not read many of the posts since the last time I posted in this thread. But I will say this, some people just like to play like this, they love being free to kill who ever that could provide a good fight and some just like being arseholes. You would get bored pretty quick if allied pk was removed because there would be no good vs evil, it would only be blue vs red team and KK don't got that right and it pisses me off >.< Yes it really does fu*king hack me off they said city raids etc etc but its too hard to be enjoyable. They made too many easy ways into neocron for DOY players but once in there is sucks because you spend most of the time glued to the floor >.<.

It should have been a real fight into neocron, with no possible way to simply gr into a copbot zone and attempt to attack the enemy while glued to the floor. It should have been a fortess which must be attacked from outside and alerting all pro city or doy alliance members the city is under attack! The copbots should not have had there damage nerfed but there numbers within the city should have been limited and no PARRA ffs, you wonder why some people say fuck it and join CM to pk all...

/edit all the other games I have played one being Eve-online slove there problems with players becomming bored and mindless kiling people because of it. They listen to the players but don't impliment the ideas straight away, they put it in the dev blog and the players can comment on weather they would like such a change. Yeah Eve has had some daring a drastic changes to gameplay but at least the players had the chance to put forward there opinons and what they come out with through that approach is simply amazing...

I did like the KK thread about possible changes to PPU's , that sort of stuff will go a long long way

giga191
26-08-05, 22:25
Disabling ally killing would mean every pvper moves to the faction with the most enemies. Talk about creating an inballance.
Like...errr...no

Wouldn't people move to the least populated faction so that they have more people to kill = more balance

LiL T
26-08-05, 22:33
Like...errr...no

Wouldn't people move to the least populated faction so that they have more people to kill = more balance

correct

Thats if there are anypeople left to play and thats not some sort of joke...

Everygame I play has allied PK the other ones are not games there retarded carebear destroyed games that people are leaving I'll post my friends view on a carebear in eve in a few mins. Its very true ^^

LiL T
26-08-05, 22:37
Here we go from eviljohns character bio in eve-online

An analysis of the common carebear.

The common carebear is the primary food source of the common pirate. However, for the reasons of acclimating new
pirates to their prey, let us first define what a carebear is.

A carebear is a player so wholly devoid of ambition, that he or she is willing to pay monthly subscription to a game for
little more than the use of the chat-boxes, and the privilege of pounding on asteroids in order to amass meaningless
profit. Exhibiting many behavioural traits commonly associated with obsessive-compulsive disorders, a carebear will
readily spend weeks in an asteroid belt harvesting resources in order to procure an even bigger mining ship. The cycle
ends only when the carebear's already frail psyche snaps from overwork (carebears are the only kind of MMO player
that can turn a game into a second job), or a chance encounter with a more mentally sound individual who blows a few
holes in their Osprey.

It leads one to wonder where the carebear comes from. According to surveys done in other MMOGs, the common
carebear is typically a bored housewife or stay-at-home dad. Completely unable to differentiate the moral values of real
life from those of a game, they believe everyone is entitled to fair treatment and that violence - even simulated - is
abhorrent.

For example, you take the common carebear that preys on asteroids. That carebear often makes sizeable wads of money
and sits on them like some kind of half-witted dragon, hoarding fictional resources and occasionally spending them on a
mighty faction warship to keep in their hangar and never put to use. So why do carebears amass wealth? It's a simple
question of psychology.

Since these people feel themselves morally superior to the PVPers that prey upon them, they are often found bashing the
keys and composing rambling essays on the psychology of pirates - often, these essays are symptomatic of the carebear
lashing out at players who can do things the carebear cannot.

Which is a lot of things, by the way. By sheltering themselves beneath the flawed aegis of morality and never daring to
transgress against another player, carebears often find themselves wholly unprepared to face players transgressing
against them.

The carebear gets his reward from any opportunity where it may succeed in imposing its flawed value system on PVPers
trying to enjoy a PVP game. Their ultimate reward is the creation of a non-PVP server, a feat often attained through the
concerted bleatings of a legion of their fluffy brethren directed squarely at a game's development team, and is often the
nail in the coffin that condemns an MMO to failure.

/edit in other words there strange people who can't tell a game from RL "carebears are the only kind of MMO player
that can turn a game into a second job" :lol: :rolleyes:

E. Cryton
27-08-05, 00:29
Let me correct you by saying "...on uranus"

u've not seen our pe pk clanappt. if u would have, u'd change your mind ...

stalk, i fight every class with my rogue ... but sometimes i have to use potions vs warriors >.<
lifes a bitch ...

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 01:10

Ok, Ill adress the Main post, and Ill tryand fail not to flame.

Theres almost no other games like NC, oh wait, there arent any. NC is ORRIGINAL. This isnt wow or another basic cut and dry RPG, this game has originality, thus any other game doesnt matter. Because this is THIS game, not wowand yes I think wow is just a joke and a basic mmo
Stop brining in another, non unique games "pvp" style into a game with real pvp. We dont have the players to deal with it.

I know of no self respecting fighting who hates allied PKers(well maybe the ones with PPUs, but they dont count as PKers)

If you quit because of allied ganking, NC isnt the game for you.

canuma100
27-08-05, 01:38
I play on terra too but i must say the Ally PK value is very high there

my ask is why?

Reezo
27-08-05, 01:47

my ask is why?

Some have said "Boredom" ... :confused:

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 04:11

my ask is why?
Because we can.

trigger hurt
27-08-05, 04:27
KILLER']you know as well as i do that people never used to pk in the aggies in p1/2

On pluto. No. Pluto had always claimed to be the hardcore server, but the majority were nothing buy hardcore sissies.

Saturn. Anywhere you could draw a weapon, there was PK'ing going on there at some point of the day.

Asurmen Spec Op
27-08-05, 04:36
On pluto. No. Pluto had always claimed to be the hardcore server, but the majority were nothing buy hardcore sissies.

Saturn. Anywhere you could draw a weapon, there was PK'ing going on there at some point of the day.
Those laughing smiles IMPLY sarcasm.

I started on saturn, I loved saturn, I couldnt lvl in plaza2 aggys but no one ever went to plaza 1 so I was safe.
I learned safe places to lvl, people to trust, people to kill.

You can too

Dargeshaad
27-08-05, 08:33
mmmm....saturn....i still remember back when TH wasn't a safe zone and didn't even have any turrets. But after Vet, me and a few others kept raiding it every day all the FA kept whining to kk about it and finally it got swamped by turrets....yay for carebears

E. Cryton
27-08-05, 13:39

my ask is why?

my question is : why not ? if u'r just after pks, why should u go to crp ? leaving the appt is all you have to do.

for the last time in this thread : if u cant deal with individuals, leave nc.

Vae Victis
27-08-05, 17:11
"...on uranus"and terra before we formed Ghetto (at least pro city wise)
and me and BAD ASS killed loads of TG when we were BD..
ahhh first few weeks of retail.. best days ever in nc2 :p
pp3 fights, cycrow fights..
desperados and other noob clans who thought they owned

Original monk
27-08-05, 19:38
terra is boring compared to saturn :/

on saturn there was action every 2 seconds

and no vetterox wasnt the one that made saturn dangerous lol, au contraire :)

trigger hurt
28-08-05, 06:54
and no vetterox wasnt the one that made saturn dangerous lol, au contraire :)

that may be so, because saturn was the stomping ground of pk's from day one, but VetteroX and the rest of the saturn Black Cartel certainly made life very interesting for anyone. Green, Red, Yellow...didn't matter.

But on saturn, F6 allied pk was around since day one.

her.
28-08-05, 07:43
back in the days of saturn.....damn those were the days....pp1 and newhere else possible pk after pk....that was the most fun I eva had in this game......satrun....wut fun :p

Vae Victis
28-08-05, 14:02
back in the days of saturn.....damn those were the days....pp1 and newhere else possible pk after pk....that was the most fun I eva had in this game......satrun....wut fun :ppff
pk after pk?
yea /64 vs /2, *gg*

nc2 fucked up nc :p
combining uranus, saturn and pluto has given everyone a huge ego of how their server is the best.
shoulda stayed nc1 tbh, was much more fun.
more ppl, u knew everyone (specially on pluto :D), you knew who not to meet in pp1, less allied PKing and whining (although that's what I liked about nc2.. whiners and allied pking)

Dargeshaad
28-08-05, 14:05
...less allied PKing...
Did you consider that might have been because of all the safe zones?

eprodigy
28-08-05, 17:44
nc2 is just a big mess..

patches should stop adding useless crap and work towards making it more like NC1.. what happened to the new faction relations they said they were working on for NC2?

for all their talk about how superior NC2 is, (id bet) the populations would be so much higher if we were all still playing nc1...

Vae Victis
28-08-05, 19:13
Did you consider that might have been because of all the safe zones?Yeah actually.
but nc1 allied PKing, aka killing friendlies at CRP, or canyon etc, is still around these days in nc2 (I think o_O).
friendly factions in nc1, somehow, worked together more than they do in nc2.
factions in nc2 mean shit

the populations would be so much higher if we were all still playing nc1...amen

RogerRamjet
28-08-05, 20:24
I miss good ol' fights at crp, were people would come back on their fighters without a PPU friend :cool:

Mystic-Crusader
28-08-05, 23:31
Just have Doy nuked from the inside by some crazy FA guy. Tsunami and black dragon take back pp2-3. Crahn takes back the outzone. FA re-takes Tech haven, TG takes back the canyon. CM stays where its always been. Reza is killed by an inside allied pker, all copbots r shut down. But internal security keeps the safe zones running. Every1 can enter Plaza 1-4, via 1-2 freely. But the NPCD and a few loyal CA keep via 3 locked down to all but CA. Reset the F6 options.

CA r neutral to all 'pro city' as they have gone suspicous after the murder of reza but not kos all insane. CA become enemy with all 'doy'
TT resumes its trades with BD and they become good allies. They become enemies with Biotech with rivialies over technology.
TS and BD become enemies as they fight for power. TS becomes neutral with all other factions apart from CA to let all enjoy there services.
Crahn become enemies to all but FA and CM as they continue to re-take NC.
TG becomes allied to TT and biotech and PP, enemies to Crahn, CM, CA. As now there is no reza to overthrow they r happy in their canyon.
FA r neutral too all but TT who kill and attack Tech haven daily to steel their technology.
BD r now allied with TT, neutral to TG, FA. Enemies to PP b/c they want to be the main supply of drugs/chemcials. Enemies to TS, CA , Crahn, CM, biotech.
DRE is neutral to all but crahn as it is now happly suppling appartments too all.
Biotech is enemies with TT and BD as bd r dawn in with their alliance with TT. They r Neutral to tg, cm , pp, Fa, and enemies to crahn.
Next r also neutral to al but crahn.

In other words change the F6 around. Remove all off doy cept the entrances. Keep the doy tunnels. Keep hacknet but its only used for ops and items and the items r found at the end of a cetain area that u have to fight to (all factions have to fight too) so all factions have access to all hn items.
making th-2 a safe zone for trades between fa-rest. th-1/3 r non-safe zones for tt-fa fights.(add gr's in th-1/3)
tg is how it is with added Yo's shop.
MB is how it is.
NC is changed back to how it was. no guards anywhere cept in via 3 which has a few remaining CA guards.
PP2-3 has TS and BD guards that constantly fight eachother // or just have pp2 ts and pp3 bd
plaza 1-4 r safe zones.
via 1-2 r safe zones
pp1 is non-safe zone (abandoned)
CA HQ is removed from plaza 1 and the old HEW shops r tooken over as the new CA HQ.

more on this l8r i must log off :D
My ramberling for today.

Vae Victis
29-08-05, 18:03
I miss good ol' fights at crp, were people would come back on their fighters without a PPU friend :cool:fighting 10-15 RAF at Canyon with like 2 rifle PEs with the terminator when the parts didnt drop yet (GM spawned termi's)
me and bounty killed LOTS :)
(uranus Bounty)

canyon before KK fucked THAT up.
any1 know of a thing they didnt fuck up?
we got:
pvp (ppus)
canyons (bodies everywhere)
nc (by releasing nc2)
PEs (by re-giving em stealth)

Mystic-Crusader
29-08-05, 18:35
payment (by introducing c2p.)
F6 (by making it red vs blues)
community (by splitting it in half)
the whole game (by instead of fixing nc1, they'd cover up their bugs for awhile with new content with nc2, which brought more bugs quicker.)

RogerRamjet
29-08-05, 20:24
Mystic, the same thing that you stated in your siggie happened to me, so ive gotta get more money, once again.

Period started: 2005-08-05
Period will end: 2005-08-20

And i payed for 3 months.

Vae Victis
30-08-05, 17:34
strange, thought this would be censored by now..
did they fire Nid or something?

Asurmen Spec Op
30-08-05, 23:47
F6 (by making it red vs blues)

Its only the community to blame for that