PDA

View Full Version : Made an error and slected PayBycash

Feybrandai
19-08-05, 15:48
Ok, my account has been closed, and as yet I dont know why, and I went to reactivate it. But I chose the paybycash method by mistake, and can find no way to change it back to Click2pay.....Please I need help I cant play.... o_O
How do I change it back to Click2pay

Morganth
19-08-05, 15:54
Email account@neocron.com?

Feybrandai
19-08-05, 16:13
So there is noway of changing subscription payment method....come on KK . This coupled with the fact that no were on the Neocron2 site can you find how much the game is, is a large oversite. Both these things should realy be avaliable. And I find the reason for my cancelation was that Click2pay never put forward a transaction to my creditcard.... 8|

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-05, 16:53
Email account@neocron.com?

just have to quote :/

the forum isn't account help so if you need help with your accounts you mail account@neocron.com simple as that.

thread closed,

K

Nidhogg
19-08-05, 17:04
You can switch from one to the other but only with the assistance of account support (account@neocron.com).

N

Feybrandai
19-08-05, 21:19
KILLER']just have to quote :/

the forum isn't account help so if you need help with your accounts you mail account@neocron.com simple as that.

thread closed,

K

This is a Community Talk forum on the Offical Neocron Forum. If I can't ask in here about this issue, in the hope that another player may know the answer then were else, besides putting in a support ticket. And who the hell are you to say thread closed....

So I need assistance from account support....Just $^%^$## great its the weekend.....my play time.... And I changed to paybycash (by mistake) easy enough....In general I have not been happy with the support given by KK, both in and out of the game. I have played quite a few other online games and support was, Im sorry to say much better. This kind of stuff along with the multitude of bugs and insane memory bleed is quickly turning me off this game.

Odin
19-08-05, 21:36
It has to manually be set back because once your on PBC they are awaiting your payment. The reason why we don't allow it on the forums is that you will get misinformation. The only ones that can sort it out is via account@neocron.com