PDA

View Full Version : WoC Nuckles??? and WoC in general

ZoVoS
18-08-05, 21:15
wernt all WoC items suposed to be new items not having meshes of the old items, beeing newly designed??? not just old weapons rebranded???

is the WoC nuckles erm new looking??? lol

Edit-=- like our perty crossbow =]

naimex
18-08-05, 21:38
wernt all WoC items suposed to be new items not having meshes of the old items, beeing newly designed??? not just old weapons rebranded???

is the WoC nuckles erm new looking??? lol

Edit-=- like our perty crossbow =]

Maybe they just havent gotten around to make the new skin for that particular item yet.

Cuz as far as I seem to recall, the art department at KK were working on it.

MrTrip
18-08-05, 23:08
\o/ They should be blue! With BIG MEAN SPIKES COMING OUT! And pretty colors, like, OMG WOC! YEW CANT USE US CUZ LOLOLUR NOTSTONG ENUFF....and like, It should look SUPER heavy cause come on I can lift any knuckles in teh world that can go on my fist and like, totally use them, but these are like OMG over 100str.....WOC1...AHHH...

:D yes....new texture...

Mr Friendly
18-08-05, 23:19
yesss even though it may be overpowered id like a WoC plasma based for apus =p but that wouldnt make sense as its gotta be elemental er somwqhAT
but ey, im still waitin for a sexy gray or silver swirly =D

giga191
18-08-05, 23:31
pink and fluffy would be nice :)

[PiN]Fluffy
19-08-05, 00:40
FluFFy For Teh win ^_^

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-05, 01:25
not you fluffy :p

Obsidian X
19-08-05, 02:14
I asked this question in the discussion thread - is there anything at all that makes these knuckles different in any way to the Dentist, besides their TL and reqs??

Edit: Is it even viable for a melee tank to reach WoC 1? Melee levelling sucks, I stopped levelling my melee tank at 93 base STR.

giga191
19-08-05, 02:54
*Official statement required*

Original monk
19-08-05, 09:54
my melleewoc would look like a lightsaber model soulblade ... exact same size and rate ... tough fully coloured in dark green (the colour green of a poisonbarrelcast) with around it not 1 but 2 swirlys at the handle

like this: ---------------------||===

the 2 vertical lines being swirly's

the swirly's have the same colour the holy pestilanceswirly has and the weapon does instapoisondamage ... tl 105 .. so you can still use it even if you have youre head full with PPR and miniresistchips

if this weapon comes out i lom full mellee :p

ZoVoS
19-08-05, 12:13
yesss even though it may be overpowered id like a WoC plasma based for apus =p but that wouldnt make sense as its gotta be elemental er somwqhAT
but ey, im still waitin for a sexy gray or silver swirly =D

plasma is created when electrons are striped of of normal atoms, anything can be turned into plasma

CMaster
19-08-05, 12:41
= tl 105 .. so you can still use it even if you have youre head full with PPR and miniresistchips

Erm, it doesnt have a str req, save WoC. So you CAN use it with a hed of miniresit chips.

Original monk
19-08-05, 12:51
Erm, it doesnt have a str req, save WoC. So you CAN use it with a hed of miniresit chips.

as mostly you are 100% right mate !

im still not used to all these nonreq or lowreq things like noobstealthtool, tl10 heal and wocs wich you can use right outta the genrep :eek:

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-05, 13:16
Edit: Is it even viable for a melee tank to reach WoC 1? Melee levelling sucks, I stopped levelling my melee tank at 93 base STR.

i gues it is.. its not any harder to level a pe monk or anything else tbh.

my melee tank was base 96 in 1 week from then on i din't really level anymore got somewere to 97 base around last week and made it to 98 ( 7 mil to next level ) when i just leached and went on a outing with the clan in a rhino. made about 10+ mil from that lol. melee leveling is by far easyer then say a ppu imho.

giga191
19-08-05, 14:28
Mini resists chips aren't that big an advantage for tanks since you get you have to take out the other chips that are in (marine, moveon and hercules which give HP)

msdong
19-08-05, 15:01
melee woc should be a big bad Powerfist with sparkeling electricity all over it.
or classic tomahawk

ZoVoS
19-08-05, 15:06
na we need a parapunch nuckles

as slow as a sniper, maby slower lkol, the hit packs massive damage and does a full 1 seconds 80% para,

=] big blue n sparkeling fist

naimex
19-08-05, 15:08
Mini resists chips aren't that big an advantage for tanks since you get you have to take out the other chips that are in (marine, moveon and hercules which give HP)

having 2 resist chips in, would be a huge advantage in my theory..

I havent tested it so dont hold me up on it..

But if you put in 2 resist chips, a herc and a marine or moveon.

Then put in a Filter Heart 2 or a Experimental Heart 2.

and you should have some 25 or 30 resist all, so if you like me, on a tank have

75 resist all base, then youre at 100-105 resist, and even higher in poison/xray if you use filter heart 2.

and its still possible to have 55 base in both athletics and body health, the only thing missing is endurance.

You can counter that with the batqueen chest i believe, and then add experimental leg and foot, to get more agility and athletics.

and just put all points not used in TC in agility, and bam, you got a good very high skill in it.

and just all int points in weapon lore, with the last 2 points in psi use.

If you dont feel your armor gives enough force resist or piercing, you can now due to the easier capping for str weapons since that time a long time ago nowadays, take a good deal from your str setup, hc or mc and move over to resist force to totally enhance your defense.

All you will lose is a bit percentage on your already shitty spells, which you wont use during a war anyways, due to the lovely ppus.

but this was ofcourse totally off topic....

and as said only a theory of mine, that I havent tested.

Original monk
19-08-05, 15:14
angeldust has 3 resistchips in he's head and i dunno but it looks good lol

if i wasnt a hybridtank i would put in 3 also .. maybe even 4 lol

ZoVoS
19-08-05, 16:01
resistor chips are not as good as a moveon/marine/herk

i personaly wouldnt use a herk negating the need for a hightech poke and then use a moveon marine and 2 reistor chips one being a pp, much easyer like that

Freaky Fryd
19-08-05, 20:38
My Melee tank is still setup to cap his DoomBeamer with a PPU with his H-C eye and PA,
and that's how I level him. He's over WoC STR +2 experience-wise.
I wouldn't even consider levelling him as Melee at a high-level...Rhino or AoE
for sure.

As for the Resist chip conversation, I found that it works out better to put a
second resist chip in than to keep the Herc. It even makes more sense to keep
the Moveon and Marine than the Herc (point-wise in CON.)
If I try putting in a 3rd chip though, I end up getting less points.
Might just be my setup though...

giga191
19-08-05, 22:01
PPR > moveon > mini resist chip. Wouldn't put in 2 mini resist chips though

giga191
20-08-05, 03:37
Sorry to double post but....the ceres disks are too hard to get, thought the xp was the hard part. I'll have the xp needed for WoC 2 by the time i get a disk

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 06:35
plasma is created when electrons are striped of of normal atoms, anything can be turned into plasma

hrmm, then again i guess it could look like a new lvl of psionic abilities =p able to remove an electron, next itll be the ability tosplit an atom, weapon called nuke, ppl go bo0m :p

ZoVoS
21-08-05, 03:57
hrmm, then again i guess it could look like a new lvl of psionic abilities =p able to remove an electron, next itll be the ability tosplit an atom, weapon called nuke, ppl go bo0m :p

theoreticaly if you could positivly charge sumthing (using psi =\ well using whatever) then the air its self would destory the object by electrons rushing into it

i belive tesla created the plans 50-100 years ago where by he could focus longdatudial waves with a frenzeled lense to charge a object wich would then ignight. it was the plans he created for his death ray, then he could fire a stream of particles along a very narrow positivly charged beam and blast anything to bits, he would demonstrate minature vertions ignighting gunpowder to light candels across the room

anyway thats of topic :D

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 04:40
I really don't think the mechanics of mollecular interaction/structure really come into play when a new weapon /attack is implemented in the game. Or am i wrong?

ZoVoS
21-08-05, 14:03
I really don't think the mechanics of mollecular interaction/structure really come into play when a new weapon /attack is implemented in the game. Or am i wrong?

hey you never know

i can just imagine the devs sitting down, crankie day, not getting much luvvin of the GF's

NO WE CANT IMPLIMENT THAT... ARGH... how the hell are the electrons suposed to form a solid plasmoid in a stable atmosphear, it would fall apart...

er i duno magnetic feild...

DO YOU KNOW THAT WORKS, HAVE U BUILD ONE

er no

fine there all gona use crosbows and pistols!!! ATLEAST THEY MAKE SENCE!!!

back to woc though :angel:

as i stated in another thread. why cant woc weapons do teh full spectrum of damage? force piercing fire xray poioson and energy??? it would make them more usefull because there useable out of a genrep and exploit weaknesses in peoples amour

Serious_Sam
22-08-05, 09:08
Or even better, you could have 'special' damage. I'm thinking something that gives you the agility of a drugflashed turnip.