PDA

View Full Version : AB on Terra?

Tesee
18-08-05, 15:03
Is there any chance to see the AB pseudo faction on Terra?
Like on Venus it was quite funny to see them rush and kill, they had a good and RP behaviour of real Anarchists

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 15:04
Nope, Dirius or whatever his name is now said it won't happen.

Tesee
18-08-05, 15:12
oh I see,

Another bad news, I am sad to see the gamma bones in FA shop as those implants were supposed to be built by Biotech and sold by Crython. Was it different on Terra?

Everybody is selling implants but only Biotech and Crahn should

Toxen
18-08-05, 15:19
Yup it sucks Terra players went through this frustration early on at that point we still had smugglers in IND-A and Oz that we could get bones from and anti shocks, now they've been removed Guess the pandore populace will have some adjusting to do.

Original monk
18-08-05, 16:44
when krinakh yust arrived at terra, some time ago now allready she asked me where she could buy here some crescent tabs ... i told here she had to safe up for those cause there extremely rare being a NC1 item ... her or his (dunno) reaction was: "thats sucks" :P

and AB is totally out of the question ... or whole terra would move AB :P

Toxen
18-08-05, 17:06
hmm krinakh seen him/her a few times while raiding crp, must have moved into FF or Paradox fast... but obvlious hasn't got used to no cresent tabs he/she has dropped to the raid a few times.

Tesee
18-08-05, 17:12
and AB is totally out of the question ... or whole terra would move AB :P

I don't think so, without any friend faction, HQ....
AB has only enemies

Toxen
18-08-05, 17:20
Yup alot of people would move AB if it were on offer on terra

Morganth
18-08-05, 17:47
must have moved into FF or Paradox fast

FF

(Too short my ass)

zii
18-08-05, 19:29
I don't think so, without any friend faction, HQ....
AB has only enemies

Also all OP Genreps are closed to AB unless the GR setting is open to all, which saves in GR fees :D

Toxen
18-08-05, 19:37
We're kinda used to that as procity, its no real hinderance.

[TgR]KILLER
18-08-05, 20:04
Everybody is selling implants but only Biotech and Crahn should

err crahn selling implants ? yea the crahn psi implants crahn are psi stuff. FA are the traders they should sell implants as they hold all the market on imps and such FA ( tech angels ) is the doy version of crytons..

dno from were you get it crahn should sell implants it has nothing to do with crahn.

Toxen
18-08-05, 20:31
Well killer may i draw your attention to the fact that all implants except crahn are produced by Biotech, a majority of weapons are produced by Tangent and A&W so we'll gladly have all our imps back over to NC.

Neally
18-08-05, 22:05
It's official ? there won't be any Anarchy Breeds on Terra neither on the new PvP Server ? how crap that can be... :(

Speedball
18-08-05, 22:10
What factions will be the current AB from pandore when they transfer they caracter ? From nc1 to nc2 all AB were TG after transfer, i hope i can chose where i want to go, because i do not understand why TG... and not BD, or not tsu... etc...

Neally
18-08-05, 22:23
I guess what we can do is taking screenshots of our char name with faction board, then we can say we were AB and then they let us choose the factions we want to be in for free ?

[TgR]KILLER
18-08-05, 22:46
Well killer may i draw your attention to the fact that all implants except crahn are produced by Biotech, a majority of weapons are produced by Tangent and A&W so we'll gladly have all our imps back over to NC.

i know that but he says that crahn should sell all implants while tech angels is the cryton version so they sell everything.. all implants being in psi stores is a wierd thing imho..

you don't go to medicare to get weapons or go to a&w to get implants eighter don't you ? :/

MrTrip
18-08-05, 23:05
I guess what we can do is taking screenshots of our char name with faction board, then we can say we were AB and then they let us choose the factions we want to be in for free ?

I almost find that very unfair that other servers got AB but us...it should be a faction that we can join any time, but never start in...so that we can part ourselfs from the city and dome...yet we cannot take ops, because we really have no resources to back ourselfs up with...

AB should not have enemys either, since I can run around ons ome of my chars, and they are green to me...they should have allies, or enemys, no neutral. :D

zii
18-08-05, 23:53
I disagree. I would expect people to either dislike AB (enemies), or simply not give a toss about AB (Neutral). Since AB don't care much for anybody else, even their own kin sometimes then that excludes any sort of friendly alliance.

They don't need OPs, they can simply get together and harass people for cash. Usually works when they have a knife in their hand.

Tesee
19-08-05, 10:51
if you read the story book of neocron you will see that AB should have only enemies.
think about what is an anarchist ...
think about what want's your faction leader, city leader...