PDA

View Full Version : [Merged]Can anyone get on pandore?

Kierz
18-08-05, 14:31
Sorry this is a bit of a pointless thread but, I've been trying to get on for the past hour and can't really tell whether anyone else can get on cause the pop is usually 0% oh and I can't talk french to post on the right forum, heh.. sorry.

Just letting the GM's know theres a problem if I'm not the only one who can't get on, cheers for any replies.

Tesee
18-08-05, 14:35
I will try ... tomorrow evening...

but be carefull loging on Pandore, you will overload the server...:D

zii
18-08-05, 19:25
Its been down since circa 0300 CET this morning.

Is this permenant or just a temporary glitch?

[TgR]KILLER
18-08-05, 20:23
aint this also the right forum now btw ? since AD aint in charge of pandore no more and kk took it over.. so i gues the french forum is the same as the english and german forum..

on the pandore thing i wouldn't know.. maybe its down to change the server state into terra state. i know for a fact that loads of guards and stuff were diffrent on the french server in nc1 so i take it its the same in nc2. and know for sure they gonna bring it to terra ruleset.

Dirus
19-08-05, 00:32
KILLER']on the pandore thing i wouldn't know.. maybe its down to change the server state into terra state. i know for a fact that loads of guards and stuff were diffrent on the french server in nc1 so i take it its the same in nc2. and know for sure they gonna bring it to terra ruleset.

It was all GM spawned by AD, the map files are exactly the same as every other server.

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-05, 00:39
doh i know the map files are. but like people being ad etc.. the server rules as in server rules are diffrent yes ? and other mobs etc guards.. i know the map files are the same or else it would be a totally diffrent game..

Dirus
19-08-05, 00:41
KILLER']doh i know the map files are. but like people being ad etc.. the server rules as in server rules are diffrent yes ? and other mobs etc guards.. i know the map files are the same or else it would be a totally diffrent game..

Guards are part of the map files, the different guards that show up as well as the regular ones are GM Spawned. i.e. the Y Rep thing with the Fusion Rifle was GM spawned.. People being in AB was done by GM's as well. Everything different on Pandore was GM's doing basically.

[TgR]KILLER
19-08-05, 01:28
well.. it still would all have to be turned back to normall then right ? or won't it ?

if it aint you lost your excuse for the server being down ! :p

MuggleMind
19-08-05, 02:20
Pandore isn't down.. I was there about 20 mins ago... It had problems earlier... but I guess they got fixed.

Seraphin[69]
19-08-05, 07:49
Welcome on Pandore, the worse maintained NC server ^^

Usually you can't sync from 6am to 2pm (GMT+1) then it's fine. (or take 120 sec s to zone)

It's been that way for the last 4 months at least.