PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

Paper Dragon
18-08-05, 00:46
What chat channels are considered to be In Character by the Roleplaying community at large? Is it only the local channel that's considered to be Roleplay-focused? All of them?

Any answers are appreciated; this is something I'm fairly keen on getting an answer to.

Xeno LARD
18-08-05, 00:48
Everything except OOC I suppose.

Tostino
18-08-05, 00:49
OOC is prety much the only one that is not role play.

Hellmag
18-08-05, 06:42
I would say OOC and Help.
Even tho Help-channel can be in-Character, most often it's not.

Tidus_Origin
20-08-05, 22:05
I would say OOC and Help.
Even tho Help-channel can be in-Character, most often it's not.

OOC - A in-character chat channel? You're joking, right? The OOC channel's got more flames on it than Arsonists Anonymous.

Though I agree that Help can sometimes be 'in-character' for roleplay purposes. :)

So in the "Which chat channels are considered 'in-character/RP?" debate, I'll agree with Tostino and Xeno. :D

Eddie
20-08-05, 23:11
OOC - A in-character chat channel? You're joking, right? The OOC channel's got more flames on it than Arsonists Anonymous.

Though I agree that Help can sometimes be 'in-character' for roleplay purposes. :)

So in the "Which chat channels are considered 'in-character/RP?" debate, I'll agree with Tostino and Xeno. :D

I think Hellmag was referring to what channels AREN'T in-character, after Xeno said that everything except OOC is role playing :p

Eddie

Hellmag
21-08-05, 02:48
I think Hellmag was referring to what channels AREN'T in-character, after Xeno said that everything except OOC is role playing :p

Eddie

You right on the spot there :)
Sorry for not being precise enough.

LiL T
21-08-05, 03:04
Maybe if they made a roleplay channel we might get more of it happening ingame.

Xylaz
21-08-05, 11:20
lets cut it straight to the point:

1. OOC is officiall OOC channel
2. All other channels arent OOC which means they are IC (in character) channels
3. Dont be surprised if you wont see anything but OOC on all possible channels
4. If you expect to see some roleplay in NC... well, be patient... there are some rp ingame communities, but they are small ones and hard to find (they are in disguise and hiding :lol: ).

msdong
21-08-05, 13:18
at that point i would like to see some channel moderation on the help channel.
now that OOC is tuned of on start everyone spamin the help :(