PDA

View Full Version : scrollbars you gotta be kidding

[TgR]KILLER
18-08-05, 00:17
really.. i just downloaded patch 143 loaded up the game went ingame.. and god scrollbars everything.. notice my inv and gogo.. nothing in there below 2 raster.. i NEVER had anything on my chars below 4 raster if i could to prevent the fucking scrollbar from comming up. for the simple reason i plain hate the stupid thing. and second that way i could always see if something was still down in my inv cause ofcourse the scrollbar was there then.

what is the frigging point of having it in as a base.. only so people can't see when something is down in their inv no more ? or just for the fact its funny when you scroll down by accedent then die because you think your inv is gone ( normally that wasn't a prob )

no really. last 2/3 patches had loads of things.. price swapings more hunters more trophy's more i don't know what else. really i wouldn't miss any of that stuff. you only seem to change things and make some things even worse.. what i want is a mem fix a melee fix and for the love of god get rid of those scrollbars :rolleyes:

QuakCow
18-08-05, 00:24
i rarely have much in my inv, but it was kinda nice having the scroll bar tell you there was something there.

Mr Friendly
18-08-05, 00:30
whats the big deal?...honestly..

-FN-
18-08-05, 00:38
whats the big deal?...honestly..
Erm... sorry Killer, I have to agree. I don't see it as being a huge deal... in fact, the usage of the mouse-wheel is probably one of my favourite patch items :eek: But - I do agree that, like an Internet Browser window, they should only show up if there are items that require the bar... overall, it's not nearly as huge of a deal as my vehicle flying into buildings or multiple failed logins :p

Tostino
18-08-05, 00:41
I like the scroll bars alot, espically since you can now use your mouse wheel.

Argent
18-08-05, 00:55
Yeah, the forced scroll bars suck. Also, when you move move items out of inv, the inv scrolls down/up a bit, superbly annoying.

eprodigy
18-08-05, 01:12
well it wont disapear anymore no matter how full your ivnventory.

functionally i think its better, but i miss the little red and green highlight squares.

[TgR]KILLER
18-08-05, 01:38
my mousewheel doesn't work in nc anyway never used it -_- so for me its only a anoying lil thing that i want out.. they should at least made it an option. sigh

giga191
18-08-05, 01:48
helps you put stuff at the bottom of the inventory

EDIT: you painted over your quickbelt so people wouldn't see you h4xx0red copbot rifle?

eprodigy
18-08-05, 01:48
i also noticed, if anyone remembers; the scroll bar appeared in the hypercom window no matter if you were in custom mode and saw the scrolling list. it now only appears when you are in custom mode- basicly the opposite of what happened to the inventory.

and while it's hardly a big issue ;) it did bother me right when i logged in