PDA

View Full Version : [Video]PvP Movie[Terra]

Dargeshaad
17-08-05, 17:16
Yeyeye, so I said I probably wouldn't be making another movie and I didn't intend to either, but I had some footage taken already and got a few new ones just for shit and giggles. Was intended to be somewhat longer, but I just haven't had the motivation to log in to get some extra footage the last few weeks so here it is in the final shortened version.

WARNING: Again it's just mindnumbing killing, so don't bother watching it if you were expecting some RP or OP war movie

Terra PvP Movie (http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/terra.wmv) [~50MB]

~edit~
I also uploaded the -uPs- OP war movie again since I had to take it down quite quickly last time, so enjoy it while it's there :p

-uPs- OP war (http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/ups.wmv) [~100MB]

Xeno LARD
17-08-05, 17:19
First to download it, yay.

Morganth
17-08-05, 17:29
On the topic of PvP videos, my PE duelling one will be up by the end of the weekend :p

I'll download this one when I get home later tonight after the party I am going to :D

Asurmen Spec Op
17-08-05, 18:13
woot dling

Edit:
I watch it, pretty good.
Though you got that DoY spy to fight you, he wouldnt fight my uncapped PE :/

E. Cryton
17-08-05, 18:44
nice to see my old monk is still in use :p

nice vid btw.

RogerRamjet
17-08-05, 18:46
You sell your account eric, i saw Abu Dun and CRP, happily chatting with the antis, a opposed to happily mowing down the antis.

E. Cryton
17-08-05, 18:47
sold 2 of 3 accounts ...

Speedball
17-08-05, 19:15
Herm a PE that die in 4 CS shots... is'nt a PE :p
Hope to see a movie with some real fight, and that means no bad netcode and more powerfull enemies :rolleyes: , but this one is not the one im looking for :(

btw nice music

Asurmen Spec Op
17-08-05, 19:45
Hope to see a movie with some real fight, and that means no bad netcode and more powerfull enemies :rolleyes:

btw nice music
I think we have the excact oposite opinions on the movie.

But what do you expect from anti on terra who hang in CRP?

Speedball
17-08-05, 19:49
I think we have the excact oposite opinions on the movie.

Ok not my problem if you think that the oponent from Dargeshaad are good on this movie ;)
I just want to see better PVP, not more.

E. Cryton
17-08-05, 20:48
but i think its very hard for a skilled player to find a good opponent =/

Tostino
17-08-05, 20:59
I'll download when I get home ;). Sounds good though, I don't mind a video of fighting people that have no chance :lol:.

Speedball
17-08-05, 22:16
but i think its very hard for a skilled player to find a good opponent =/

Other skilled players ? :rolleyes:

E. Cryton
17-08-05, 22:24
not anymore ;)

Shenyu Reza
17-08-05, 22:37
Other skilled players ? :rolleyes:

Mmmh... :D

That will be fun soon... ^^

edit: We can see monks play PEs here, i think

Dargeshaad
17-08-05, 23:19
Hope to see a movie with some real fight, and that means no bad netcode and more powerfull enemies :rolleyes: , but this one is not the one im looking for :(

btw nice music
Well, I try my best to get a good fight, but it's not as easy as you might think. By all means feel free to name some of those powerfull enemies you talk about, because most I know are either pro-city or they don't go to defend CRP. The only way you'd see those real fights would be in a duel in NF, but that's just.....uhhh lame

Mr Friendly
17-08-05, 23:23
how bout we make a challenging video, ur char has to be in the /** range of /10 - /30, pure noob PKing vid =)

dunno if u guys ever did but it was quite popular in early nc1 & beta4 lol noob fights last much longer than cap char fights

Nullvoid
18-08-05, 00:02
mm, nice vid as always. I especially liked the takedown of the spy+tank on your tank. Totally refreshing to see the hc weps used properly(instead of this attitude of if u don't use the cs the whole time ur an unskilled lamer...:rolleyes:).

Asurmen Spec Op
18-08-05, 00:11
Well, I try my best to get a good fight, but it's not as easy as you might think. By all means feel free to name some of those powerfull enemies you talk about, because most I know are either pro-city or they don't go to defend CRP. The only way you'd see those real fights would be in a duel in NF, but that's just.....uhhh lame
Im powerful
<.<
>.>

Mr Friendly
18-08-05, 00:42
Im powerful
<.<
>.>

ill spawn my badger from thin air to test your skills young skywalka

Asurmen Spec Op
18-08-05, 06:56
ill spawn my badger from thin air to test your skills young skywalka
omgwtf hax

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 07:47
Nice vid.
Too bad you dont' play much lately.

Original monk
18-08-05, 09:18
The only way you'd see those real fights would be in a duel in NF, but that's just.....uhhh lame

you can encounter real neverending balanced fights between 2 fighters .. its yust rare yeah :/

im happy im not the only one that thinks these NF "duels" are yust plain boring lol

Morganth
18-08-05, 10:16
I quite liked it, mainly because I enjoy seeing FF on their backs :p

Perhaps we should organise a PvP competition where you have to have a /20 character to enter, and only allowed to use a heal and primes :p Could be a laugh :)

Speedball
18-08-05, 10:29
By all means feel free to name some of those powerfull enemies you talk

I play on pandore, the n00b server :rolleyes: (btw always got more powerfull enemies to deffend on pandore as i see on other servers (or played with my bros char))

Shenyu Reza
18-08-05, 11:29
By all means feel free to name some of those powerfull enemies you talk

Wait the transfert and i can say mmh...

Reezo Hiuka
Speedball
Crazyball
G-Tokra / Krinakh
etc...

I can name others men but they don't play now... (Cadavre et ses alts, S4M, Snakezz, Neri :( )

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 12:42
Speedball is realy good.
He made me rethink my statement on the pandora noob thing :-)

Xylaz
18-08-05, 13:55
yes speedball is very good - though dargshead is in kinda higher league, and indeed, i doubt there are many people who can seem to appear 'powerful' to him (despite the usual boasting of the ego-hungry idiots here on the forums). Its the population problem, nothing more.

Morganth
18-08-05, 14:08
Is Tea Bag from Pandore by any chance? I duelled him the other night and he was pretty good (along with Jester of course).

I'd like to duel more of the Pandore peeps, but it seems whenever I log on everyone is too busy doing something else :(

Original monk
18-08-05, 14:19
i can assure you krinak is good .. i leveld up with em in CRP (chars will remain anonymous) and i fought of some raiders with him (or her dunno) nice action tbh ! i met crazyball once at MB but didnt ever fought em, next time i will cause bugs made me curious :)

i fought lotsa times against dargheshaad, on he's tank but especially vs hes spy and hybrid, always enjoyable fight ... win some and loose some :) tough i dunno if there is anyone in this thread i can place in a "higher" league LOL

btw i also fought xylaz (riflerspy) a few times in PP and hes fun to fight also :)

the few people i placed in a "higher league" are all banned or left long time ago :/

TWOK
18-08-05, 14:23
This is the first time I've seen myself through the eyes of another player (had to be his damn hyb :p). He's a great fighter, always wince when his name appears on local. What amazed me though was how I barely moved at all and looked like I'd forgot to spec agi/ath (119/64). When on my screen I'm running around like a madman, not moving in horizontal lines very slowly. Whines aside, very entertaining!

Tesee
18-08-05, 14:34
speed and some other what you makes me sick, for you a someone not good at PvP is worthless.

You say pandore was a noob server, you probably know that only a very small numberof runners like think this (I guess you and some of your best enemies).

Ouups sorry I'm sure your are not serious...

** A proud "bad fighter noob and bad PPU noob"**

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 14:36
Hmmm about those Pandore players, are Krinahk the APU in FF or is that someone else?
Only other I've met of those you mentioned is crazyball...the encounter turned out like this....

http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/shot0076.jpg

He had a pretty decent aim if I remember correctly

Original monk
18-08-05, 14:45
you also have a screenie of me there ? exact same spot i think :)

im sure you will remember me ! its the spy with 21 synaptic impairment that DMed you with 1 sentance ...

genrepkilling requires no skill :p (i knew good enough it was you lol)

... the 1 hour long discussion that followed afterwords was very enjoyable, i never seen sumthing like that in my neocronlife LoL (and believe me i had my share on saturn) , had some NCmates on a visit and daamn, we pissed our pants :)

edit: on a second tought dont post my screen its an anonymous riflerPKer :)

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 14:53
LOL

Original, you should know that a raider won't let an enemy spy wait off his si. It's most likely the guy to snipe you off after 4 minutes :-)
And you always try to talk yourself out of death during an enemy raid lol.

Original monk
18-08-05, 15:06
LOL

Original, you should know that a raider won't let an enemy spy wait off his si. It's most likely the guy to snipe you off after 4 minutes :-)
And you always try to talk yourself out of death during an enemy raid lol.

lol i know, didnt have to also ... i know i wouldnt wait hehe ... but you wont ever see me camping a genrep, not that dargeshaad was doing so :) i yust couldnt pull a weapon wich was a pitty cause it could of been pretty enjoyable :)

but the shittalk and provocation is half of the fun ! ya dont wonna miss that out hé :p tough in this case it got a bit outta hand LoL

and no bugs im not talking myself out of death :) thats only when its you hehe (and once also mystic but he ignored me so he got hes chance ... im sure my hybrids or apu will meet em again :) )

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 15:11
I enjoy the shittalk too.
As i said on vent once....
"Hell man, this guy's shittalk and anger is even better than a full blown succesful crp raid".

People that get mad and forget it's just a game are so much fun.
You can tell, when they bring a team out to kill you and they keep shooting your corpse for 5 minutes straight :D

Speedball
18-08-05, 15:14
Only other I've met of those you mentioned is crazyball...the encounter turned out like this....

Huhu i entered your personal collection 8|

btw when the transfer comes it would be cool to make some fights, its easyer with with a capped weapon and 100 more HP :rolleyes:

Speedball
18-08-05, 15:16
speed and some other what you makes me sick, for you a someone not good at PvP is worthless.

(pas compris le sens de la phrase, si tu pouvais l'ecrire en francais stp...)

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 15:38
Huhu i entered your personal collection 8|

Yep along with pretty much every other anti-city players on Terra :lol:

To original, don't worry I won't tell because a) i didn't take a screenshot and b) i don't remember the name :p
And if people feel the need to DM with something else than gf etc., then they can rest assured to get a nice cup of shittalk :angel:

Original monk
18-08-05, 15:43
(pas compris le sens de la phrase, si tu pouvais l'ecrire en francais stp...)

un personne pas bon au pvp est "inferieur" pour vous :) tesee devient malade de votre types :)

everyone that doesnt like pvp or sucks at it isnt worth it to you ... people of youre type make tesee go crazy :)

this isnt bablefish ... its much worse, its originals french ! :P

hey dargheshaad youre a sportif guy tough luckely it ended at some point or we would still be busy lol :p

Shenyu Reza
18-08-05, 15:44
The screen don't show the skill :)

And ... a roxoooorloloolrofloll hybrid... !! THE class for the 1vs1 ...

Can you take a screen after the fight with other class? just to laugh hehe ^^

giga191
18-08-05, 16:08
I wish I had 90 fps but NC doesn't work without v-synch

Tesee
18-08-05, 16:08
Little french pause, if you don't like it I don't care

speed and some other what you write makes me sick, for you someone not good at PvP is worthless.

Voila speed ce que cela donne sans les gants de boxe, en gros c'est les vielles remarques "qu'ils sont nuls ces adversaires ils ne savent pas se battre, on s'emmerde pendant les OP", ca me fait vomir et on a entendu ca sur Venus de temps en temps (il y a meme eu la version " ils sont nuls les mecs de mon equipe...)
Il y a plein de gens qui sont nuls en PvP, ce n'est pas une raison pour les denigrer...

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 16:10
Well he would probably do the same thing on his tank or spy.

Shenyu Reza
18-08-05, 16:15
Well he would probably do the same thing on his tank or spy.

:lol: :rolleyes: We will see that soon

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 16:17
:lol: :rolleyes: We will see that soon
Most likely not, as I said in my first post I almost never play anymore, when I do it's mostly to see if something is going on or do a quick 10min trip to crp. What's funny is that you have decided to join the winning side aka anti-city....not that it matters that much to me since it just means a bigger chance of getting a fight the few times i log in

Morganth
18-08-05, 16:22
Most likely not, as I said in my first post I almost never play anymore, when I do it's mostly to see if something is going on or do a quick 10min trip to crp. What's funny is that you have decided to join the winning side aka anti-city....not that it matters that much to me since it just means a bigger chance of getting a fight the few times i log in

Don't forget visiting me in NF :p

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 16:25
Don't forget visiting me in NF :p
You haven't been on the last times I've been logged in (i think at least), but don't worry we'll fight again some day, I've made my PE to be an Avoch wannabe

Speedball
18-08-05, 16:41
I just wait till my HC can be transfered and then it will be ok for fight :p

Sigurður
18-08-05, 17:59
I wauld love to duel you guys ,, anywhere anytime.......

Zyccy the beast ....... Rebel with a cause ........

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 18:19
I wauld love to duel you guys ,, anywhere anytime.......

Zyccy the beast ....... Rebel with a cause ........
You've fought me plenty of times foo :p

Sigurður
18-08-05, 20:03
You've fought me plenty of times foo :p

who are you inn-game lad....

Zyccy the beast

Mr Friendly
18-08-05, 20:04
wow....@ terra video: darge u win my sex for life =D =p (mainly cuz of the music, perf3ct)

(edit) too bad it seems blessed hyb's think they're leet lol tis what got that one k33led *points at screen*

Xeno LARD
18-08-05, 20:46
Nice one.
Love the ppu hybrid who thinks he's leet. :)

Too bad it looks like anticity got no real good pvpers left. :(

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 23:24
who are you inn-game lad....

Zyccy the beast
Well if you had watched the video you'd know I was Spyware/Sir Crashalot/Morbid Angel :p

wow....@ terra video: darge u win my sex for life =D =p (mainly cuz of the music, perf3ct)

(edit) too bad it seems blessed hyb's think they're leet lol tis what got that one k33led *points at screen*
Hehe yea when I heard the music the first time I knew it would be perfect for a PvP video ;)
Oh and it's not just blessed hybs that think they're all that, you'd be amazed at how many PPUs (*wave* eLcHi....i still have the screenie where you say "don't you know no single person can take down a ppu" and half minute later you're face down) that has taken a dive to my reveeler 1vs1

Mr Friendly
18-08-05, 23:26
Well if you had watched the video you'd know I was Spyware/Sir Crashalot/Morbid Angel :p

ye somewhat noticed the same movement from all 3...still, strafe whore tactic =p could be lotsa ppl >_<

Asurmen Spec Op
18-08-05, 23:33
Am I in your collection :)

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 23:41
Am I in your collection :)
You got a special place in my pr0n collection :angel:

Asurmen Spec Op
18-08-05, 23:43
You got a special place in my pr0n collection :angel:
Wooho <3.
Ive acually only fought you once, on morbid.
And for the record, totaly owned me

Dargeshaad
18-08-05, 23:47
Wooho <3.
Ive acually only fought you once, on morbid.
And for the record, totaly owned me
Twice! Wasn't that far between though since you came back quite quickly :p

Asurmen Spec Op
19-08-05, 00:05
:) Wasnt that when I was trying an Exec?

Conner MacManus
20-08-05, 04:27
I remember pandore from back in the days of good ol' pro-nage, where we owned the fuck out of anyone we meet. :o

But let's face it, X owned most of you fair and square, and the only one who ever really pwned his ass was me.

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 04:32
i remember X, only fought em about twice in pp1, had about 1/2 health left both times i killed em.

Conner MacManus
20-08-05, 05:02
I'm talking about X like in X-Rated, but alot of you won't remember the old names from back in NC1, can't blame ya for being noobs. ;)

Asurmen Spec Op
20-08-05, 05:17
But let's face it, X owned most of you fair and square, and the only one who ever really pwned his ass was me.
How oh how can you fit that e-penis in your pants?

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 05:26
I'm talking about X like in X-Rated, but alot of you won't remember the old names from back in NC1, can't blame ya for being noobs. ;)

ye, X, played on pluto

eprodigy
20-08-05, 05:45
i think if you dont play anymore/stop playing you get reset to noob status

Dargeshaad
20-08-05, 09:40
I remember pandore from back in the days of good ol' pro-nage, where we owned the fuck out of anyone we meet. :o

Stalker!!! Those old -pro- farts just keeps stalking me whereever I go :lol:
Don't make me verbally own you like I did last time on MSN :p

And to Mr Friendly, I did play on Pluto but my name was Jinxed there....one of the good ol' Holy/HL hybrids

Conner MacManus
20-08-05, 12:47

And to Mr Friendly, I did play on Pluto but my name was Jinxed there....one of the good ol' Holy/HL hybrids

WTF?!

I owned you totally, you can be glad that the fking lighting cause a short poweroutage so you didn't get pwned completely. :mad:

Speedball
20-08-05, 13:04
Hey dudes.... i got the biggest

roflolkthxbye

(Is it a ego competition ?)

Asurmen Spec Op
20-08-05, 13:24
Hey dudes.... i got the biggest

roflolkthxbye

(Is it a ego competition ?)
mine eats people oooh yeah

Dargeshaad
20-08-05, 14:46
WTF?!

I owned you totally, you can be glad that the fking lighting cause a short poweroutage so you didn't get pwned completely. :mad:
Always blaming it on the lightning.... :rolleyes:

Conner MacManus
20-08-05, 15:03
Like back in NC, the Lightning is ALWAYS the reason things go fubar.

Edit: Sloganizer is so retarded it's funny.

Edit²: I hate anything french.

bobleponge
20-08-05, 15:15
Il a utilisé la meme musique que moi sur une de mes vidéos le bougre :D

La vidéo est pas trop mal, sans montage et quand au fight il est sympa pour l'op mais nul je trouve pour l'autre vidéo.

E. Cryton
20-08-05, 16:05
erm ...

le bash !

Dargeshaad
20-08-05, 16:41
I like french fries :p

Conner MacManus
20-08-05, 18:37
[ edited ]

bobleponge
20-08-05, 19:02
I hate anything french.

I like french fries

C'est quoi sa, je vais dire que mon traducteur traduit mal ou alors j'ai pas le meme humour que ces messieurs dames.C'est quoi leur probléme ?

Conner MacManus
20-08-05, 19:03
Ta goele.

No, I don't care if I missspelled it.

bobleponge
20-08-05, 19:10
Ta goele.

Tu as des gros problemes d'orthographe quand meme,et j'espére que tu rigoles quand meme parce que sinon tu as un gros probléme mentale. La xénophobie est quelque chose de grave, et vu tes propos tu dois avoir un prénom proche de kevin sinon tu es vieux et c'est encore plus grave..

Zeninja
20-08-05, 19:27
[ edited ]
Oo

La xénophobie est quelque chose de grave
Ta goele leponge « s'il te plait »

Dargeshaad
20-08-05, 19:47
Ta goele.

I think he's flaming us in french :(
I feel so violated..... :o

Shenyu Reza
20-08-05, 20:10
I think he's flaming us in french :(
I feel so violated..... :o

No, he says he is happy to meet you, don't care of him please

Reezo
20-08-05, 20:11
Nice video, i like your apu's arms :lol:

Speedball
20-08-05, 20:53

We love you too.

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 23:56

ah i was talkin bout "X" the tank, tried to mug me in PP1 a few times lol.

& Jinxed??...that sounds familiar lemme check my notebook. >> ah bah didnt write ur name down but im sure ive seen u...no idea where though @_@ i was cdmlotyo for a while, lvld slow cuz i was noob =p pkd ppl in aggie cellar with mayhemmike =D toxic beam ownage!

Speedball
21-08-05, 12:15
[ edited ]

Hmm if it was a joke, it's not funny, if it wasn't a joke go heal you'r self. I think this subject is too serious to let such stupid guys talking about, so why not editing ?(gm, huh ?)

btw
There will be no discussion based on a national, political, religious, sexual or ethnical nature. This is a worldwide forum with people from a wide spectrum and even when you think your aren't being offensive you can indeed offend people.

Mr Friendly
21-08-05, 23:49
Hmm if it was a joke, it's not funny, if it wasn't a joke go heal you'r self. I think this subject is too serious to let such stupid guys talking about, so why not editing ?(gm, huh ?)

btw

bleh, go take a shower ;) :p