PDA

View Full Version : enemy rhino dissapeared

Psycho_byte
16-08-05, 23:11
Just had the ever-fun experience of dying in a rhino pvp fight, yay.

was it because im crap at pvp? no.
was it because they started shooting first? no

we died because the zone refreshed and when this occured the enemy rhino was invisible! i could see the repairer of the other rhino, however could not shoot him as he was behind said "invisible" rhino.

what actions should i take if this occurs, i instructed my repairer to get in and peg it, but it was too late. had i relogged it would have been too late.

basically have others experienced this or is it a result of the recent patch

E. Cryton
16-08-05, 23:18
hm .... run behind the rhino and kill the repairer !

Bugs Gunny
17-08-05, 09:29
Relog.

I once chased a superfast rhino which dropped bombs.... Relogging made it look like a glider again

Psycho_byte
17-08-05, 12:08
Relog.
the rhinos we're next to each other, at the rate they blow up each other, by the time i'd relogged it would've been too late.

hm .... run behind the rhino and kill the repairer !
wasn't carrying personal weapon and ammo, i know i could, but i shouldnt need too. way i see it: the less regular ammo, the more vehicle ammo.

I once chased a superfast rhino which dropped bombs.... Relogging made it look like a glider again
this ones aspecially fun when they look like a quadbike which has no form of military combat, we were happily sitting there shooting mobs assuming they were doing the damage.

Morganth
17-08-05, 12:13
Try shooting the rhino even if you can't see/target it. If you turn off your RPOS, your Xhair is still there (but invisible), so you can attack things even though you can't see the hitbox as normal.

:p