PDA

View Full Version : woc levels

zii
16-08-05, 20:33
I understand that you have to have completed your present factions epic as part of the criteria to gain a woc skill.

What happens if you are AB?

z.

Brammers
16-08-05, 20:35
Currently KK doesn't let you join the AB faction.

Asurmen Spec Op
16-08-05, 20:39
If you exploited to be factionless you cant get WoC

Obsidian X
17-08-05, 01:45
I understand that you have to have completed your present factions epic as part of the criteria to gain a woc skill.

What happens if you are AB?

z.

If you're talking about Pandore then the answer is...I don't know.
If you're talking about Terra then I'd really love to know how you managed to become AB...

zii
17-08-05, 23:26
I am talking about Pandore. I am in AB there.

Toxen
18-08-05, 01:22
Well I don't think you will be much longer chances are Pandore will get converted to terra's setups before additional changes for pvp are made.

[TgR]KILLER
18-08-05, 01:45
yea being ab is left from the days ad managed the server i gues.. so yea that will be taken out and put like the terra faction situation is.

zii
18-08-05, 16:59
That would be crap, if that were to happen.

Riddle
18-08-05, 17:04
That would be crap, if that were to happen.

Maybe but there is no AB faction as far as KK are concerned with Terra so we might aswell assume it will be the same for pandora.

Serious_Sam
21-08-05, 04:52
Haven't the people in AB on Pandore get there by some GMs pulling some strings for them (or should i say pushing some buttons)?

Toxen
21-08-05, 12:10
Yes but the support team on pandore wasn't KK's so didn't follow kk's settings.

zii
21-08-05, 22:59
Haven't the people in AB on Pandore get there by some GMs pulling some strings for them (or should i say pushing some buttons)?

No, You had to contact the AB faction consieller and justify why, in RP terms, you ought to be allowed to join AB, pay 500K, take part in an initiation process, accept three RP rules and pledge to build bombs to blow up inside the city...

Obsidian X
22-08-05, 02:08
No, You had to contact the AB faction consieller and justify why, in RP terms, you ought to be allowed to join AB, pay 500K, take part in an initiation process, accept three RP rules and pledge to build bombs to blow up inside the city...

Either way it won't be happening on Terra anytime soon, so you may as well throw your leather jacket away, cut your mohawk, and get with the program ;)