PDA

View Full Version : Patch 143 Facts

Thanatos
16-08-05, 16:32
Please use this thread to report any problems or bugs with the patch.

Any other forms of comments belong into the discussion thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=127608)

Brammers
16-08-05, 21:15
Crashed GR'ing from TH to Cajin Uplink

Richard Blade
16-08-05, 23:14
Stamina before putting Gaya glove on: 124
Health before putting Gaya glove on: 215

Stamina after putting it on: 123
Health after putting it on: 207
Used Night spider to activate glove.

Using Nightspider and Dolinskin also bounces it. (in conjunction with gaya glove)

That's my PE, checking my PPU shortly.

No vile effects to my PPU. :)

Darkana
17-08-05, 00:08
Chaos Creeper and Chaos Lieutnant trophies are mixed up graphics wise (both 3D and 2D).

giga191
17-08-05, 00:48
I've gotten 5 creeper parts today. Dunno if that is in line with other drop rates :confused:

Disturbed21
17-08-05, 01:11
Everytime I try to delete more than 5 of my 180+ skill adviser emails I fatal :rolleyes:

+ I started with 162 emails yesterday, so they are still sending them to me.
Any chance these will be deleted for us or get a work around to delete them all at once?
I have 14 chars with an average of 100 emails each....

woOpin
17-08-05, 02:53
Players can insta kill with SH and Kami drones.

Tested None Rare Kami's can take down a PPU in 1 hit Ravenge is same seems to be random but if the PPU is stood still buffed Kamis can kill them in 1 shot most times :/

Also another bug related to Kamis is when killed you can still fly kami and kill with it :P

woOpin
17-08-05, 11:51
edit - Being able to still flyaround when dead on droner has only happened a few times since patch never had this bug before that.

Jolt
17-08-05, 12:02
Jumping off a Hovertec before it comes to a full stop causes it to keep moving/floating for a a bit of distance and if you try to get on again it tells you its too far away no matter where you stand. Zoning your character to reupdate the location of the Hovertec is a temp. get around.
This started in patch 141/142, before the patch(141/142) the hovertec would keep moving similarly but would drift back slowly to where you got off.

Spider Queen loot is bugged where no matter what your rank is, it only drops 2 junk items.

Original monk
17-08-05, 12:26
had the same on an LE char with the wheeler V2 yesterday (love the speedboost)

i jumped out and the vehicule was standing 10 meters further on my screen then it actually was and where i actually jumped out ... had to relog to fix it cause nomather how much i clicked it wouldnt let me in .. logically cause the vehicule wasnt there where i was clicking ... but 10 meters back (while a nibmelleetank was trying to trash my vehicule ... could yump in while 1% left phew)

ps: what was that of the SH and the kami lol O_o 8| crazy

FarSight
17-08-05, 13:10
Instakill with Moonstriker possible too.

Dargeshaad
17-08-05, 13:28
Instakill with Moonstriker possible too.
Maybe all one shot weapons can 1-shot-kill now, as mentioned kami+SH+MS, so probably all AoE weapons can too....and hmm Redeemer, Wyatt Earp, BoH, X-Bow....anyone tried those out?

Toxen
17-08-05, 13:39
It was mentioned in the patch notes that instakill was added. I belive some trophys still have bugged drops ie grim chaser, and that the chaos creep trophy recycle recipie is bugged as the one prior to patch 143 no longer works

ZoVoS
17-08-05, 14:14
ye but instant kill was suposed to only be added to mobs, damage was always throttled down on pc weapons, if it was ever totaly removed tehy would have to rework damage so most weapons apart from maby SH or equivilent drone could not 1h

*edit*

ye i am sure i have seen 3 ppl now drop in 1 hit to a player

Darkana
17-08-05, 14:23
the chaos creep trophy recycle recipie is bugged as the one prior to patch 143 no longer works3x wood, 2x metal plate, and at least 50 recycle IMO (creeper trophy is TL 50). Worked just smooth last night on the creeper trophies I recycled. Other trophies may have other recipes, though :p

-FN-
17-08-05, 15:13
I thought this was supposed to be patched? (see attached image - Dist, come on, put me to shame ;))

And I thought that "one-shot kill" was now possible for Mobs to do to Players, not Players to Players...

Nidhogg
17-08-05, 15:38
Bugs only on this thread - post the sarcastic trolling remarks for me to edit on the discussion thread. Thanks.

N

Toxen
17-08-05, 16:48
Grim Perscutor Carcass Graphics, Trophy Graphics and Model Graphics are wrong, there the ones for the Grim Chaser graphics. Also I've yet to see a Grim Chaser to drop

Mr Kot
17-08-05, 19:52
Herbalis mission (not sure if this is correct patch) is working but buggy.

Script says to kill 3 plants and loot 2 chems from each (6 chems). The killcounter only works on the plant in E-05 and this has to be killed twice for the mission to move forward. No mention of this in the script.

If you select the "and this medicine really helps?" dialogue option from Gerald Forsyte, he tells you again to collect the chems, but says "at least 2 plants each and take the chems". Choosing this option doesn't start any mission.

Argent
17-08-05, 20:07
The Chaos Creeper/Lieutenant carcass loot nerf also affected the normal loot. Before the loot "fix" you used to get easily 1-4 good bits of recycle material from each mob, now you find just one bit out of ten mobs or so. Needs fixing.

Argent
17-08-05, 20:38
At new char creation : Profession descriptions are unscrollable.

Toxen
17-08-05, 20:56
Choas Creep carapace drop rate still to high in comparision getting at least one carcass every 3 creeper kills.

Darkana
17-08-05, 20:58
While I was resizing my chat window I managed to do that over the inventory window. In the gray areas (kind of top and bottom line of the actual inventory contents area) the inventory window started scrolling up/down respective. This is a bit strange, because the chat window is (a) on top of it and (b) it happens even if the mouse cursor is over the chat window. Infact even if other windows are in between the inventory and chat window, it still scrolls at the shown areas (see attachment for a more visual display of this, maybe not good, but oh well).

Using DX7 mode, Win98 (non SE), in case it matters, and my mouse has no wheel, using standard Wintendo mouse driver.

CMaster
18-08-05, 00:37
Vehicle sare reguarly invisible.

giga191
18-08-05, 01:57
Vehicles look like other vehicles when spawned sometimes

Riddle
18-08-05, 13:52
Had the strangest SYNCH problem I have ever had last night.

I went from one Via zone to another and came out stealthed, strange due to the fact i was on my 1/2 tank nib char.

I also had picked up all the Psi buffs someone had and drugs usage on the right of my screen. Inventory stayed the same. I experienced the drugs flash as they wore off.

Usually synch errors mean i end up somewhere i didn't go i.e. someone's apartment, also ended up in a different char model but never got all their buffs??

Probably unrelated to patch but thought i would post it as this has never happened before.

giga191
18-08-05, 16:36
Trophies are really hard to place on walls (when they go near the wall they become invisible and un-placeable)

Toxen
18-08-05, 16:58
what your actually placing is a small invisble box as the base of the wall, use ur cross hair and aim it just at the line where the wall meets the floor if theres a stand off at the base of the wall ie Canyon apts, it becomes very hard to actually place them on the wall

Freaky Fryd
20-08-05, 13:01
We looted Chaos Creeper carapace from both Creepers and Minion

Skusty
21-08-05, 10:11
I can't log in!!!! It just freezes on connecting to info server :mad:

-FN-
21-08-05, 20:05
Trophies, when thrown on the floor, look like Wyatt Earps.

-FN-
21-08-05, 20:18
Newsflash: That is either a Kri 'nakh Bat or a Contaminated Bat - either way, it's not a Giant Raptor :p

-FN-
21-08-05, 20:22
Magical Floating Trees directly east of Point Red.

-FN-
21-08-05, 20:24
People say this isn't bugged - but I've looked at it up close... really close... brightness up... it's not a "black" skin on the model - there just IS no skin o_O Black's a great color for the model, but it should be applied to the existing skin & features, just just picked and filled as if it were the Photoshop Fill tool with a tolerance of 100.

Toxen
21-08-05, 21:05
Newsflash: That is either a Kri 'nakh Bat or a Contaminated Bat - either way, it's not a Giant Raptor :p

Just out of intrest what creature did u loot that from?

eprodigy
21-08-05, 21:55
People say this isn't bugged - but I've looked at it up close... really close... brightness up... it's not a "black" skin on the model - there just IS no skin o_O Black's a great color for the model, but it should be applied to the existing skin & features, just just picked and filled as if it were the Photoshop Fill tool with a tolerance of 100.
in DX7 there definetly is a texture, just dark..

-FN-
21-08-05, 22:17
That screenshot *is* in DX7. I can't use DX9 without crazy lines everywhere and memory leaks.

[TgR]KILLER
22-08-05, 00:20
yup bugged skill adviser e-mails are still in. on my tank i logged in had a no sl no buffs login so relogged and had 3 just relogged to my spy to repair my POB and i had the same a no sl login so i relogged and had 2 skill e-mails :/

Brammers
22-08-05, 00:34
Talking of skill advisor spam. My main character Brammers (Transfered from NC1) got the same 3 after a a bad crash (IE The rpos is all reset) the other day.

This has happened a few times now.

Transformer
22-08-05, 00:36
my emails have gotten worse. before patch i used to rarely get them but now i keep finding them in my mail.

eprodigy
22-08-05, 02:32
That screenshot *is* in DX7. I can't use DX9 without crazy lines everywhere and memory leaks.
well in that case im not sure because, that DOES look like it has no texture; but mine does not look like that.. ill take a screenshot next time i log in...

edit: heres a shot.. i assume we're talking about PE PA4 ?

-FN-
22-08-05, 12:56
Chaos Lieutenant and Chaos Creeper

Their carcasses and resulting trophy's are backwards, graphicwise.

Toxen
22-08-05, 13:02
I disagree FN chaos creeper is orangey while the chaos lieutenant is whiteish those pictures and the carapaces clearly reflect that.

Nidhogg
22-08-05, 15:05
No discussion on this thread, please.

N

sultana
22-08-05, 15:27
I looted only Chaos Lieutenant Carcases from Chaos Soldiers

giga191
22-08-05, 19:06
my emails have gotten worse. before patch i used to rarely get them but now i keep finding them in my mail. It usually depends on whether you level up or not

IceStorm
24-08-05, 02:12
The Black Dragon Epic reward is not given at the end of the Epic. The Fix NPC tells you to go away, the drug NPC tells you to come back later, and the rest on of the NPCs react as they normally do when you talk to a mission NPC without being on a mission.

Riddle
24-08-05, 13:35
I have noticed a rather annoying bug now i'm back hunting( Got to love them trophies).

When I get out of my chaincraft I can't use the item I had selected in quickbelt before I got in. So i have to get out unselect it and then select it again.

Tratos
24-08-05, 13:41
I have noticed a rather annoying bug now i'm back hunting( Got to love them trophies).

When I get out of my chaincraft I can't use the item I had selected in quickbelt before I got in. So i have to get out unselect it and then select it again.

I also get this.

Toxen
24-08-05, 13:53
Same with rhino's and other vech's, they majourly messed with vechs these passed few patchs I don't really expect them to be fixed until we hit patch 150

Tickles
24-08-05, 18:59
No idea if this has been reported before, but the BP of the Special Riggers Interface that you get from TANGENT DB requires a TSUNAMI License...

Also I have been told that the Special Science CPU requires a Fallen Angels license when it comes from Biotech DB. I can't confirm this though.

Obsidian X
24-08-05, 19:20
No idea if this has been reported before, but the BP of the Special Riggers Interface that you get from TANGENT DB requires a TSUNAMI License...

Also I have been told that the Special Science CPU requires a Fallen Angels license when it comes from Biotech DB. I can't confirm this though.

Weren't Faction DB's always like this (different construction liscences from the faction they're from), the idea being to encourage P2P trade.

Dirus
24-08-05, 19:27
The Black Dragon Epic reward is not given at the end of the Epic. The Fix NPC tells you to go away, the drug NPC tells you to come back later, and the rest on of the NPCs react as they normally do when you talk to a mission NPC without being on a mission.

Have you tried talking to the storage boss?

IceStorm
24-08-05, 23:56
Have you tried talking to the storage boss?There is no NPC in BD HQ labeled "storage boss". There was no information given at the end of the epic indicating I should talk to any other NPC.

Sakletare
25-08-05, 00:09

This bug has been in the game for ages. It occurs because you are sitting down in the vehicle, but it's the same for any chair.

Very annoying, i hope they fix it soon. Feels like it would'nt be to hard to do.
In the meantime, a temporary way of fixing this while inside the vehicle is to move the selected item in your quickbelt to your inventory and then back again, this will unselect it.

CMaster
02-09-05, 02:17
Chaos Creeper Trophies look like Chaos leiutennants and vice versa.

Toilet-Duck
02-09-05, 07:42
Its already been reported before I think but when Im driving a vechicle and get off it before it completely stops I cant get back on and get the message " you cant reach that".

I have to rezone before I can use the vechicle again :confused: .

Bugs Gunny
02-09-05, 08:59
A quick relog will do too. The vehicle is exactly where you left of for the server, but on your client it tends to slowly decelerate before it stops so it's a bit further ahead on the screen.
Kinod of like the warbot on the side of a hill, who slides off when he's dead, but who is actualy right where he died.

Redburn
02-09-05, 09:35
Its already been reported before I think but when Im driving a vechicle and get off it before it completely stops I cant get back on and get the message " you cant reach that".

I have to rezone before I can use the vechicle again :confused: .

Yea been seeing that alot, jump off your hovertec to snipe at a warbot go to jump back on to A) run away to health B) head over to hack the kill and all you get is "You can't reach that" message..... Yes re-logging does help

Also been seeing a problem with objects placed on your apartment wall not being able to target them to remove 1) Decayed Brute trophy..can't target it and clicking on it gives me a "empty item from cabinet for removal" 2) wall hanging that I finally placed in my TH apartment... did set right and now can't remove same message as #1.

No problems with placed objects on the floor, my Warbot Titan trophy looks just nice.

a4nic8er
02-09-05, 09:38
Quite a few Epics and Jones missions are bugged/broken. Word is that the will "hopefully" all be fixed in a new patch.

Darkana
03-09-05, 07:37
The Terror Raptor trophy icon contains parts of some other mob (looks like the legs of a dead Doom Reaper / Grim Chaser).

Toxen
04-09-05, 15:31
The post below contains detailed info on alot of the bugs in the trophy system at the moment.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=128021