PDA

View Full Version : Patch 143 Discussion

Thanatos
16-08-05, 16:31
Patch Notes (http://cp.neocron.com/5/patchnotes?id=135&lang=eng&)

The servers will go down for approximately 1 hour at 4.30 PM CET .

CMaster
16-08-05, 16:32
Beat ya. :P
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=127605

Thanatos
16-08-05, 16:34
Ya think?

Dargeshaad
16-08-05, 16:35
Very nice, only thing left now is the problem with vehicles driving into and staying inside obstacles

Mechanicus
16-08-05, 16:35
AHahhahahahahaha thats pretty funnny thanatos

uN-Prawn
16-08-05, 16:36
So the NC 1 Dev Parts are really no Bug.

Thanatos
16-08-05, 16:38
Very nice, only thing left now is the problem with vehicles driving into and staying inside obstacles
We're working on this, but it needs more testing.

Dargeshaad
16-08-05, 16:39
We're working on this, but it needs more testing.
Thanks, all I needed to hear :D

CMaster
Erm Thanatos - you locked the bug report thread - does that mean there are no bugs with this patch?

Dr J Zoidberg
Ahh Thx Thanatos, :) im happy once again...

So, carcasses are gunna stay, so plenty of trophys.

But, any news on the other item drops, how many per 1000 or is it still gunna be a random thing?

Kierz
16-08-05, 16:41
Oi my gf's just gone out and I thought I'd have a bit of time to play nc :PP

Impressed with the last 2 patches, last one had everything but broke a few things, then this one fixes the few things you broke (cept the vhcs drifting)? all patches should be like these hehe, keep it up :p

Thanatos
16-08-05, 16:42
Erm Thanatos - you locked the bug report thread - does that mean there are no bugs with this patch?
Yes :rolleyes:

It means you can't use the patch yet, therefore you can't report any problems with it. The thread will open when the servers open.

Brammers
16-08-05, 16:43
- Lowered prices of gliders.

I can only say this is good news... :)

Kierz
16-08-05, 16:51
Oh and seeing as one of your guys is probably pretty (re)familliar with the inventory code would it take much to impliment the drag an item over another to swap their places (like to qb or proc or whatever), it would be pretty usefull for us all I'm sure, not worth being high priority but if it could be done in 5/10 mins it would be nice for us =] (edit: someone else suggested before)

Also is it possible to alt+tab in the wastelands without FREing while running dx9 yet? I meant to check before but servers are down atm (obv)..

Morganth
16-08-05, 16:56
Oh I'm so glad that carcasses aren't removed, now between two members of Paradox we have 60 Creeper and 8ish Lieutenant Trophies :rolleyes:

Good stuff on the 3rd patch in 2 days though :)

EDIT:

Oh and seeing as one of your guys is probably pretty (re)familliar with the inventory code would it take much to impliment the drag an item over another to swap their places (like to qb or proc or whatever), it would be pretty usefull for us all I'm sure, not worth being high priority but if it could be done in 5/10 mins it would be nice for us =] (edit: someone else suggested before)

Also is it possible to alt+tab in the wastelands without FREing while running dx9 yet? I meant to check before but servers are down atm (obv)..

1) Definately get the drag and swap implemented!
2) I am pretty sure its not because of DX9 mode, because I have no problems with that (any more). I run DX9 mode and can alt-tab anywhere without problem, so I think that will make it a harder thing to fix as it doesn't look like it affects everyone.

TimonX
16-08-05, 17:39
I was just about to buy a glider in #142 when I went to lunch. When I come back it's #143 :) Talk about luck :p

Dr J Zoidberg
16-08-05, 17:51
Yeah, thats lucky... back to cheap-zone now :P

Original monk
16-08-05, 18:04
Beat ya. :P
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=127605

lol Cmaster youre not an official yet :) on helping people and players out and giving them info youre very close ... but you dont have a cop- or stormavater yet :angel:

Dr J Zoidberg
16-08-05, 18:08
extended???? whats going on ??

Kierz
16-08-05, 18:10
What's the extension for, not being rude or nosey, but it would be nice to know if there's database fixes and such happening =]

Nice that you actually say instead of just leaving us to work it out for ourselves too =D

Seraphin[69]
16-08-05, 18:11
I hope they are implanting some pandore to terra transfer preparations !

Gaah

Brammers
16-08-05, 18:27
From the launcher page.

Downtime Extended - The servers will be down until 6.30 PM CET at the latest.

Sounds a little worrying...

giga191
16-08-05, 18:32
- Lowered prices of gliders.

KK listens?

EDIT: ok now fix the lag :p

Tratos
16-08-05, 18:32
From the launcher page.

Sounds a little worrying...

Indeed it does, hopefully it may just be something creeping in at the last minute or there tweaking the server further -shrugs-

Patch 143 is pretty nice, cool to see fixes for problems with yesterdays patch so soon :)

giga191
16-08-05, 18:34
- Fixed drop rate of trophy parts from chaos creepers.

Did you happen to wipe the 10,000 ones that people already had?

Dr J Zoidberg
16-08-05, 18:36
well, its back up now, and I cant find any bugs with it now.

nice one KK

EL3CTRO
16-08-05, 19:15
I was just flying along, impressed by the fact that the glider was actually working just fine.

Then I zoned, and after it stopped syncing I was dead, glider no where to be seen :(

msdong
16-08-05, 19:17
damn it, i rebuild my 7 gliders yesterday :p

Toxen
16-08-05, 20:21
News just in, herbalis mission in NC is working..... you have to go out into the wastes kill 3 80/80 plants twice, all for a lousy single +4 Con, On the upside it has 5 charges. But you have to rerun the mission to get another, Compared to The doy Missions this is frankly pathetic what the heck uses con as a req but hearts which ur not going to drug on that often infact don't think theres a heart that benifits from it soo, whats this drug going to give you 4 more health points.

Nullvoid
16-08-05, 21:13
for people who take paratemol forte I bet it will be a small improvement.

Tratos
16-08-05, 21:18
KK must be doing something right, at the time of posting this reply, the bug thread is still empty after the patch being live for almost 3 hours....

EDIT: Damn it, well Brammers spoiled that 3 mins ago when i was eating with the reply screen open :p but i guess a fatal isnt something we associate with coming with this patch :p

Nullvoid
16-08-05, 21:48
I'm too busy loving that my mousewheel finally has functionality for my inventory and traders and suchlike to care about bugs.

vashtyphoon78
17-08-05, 00:12
I can only say this is good news... :)

yeah with how many i go through running scouts into paradoxes at DRT and i only hope Pheonix LTD will also be lowering there prices :P

and i am glad to hear about the scrollable inventory and stuff...will make it soooo much easier :) good job KK, finally doing something productive :p

Brammers
17-08-05, 10:28
yeah with how many i go through running scouts into paradoxes at DRT and i only hope Pheonix LTD will also be lowering there prices :P

I've not raised the prices yet since patch 141. :p I had a quick look, and the BP parts list looks much better. Once KK decide to stop filddling with the Glider prices, I'll post an up to date list.

Since patch 141, does the RPOS feel a lot more responsive?

Morganth
17-08-05, 11:07
Since patch 141, does the RPOS feel a lot more responsive?

Yeah, I noticed something about it, but couldn't quite put my finger on what :rolleyes:

Original monk
17-08-05, 17:03
i dunno wassup with the trophy droprates but someone told me they got 70 of the carcass the first day was it leaper or lieutenant or ... i dunno nomore ... think patch 142 ... is that fixed now with 143 and are the previous once (bugged lotsa drop carcasses) removed to make it honest for the people that didnt harvest the bugged mobs the first day ? like with the terminatordisks ?

i know rumours are bad thats why i ask here :)

Toxen
17-08-05, 17:05
The choas creeper drops were lowered in 143

Argent
17-08-05, 17:31
I don't think anyone minds that the caves are empty of trophy hunters and there's space for real levelers...

Judge
17-08-05, 18:04
I'm gone three days and all hell breaks loose.

Ah well I guess I'm going to have to log in and check it out soon. :)

Dribble Joy
17-08-05, 18:06
I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never get any of the high lvl trophies, I just don't have any one to team with. I can't buy them, DJ has to collect them all. Otherwise there's no point.

Asurmen Spec Op
17-08-05, 18:53
I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never get any of the high lvl trophies, I just don't have any one to team with. I can't buy them, DJ has to collect them all. Otherwise there's no point.
Well thank god Im not the only one who thinks buying trophies ruins the whole point

CMaster
17-08-05, 19:24
Make some friends? There's plenty of people out there who are up for grouping for this, that or the other...

Dribble Joy
17-08-05, 22:36
I have friends, just not ones that can help me.

Original monk
18-08-05, 09:16
i been killing droms/elfaridwolves/swampwarriors/alphawolves/yellow scorpions and actually everything that passed my extremely leet multislotted tl 20 gun on my LE'ed repper/driver/recycler/barter/poker/lowtechspy :P

evrything even the drom dropped good but not the thing i wanted :) a carcass :)

tonight ill probably be hunting firemobs in a rhino, maybe better luck this time :)

the bug with the vehicules is still extremely annoying ... 9 outta 10 i jump out at full speed instead of breaking first with my leet flashy red hyperspeed sportscar and he rolls about 20 meters further wherafter i cant enter em nomore unless i relogg :( i learned to stop the car first now :)

Toxen
18-08-05, 12:55
Well elfarid wolves, and Yellow scorpians don't drop a trophy, though for the scorpians the graphics are yellow but come from giant black scorps

Original monk
18-08-05, 13:10
Well elfarid wolves, and Yellow scorpians don't drop a trophy, though for the scorpians the graphics are yellow but come from giant black scorps

ok cool, good to know not even worth to loot then :) tough when i meet em ill kill em anyway to enhace spawns :)

so ill need alphawolves and the black scorps ? (95/95)

and i heard/read the spiderqueendrop is buggy is that correct ?

giga191
18-08-05, 13:13
I got 2 carcases in a row from a big reaperspider.

Obsidian X
18-08-05, 16:39
Whats the deal with the WoC knuckles then? Are they higher TL (or offer any other advantage) over The Dentist?

Original monk
18-08-05, 16:47
Whats the deal with the WoC knuckles then? Are they higher TL (or offer any other advantage) over The Dentist?

they where euh 109 or sumthing if i remember correct, mine has about 100 in every stat and 2 free slots tough i dont even know knuckles are moddable, to lazy :(

Obsidian X
18-08-05, 16:52
they where euh 109 or sumthing if i remember correct, mine has about 100 in every stat and 2 free slots tough i dont even know knuckles are moddable, to lazy :(

They can be sharpened twice I think, like swords and claws. My question is though, why are they a WoC item? They must either be a) overpowered or b) have some special effect that other knuckles don't (para, DoT). If neither of the above is true then why would any melee tank want to grind for WoC 1?

ZoVoS
18-08-05, 20:30
the bug with the vehicules is still extremely annoying ... 9 outta 10 i jump out at full speed instead of breaking first with my leet flashy red hyperspeed sportscar and he rolls about 20 meters further wherafter i cant enter em nomore unless i relogg :( i learned to stop the car first now :)

and so you should have to stop the car first ;) =] id like the bug if you could get back in withought a relog

Redburn
18-08-05, 23:18
Didn't see anything about this in the notes, but the Ion Drone vendor in TH is not there anymore. Just moved or needs to be re-spawned?

giga191
19-08-05, 02:58
Knuckles should look like they are on fire/poison animation/ para animation and then have the corresponding affect on the target (looks nice + useful)

a4nic8er
19-08-05, 08:02
Experiencing lots of rubber-banding since this last bunch of patches. Not only after zoning (but that is when it is most severe) but also when just running around on faster characters.

vashtyphoon78
20-08-05, 06:33
found a bug...my armor screen works as my imp screen and vice versa.

(I.E i have to put an imp on the armor window to get it to go in)

Dribble Joy
28-08-05, 05:31
Who said the hurler king wasn't soloable?