HOG
16-08-05, 05:38
hehe its unbelievably lame

eprodigy
16-08-05, 05:43
i enjoyed it =)

bubby
16-08-05, 05:44
Nice job bacon boy :) go back to Yugoslavia :)

HOG
16-08-05, 07:09
lmao first time i read ur msg i was like .....ok.. 2nd time i read it it hit me lol. whats up man

her.
16-08-05, 09:31
hahahha that was funny as hell!!!!

Dr J Zoidberg
16-08-05, 12:07
lol, pwnz0rd by a nib.... unlucky matey... nice fighhting HOG..

:P

bubby
16-08-05, 13:40
lmao first time i read ur msg i was like .....ok.. 2nd time i read it it hit me lol. whats up man
Who else could it be :)

Cor
16-08-05, 14:57
Best Video I seen in awhile here and finally some real music. Excellent

CMaster
16-08-05, 16:40
Hahaha, quality. I notice that you'd gone anti city by the time of the fight at the end mind. Niceley done though.

Argent
16-08-05, 16:57
Pretty nice!

Though, it seems that it has been recorded through S-video output, so next time remember to use deinterlacer, like Dscaler.

Disturbed21
16-08-05, 17:50
:lol: Funny stuff, gave me a good laugh. Thx.

HOG
16-08-05, 18:50
hehei recorded it on a vcr then brought back to my computer. Fraps is too slow for me to run.

Xeno LARD
17-08-05, 01:51
I really enjoyed that. Nice. Thanks.

(I fucking hate rocky D:!~)

illmatic
17-08-05, 06:25
<3 Hog

wolfwood
17-08-05, 09:06
watching this makes me want to play neocron

RogerRamjet
17-08-05, 11:48
Thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while.

Good shizzle.

FuzzyXeno
17-08-05, 20:45
Hey bubby, why do you have an H on your chest? :D, good video hog, that tank that came around the corner was uber. I wonder who it was? Great video keep up the good work. Shame your pc is broken tho. :(

Edit:
Wolfy get back in game dammit. I want the old days back :(

Clobber
17-08-05, 22:48
that was pissin funny, good work :D

bubby
18-08-05, 05:45
Hey bubby, why do you have an H on your chest? :D, good video hog, that tank that came around the corner was uber. I wonder who it was? Great video keep up the good work. Shame your pc is broken tho. :(

Edit:
Wolfy get back in game dammit. I want the old days back :(
LOL the "H" is a cryptic message only you and hog can understand :) :o

bubby
18-08-05, 05:47
NO TALKING< JUST PLAY :) come back Wolfy :)

XenivouS
18-08-05, 07:31
i pooped my pants it was so funny awesome vid hog!

@bubby
Uh i know what the H stands for........ :lol:

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 07:40
I loved it.

bubby
18-08-05, 13:53
i pooped my pants it was so funny awesome vid hog!

@bubby
Uh i know what the H stands for........ :lol:
okay Xen too :) o_O

FuzzyXeno
18-08-05, 17:24
Super Hemroid? :D

Xeno LARD
18-08-05, 20:59
I really enjoyed that. Nice. Thanks.

(I fucking hate rocky D:!~)
No wait, i changed my mind.

I love rocky, actually :p

Tostino
19-08-05, 05:01
Ok I just watched it... So thats why you needed to log my PE :(. Making me look bad. Other then that very funny video ;).

eprodigy
19-08-05, 05:48
Ok I just watched it... So thats why you needed to log my PE :(. Making me look bad. Other then that very funny video ;).
suurrrreeeee :angel:

Mr Friendly
19-08-05, 06:00
hehei recorded it on a vcr then brought back to my computer. Fraps is too slow for me to run.

how exactly do u do that? recording through the vcr then rip it onto the pc? (im plannin on makin ah...."unique" pvp video in a few months =p)

just come back man, im bout to be reactivating in 2 weeks, ive played every other mmo out there, & seeing as how theres no good mmos comin out anytime soon.....its only $15/mo..."just a choice of what game u play, not a life threatening decision" -Mista|<e =p & whats cheaper? $15/mo for nc? or having a gf & paying for gas & dinner, & movie tickets etc ;)

also look at it this way, ye sadly to say all of fang, DarK, PIMP, & exo are gone, few more i cant remember, but there's still alotta really good pvpers here, kayne got all his accnts banned ( i think all of em) so no more him :D (still wished i recorded the day he rancast holy cath sanc >_<, BUT these guys are cool, ive met alot of em in-game on a friends accnt etc, think of it as an entire new experience cuz alotta diff ppl =)

Tostino
19-08-05, 06:22
Your right, Kayne got all his accounts baned. But KK said that if he bought a new account then he could play again without being re-baned for ban evasion like everyone elce would be...

Mr Friendly
19-08-05, 06:36
honestly...i think that was GM sarcasm, i talked to Callash about the "suspisions" (mo fockin hard to spell word >_<) like 2 or 3 times, id say he was on death/ban row for a while, just needed some hard evidence to ban em.

btw what faction/clan u and/or ur BD guys in now tost? im thinkin of joinin pro

Morganth
19-08-05, 10:19
honestly...i think that was GM sarcasm, i talked to Callash about the "suspisions" (mo fockin hard to spell word >_<) like 2 or 3 times, id say he was on death/ban row for a while, just needed some hard evidence to ban em.

Kayne plays on Inspiration and Godsmack (along with having access to other people on this forums accounts *cough*sultana*cough*), and Carbonite couldn't give two shits. Carb told me that Kayne was never perma banned, but according to the Rules of Concuct/Terms of Service he should have his Neocron Service terminated permanently, so that means having access to any account at all. Woops, someone breached their policy :rolleyes:

garyu69
19-08-05, 10:32
ye sadly to say all of fang, DarK, PIMP, & exo are gone, *cough*
Not all of exo are gone....

:)

Mr Friendly
19-08-05, 15:46
Kayne plays on Inspiration and Godsmack (along with having access to other people on this forums accounts *cough*sultana*cough*), and Carbonite couldn't give two shits. Carb told me that Kayne was never perma banned, but according to the Rules of Concuct/Terms of Service he should have his Neocron Service terminated permanently, so that means having access to any account at all. Woops, someone breached their policy :rolleyes:

well the only GM i spoke to about kayne was callash, id heard how carb had been leniant to kayne so i chose a diff GM =p

*cough*
Not all of exo are gone....
ah also that quite a bit of SXR have quit & the only ones remaining seem to be doing nothing but experiementing @_@ i saw a H-C, Droner, apu monk one day @___@

Morganth
19-08-05, 15:53
Does anyone get FileFront reporting that there isn't a file there?

[HOG, put it on our FTP :p ]

well the only GM i spoke to about kayne was callash, id heard how carb had been leniant to kayne so i chose a diff GM =p

lol

Tostino
19-08-05, 16:21
Well i'm in Paradox, along with Sekhmet. Jack Drake has his accounts runing but he doesn't feel like playing any more. Jest is pro city and I can't find any more info then him being just pro (doesn't talk to me much :()...

sultana
19-08-05, 16:41
http://forum.theeunforgiven.com/viewtopic.php?t=226

Tostino
19-08-05, 21:08
Yes... Normaly people that are baned for cheating are rebaned if they start playing again beacuse it is can evasion.

Dargeshaad
19-08-05, 21:44
Yes... Normaly people that are baned for cheating are rebaned if they start playing again beacuse it is can evasion.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that only applied to forum accounts and they didn't really care if people bought a new nc account and starting playing again as long as they didn't exploit etc.

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 00:15
Well i'm in Paradox, along with Sekhmet. Jack Drake has his accounts runing but he doesn't feel like playing any more. Jest is pro city and I can't find any more info then him being just pro (doesn't talk to me much :()...

ahh sekhmet...mo focker tried to get me to tell em my new hyb setup so he could "test it out for me" on AIM, bwaha =p

perhaps Jest sold his account?

if u can list the bandwagon ppl in that thread who are just in u4n cuz kayne was/is in it ill give u a moist taco. ;)

sultana
20-08-05, 15:10
Well I can't remember if spyware was ever in u4n, on any of his characters. I don't think he ever was?

But other then that, there's COLD and System, both in u4n well before kayne was (system having started the clan and all). And Hogg who is a part of paradox.

Morganth
20-08-05, 16:15
Well I can't remember if spyware was ever in u4n, on any of his characters. I don't think he ever was?

But other then that, there's COLD and System, both in u4n well before kayne was (system having started the clan and all). And Hogg who is a part of paradox.

COLD and System were U4N in NC1, along with Species, and a few others. Anyone else was U4N because of NC-E moving factions basically.

Tostino
20-08-05, 16:15
perhaps Jest sold his account?

Nah I talked to him on AIM when he first came back... Oh well.
And if I am mistaken about if you are baned in-game you can just buy a new account then i'm sorry, I just wouldn't know cus i've never been baned.

Morganth
20-08-05, 16:16
Nah I talked to him on AIM when he first came back... Oh well.
And if I am mistaken about if you are baned in-game you can just buy a new account then i'm sorry, I just wouldn't know cus i've never been baned.

I doubt you'd ever get banned, KK need someone to test the SL system on :lol:

Dargeshaad
20-08-05, 16:40

Nope I wasn't, I only joined because McSmurf persuaded me....and now he hardly ever plays the bastard :lol:

her.
20-08-05, 19:42
meh smurf plays.....he was on a few days ago when I was on fct comms....but otha than that i dunno.....and as for the old u4n members.....theres buju been system cold me(but I was a lil lata in nc1) chimp and uhhh....i think thats prolly about it who still plays the game....if i left someone out sorry....and damn we had some good times :p and avoch im not sure if u were u4n or br...im pretty sure u were br but i cant fuckin remember after we all joined forces :p