PDA

View Full Version : ProtoPharm last epic misson

El Barto
15-08-05, 20:59
'Ello,

I am not sure if I am meant to be asking this here or not, but I am going to ask any way because I am unsure. I'm on the last ProtoPharm epic mission and I have to kill a TS Guard or PIMP (not a runner). Where can I find one of them outside of Dome of York? I am guessing they have added some in the wastes some where. I am curently searching for them, but was wonderng if any one knows.

Thank you in advance, El Barto

canuma100
15-08-05, 21:19
'Ello,

I am not sure if I am meant to be asking this here or not, but I am going to ask any way because I am unsure. I'm on the last ProtoPharm epic mission and I have to kill a TS Guard or PIMP (not a runner). Where can I find one of them outside of Dome of York? I am guessing they have added some in the wastes some where. I am curently searching for them, but was wonderng if any one knows.

Thank you in advance, El Barto

Look for Westcoast Customs there u finde thePimp :lol:

spanz
16-08-05, 07:09
Hontoka at industrial sector is tsunami runner he shoudl fit ur request , btw devs shoudl add faction info to npc it woudl save alot of confusion

-John Silver-
16-08-05, 10:36
Richard Faust (OZ3) or Karsten (PP3) should be both Tsunami's

Morganth
16-08-05, 11:32
You could try the Twister Club in I_09 :rolleyes: :p :lol:

CMaster
16-08-05, 11:33
Twister is all Trader Union - the TS secret HQ, in PP3's Bump asylum is good though. You can run in, past the guards and kill an office assitant, then out again before the guards shoot.

Morganth
16-08-05, 11:46
Twister is all Trader Union - the TS secret HQ, in PP3's Bump asylum is good though. You can run in, past the guards and kill an office assitant, then out again before the guards shoot.

Never knew that, just assumed they were TSU because of the guard skins.

CMaster
16-08-05, 11:47
Well, for a long while they were tagless, but more recently TU appeared above their heads. If they were RSU, I'd expect pro-ciites to be shot hteir though, whih I guess is why it is that way around.

Mr Kot
16-08-05, 16:16
Richard Faust (OZ3) or Karsten (PP3) should be both Tsunami's
Dennis Karsten is ProtoPharm (see NEXT epic for details)

Richard Faust... im pretty sure he was green on my Pro-City char... again, he's needed for the NEXT epic.. may even be NEXT himself.. i'll have to check.

As long as you are clanned or have below -20 TS symp, Tsunami NPCs should show as red. Kill green NPCs at your peril.

-ALX-
17-08-05, 04:52
in the bum ass u can finde at the exit to secret pass , a TS employ. best way not to be killed by the guards , come from sec pass from the jail in oz.