PDA

View Full Version : guards in hq

HOG
15-08-05, 20:35
I dont understand it. Pvp is what makes this game fun. Is kk trying to eliminate raids with all these guards? No more raids huh..well there goes half the city's pvp. Congrats kk! I guarentee you are now gona see double the ally pking that you normally see.

aKe`cj
15-08-05, 21:04
I think its good the HQs are closed down for enemies, there are still numerous ways to raid.. and lots of ways to get in via GR. Just use the Ind-A or MutantPool GR, Pt Red + walk through Oz-9 ..etc... adding guards to the GR was good! Good for raids instead of sync-whoring, good for the overall atmosphere ig! :)
Besides, ally PK does not boost PvP ...its them PKers sawing off the branch they sit on.

Transformer
15-08-05, 21:07
if they didn't add them the same threads and complaints would be made...."how come DoY members are able to GR right into our HQ's and our gaurds do nothing blah blah blah."

-FN-
15-08-05, 21:53
Not counting GRing directly in fully buffed with a PPU and zoning into a sewer/sidestreet...

Ways to Raid NC if you are DoY:
- Pepper Park Sector 1 - Unguarded City GR
- Pepper Park Sector 3 (Exit) - Unguarded City GR
- Industrial Sector - Unguarded City GR
- Outzone Subway - Unguarded City GR
- Outzone Streetwork - Unguarded City GR
- Neocron Entrance in a_07 by Old Crahn Abbey
- "Secret" Entrance in a_08 that leads to Pepper Park 3
- Point Red Public GR - 1 zoneline from an NC Entrance
- Crest Village Public GR - 2 zoneline from an NC Entrance

Ways to Raid DoY if you are NC:
- El Farid Public GR - 2 zonelines from a DoY Entrance
- DRT Public GR - 4 zonelines from a DoY Entrance (that's really a joke btw)

DoY's 3 entrances are guarded by guards and have a long gravlift that you can't heal in because you're moving, you require Stealth II or greater in, and have guards at the top and bottom. And to boot each zone that has an entrance has roaming 90/90 or greater guards. In the actual city there are 0 Unguarded GRs.

NC's 3 entrances are only guarded at the middle one, which has a bypass in the zone. The other is home of the Jailhouse which nobody can apparently go in unless you have red SL. In the city there are several unguarded GRs.

Those are all just facts. No playing favorites... Don't think DoY runners raid the city because they're "that good". NC runners can't raid DoY because there's no friggin way in the fortress. Forgive me for not having any sympathy because "raiders" can't sit at a GR right in the city and wear off their SI. I just listed half a dozen MORE than feasible ways to get into the city, so stop complaining and realize that we (pro-city) can't even get INTO DoY to tag the GRs so we have them.

So please, spare us the complaints :p

Animated
15-08-05, 21:58
Plus, is there anyone to actually kill in DoY?

Tostino
15-08-05, 22:12
I guarentee you are now gona see double the ally pking that you normally see.
No they are gona make it so you need research to take the res missions now, so that means that all PKing is gona suck.

COLD
15-08-05, 22:21
so I guess most the fights now will be CRP raids and OPs?

Mystic-Crusader
15-08-05, 22:23
Ways to Raid DoY if you are NC:
- El Farid Public GR - 2 zonelines from a DoY Entrance
- DRT Public GR - 4 zonelines from a DoY Entrance (that's really a joke btw)

DoY's 3 entrances are guarded by guards and have a long gravlift that you can't heal in because you're moving, you require Stealth II or greater in, and have guards at the top and bottom. And to boot each zone that has an entrance has roaming 90/90 or greater guards. In the actual city there are 0 Unguarded GRs.

NC's 3 entrances are only guarded at the middle one, which has a bypass in the zone. The other is home of the Jailhouse which nobody can apparently go in unless you have red SL. In the city there are several unguarded GRs.

Those are all just facts. No playing favorites... Don't think DoY runners raid the city because they're "that good". NC runners can't raid DoY because there's no friggin way in the fortress. Forgive me for not having any sympathy because "raiders" can't sit at a GR right in the city and wear off their SI. I just listed half a dozen MORE than feasible ways to get into the city, so stop complaining and realize that we (pro-city) can't even get INTO DoY to tag the GRs so we have them.

So please, spare us the complaints :p

As i stated in a pervious thread before this patch, the problem was not getting to nc, it was getting to doy. Make it easy to get to doy and every1 is much more happy. Would of increased pvp in BOTH cities.
Both cities r generally empty will some le'd guy says "enemies in xx" or u shout on OOC.

In other words, nice patch cept they screwed over(AGAIN) one of few dying ways to entertain urself through pvp.

Yay, ops r generally bullshit and not very frequrent and crp our half way decent but again not as entertaining as city raids were... u'd get the whole of a city down on u but the safe zone means u can keep the fight going so its not just a 5 min fight... Oh well makes playing GuildWards look more interesting.

Nullvoid
15-08-05, 22:28
PKing now has consequences...boohoo...

Just think, allied pkers being able to go on their killing spree then have a mission running session afterwards where they earn (lots of)money and experience while fixing their sl to go on another killing spree. That sounds an awful lot like a reward to me not a punishment...

Oh and damn, instead of being able to gr safely into DRE hq, you'll have to gr into this remote corner known as pp1...oh wait...that's not even half a zone away. Such hardship ehh :rolleyes:

Mystic-Crusader
15-08-05, 22:30
Null plz try run a anti city alt through any plaza/via zone and tell me how easy it is.

Nullvoid
15-08-05, 22:41
I know it isn't easy, but we are talking about a gr right beside the pp1/p3 zoneline. You guys always bring a ppu so if you can't make it to your favoured spot at the DRE hq zoneline I'd be pretty shocked.

While DoY remains hermetically sealed like it currently is, you won't be getting any sympathy from me.

BloodLetting
15-08-05, 23:07
I am confused {whats new?}. Most the PvP in NC city is allied pking so why do people care they put gaurds in the HQ? :lol: :eek: :eek: 8| 8|

------------Good Patch-------------

edit...is there a place in DOY that is like Peppa park where pro city peeps can GR into and not get wasted?
Im am not very familiar with the anti city only made one noob there played him for like an hour.

[TgR]KILLER
15-08-05, 23:17
omg pro just don't go on the omg there is no way to raid doy..

you all know just as well as we do doy = empty all doy = @ crp thats the place to raid and by seeing 50 raids a day there you know that to. so don't go complaining.

i dun complain about the guards i don't give a shit if i want to raid nc i'll use a backway in but since 50% of the day you can find pro @ crp to whats the point.

Disturbed21
15-08-05, 23:23
I know it isn't easy, but we are talking about a gr right beside the pp1/p3 zoneline. You guys always bring a ppu so if you can't make it to your favoured spot at the DRE hq zoneline I'd be pretty shocked.

While DoY remains hermetically sealed like it currently is, you won't be getting any sympathy from me.
Ditto.

Onoz, you can't gr into an enemy HQ and wear off si w/o anyone being able to attack you anymore! :rolleyes: It was a friggin joke you ever could.

I'm all for anti raiding the city, but now just use a public gr like we have to do when we raid DoY. At least there are some grs w/o guards in NC, unlike DoY and at least there are ppl to kill in NC to make the raid worth it, again unlike DoY :p

Toxen
16-08-05, 00:06
Oh goody I been waiting for this post *rubs hands together and places them on the table*

If your going to sit there and whine now you shouldn't have moaned about us moaning about the fact that we had TG in friggen CA HQ while we couldn't exactly GR into TG HQ could we. So why don't you DoY scum crawl back to your broken down shack of a home, and we'll gladly provide you with plentiful supply of bodies, they'll just happen to be your own. Just be grateful you still have all those public acccess GR's to come from. There still aren't those in doy.

And dirus I know i was originaly against the Res 150 mission req change too add base 150 res but i hope to heck that comes soon cus if you've ever watched CA HQ zone line in an evening you know its rife, we've resorted to using kami drones to clear it out, btw nice one on uping the kami damage

Pungent77
16-08-05, 00:44
Screw allied pk'rs and screw crybabies that hide in faction HQ's and screw me as well.

Mr Kot
16-08-05, 04:37
Congrats kk! I guarentee you are now gona see double the ally pking that you normally see.With the new res missions that read your overall clan symp? I don't think so, somehow.... unless they don't give a shit about SL and are happy to be -32

Time will tell.

Toxen
16-08-05, 05:23
Tbh the current changes to symp reqs on res missions will do nout for ally killing, mainly because everyone runs the cubes at nexts and hardly anyone is in next at the moment thats gonna get ally pked. So to get around it all you have to do is avoid killing one faction amongst your allies, that sympathy will stay +90 and bingo you still at the position you were before the patch. Please Dirus tell us wether we'll be getting Base Res Requirements next patch.

Toxen
16-08-05, 05:24
With the new res missions that read your overall clan symp? I don't think so, somehow.... unless they don't give a shit about SL and are happy to be -32

Time will tell.

You don't have to do missions for the faction of your clan :P so your clan symp doesn't mean jack

UnderLoK
16-08-05, 06:27
I love how these people actually think zone whoring is "PVP".... Spam for a few seconds, get hurt, zone.... Talk shit, get more PPU buffs.. repeat..

Yea, ruining that is a huge loss. God forbid you raid somewhere that you might actually loose a belt. It's not like anyone posting here would actually have any problem replacing anything that they dropped anyways.

Actually, now that I think about it... I'm kind of pissed now. DOY's hangout is CRP. When we raid CRP we have to zone into a GR (DRT) that is unprotected where we could possibly loose a belt. :eek: You will have to excuse me for being a nib, but I don't remember seeing apartments near the DRT GR that we could go and hide in...

A few of us in blood constantly raid CRP and have a blast doing it (even though some people are extremely sore losers). We come in time and time again. After each raid we have to go get poked up and come on back through DRT again. Many times there is some ass camping it just waiting to gank us, but does that stop us from doing it? nope....

Back when we were Crahn we would constantly raid P2, PP3, and DRT for action. Why is it so hard for you guys to do the same? Win/loose/tie who honestly cares? Even if you totally suck at PVP there is ALWAYS some one who is worse than you are ;)

Mystic-Crusader
16-08-05, 09:23
The point is that dre/ca fighting was pvp. Just like the old PP1 fights fun becuase they were everlasting just about, unless u got cocky and ran further away form the zone line. OMG a ZONE LINE !!! kill me, im not allowed to safe myself on 50 hlt, just as a spy would with stealth or a ppu would do with heal.
( so i may have ppu with me - u raid some1's home ur gona get every1 down on u - sounds like crp?, so its not easy for the ppu to always heal/rebuff (nib heal)

What does blood raid crp with? spys and pes is all i see. Y? coz they can stealth if they on 50 hlt and run reheal and come back that is all any safe zone line is for. CRP is a no risk zone if u fatal/crash/or simply die there u lose nothing but armor condition( and a knock to ur ego). Last i checked nc zones were belt drops, its just more challanging to drop the enemy before they zone.

As for doy being more empty, i've run through both on pro and doy alts, most i see in both r 3-4 le'd guys mabye the 1-2 un led if its peak time. U guys have clearly not raided any city before because if u havn't seen u need to get there attention - OOC is nice or if some le'd guy sees u.

My point AGAIN is that the problem was not getting to nc it was getting to doy. Reducing amounts of guards at certain doy faction hq's would of made raiding possible for both cities and therefore introduced more pvp instead of taking away it. I don't if u pro have noticed but doy doesn't have patroling guards shock spamming u.

So what has kk left us? CRP, as i said before apart from killing some1 coz u want to lvl/protect some1 lvl/or just get a fight, the enemies don't drop belts.
Drt being a belt drop zone? personally i only go there after killing a raider to see if i can catch him off guard if he gr'ed there after dying (BELT PROMISE), but rarely do i camp it - crp raids r not that frequrent.

OPS? - even less frequent, and normally if u bring 3-5 more members its a zerg as with all fights where ever they r. Some ops fights have been fun l8ly (see mano's vid :D ) but i say some coz i've had about 2 in the past week...

All pp3 does is give our enemy as safe zone line (pp2 with guards) and us nothing so yea thats fair, but we do raid it just not as much as we raiding dre.

fschepper
16-08-05, 09:29
(..)
All pp3 does is give our enemy as safe zone line (pp2 with guards) and us nothing so yea thats fair, but we do raid it just not as much as we raiding dre.
Pussy Club?

Asurmen Spec Op
16-08-05, 09:30
Im glad, no more DRE raiding monks

Mystic-Crusader
16-08-05, 09:31
Never knew i had a monk.

Well my 22/31 apu counts as a threat to pro city?

Asurmen Spec Op
16-08-05, 10:03
Never knew i had a monk.

Well my 22/31 apu counts as a threat to pro city?
Im glad no more PPU whoring zone whoring at DRE, happy?

Morganth
16-08-05, 10:05
To Pro-City: Congratulations, you are going to see a lot more activity in Neg32! How exactly do you expect us to get any form of fight when there is hardly anyone in any of the Pepper or further out zones? Oh I remember what happened when we last raided from PP3 and announced it, instead of getting para spammed by guards, we got para spammed by PPUs.

To Anti-City: Create a Pro-City alt, get them in Neg32. Kill, maim, destroy, rince, repeat. :rolleyes:

To KK: Remove the fucking SL loss to enemy faction guards. If I want to raid the city, I don't want to be branded a criminal for killing an enemy O_o

her.
16-08-05, 10:24
hell raid city and crp...thats my my way thinkin...get more practice wit pvp and the best of both worlds

Asurmen Spec Op
16-08-05, 11:01
Neg32 are gay tbh

Bugs Gunny
16-08-05, 11:10
In response to the silly NEG32 clan:

Me and several others in blood have 100 sl NEXT characters we'll gladly stick in your line of fire if you want to "raid" (read zonewhore) at ca hq.
It's simple realy, it takes just one shot on our teamed no armor 100sl, and then we kill em off with our teamed fighter.
You take the massive SL hit and the major symphit.
Exploiting? No, it's a strategy, just like your use of allied fighters is.

Morganth
16-08-05, 11:12
Neg32 are gay tbh

Bit of a pointless post really?

I am pretty sure they don't care what your point of view is about them really, and you seem to be siding with Pro-City a lot recently (discussively), which I wouldn't recommend if you plan to stay a DoY citizen.

In response to the silly NEG32 clan:

Me and several others in blood have 100 sl NEXT characters we'll gladly stick in your line of fire if you want to "raid" (read zonewhore) at ca hq.
It's simple realy, it takes just one shot on our teamed no armor 100sl, and then we kill em off with our teamed fighter.
You take the massive SL hit and the major symphit.
Exploiting? No, it's a strategy, just like your use of allied fighters is.

Massive? Try straight to -11 SL, or you drop a few SL if you are already past -16. Your "strategy" isn't original, Jester used to do it all the time on Ficknosh McMaximus, and it was boring at the time too. Now if you are going to ruin their fun inside the city, perhaps we should remove stealth from PEs so you can no longer whore around CRP?

Asurmen Spec Op
16-08-05, 11:18
Bit of a pointless post really?

I am pretty sure they don't care what your point of view is about them really, and you seem to be siding with Pro-City a lot recently (discussively), which I wouldn't recommend if you plan to stay a DoY citizen.
1: a pointless post from me is common dont feal suprissed.
2: I dont see how my Ive been siding with pro, sure I have some pro friends.
why is it bad that I a: hate people who zonewhore DRE, I think its pointless and skilless and b: I dont like DoY people who make Pro alts to gank? I guess its the fact I hate allied gankers, I must be siding with pro if I cant stand those right :rolleyes:
c:Well I cant think of anything that could even remotly side me with pro, maybe the fact i hate monks, Im sure that does something too.
Sorry to say it morg, but I dont fear paradox threats, I rarely see you guys anyways.(though I <3 you and mystic, the rest I have disagreements with)

Morganth
16-08-05, 11:23
Sorry to say it morg, but I dont fear paradox threats, I rarely see you guys anyways.(though I <3 you and mystic, the rest I have disagreements with)

Funny you should say that actually. Last time I saw you was when I was on my PE and you were stealthing around the city. I wasn't worried, even in an undrugged state :rolleyes:

And I don't think I've ever duelled you before, which is a shame :p

CMaster
16-08-05, 11:39
Paradox - you still can zonline whore - you just have to GR in to a non safezone GR. Ohnoz....

Morganth
16-08-05, 11:49
Paradox - you still can zonline whore - you just have to GR in to a non safezone GR. Ohnoz....

Thats fine, any of the PPUs that raid in Paradox use Blessed kit, and we frequently go to NF without anyone noticing, so it won't be a problem.

If they removed the SL hit from killing guards/copbots then it would make raiding both cities easier, because then you can kill everything on the way. That and REMOVE THE PARA from the guards.

Original monk
16-08-05, 12:01
goshie goshie :) i cant wait till someone try's to alliePK me, im so used to attacks in the back on saturn :/ since NC2 this didnt happen nomore tough :( wich is a pitty cause its good for the good old reflexes :)

tough nothing beats standing in PP ... relaxed ... changing some armour/guns or spells at the gogo and someone starts hitting ya with the plasma: PIEWPIEWPIEW ... half health allready ... half of youre armour in ... adrenaline kicks in ... fight or fly ... fight it is :D

but back to the alliedPKing: first allied to attack me will get original's special present with the magic sause, said person will be glad to get back to doy .. if not ill be happy to drag em there myself starting from the maincity exit all the way true the grasslands the mountains (auch) and the desert :)

lol have fun :)

edit: no mystic, dre zoneline isnt the same as PP1 used to be .. you should know :/

and you dont need a zoneline in PP3, last time you attacked me togheter with that clown (mintfear) you where both yust zoning up and down PP3/indA constantly to not be damaged .. took 15 minutes orso LOL ... i wasnt even in the mood to follow you 2 in and out every 3 seconds :/

i better had cause i ended up dead after the cavalery arrived, those 2 ravagers, executioner, healing light and one other damagetype i cant remember anymore made me end up dead, i still have the screen of you 5 dancing over my dead corpse :/

Morganth
16-08-05, 12:04
goshie goshie :) i cant wait till someone try's to alliePK me, im so used to attacks in the back on saturn :/ since NC2 this didnt happen nomore tough :( wich is a pitty cause its good for the good old reflexes :)

tough nothing beats standing in PP ... relaxed ... changing some armour/guns or spells at the gogo and someone starts hitting ya with the plasma: PIEWPIEWPIEW ... half health allready ... half of youre armour in ... adrenaline kicks in ... fight or fly ... fight it is :D

but back to the alliedPKing: first allied to attack me will get original's special present with the magic sause, said person will be glad to get back to doy .. if not ill be happy to drag em there myself starting from the maincity exit all the way true the grasslands the mountains (auch) and the desert :)

lol have fun :)

I don't think I know who your characters are ingame, even since being DRE on Saturn, lol.

Toxen
16-08-05, 12:04
Massive? Try straight to -11 SL, or you drop a few SL if you are already past -16. Your "strategy" isn't original, Jester used to do it all the time on Ficknosh McMaximus, and it was boring at the time too. Now if you are going to ruin their fun inside the city, perhaps we should remove stealth from PEs so you can no longer whore around CRP?

Then why have we had ally ganker ppus buffing and healing castoff's 100sl alt when she goes out to mess with you guys huh afraid of a little SL loss?

Sigh sometimes you talk out of your ass, CRP is also not yours indefinately so don't think KK's given it to you as a gift we'll be coming for ya rest assure.

Oh and im not part of the CRP raiding parties, but stealthing is a little different than zone whoring into a safe zone, stealthing is a tool of the game and you can still shoot someone in stealth if your smart and it lasts a preset time before you have to restealth. Zone whoring on the other hand is exploiting the gameworld, its not time restricted, your zoning into a safe zone in which you cannot be hit while you buff up. So try not to compare stealthing to zone whoring it just shows your lack of ability to cope with a simple tool of the game.

Original monk
16-08-05, 12:16
I don't think I know who your characters are ingame, even since being DRE on Saturn, lol.

wasnt meant at you directly morganth but at every alliedPK on terra, im still waiting till i get my share of alliedPKness, with other words i would liked to be attacked by an allied LOL, unforseen action is the most fun :)

my only dre char on saturn is my PPU who logs in very very rarely lately, most others have diffrent factions, aswel doy as procity, tough nomather wich side i am i dont alliedPK unless attacked :)

Bugs Gunny
16-08-05, 12:18
Heh, you don't even get attacked by your enemies lately lol ;)

Morganth
16-08-05, 12:26
Then why have we had ally ganker ppus buffing and healing castoff's 100sl alt when she goes out to mess with you guys huh afraid of a little SL loss?

I don't know, and once more I don't care. I haven't killed someone inside the city since I moved my APU to TG. My APU (Necris), was last killing inside the city down to -51 SL and it didn't bother me (although I did lose a set of all arti spells, but oh well). And I also don't attack people that are obviously trying to get killed. The point of PKing is to fight people, not do what a suicidal wants :rolleyes:

Sigh sometimes you talk out of your ass, CRP is also not yours indefinately so don't think KK's given it to you as a gift we'll be coming for ya rest assure.

It will be TG as long as FF own it, they won't give it up for anything. And even if FF did decide to not defend it, Paradox would move in to take the responsibility, don't worry.

Oh and im not part of the CRP raiding parties, but stealthing is a little different than zone whoring into a safe zone, stealthing is a tool of the game and you can still shoot someone in stealth if your smart and it lasts a preset time before you have to restealth. Zone whoring on the other hand is exploiting the gameworld, its not time restricted, your zoning into a safe zone in which you cannot be hit while you buff up. So try not to compare stealthing to zone whoring it just shows your lack of ability to cope with a simple tool of the game.

Where was I relating zone whoring to stealthing? I merely pointed out that fact that Bugs Hunny whores around CRP all the time. I don't zone whore unless you catch me undrugged, and in that case I will be out promptly ready to fight, provided it doesn't clash with my rules of engagement. I don't raid the city, so you can't accuse me of that either.

I can cope fine with people that use stealth thanks, because if someone just whores around continuously everytime I get them on low health, I class it as a defeat and leave. Why do you think I enjoy duelling so much? Its because I can fight someone based on their skill, not based on their ability to come back on full health whenever it floats their boat. And before you try and relate that to me stealthing to drug up, think of me without drugs as anyone else with SI. If you had SI, you'd get out of the firing line till you were in a state to fight, same as I get out of the firing line so I can drug.

Original monk
16-08-05, 12:29
LOL, angel was sitting next to me irl and i allready saw you 2 talking on hes screen, ffcourse i met you a sec later and ya where shooting allready :)

good idea i stealthed or maybe i could even restart my mission hehe tough i can understand it was boring, noone around except those 2 weirdos LOL

btw our mission succeeded and we both have the doyresistchip woohoo, if i would of seen 1 more doomreaper i would had trown up :)

Asurmen Spec Op
16-08-05, 12:39
Funny you should say that actually. Last time I saw you was when I was on my PE and you were stealthing around the city. I wasn't worried, even in an undrugged state :rolleyes:

And I don't think I've ever duelled you before, which is a shame :p
Eh? I havent been in the city in a while, let alone, near your little DRE thing.

I dont think we have, once Im back to a combat setup, lets do :)

Morganth
16-08-05, 12:42
Eh? I havent been in the city in a while, let alone, near your little DRE thing.

I dont think we have, once Im back to a combat setup, lets do :)

I saw you in the city before you went for WoC, and I certainly wasn't near DRE HQ. I think I was following you :p

And gimme a buzz any time you are ready to duel, I will be more than happy to pop to NF, provided I'm not OPing :)

Mystic-Crusader
16-08-05, 12:51
I don't see how zoning over into a safe zone when dying is considered skillless.. :wtf: So im consider l33t if i stay outside and die? or i don't stealth on my spy? or i say on ts "oh no don't heal me mr.ppu ur hear just to watch". It takes a small amount of intelligence to see its better to stealth/zone/heal of any kind when dying. (of course theres a fine line between using it well and whoring it.)

-@ Original, PP1 and dre.. i don't see much different. Cept the guards on both side of pp1/p3 didn't attack anti in nc1. The CA guards that were in pp1 r replaced with the dre guards (either faction hits them ur fucked) - it just has to odd copbot patrolling to shot us anti's.

Same kind of fights, 'skillfull' players zone when near death or get a ppu to heal, or heal themselves. 'unskillful' or bored ppl zone repeatedly coz they know they can't win.

Only thing that makes pp1 fights better were the fact of no guard shocks and more ppl coz of easy access... wat did i say easy access... wat did kk just do? make it harder to access?...

Dargeshaad
16-08-05, 13:10
... wat did i say easy access... wat did kk just do? make it harder to access?...
...and what do we care? :lol:

Bugs Gunny
16-08-05, 13:14
Morganth, it's simple.... A pe raiding crp just kills a bunch of lone targets, or sometimes two. Then waits for the ppu armies to come, taunts them and .... logs off....

I have seen a great decrease in people leveling at crp lately, and a lot less people showing up to hunt the raiders. I guess it works....

Mystic-Crusader
16-08-05, 13:18
...and what do we care? :lol:

I care that kk have screwed this game so much all that was left was pvp, now they screw abit of that over. I've allready re-instailled GW.

Morganth
16-08-05, 13:18
Morganth, it's simple.... A pe raiding crp just kills a bunch of lone targets, or sometimes two. Then waits for the ppu armies to come, taunts them and .... logs off....

I have seen a great decrease in people leveling at crp lately, and a lot less people showing up to hunt the raiders. I guess it works....

I know how to raid CRP on a PE, I used to do it frequently when I was in PAIN/U4N :rolleyes:

There are probably less people leveling at CRP because they've got to a level where they can go MC5, Juggernaut Facility or DoY tunneling. That or they are on their capped alts PvPing somewhere. I guess its another reason....

Disturbed21
16-08-05, 17:42
If they removed the SL hit from killing guards/copbots then it would make raiding both cities easier, because then you can kill everything on the way.
You actually loose sl for killing guards/copbots as an enemy? o_O
Doesn't make much sense to me if you do....I'd agree that needs to be changed then.

Asurmen Spec Op
16-08-05, 17:49
I saw you in the city before you went for WoC, and I certainly wasn't near DRE HQ. I think I was following you :p

And gimme a buzz any time you are ready to duel, I will be more than happy to pop to NF, provided I'm not OPing :)
Great another stalker <.<

illmatic
17-08-05, 06:26
No they are gona make it so you need research to take the res missions now, so that means that all PKing is gona suck.

tostino for the win

Asurmen Spec Op
17-08-05, 09:56
If you cant take the SL penalties for your ganking, dont do it.

Dargeshaad
17-08-05, 09:59
If you cant take the SL penalties for your ganking, dont do it.
But that's all they have left doing now that there's guards at the GRs!! And they sure won't go pro-city and actually fight anti-city because of all the allied pkers!! :lol:

Asurmen Spec Op
17-08-05, 10:02
But that's all they have left doing now that there's guards at the GRs!! And they sure won't go pro-city and actually fight anti-city because of all the allied pkers!! :lol:
What Allied PKers!? I swear Neg32 is the ONLY allied PKers I see on my resser.
Honestly, you guys act so suprised, Dirus SAID that it was happening, a couple times.
Either Deal with the SL or stop doing it, thats how it works

Bugs Gunny
17-08-05, 10:29
There's not even a point in replying to the crybabies here.

All i have to say is:

BONDAGE WOOOO !!!!!

Asurmen Spec Op
17-08-05, 10:44
There's not even a point in replying to the crybabies here.

All i have to say is:

BONDAGE WOOOO !!!!!
Im the only one who spams these forums!

Seraphin[69]
17-08-05, 10:59
CRP raids are funnier for those who raid I think, but not for my APU

Case A :

An hybrid/apu rushes in. I see him on the hill and I say myself : omg, an ennemy ! kill kill kill ! Then I chase after him, see no one, got HLed, die, then see him right in front of me.

Winner : procity and netcode

Case B :

Onoz ! I've got dbed (said an anticity in cycrow UG) Wooooot ? I go up on my laptop, take 15-20 secs to zone, and see the sweet "you are dead, rightclick to grab a GR"

Winner : procity and memory leak on my laptop

Case C :

Ennemy spy @ CRP ! I Gr up, run for 30 secs and OMG ! A drone ! I shot it, but it is no longer where I see it, see the drone again shoting at me, out of range, die again.

Winner : procity, netcode

Case D :

Group rushing @ the UG, I GR up, kill 1/2 of them, the other stealth and do Case A B or C

Winner : noone as both side are still here, but I pwned the netcode :-p

So in 3/4 rushes I just come out the UG for rushers to have fun, not for my sake ! Even when I'm rhinoing with my procity chars (getting their epiks and leveling) I don't kill either pro or anti (but both usually gank my rhino when I'm AFK)

Morganth
17-08-05, 11:12
Great another stalker <.<

Not really, I got bored about about the fifth stealth.

Nah, if Paradox went pro-city we'd take over Neg32 :)

You actually loose sl for killing guards/copbots as an enemy? o_O
Doesn't make much sense to me if you do....I'd agree that needs to be changed then.

Last time I killed one I lost SL and pro-city symp, and I did it on both a Pro-city and a DoY characters. If there wasn't a SL hit, then DoY would be able to actually raid by killing the guards along the way. Ok, so it means that we could end up in P1 with all of FF and Paradox (again), but it means we can actually have decent sized city fights that might be fun. And of course, because of the abandoned nature of DoY, you could get a good 30 runners in one of the DoY areas without us noticing, and we could war there too.

Bugs Gunny
17-08-05, 11:24
Ceraphin, and do you realy think pro city raiders aren't affected by the netcode?

I've died several times from HL's and FA's and just as i dropped could i see the apu running into visible range.

The netcode affects us all, ESPECIALY stealthing raiders.

Dargeshaad
17-08-05, 12:07
Nah, if Paradox went pro-city we'd take over Neg32 :)

Take over your own clan....how does that work? o_O

Morganth
17-08-05, 12:11
Take over your own clan....how does that work? o_O

Well, it makes more sense if you read "take over" as "replace" :p

Original monk
17-08-05, 12:42
']
Winner : procity and netcode
Winner : procity and memory leak on my laptop
Winner : noone as both side are still here, but I pwned the netcode :-p

pro or anti ... as bugs said everyone is affected by this ... certainly melleetanks etc ...

tough it seems a decent computer and internetconnection helps a bit :) i recently found out why some people call me a clipper lol ... cause in fights i love to dodge and dive and run around like a chicken witouth a head :) on my screen this looks completely normal but the person im fighting against sees me running true the corners instead of walking past em ... like if i would be really laggy or like a vehicule that rides true a building on youre screen instead of going around it on the drivers screen ...

i see no way to change this except for standing completely still while fighting o_O

when i walk toward a char on my PC and i look to the second pc next to me the diffrence is immense ... it can take up to 5 seconds before im standing next to the other char ... whil on my PC im there looong time allready

if that happens in a fight and you have 5 seconds you can cast on an enemy allready ... the enemy is dead before he even realised he got attacked lol ... think thats the thing bugs had with the APU where he didnt see the apu appear ... until after he was dead

FuzzyXeno
17-08-05, 20:55
Paradox in no way shape or form supports NEG32. If memebers of paradox are in the pro city clan "Neg-32", they are there so by their own will and do not use any of paradox's resources for their cause. Oh, and why not remove ALL safezones from both cities and cut back the guards. Tired of people synch whorein? Then get rid of all the safe zones, and chase them.

Dargeshaad
17-08-05, 22:46
Paradox in no way shape or form supports NEG32. If memebers of paradox are in the pro city clan "Neg-32", they are there so by their own will and do not use any of paradox's resources for their cause. Oh, and why not remove ALL safezones from both cities and cut back the guards. Tired of people synch whorein? Then get rid of all the safe zones, and chase them.
And you speak on behalf of...who?

Tostino
17-08-05, 23:05
Paradox... I'm the "leader" of -32 if you need to talk.
And before you say anything about me being in Paradox and also being the leader of -32, I have a good alibi beacuse one of my personalities is the leader of said clan -32, and the other is a devout member of Paradox.

This is 100% BS if you couldn't tell

-FN-
17-08-05, 23:08
I think you have a typo in there. I think you meant "ally PKing is gona suck" :lol: Use your anti-city chars to raid Pepper Park. If there's nobody there, you'll have to do what we used to do in DoY, torment an LEd noob or talk on OOC. Might as well move Jynui now and safe yourself the time. He'll be useless soon :P

Seriously, I listed nearly a dozen ways that DoY > NC in terms of raiding - you should be happy you guys even can because we're totally shafted.

Tostino
17-08-05, 23:14
I think you have a typo in there. I think you meant "ally PKing is gona suck" :lol: Use your anti-city chars to raid Pepper Park. If there's nobody there, you'll have to do what we used to do in DoY, torment an LEd noob or talk on OOC. Might as well move Jynui now and safe yourself the time. He'll be useless soon :P

Seriously, I listed nearly a dozen ways that DoY > NC in terms of raiding - you should be happy you guys even can because we're totally shafted.
I have 90 TG symp already so I can move him over when I want ;). But I know what you mean about it not being fun to raid DoY beacuse
1: There is no one in the dome.
2: It's fucking hard to get in.
3: When you are in and you finaly tag the GR's, they are all garded, so if you try to get back you will just be ganked before your out of sync.

But pro already have a place to raid that is free of gards and is only a three min walk from a public GR. And there are aloways people there to kill.

Pungent77
18-08-05, 05:14
I wish I could be a member of pairofcocks.

I have no friends.....and no life.

Bugs Gunny
18-08-05, 07:44
I don't see why people complain about neg32.
They're not a problem, they hardly kill anyone.
When they're "hunting" all you have to do is stay clear of the ca hq zoneline.

Now Venom-NCAT, that was a different story. They would mop up a few plaza sectors and hack all the belts.

Morganth
18-08-05, 10:18
I wish I could be a member of pairofcocks.

I have no friends.....and no life.

Nah, you'd miss the bar on the skill requirement.

Now Venom-NCAT, that was a different story. They would mop up a few plaza sectors and hack all the belts.

With a PPU. Need I say more?

EDIT: If there wasn't a SL hit from killing guards/enemy faction NPCs, then you'd find Paradox/FF living in Plaza 1 :D

Asurmen Spec Op
18-08-05, 10:30
EDIT: If there wasn't a SL hit from killing guards/enemy faction NPCs, then you'd find Paradox/FF living in Plaza 1 :D
Not at the CA HQ zoneline right :angel:

Morganth
18-08-05, 11:01
Not at the CA HQ zoneline right :angel:

We'd AoE it if we knew people were there :)

No SL hit on guards would mean city skirmishes would be possible, for both sides (although pro-city would probably have to announce if they were in DoY :rolleyes: ).

solling
18-08-05, 11:35
about camping grs with guards good thing antis shoudlent be able to just gr into citys HQs and be safe

But i do think we need some kinda pepper park where people can zonewhore since most people seem to like that and can raid on tanks to etc without being to scared to die

MB just seems a little to small and the city is filled with guards we need somewhere else

PP3 is really good thats where we raid with tanks spies pes etc no guards and if u need it god forbid there is pussy club as a safe zone, only problem is pp3 is mostley empty but u can get massive fights there when u have a lil patience and announce ur there on OOC :D

ROZZER187
18-08-05, 12:23
KILLER']omg pro just don't go on the omg there is no way to raid doy..

you all know just as well as we do doy = empty all doy = @ crp thats the place to raid and by seeing 50 raids a day there you know that to. so don't go complaining.

i dun complain about the guards i don't give a shit if i want to raid nc i'll use a backway in but since 50% of the day you can find pro @ crp to whats the point.

sorry im picky but that makes no sense :lol:
contradicted yourself

Pungent77
18-08-05, 12:42
Nah, you'd miss the bar on the skill requirement.

With a PPU. Need I say more?

Damn....i'm touched, it's funny though the only one with skills and balls to go with it seems to be tostino.

sultana
18-08-05, 13:48
Now Venom-NCAT
For the win.

(That's my addition to the thread)

Oh and I find it strange that the parashock lovers (paradox), who are all for the "just use antidrugs, get some skill ( O_o Never knew how I could be asked to get some skill when someone just parashocked me )." Now suddenly want it removed from the guards?

:rolleyes:

Morganth
18-08-05, 14:03
Damn....i'm touched, it's funny though the only one with skills and balls to go with it seems to be tostino.

Guess that makes me a eunuch by your logic :rolleyes:

EDIT: Sultana - Please don't regard Paradox as a collective mind, we are indiviudual people that have individual ideas and opinions. So just because one Paradox member says one thing, it doesn't mean all of us stick to it. I am against Para, if you haven't already guessed, and I am in Paradox. Woops, I just disproved your theory :rolleyes:

Xeno LARD
18-08-05, 15:29
I'd love to see the SL hit from guard killing removed. That and their stupid parashock.
That way whole groups could actually raid other cities, not only lone stealthwhores. Cause those really get boring.

Morganth
18-08-05, 16:15
I'd love to see the SL hit from guard killing removed. That and their stupid parashock.
That way whole groups could actually raid other cities, not only lone stealthwhores. Cause those really get boring.

Yeah, inter-city skirmishes would be fun, because then you'd be fighting like an OP force, but in a new and more interesting location.

Obsidian X
18-08-05, 16:20
If I'm not mistaken, you don't lose SL for killing DoY guards. The reason people don't is because they're simply too powerful. The reason all factions take a hit for killing copbots is becuase copbots are actually part of the Soullight faction and not Cityadmin (which is how they attack Neg SL ppl and DoY guards don't). Again I'm not 100% but Soulight, in terms of game mechanics, is actually just another faction and your SL is that factions sympathy. By killing members of the SL faction, you lose SL faction symp, aka Soullight. Of course I could be wrong about that...

Morganth
18-08-05, 16:23
If I'm not mistaken, you don't lose SL for killing DoY guards. The reason people don't is because they're simply too powerful. The reason all factions take a hit for killing copbots is becuase copbots are actually part of the Soullight faction and not Cityadmin (which is how they attack Neg SL ppl and DoY guards don't). Again I'm not 100% but Soulight, in terms of game mechanics, is actually just another faction and your SL is that factions sympathy. By killing members of the SL faction, you lose SL faction symp, aka Soullight. Of course I could be wrong about that...

That makes sense. Mainly because thats the kind of short cut I'd expect KK to take. :rolleyes:

Tostino
18-08-05, 16:26
I don't think thats how that works. The other gards atack you if you have -SL too and if I rember right they are CA.

Original monk
18-08-05, 16:26

i can only fully agree with this, i never seen so many guards and copbots in my life ... how about let the guards do a bit more damage, decrease there numbers serieusly (and the same damage for doyguards) freeze gone ... SLhit gone ...

so atleast people who wonna fight can meet somewhere diffrent then the HQzonelinecamping we got now or the allready boring alternatives :/

TBH also remove every single guard and copbot from the entire PP district, it used to be a cruel dangerous neighbourhood ... now it looks like 1 giant policeparade :/

when they told me: NC2 gonna be diffrent: NO SAFEZONES ... i tought whoa !! COOL ... but now that i see the plaza's its better to make em safezone again ... nothing changed ... its still a safezone with the 1000 guards and cops :/

Morganth
18-08-05, 16:35
when they told me: NC2 gonna be diffrent: NO SAFEZONES ... i tought whoa !! COOL ... but now that i see the plaza's its better to make em safezone again ... nothing changed ... its still a safezone with the 1000 guards and cops :/

Yeah likewise. The number of guards/Copbots outside of HQs is insane (although I think they went a little overkill in PP HQ), but if the SL hit and para was removed off them, then you can expect to find raiders barreling zones to eliminate opposition :)

Toxen
18-08-05, 16:53
Gotta love this... im sitting here laughing my head off, couple months ago most anti city were putting down pro cities moans about getting raided in their own friggen homes while doy was practically inaccessible. The tables have turned and your moaning more than us now yet you still have PP3 and the OZ to doss around in if you want to properly pvp not zone whore kick up a few opwars organise fights ally gank your own doy members :P

Morganth
18-08-05, 17:02
Gotta love this... im sitting here laughing my head off, couple months ago most anti city were putting down pro cities moans about getting raided in their own friggen homes while doy was practically inaccessible. The tables have turned and your moaning more than us now yet you still have PP3 and the OZ to doss around in if you want to properly pvp not zone whore kick up a few opwars organise fights ally gank your own doy members :P

I wasn't playing a couple of months ago.

FuzzyXeno
18-08-05, 17:27

I speak on the behalf of paradox, not all members of neg32 are paradox. The majority of Paradox admits neg32 is a silly idea. So before you go saying its the paradox clan maybe you shouldent take the actions of 3-4 members and say its a whole clan. We do not tell people how to play the game with their charaters not affiliated with our clan tag. When a paradox members starts pking allies at crp and cycrow its delt with because they are paradox. Neg32 is a city problem not a paradox one.

Tesee
18-08-05, 17:45
The only problem I see is that some will camp like they do at MB or other place.
If raids are to easy they will camp plaza or Viarosso, some DoY places...

Thjere is a difference between "raids" which can be setup once in a while, and camping which will obviously be seen if access to DoY / neocron is too easy,

If you want to make raids, why not setting up events,

It has been done on Venus some times ago : attack a the gate from the anti factions with a support of DoY cyborg (mobs) against the pros and the STORMBOTS.

THAT is a raid I think...

If you want the security lessen in the city, I request STORMBOT which can move in the zones next to Neocron like the tens of Johnny5s you have in the north

BloodLetting
18-08-05, 17:47
I speak on the behalf of paradox, not all members of neg32 are paradox. The majority of Paradox admits neg32 is a silly idea. So before you go saying its the paradox clan maybe you shouldent take the actions of 3-4 members and say its a whole clan. We do not tell people how to play the game with their charaters not affiliated with our clan tag. When a paradox members starts pking allies at crp and cycrow its delt with because they are paradox. Neg32 is a city problem not a paradox one.

I have to disagree. How I represent myself outside of work could cost me my job. As my employer does not want to tarnish their reputation. I believe those values are what make a strong noble clan. Otherwise, slowly the foundations (clan) reputation turns to shite. After that comes the fall. I also think to try and wash your hands of the problem is kinda weak too.

But Im sure its right in your head 8|

Morganth
18-08-05, 17:52
I have to disagree. How I represent myself outside of work could cost me my job. As my employer does not want to tarnish their reputation. I believe those values are what make a strong noble clan. Otherwise, slowly the foundations (clan) reputation turns to shite. After that comes the fall. I also think to try and wash your hands of the problem is kinda weak too.

But Im sure its right in your head 8|

Don't try and relate real life to NC. We have our own way within TG of dealing with how pro-city runners operate inside CRP, and frankly I don't think it should be your problem at all how we run things. Regardless of how we deal with Neg32, that will never stop them from ganking their "allies".

We have a strong noble clan, but we are also interested in having fun. We play on a character basis, not a real person basis, and thats how FF and Paradox sort things out whenever there is a problem.

BloodLetting
18-08-05, 17:55
Don't try and relate real life to NC. We have our own way within TG of dealing with how pro-city runners operate inside CRP, and frankly I don't think it should be your problem at all how we run things. Regardless of how we deal with Neg32, that will never stop them from ganking their "allies".

We have a strong noble clan, but we are also interested in having fun. We play on a character basis, not a real person basis, and thats how FF and Paradox sort things out whenever there is a problem.

I believe playing on an account basis has alwyas made the best clans.
To each their own. I gues thats why I never wanted to join you. its the few bad apples that ruin the bunch.

Richard Blade
18-08-05, 18:53

Then, explain why you allow pro-city alts to hunt and gather peacefully amongst all you hard cases? Wouldn't pro-city be considered targets?
Oh, wait, those are alts of our buddies in the clan. We can't kill them.

So, you don't take it per character, you take it per person which is very hypocritical, and against the spirit of the game.

You may be refering to different problems with what you say is the way you take care of them, but it proves different when I see several pro-city characters in and amongst FF or Paradox and they are fighting the attacking pro-city raiders or op fighters.

Since that action affects everyone and basically ruins the game, I guess it's not my problem because you say it's not.

Toxen
18-08-05, 19:09

Strong noble clan,... I think not, there is a difference between power and respect, very few people procity side have respect for FF or Paradox or R2k. And your power comes from an over reliance on monks which is obvious to anyone that raids CRP when the first char to pop up is a ppu followed closely by a apu or hybrid, followed soon after by more monks, infact in the past few raids i've only seen one spy and tank turn up and most of the time they were leveling in the cave at crp when the raid hit. Its also quite clear that alot of you are cookie cutting apu setups cus its clear some members are lacking skill I managed to take down two HL weilding apu's with a single mk2 ion drone the other night. People have already begun to moan that PE's are killing anti city monks, I rember anticity putting down people moaning about monks been overpowered now its turned 180, we've found a chink in your armour and we intend to exploit it fully.

Morganth
19-08-05, 00:32

Blood still sore from when I killed all your fighters with Tostino at McP on Psyker by any chance? That why your lot don't like our monks, because they wipe you all out?

Then, explain why you allow pro-city alts to hunt and gather peacefully amongst all you hard cases? Wouldn't pro-city be considered targets?
Oh, wait, those are alts of our buddies in the clan. We can't kill them.

So, you don't take it per character, you take it per person which is very hypocritical, and against the spirit of the game.

You may be refering to different problems with what you say is the way you take care of them, but it proves different when I see several pro-city characters in and amongst FF or Paradox and they are fighting the attacking pro-city raiders or op fighters.

Since that action affects everyone and basically ruins the game, I guess it's not my problem because you say it's not.

If they are unclanned, then its another issue. On a character basis, that character is going to change allegiance when they have tied the right ends to insure a swift move across the cities to prevent the least amount of discomfort for themselves, and also to reduce the attention to the authorities.

And until pro-city are the dominate force with their amazing PvPers, tactics and amazing leaders, I think DoY will run things the way that work for us, the people that own the map.

Richard Blade
19-08-05, 04:19
Blood still sore from when I killed all your fighters with Tostino at McP on Psyker by any chance? That why your lot don't like our monks, because they wipe you all out?

If they are unclanned, then its another issue. On a character basis, that character is going to change allegiance when they have tied the right ends to insure a swift move across the cities to prevent the least amount of discomfort for themselves, and also to reduce the attention to the authorities.

And until pro-city are the dominate force with their amazing PvPers, tactics and amazing leaders, I think DoY will run things the way that work for us, the people that own the map.

Twisted words and double talk followed by sarcasm and insults.

I like how everyone defines their own rules in how characters should react to each other.
It's a shame they are hypocrites. "Do as I say, not as I do."

KK has given us a nice little format for playing Neocron.

Yet, "the owners of the map" can do whatever they want because "might makes right". Hmm. I think I see where you are coming from.
But tell me, if you can, why most of the pro-city gankers are people who have characters in one or the other of certain anti-city clans that "own the map"?
Aren't those clans powerful enough that they don't have to abuse the game mechanics like that?
Or isn't owning the map enough? Bored because nobody to fight?
Pathetic.

Tostino
19-08-05, 04:42
Yes we are bored beacuse there is no one to fight... We are not taking the few OPs that Pro have just to be nice. If you atacked more then we wouldn't be so bored...

Richard Blade
19-08-05, 04:52
Yes we are bored beacuse there is no one to fight... We are not taking the few OPs that Pro have just to be nice. If you atacked more then we wouldn't be so bored...

I guess my only answer to that would be that we could attack more if we weren't always dealing with the ally pk'rs.
But we both know that's not really an answer. :lol:

Bugs Gunny
19-08-05, 07:35
*yawn*.

Should i make a DOY clan with a bunch of stealthing raiders to gank in people in the crp ug? You wouldn't believe how many kills i lose because they zone down there. It'll make life a lot easier for me.

Mr Friendly
19-08-05, 07:57
aight
#1: richard, just shh with the char "hypocrit" bs. If your best friend started anticity & was lvling to become procity, you wouldnt kill him either just cuz hes red. red=ded is about the most sped thing ever created. Though, DOG from nc1 takes the cake for that by running around punching in pp1 then running up to u randomly & saying "I like fish".... lol

#2: the reason anti ally PK with alts, the reason anti are bored, is your own faults. (note IM anti.) if you arent bored, that makes....yesss, ALLY isnt bored, meaning they raid crp more, attack OPs more, etc. So, to the quick conclusion how do us anti's fix this & get everyone un-bored? start somthin & make it a daily thing, put simply =) MB is now a safe zone, P.E.R.F.E.C.T. place to now have lotsa PKing seeing as how the MB stairway zoneline/to J_01 can now act as the pp1/p3 zoneline in a way. also that MB gaurds are NEUTRAL to everyone cept tg of course, PK time. besides MB we have the GR at subway station, the only gaurds in that entire sector are the storms gaurding the door....& the large open area with the vendors is a nice place to fight have room to PK etc. we had a FN there once on pluto. of course PP3. I dun really know how but Plaza 2 behind the glass, using the zone into pp hq for cover.
ANTI, tis up to you to start PKing & raiding ( & ffs lets keep it like pluto nc1 pp1, no ppus unless the other side has em, no help/zerging either, dont be sissies(to both anti & pro)) MB & pepper park.
PRO, tis up to you to start PKing raiding MB, & lay off the ppus. i dont care if its ur main char or ur fav char, if u must go with ur m8(s), if the OPPOSING side has no ppu, the only thing u may do is heal ur m8, no DB, parashock, or S/D.

The nc1 pp1 fights were the most fun of the game imho, because nobody brought help, they fought u alone when they saw u, no ppus came, if any did they didnt do nething besides sometimes healing their m8. AND belts dropped. belts dont drop at crp. raid somewhere where ull drop shit > : )

not to be a dictator but i dont wanna be coming back to this game for good & the same sissy PKing raiding goin on. RAID MB & PP1/3 alot more, & lay off the ppus, id rather see ppl complaining about bugs in the game rather than the PvP is sucking. Neocron has the best PvP system of any game & when ppl are complaining about the PvP, its gotta be fixed. Do your own part, help fix this problem. *crowd cheers* *exits stage* :p

Morganth
19-08-05, 10:14
You lot can slag off us anti-city as much as you want, but the way things are run works for us, and the way you run things doesn't seem to work at all. I mean, if you lot were the elitist underdogs that you claim to be, you'd have no problem dealing with Neg32 or anyone else that PKs their "allies".

aight
#1: richard, just shh with the char "hypocrit" bs. If your best friend started anticity & was lvling to become procity, you wouldnt kill him either just cuz hes red. red=ded is about the most sped thing ever created. Though, DOG from nc1 takes the cake for that by running around punching in pp1 then running up to u randomly & saying "I like fish".... lol

#2: the reason anti ally PK with alts, the reason anti are bored, is your own faults. (note IM anti.) if you arent bored, that makes....yesss, ALLY isnt bored, meaning they raid crp more, attack OPs more, etc. So, to the quick conclusion how do us anti's fix this & get everyone un-bored? start somthin & make it a daily thing, put simply =) MB is now a safe zone, P.E.R.F.E.C.T. place to now have lotsa PKing seeing as how the MB stairway zoneline/to J_01 can now act as the pp1/p3 zoneline in a way. also that MB gaurds are NEUTRAL to everyone cept tg of course, PK time. besides MB we have the GR at subway station, the only gaurds in that entire sector are the storms gaurding the door....& the large open area with the vendors is a nice place to fight have room to PK etc. we had a FN there once on pluto. of course PP3. I dun really know how but Plaza 2 behind the glass, using the zone into pp hq for cover.
ANTI, tis up to you to start PKing & raiding ( & ffs lets keep it like pluto nc1 pp1, no ppus unless the other side has em, no help/zerging either, dont be sissies(to both anti & pro)) MB & pepper park.
PRO, tis up to you to start PKing raiding MB, & lay off the ppus. i dont care if its ur main char or ur fav char, if u must go with ur m8(s), if the OPPOSING side has no ppu, the only thing u may do is heal ur m8, no DB, parashock, or S/D.

The nc1 pp1 fights were the most fun of the game imho, because nobody brought help, they fought u alone when they saw u, no ppus came, if any did they didnt do nething besides sometimes healing their m8. AND belts dropped. belts dont drop at crp. raid somewhere where ull drop shit > : )

not to be a dictator but i dont wanna be coming back to this game for good & the same sissy PKing raiding goin on. RAID MB & PP1/3 alot more, & lay off the ppus, id rather see ppl complaining about bugs in the game rather than the PvP is sucking. Neocron has the best PvP system of any game & when ppl are complaining about the PvP, its gotta be fixed. Do your own part, help fix this problem. *crowd cheers* *exits stage* :p

Couldn't have put it any better myself.

*yawn*.

Should i make a DOY clan with a bunch of stealthing raiders to gank in people in the crp ug? You wouldn't believe how many kills i lose because they zone down there. It'll make life a lot easier for me.

Go for it, anyone in CRP operates a "no holds barred" policy on allied pkers. So basically, you won't go down without a few paras on you from the inhabitants.

All that happens when people start raiding the UG is FF lock the OPs down except one, making it harder for you to do anything a pro-city can't do. See we stop raids on a player-level, whereas you lot have to get para-spamming guards placed everywhere to do your job :rolleyes:

Selendor
19-08-05, 11:16
I wouldn't look at the game in such black and white terms, no matter how much KK seem intent on forcing things like that. There is no 'you' and 'us', there are just players with 4 character slots, and not many players at that.

For what its worth, I agree with the original few posters, both cities should be opened up for raiding (without sl loss for killing enemy npcs), although it should be very hard to raid Plaza/Via Rosso and the Doy equivalent (But possible with a good sized team).

People preferring to fight in non-belt drop zones like crp? Well I never fight in belt drop zones, because if my char drops a good item I have not the time or resources to replace what he has lost. Hence its not worth the risk, especially as people die 50% of the time through failures in the game.

Morganth
19-08-05, 11:22
For what its worth, I agree with the original few posters, both cities should be opened up for raiding (without sl loss for killing enemy npcs), although it should be very hard to raid Plaza/Via Rosso and the Doy equivalent (But possible with a good sized team).

People preferring to fight in non-belt drop zones like crp? Well I never fight in belt drop zones, because if my char drops a good item I have not the time or resources to replace what he has lost. Hence its not worth the risk, especially as people die 50% of the time through failures in the game.

Para 1 - I agree, the closer you get to the core of the city, the tighter security should be. Would be nice if there was a zone where Reeza is supposed to be, which upon entering as an anti-city, squads of guards came out to fight you :D And of course an equivilant for DoY.

Para 2 - I'm not really bothered where I fight, because I alreayd have spare kit. But I can understand from the point of view of other players why they wouldn't want to lose their stuff. To me a kill is a kill, regardless if they drop a belt or not. I hardly ever hack them anyway, because I play they game to PvP, not make a living off someone else dying.

Original monk
19-08-05, 11:34
owning a map doesnt say anything about how good fighters a clan has, how good tactics they have or how well a clan is organised ...

i played long enough by now to know what tricks and techniques are needed to "own" a map and keep it, thats why i will never own an OP ..

the lower a clan will go the more chance it has in keeping an OP ... a simple example is that i spend over 10 hours nonstop in a row in trying to get 1 single OP with every possible option i had to later find out it was "blocked" ...

this is one small simple example out of a 1000

for the alliedPKing, do youre best guys i still have to see the first alliedPKer :/

in any case i always have 2 pc's on standby with an anticity & procity apu/ppu team ready to roll after login :)

sultana
19-08-05, 12:55
I don't think thats how that works. The other gards atack you if you have -SL too and if I rember right they are CA.
No they don't.

None of the faction guards will shoot you if you have (past) negative 17 soullight.

Dargeshaad
19-08-05, 12:59
No they don't.

None of the faction guards will shoot you if you have (past) negative 17 soullight.
I can second that :)

Richard Blade
19-08-05, 14:24
aight

I make it a point not to level with my friends who are on Red alts. Simple as that. Basically because they are as much likely to kill me for kicks as the mobs are. It's a game with guidelines. Sure, they are aren't rules set in stone but the ally + enemy teaming up against you during a fight is just low.

And the other part you mention...
Who exactly are you blaming for the boredom? Either it's early and I don't comprehend, or perhaps just the way you worded it. (no offense intended)

"I like fish" Classic.

Mr Friendly
19-08-05, 15:34
Para 1 - I agree, the closer you get to the core of the city, the tighter security should be. Would be nice if there was a zone where Reeza is supposed to be, which upon entering as an anti-city, squads of guards came out to fight you :D And of course an equivilant for DoY.

Para 2 - I'm not really bothered where I fight, because I alreayd have spare kit. But I can understand from the point of view of other players why they wouldn't want to lose their stuff. To me a kill is a kill, regardless if they drop a belt or not. I hardly ever hack them anyway, because I play they game to PvP, not make a living off someone else dying.

I DO hack my kills ;)

I make it a point not to level with my friends who are on Red alts. Simple as that. Basically because they are as much likely to kill me for kicks as the mobs are. It's a game with guidelines. Sure, they are aren't rules set in stone but the ally + enemy teaming up against you during a fight is just low.

And the other part you mention...
Who exactly are you blaming for the boredom? Either it's early and I don't comprehend, or perhaps just the way you worded it. (no offense intended)

"I like fish" Classic.
im talkin like agood friend, someone uve been friends with a loong time, but neway...me, i wouldnt be out lvling a clanm8s red alt unless ive known em for a loong time & trust em. so i guess u could say the only red alts im ever caught with are either my RL friends startin the game or friends alts ive known & trust.

read it later today, ima get back to bed=p

Richard Blade
19-08-05, 16:41
read it later today, ima get back to bed=p

Well, it still doesn't make perfect sense to me, but I think you are saying that anti is the reason that anti is bored. That I can agree with.
I would add that the ally pk'ing in pro-city is a major cause of it as well.
They push more and more people to go anti-city by doing that.
Also the old "big clans draw crowds" because everyone wants to be on the winning side.
I guess I would blaim the band wagon crowd and the ally pk'rs for anti's boredom.
If that's what you were getting at.

Sleep well.

Morganth
19-08-05, 16:44
Well, it still doesn't make perfect sense to me, but I think you are saying that anti is the reason that anti is bored. That I can agree with.
Also the old "big clans draw crowds" because everyone wants to be on the winning side.
I guess I would blaim the band wagon crowd and the ally pk'rs for anti's boredom.

Sleep well.

Well if you haven't noticed, Paradox aren't a band wagon. We don't recruit everyone and their brother that wants to join, only some get through the trial period ;)

Original monk
19-08-05, 17:22
youre friends kill you when you are on a red char ? for kicks ? then i wouldnt call em friends :)

i had this with mystic-crusader .. i told em who i was ... he knew he traded with me for a few years in a very pleasant way ... even till the last day of NC1 and still he found red is dead and attacked ... i respect that choise yes ...

thats also why he allready died multiple times (raptor/pain easer/holy lightning) in the last few months due to accidental encounters with aswell anti as procity chars :) (i think random alliedPKing is nibbish tough when focussed on a certain player behind hes computer i dont mind them factioncolours nomore ... its vegenza taking over ... one kill even being ugly cause he fataled :/ and i noticed but still shot the gun, feel kinda guilthy about that 1 kill tough :( )

ow and btw this was yust a loose remark .. i dont wonna mix myself in the big anti vs pro thing going on here cause it can get kinda absurd :) and i certainly dont wonna target you richard, i allready discussed enough with you 2 years ago to go for with the rest of my life LOL

Richard Blade
19-08-05, 17:32
Well if you haven't noticed, Paradox aren't a band wagon. We don't recruit everyone and their brother that wants to join, only some get through the trial period ;)

Paradox is TG right? ;)

But enough of that. I've reached my quota for being in a bad mood and argumentative behaviour.

youre friends kill you when you are on a red char ? for kicks ? then i wouldnt call em friends

It's a game, they wouldn't be doing it from being mean. And that's just screwing around. Roleplaying could lead to not getting killed, but it would have to be good. :angel: Besides, the guys I'm hanging out with would kick my butt in PvP anyway. My gentanks armor should be stenciled with "Mattress Back" :D

Edit:

ow and btw this was yust a loose remark .. i dont wonna mix myself in the big anti vs pro thing going on here cause it can get kinda absurd and i certainly dont wonna target you richard, i allready discussed enough with you 2 years ago to go for with the rest of my life LOL
I don't recall those discussions, but I'm sure I've changed a lot over the last two years. And I realize you aren't having a go at me.

Morganth
19-08-05, 17:36
Paradox is TG right? ;)

But enough of that. I've reached my quota for being in a bad mood and argumentative behaviour.

Paradox is originating from Spirit1972 (I think that was the full name), which were TG originally. Being in the same faction is different to being in the same clan. I am pretty sure -pro- on Saturn weren't accused of being a bandwagon for being in the same faction as ShadoW. At least our clans can stay in a faction for longer than a few months with the same name :rolleyes:

Original monk
19-08-05, 18:41
I don't recall those discussions, but I'm sure I've changed a lot over the last two years. And I realize you aren't having a go at me.

lol i yust checked sumthing in the forumsearch and you could be right lol, i could be lying cause i yust noticed there is also a richard Slade :P (with an S)

:D

now i get confused myself LoL

Richard Blade
19-08-05, 19:03
lol i yust checked sumthing in the forumsearch and you could be right lol, i could be lying cause i yust noticed there is also a richard Slade :P (with an S)

:D

now i get confused myself LoL

:lol: I remember him posting something like, "Slade, not Blade, don't balme me for his posts!"

For my first on topic post in this thread...
I think they removed a guard from the CA GR. It was two after patch 142(I think) and now it's just 1. I wonder what's up with that?

Mystic-Crusader
19-08-05, 19:14
i had this with mystic-crusader .. i told em who i was ... he knew he traded with me for a few years in a very pleasant way ... even till the last day of NC1 and still he found red is dead and attacked ... i respect that choise yes ...

thats also why he allready died multiple times (raptor/pain easer/holy lightning) in the last few months due to accidental encounters with aswell anti as procity chars :) (i think random alliedPKing is nibbish tough when focussed on a certain player behind hes computer i dont mind them factioncolours nomore ... its vegenza taking over ... one kill even being ugly cause he fataled :/ and i noticed but still shot the gun, feel kinda guilthy about that 1 kill tough :( )
:rolleyes:

I don't personally remeber dying to u, tho i only know ur alts that begin with original :), and my memory is l33t i can barely remember my clannies alts :lol:
and its all in good fun anyways :D,
theres only one guy i remeber neva killing, even when pro and thats dr-dre. I just find it hard to sit back and watch while clannies/allies r fighting a red friend and not doing anything (for either side).

Mr Friendly
19-08-05, 20:56

Sleep well.

nah, there's currently no "PKing" going on, besides the pp3 raids with at least 1 or 2 ppus on both sides, which really isnt PKing. same with the crp raids.
the cause of the boredom is 2/3 anti & 1/3 pro, pro needing to pk at MB (without ppus) (1/3) & anti to PK (also without ppus of course) @ MB & in the city (subway station, pp3, ind sector) (2/3)

i almost joined Spirit when some of DarK started to quit & Blazer's char got deleted =/ but spirit wasnt too active =/ what was the name of that famous spy u guys had on pluto? he'd show up every now & then at crp, be on top of the crp gr lol

Mr Friendly
19-08-05, 21:00
ah damn dbl post, delete plz

Dargeshaad
19-08-05, 21:42
If I had my screenshot dir I could probably name quite a few :p
But off the top of my head I can think of kurai & Anthony Lopez

Richard Blade
19-08-05, 21:47
nah, there's currently no "PKing" going on, besides the pp3 raids with at least 1 or 2 ppus on both sides, which really isnt PKing. same with the crp raids.
the cause of the boredom is 2/3 anti & 1/3 pro, pro needing to pk at MB (without ppus) (1/3) & anti to PK (also without ppus of course) @ MB & in the city (subway station, pp3, ind sector) (2/3)

i almost joined Spirit when some of DarK started to quit & Blazer's char got deleted =/ but spirit wasnt too active =/ what was the name of that famous spy u guys had on pluto? he'd show up every now & then at crp, be on top of the crp gr lol

The ally PK'ing that I'm referring to isn't "this exact second", it's what's been going on over the last 6 or so months. Yes, it's much better than it was. But, it still happens.

Mr Friendly
20-08-05, 00:11
The ally PK'ing that I'm referring to isn't "this exact second", it's what's been going on over the last 6 or so months. Yes, it's much better than it was. But, it still happens.

I... wasnt even talking about ally PKing @_@ normal PKing

ah Kurai dats him, cant remember if i met em in beta4 or early retail