PDA

View Full Version : Furniture making an appearance.

Tratos
14-08-05, 16:43
Ove the last week or so when ive been in both Phoenix HQ and my own appartment ive noticed that all furniture items are sometimes not loaded, so far it has only ever been 1 piece of furniture at a time and tends to be anything player placed including cabinets, does anyone else experience this problem or have any ideas on what causes it?

I have a feeling its the netcode letting us down again :/

Mr Kot
14-08-05, 17:00
I've not noticed missing furniture, but i did notice last night that one of my cupboards (which i placed a little too near the wall) now shows through the mirror and is visible as i enter my plaza lvl 2 appt. It's as if its showing through the wall and mirror.

I know i took a risk placing it so close and slightly inside the wall to fit it in, but after placing i did check to see whether it showed through on the other side of the wall, and it didn't. It hasn't so far until last night. Does this mean that we have creeping furniture, just like OPs have creeping turrets?

Tratos
14-08-05, 17:07
I know i took a risk placing it so close and slightly inside the wall to fit it in, but after placing i did check to see whether it showed through on the other side of the wall, and it didn't. It hasn't so far until last night. Does this mean that we have creeping furniture, just like OPs have creeping turrets?

I hope not, its taking me ages to get everything lined up :lol: :p

MuggleMind
14-08-05, 17:32
Call it inbuilt feng-shui optimisation?

Xeno LARD
14-08-05, 17:52
Call it inbuilt feng-shui optimisation?

Well, you could but i'd prefer to call it a bug :rolleyes:

Riddle
14-08-05, 20:02
Sad to say i have had this too :(

Entered my custom built appy only to find a whole cupboard missng, well WTF?? It was full of rares!!

So I zoned down to street level and entered appy again and luckily all was ok :)

Hopefully just a random bug and not an upcoming DB problem.