PDA

View Full Version : Activating account

El Barto
13-08-05, 02:59
'Ello,

I used to have two active NC1 accounts, then I left because KK can't even do a simple character transfer from NC1 to NC2 correctly :mad:, now I have kinda started again; in NC2. I have activated my main account (El Barto), but how do I activate my second account (El Farto), I try to enter my payment details into clicktopay but it says they are in use with another account. Both characters are on seperate clicktopay accounts, and the details I tried entering on my second account are in use of my first account. How can I transfer El Farto to my main account :confused:.

Please healp me, clicktopay suck so much it's hard to belive any company could suck so much (well there is one I can think of..... :rolleyes: ).

Tratos
13-08-05, 03:01
i get the feeling this is going to be closed and your going to be told to send an e-mail to account@neocron.com but itd be worth a try doing that anyway.

El Barto
13-08-05, 03:10
'Ello,

Well I thoguht it might get closed as well, but my thinking was that if it gets closed and I never got an answer to my problem, I will just cancel all my accounts which I have activated and not bother coming back.

Any way thank you for the tip, I'll send them an e-mail, wonder if I will get a reply from them this time. Sent one to the support desk and never got a reply, waited over a month.

Tratos
13-08-05, 03:13
You should get an auto reponse e-mail within a few seconds with a ticket number, if you dont get a reply in 2 or 3 days ask Nid or Odin through PM to check the status of your ticket. (assuming they still do this as theres been a crack down on seeking account support on the forums these last few days)

[TgR]KILLER
13-08-05, 16:51
oi you din't make a welcome back thread !

already saw you ingame first day tho when you rescued my tank from the ceres mutants :p

El Barto
15-08-05, 03:05
KILLER']oi you din't make a welcome back thread !

already saw you ingame first day tho when you rescued my tank from the ceres mutants :p

OMGz0r :), now there are three people I know that still play, woohoo :eek:. And ur Pat Dazer, I never had a clue untill you just said here,well I am sorry to say, you are on my buddy list now, so that means lots of spam :P.

Asurmen Spec Op
15-08-05, 04:57
OMGz0r :), now there are three people I know that still play, woohoo :eek:. And ur Pat Dazer, I never had a clue untill you just said here,well I am sorry to say, you are on my buddy list now, so that means lots of spam :P.
Oi I was there too :( :p

account@neocron.com should do it fast, I never have had issues with em

Nidhogg
15-08-05, 11:32
The thing is, the people at account@neocron.com can actually help you, as opposed to anyone reading this thread (including myself). The forums are not an official support route and you should not expect to get a response here - we have real support routes that you should use.

N