PDA

View Full Version : Which epics don't require a kill?

Superbron
12-08-05, 20:23
Hi there,

I have a le'd char that I want to keep le'd. Which epics can he do? I know the NEXT epic does not require a kill, but are there any other 'le-friendly' epics?

Thanks in advance

CMaster
12-08-05, 20:27
Fallen Angels
Tsunaim Syndicate.
(ironically, 2 of the most common factions required to be killed... making finding non -LE people of said faction even harder)

However, an LEed person can quite easily get epic kills. The wonders of soulclusters, hey?

Judge
12-08-05, 23:25
For some reason I thought that the NEXT one was.... I've not actually done it so I don't know, but I thought that it didn't.

eprodigy
12-08-05, 23:25
speaking of epic kills, is there any reason they arent just removed?

not only do some require killing of 'allies' (or as good as allies, considered so in NC2) like Crahn killing TS etc, BD killing TS etc i believe... (so if you did kill one someone might end up "kos" or something) but also that going out and finding the specific faction is such a bitch (its hard enough to even find anyone, let alone a certain faction) that everyone just pays for the kill or has a friend log an alt in that fact...

total time wasting thing, just makes you unable to do epics except during peak hours; when epics would be a good thing to do when there isnt enough people around to find a fight.

Koshinn
12-08-05, 23:27
next and dre also don't require kills, iirc.

eprodigy
12-08-05, 23:30
next doesnt, dre does though a BD i think

COLD
13-08-05, 17:20
However, an LEed person can quite easily get epic kills. The wonders of soulclusters, hey?

??? Mind embellishing on this please?

sshrul
13-08-05, 19:04
speaking of epic kills, is there any reason they arent just removed?

not only do some require killing of 'allies' (or as good as allies, considered so in NC2) like Crahn killing TS etc, BD killing TS etc i believe... (so if you did kill one someone might end up "kos" or something) but also that going out and finding the specific faction is such a bitch (its hard enough to even find anyone, let alone a certain faction) that everyone just pays for the kill or has a friend log an alt in that fact...

total time wasting thing, just makes you unable to do epics except during peak hours; when epics would be a good thing to do when there isnt enough people around to find a fight.

I agree with some of what you said but I don't agree with removing them, they just need to be reworked now because they are still based on NC1 faction situation and not NC2.

I would rework them for killing NPC instead of player runners and set up new epic runs that are in between the runs now and the Quest that we have now, for killing player runners and epic rewards that cannot be transfer to other player like the ones that are now.

eprodigy
13-08-05, 19:44
even having to kill an enemy, 1/100 people won't just pay or get a friend to kill because of the time it takes to find that faction enemy, and then they probably will stealth/sync away anyway..

??? Mind embellishing on this please?
sounds like an exploit he refers to..

COLD
13-08-05, 19:55
aye. NM, dont bother posting something that would be edited anyways :lol:

MuggleMind
13-08-05, 20:31
still based on NC1 faction situation and not NC2.
Even in NC1 you sometimes had to kill allies. Recently did the Crahn epic on Uranus, and in the final part had to kill a PP runner. In NC1 the two factions are allied. And the reward? That lovely DoY raygun and hat.. neither of which is any use to a monk! Would think the Crahn people would be wise enough to stick to their gloves instead of a silly popgun and pretty bonnet!

SpellStinger