PDA

View Full Version : read this regarding C2P accounts...

Tesee
12-08-05, 05:53
Hi,

Be carefull that if your credit cards expires, there is no warning message from C2P so it can be possible that an account is canceled and "you don't know why"
It was the case for me, I changed my credit card during the periode my NC accounts where canceled.
My C2P account was still active so when I created the new account, it was with a non valid Credit card expiry date.
The problem is on C2P, you cannot see the expiry date of the credit card you use.
A quick call to C2P in germany solves this.

Sorry for my angry posts regarding this and thanks to neocron support and C2P support who were very quick.

Morganth
12-08-05, 10:18
Yeah, this happened to me.

Another time C2P closed one of my accounts because they couldn't bill my card once. Problem was, they did bill my card, and told me to contact my credit-card company. So I did, and to cut a long story short, the credit card company thought C2P were retarded, and I promptly passed the message onto C2P who said I should calm down.

Yes, because people billing your credit card without your consent isn't a criminal offence :rolleyes:

Spermy
12-08-05, 14:06
Yeah, this happened to me.

Another time C2P closed one of my accounts because they couldn't bill my card once. Problem was, they did bill my card, and told me to contact my credit-card company. So I did, and to cut a long story short, the credit card company thought C2P were retarded, and I promptly passed the message onto C2P who said I should calm down.

Yes, because people billing your credit card without your consent isn't a criminal offence :rolleyes:

Too fucking right.

I got me a cheque from thema fter raisng merry hell - 76ish quid that they overcharged across a 2 months. But funnily enough, even after admitting i HAD payed, they still wouldn't release the account under the premise of "arrears".

Fucksmudges. =/

Tycho C
15-08-05, 20:40
70 bucks? That's not worth mentioning. Now the $700 USD I got screwed over by them and my bank, theres a whole thread. 5 months after canceling. I will admit that after one month I got $660 back. Personal advice, have a seperate account that your paycheck goes into and another for spending. :rolleyes: