PDA

View Full Version : U So Rite We So Wrong

moshter
12-08-05, 02:46
little help here,a question if you will,and maybe a little thought.Who the H**l is running this s**t?Who dos kk cater to?I and evryone i play with have there own little ways of powerlevelling.I dont want to buy a new account and have to kill little mice and work for months to try and get *cough* half way there to cap.Yeah when i first started to play 2 1/2 yrs ago my first char took all of 3 months to cap,and many boring hours.Now with mutch more experiance i can powerlevel in a week or less.What im gettin to,is why the h**l is it that if kk figures how you power lvl a char, do they spend so mutch time and energy trying to stop you, that they ignore the crashes the complaints by the paying customers?The ridiculusly high requirements to use the flying vehicles.The crap char lag, ridicules offset patrols between anti and pro{anti easy in, pro not so easy for pro in anti}.No im not bitching about the ress 150 missions for next either, do what you will, just another example, or the cages over the pits at el farid,no, no not bitching yet another example,or no not the fact if you drone in mc 5 your just an exploiter{wow go there on a droner watch how fast a gm says your a cheat{lol}like emerill the chef says BAN!Stop focusing on how the older boys power lvl and for christs sakes FIX the real problems. :wtf:

Clobber
12-08-05, 03:38
[ edited ]

-FN-
12-08-05, 04:13
I would have read it had it been broken into coherant paragraphs O_o

Sorry dude. You may have a valid point and I may even agree with you, but I'm not subjecting myself to mind-twisting pain just to read a blob of text.

System
12-08-05, 04:15
To some it up,

He's bitching about how KK puts more effort into stopping people from powerleveling then the real bugs.

Odin
12-08-05, 04:46
Get busted by gm's for exploiting again there moshster? Coming here and complaining about it on the forums under the guise of something else won't get you any sympathy.