PDA

View Full Version : where r the drops where r the ultimas

moshter
11-08-05, 16:34
seem like to anyone else the drop rate is a tade smiddgen slow?the whole clans been in all lvls of the doy tunnels cleaned them out,and we r still waiting for the ultima to drop.Is this to be addressed in yet some other patch?

Nullvoid
11-08-05, 16:56
The ultimas only drop on lvl 3 as far as I'm aware, and even then, only from 3 of the 4 types of mob you find down there(not those super buggy ones).

Since the bugged ones tend to kill all the others before you get a chance to...gl finding any :lol:

[TgR]KILLER
11-08-05, 16:59
yup ultima's only drop in level 3 other levels drop rare parts and slot enhancers tho.

cleaned level 3 out 2 times few days ago got a pistol ultima and some other i thought. oh and if you meen the uber big mobs who get the 1 shot all team dead (instal kill) they do drop ultima's to just need to hack em.. actually had 5 of them in 1 run then lol was funny :p

Original monk
11-08-05, 17:10
yust run true all the caves to a level 3 cave ... wipe all the mobs and hack each and every one of em for ultima's and illegals ... also the junk is ok cause you can build eyes from em :)

then go up to the level 2 cave again ... wait a few seconds so the cave respawns and start all over again .. simple as that

mostly when you hack every single mob you get atleast 1 ultima (sometimes 2 ... an extra laserblade ultima :rolleyes: .. sometimes 2 real ultimas ) and about 10 .. sometimes less ... sometimes more illegals in total

fun hunting in there and a challenging bot runs around there .. or rolls around there

greets !

UnderLoK
11-08-05, 18:21
seem like to anyone else the drop rate is a tade smiddgen slow?the whole clans been in all lvls of the doy tunnels cleaned them out,and we r still waiting for the ultima to drop.Is this to be addressed in yet some other patch?

It's just bad luck bro.

I can appreciate Mosh's argument though. We do have absolutely horrible luck in the tunnels. I have been down there a bunch of times and always have piss poor drops (my guy is cursed like that, even when hunting WB's I'll have 1/10 the parts everyone else has).

Out of all the times I have been down there I have managed to get one ultima, and of coarse it was the worst possible one to get.... Laser Blade Ultima :mad:

The key to a good drop rate is to make sure UnderLoK is not present :D