PDA

View Full Version : Click2pay help <.<

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 02:28
Hello I am once again, having issues with Click2pay.

I know its a waste posting it here but I am so fucking close to giving up on fixing this crap every few months.

First issue: I recently got a new card, as mine expired. I have no idea how to remove a card on Click2pay.

2ndly:
Subscription Status

To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)

What the fuck.

I think I MIGHT be able to get my main account up since I got to get through reactivating but not on my 2nd account

Thanks for the help with this Bullshit

Asurmen

Tarn
09-08-05, 02:46
I would email them and say wtf m8

CMaster
09-08-05, 02:47
according to OOC tonight - lots of people are having this problem, including one of my clanmates. GG C2P. Fucking KK and players up the ass since 2003.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 02:48
I dont want to get into another 2week email fest with these shits again.
Honestly I love NC, I would never quit. but I swear to god Click2pay is going to force me away at this rate

Tarn
09-08-05, 02:51
I dont want to get into another 2week email fest with these shits again.
Honestly I love NC, I would never quit. but I swear to god Click2pay is going to force me away at this rate
If its this bad Switch over to PayByCash , i did ( less hassle )

woOpin
09-08-05, 02:51
Same problem on all 3 accounts.

Emailed KK and C2P Don't think my accounts will be accessable for some time seen as C2P Takes there sweet time with anything.

Also 3 members in my clan also have the same problem as do many others so I have heard.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 02:52
Christ
Fuck this, Im going to PBC even if they charge a bit more
FUCK click2pay
fuck them
fuck lupus is sexy
Fucking click2fuckingrectalypwn me

Tarn
09-08-05, 02:54
^ roflcopter , im happy to hear you will stay , just means more sex for me :)

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 02:59
Oh god
Reactivation of a closed click2pay account

Our database shows that you created your NC2 account using click2pay as payment provider but the subscription was closed because of problems with the payments.
We will bill you a reduced upgrade fee of € 14.99 to compensate this.

GOD DAMNIT

Tarn
09-08-05, 03:00
:confused:

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 03:03
How the hell do I set a CC on this thing lol

woOpin
09-08-05, 03:04
lol well I guess we play the wait 1 week to get it sorted game :P

Did you call them ? I hung up after spelling my email out to them 6 times and still got it wrong....

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 03:05
Fuck that Im going to PBC, even if itll cost me 30E its better then Click2pay I was billed 3times for the NC1 to NC2 upgrade

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 03:10
Nidhogg, please figure out WTF is going on, them pulling this shit will cost you guys.

Xylaz
09-08-05, 10:39
indeed, my account and few others i know of were suddenly 'expired' yesterday. No e-mails explaining whats going on, no info, nothing.

i guess i should start e-mail spam to c2p idiots, but for some strange reason i'm not sure if i really want to do that...

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 10:47
indeed, my account and few others i know of were suddenly 'expired' yesterday. No e-mails explaining whats going on, no info, nothing.

i guess i should start e-mail spam to c2p idiots, but for some strange reason i'm not sure if i really want to do that...
Totally agree, Im not going to go through all the shit with them again, PBC here I come

Bugs Gunny
09-08-05, 11:44
I'm sure their "accidental" double and overcharging is one of the reasons a lot of banks have them blacklisted.

I wonder how many people don't check their CC statements a lot and let them go by unnoticed.

CMaster
09-08-05, 11:59
And now C2P has just slashed Terra population... Yay.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 12:11
Its a simple fact that they are a MAJOR deterent for those coming back to NC

Girian
09-08-05, 13:10
I did send them an e-mail, but wouldn't it be great if KK jumped on this one as well, since it's their player's getting fucked by c2p. Never had problems before, but reading some of the stories and reconsidering what others have said in the past I got some serious doubts about this company. I'm gonna sit out my current plans and then consider changing to paybycash for just a little until KK gets a NEW PAYMENT PROVIDER that actually does what it's supposed to do. This C2P has dark clouds over it's head but seems to get away with it.

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 13:23
Anyone know if I can use my CC with PBC?

Girian
09-08-05, 14:44
Now they even managed to close a 2nd account... I got one account left, they prolly gonna close that one today or tomorrow too then. FUCK this.

KK DO SOMETHING!

woOpin
09-08-05, 16:38
Emailed them they said I needed to update my cards hmm I am sure I had 3 weeks left before due to pay :o

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 17:06
Theyve charged me 4times with my CC so I dont know WTF.

Anyways, Im hopeing for something for KK about all these cancelations, even a little something.

CMaster
09-08-05, 17:21
Nidhogg - a substatinal part of the community just had their accounts expired by C2P - PLEASE tell me something is being done...

Asurmen Spec Op
09-08-05, 17:25
My hopes for a responce are slowly fadeing

Tarn
09-08-05, 18:03
My hopes for a responce are slowly fadeing
Asurmen i dont think you can use cc on pbc but an easy way to do it is use Bank Transfer/Wire Transfer - all you gota do is goto the bank it says go up to a banker and give them the info that you will get from PBC . You tell the bank that you wana Deposit Into the account info that they give you and to put your reference number anywere so they know its you. Then you wait 2-4 days and ur leet

woOpin
09-08-05, 18:34
Nidhogg - a substatinal part of the community just had their accounts expired by C2P - PLEASE tell me something is being done...

Here Here!!!

LaZyBoY
09-08-05, 18:38
There all on vacation :rolleyes: Here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=127351)

Tarn
09-08-05, 18:41
There all on vacation :rolleyes: Here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=127351)
Its Tuesday? :confused:

LaZyBoY
09-08-05, 18:42
Its Tuesday? :confused:
well then i cant think of why no one has gotten help?

spanz
09-08-05, 20:04
One civilized bussines mail was enough to fix all my probs with c2p.

Changing cc at c2p wasnt problem also, even that my new CC have exact same number as previous one.

They are not perfect but i cant say bad word on them.

Odin
09-08-05, 20:58
This isn't a support forum. If you can't be bothered to write account@neocron.com when you have account issues then they simply won't get solved. Especially something as simple as an expired credit card. Just update the expired card at the C2P website and email them to notify them that you've added the 2nd card with the updated expiry.

The forums are not for support.