PDA

View Full Version : Find your partner

Zeninja
08-08-05, 18:20
As will teach you this little movie, life in Neocron is a long n' hard way for a fighter, until he gets a loyal and reliable partner for pvp and OP wars.

http://saule.free.fr/neocron/ninja.mpg

Then, never forget : keep still and aware.

Morganth
08-08-05, 18:26
haha, talk about shooting yourself in the foot :lol:

My PvP partner is the drug rehabilitation clinic for my PE (he has the shakes and shifty eyes already), and my OP war partner(s) is one of the many fine fighters of Paradox :p

Mr Kot
08-08-05, 21:07
LOL, and the zerg that turned up all wore blue cloaks. Remind you of anybody? :p

Spermy
08-08-05, 21:49
LOL, and the zerg that turned up all wore blue cloaks. Remind you of anybody? :p

To be honest, I don't think it'll be too long before any kind of clan gets that way, especially if populations rise.

And you can't fix it. Fixing one thing unbalances another...

Seraphin[69]
09-08-05, 15:43
I always loved that video ^^

Tesee
09-08-05, 16:10
DAMNED this video makes me remember my PPU during OP wars
debufing my team and healing the "reds"
Are you on Terra ZEN ?

Clive tombstone
09-08-05, 16:18
Totally reminds me on how when an old buddy and me back in NC1 were like when we were hunting (cept we were doing it on purpose :D ) like pulling a F***ton of warbies on each other or Using gernade launchers while my buddy was about a foot away from the mob :D

Zeninja
12-08-05, 03:39
Are you on Terra ZEN ?
I am :p

But sorry, I definitely won't take a frog as a partner, especially wearing a cup :rolleyes:

Forked
12-08-05, 04:21
Hahaha, great one. Thanks for sharing, gave me something to laugh about on a shitty day. :)

Morganth
12-08-05, 09:58
Hahaha, great one. Thanks for sharing, gave me something to laugh about on a shitty day. :)

Didn't know you had a forum account :lol:

ArthurDent2k
12-08-05, 10:32
hm...reminds me of the day i joined a clanmate for help against some mobs threatening him...first thing I did was barreling him down :( *cries* I'm a bad ninja