PDA

View Full Version : Payment issues

Xeno LARD
04-08-05, 22:50
Wow, err.

So i've been planning a comeback for a while. Got all my charecters mapped out in Neoskiller. Downloaded the client. Went to pay for it, easy, right?

Wrong!

All I want to do is give you some money in exchange for a change in a database, and some bandwidth. Hard? No!

So why can I not actually give you any fucking money?

Click2pay

What a short love affair, 10 minutes at the most. I log into the neocron.com account thing, click on re-activate account, click on click2pay option. Fill in some details, browser re-directs to click2pay.com. I send off an email, see below.

TELEFON: +49 30 300 110 100
FAX: +49 30 300 110 199
TELEFON (CH): +41 848 650 898
EMAIL: service@click2pay.com

Bei der Verarbeitung Ihrer Anfrage ist leider ein Fehler aufgetreten.

Fehler Nummer: 501

Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut oder wenden Sie sich unter Angabe der oben angezeigten Fehlernummer an unseren Kundendienst:

Firstly: What the fuck does that mean?
Secondly: Fix it.

Yeah, I was pretty annoyed.

Tried a few more times for good luck, and preceeded on. This time the paybycash option was what tickled my fancy. So I fill in some more details and press the bank transfer option, as I wanted to pay with my card but I wasn't fucking able to.

Fill in my bank details, lots of details missing but hey, what the shit. 4 days later, nothing, not a word. I mean there was the confirmation email but not alot else.

I got a lovely email back from click2pay, though. See below.

Dear Mr Pugh,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

The error message meant that an error has occurred while processing your request.

The error code was 501. This usually indicates that the server is busy.

We recommend closing your internet browser and starting the process again or try again later.

If the problem should persist, please get back to us so that we may investigate further.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please reply directly to this email
including our original text and ticket reference number.
This will help us to deal much faster with your enquiry.

Thank you for using CLICK2PAY.

Kind regards

Silke Lehmann
CLICK2PAY Service Team

Right, thanks.

So I think, I know. I'll try click2pay again, it was an error at their end so they it might work now, right? Wrong!. Oh look, no use click2pay option now.

So, to recap:

Click2pay doesn't (didn't) work.
Used paybycash to see if there was another way - exploring options, really.
No word from them after 4 days (they said 4, granted but i'm bored and I want to play >:()
Kittens are cute.
No option to try click2pay again.

Balls :(.

Here's a picture of some kittens.

http://www.xenocide.info/temp_/kittenpile7fr4vs.jpg

[Paypal darlings, paypal]

BloodLetting
04-08-05, 23:02
I used PBC a the start...Never had a problem:)

Sry to hear about your whoes...Dont give up we need mpre peeps

Nidhogg
04-08-05, 23:37
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811262&sd=RMVP

This is worth a try...

N

Xeno LARD
04-08-05, 23:57
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=811262&sd=RMVP

This is worth a try...

N

Thanks, but it's a server-side message.

501 is server error. (I was using firefox, anyway), yes I tried IE.

Odin
05-08-05, 00:05
Once set to PBC you can only go back to C2P through a manual process which you need to write account@neocron.com for.

Also you can chase up your info with PBC via their support (who usually get back to me within a few hours) via customerservice@paybycash.com

If you expirience anymore troubles please use account@neocron.com and we will get to the bottom of it.