PDA

View Full Version : Do your colors run?

BloodLetting
02-08-05, 17:12
8| I made a comment about this but I think a post is in order.

Are you ashamed? Maybe deep inside you really don't like your faction.??> 8|
Do your colors run ? Or do you stand proud and tall.. Did your mother play Jekle and Hyde when she drank to much wiskey? So now you don't know which way to turn?

I die in my colors all the time (really I die alot but I 'm having fun doing it :lol: )but Im in meh colors!

Show yourself dont hide behind an alt thats allied. This game is not for pussy's so stop being one//

I can deal with zone whoring...Stealth whoring...etc
But take pride in your clan , in your faction...I mean most the population took the easy anti city way out anyway you can atleast be proud of it.

/rant off :)

RogerRamjet
02-08-05, 17:18
So what youre saying is...

TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO?

Riddle
02-08-05, 17:28
In NC2 Faction seems less important now than Anti or City.

People tend to see themselves as red vs Blue and tbh i will never leave the city. I love to raom the streets, clean up PP3 now and again.

As for factions i joined Biotech in the old days but the clans left and now people Whore it for epic thats all(Yes SXR I know :p)

So although I have moved faction in the search for more OP wars, I will always have fond memories of BIO, well at least when the HQ had furniture, man its getting a rough neighbourhood, maybe i was right to move, yeah , yeah, fuck Biotech !

Mr Hyde?

Skusty
02-08-05, 17:36
Tanget technoligies = Rox

Reeza = Sux

Riddle
02-08-05, 17:45
Tanget technoligies = Rox

Reeza = Sux
Reeza? no comment those spies are everywhere, i may get in tonight and my appy be empty:( maybe even my quickbelt:( my identity....... as for TT.......ROX is true! :cool:

BloodLetting
02-08-05, 18:33
I was TT in NC1 mind you! I know teh roxxorness ;)
But now I say "Drop that Weapon"

People have seen me killing an allied and they started helping the other guy who is actually a TG on an allied alt. And calling me an allied killer.. :lol:
kinda funny really but. Still your a wanker if you don't show your colors O_o O_o

Jesterthegreat
02-08-05, 19:17
took pride in my clan... the factions were interchangable to suit our needs.

krynstone
02-08-05, 22:09
People REALLY need to start focusing on faction vs faction and inter-DOY and inter-NC competition. It's much more boring without the faction vs faction fighting. It's more dynamic when it was like that. I hate having people just look at it as just DOY vs NC. Each faction should be vieing for a foothold at Ops etc and as we all know they do use underhanded methods(backstabbing brother factions for example) to obtain market value

BloodLetting
02-08-05, 22:54
I really liked the old faction system better...But now its so hard.
It used to be red is dead and any clan that helped a red against you. I liked it that way...But hell I cant even keep track of who to shoot anymore...They are all green to me inP1. I gues I just miss knowing my enemy...now I have to actually remember your name cuz your prolly just another ally PKr not in a clan or in a sub clan just horseing about.

Still love NC though

Morganth
02-08-05, 23:21
I really liked the old faction system better...But now its so hard.
It used to be red is dead and any clan that helped a red against you. I liked it that way...But hell I cant even keep track of who to shoot anymore...They are all green to me inP1. I gues I just miss knowing my enemy...now I have to actually remember your name cuz your prolly just another ally PKr not in a clan or in a sub clan just horseing about.

Still love NC though

NC1 Faction system ruled. Especially on Saturn :lol:

Scanner Darkly
03-08-05, 02:07
People REALLY need to start focusing on faction vs faction and inter-DOY and inter-NC competition. It's much more boring without the faction vs faction fighting. It's more dynamic when it was like that. I hate having people just look at it as just DOY vs NC. Each faction should be vieing for a foothold at Ops etc and as we all know they do use underhanded methods(backstabbing brother factions for example) to obtain market value

Yes I think so too - if KK won't make the faction relations more interesting, we should make it so ourselves. I'd happily start fighting CLANNED BD and CS again (I'm FA). This is just something we have to agree upon and discuss on the RP forum maybe? You know we don't NEED KK to sort F6 out for us, all we need to do is take positive action and NC2 will be interesting to play again...

IceStorm
03-08-05, 02:23
Running colos? I have a character in every faction and four extras for whatever I want to do. If Lupus doesn't patch tomorrow, I'll have 90+ FS symp in every faction by Thursday (Tsunami, BT, DRE, and CM to go). I don't give a rat's ass about faction loyality. Gimmie the goodies!

'course, all 16 of me are LEed, and all but two are Spies...

People REALLY need to start focusing on faction vs faction and inter-DOY and inter-NC competition. It's much more boring without the faction vs faction fighting. It's more dynamic when it was like that.I certaintly liked watching the carnage ensue in NC1, but I have to admit having my main in CM, able to go anywhere but TG canyon, is very, very nice. It would be cool if the empire guards were Soul Light only to make faction hostilities like NC1 doable again (maybe they're already like this? I'm too chicken and stealth-deprived to try bringing my CA or NEXT to DoY to test). Or maybe add an Empire flag in addition to Faction flag on chars so the empire guards won't shoot, but the faction guards will.

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 02:39
I really liked the old faction system better...

agreed.

even the RP elements...

these days the only dark you see are TG lapdogs.

TG... that "terrorist / freedom fighter" group who caused crahn to lose power in NC. now they follow them blindly.

rival gangs work together, religion and technology work together.

it's one thing to be neutral to each other and concentrate on fighting the neocron... its another to live side by side as a happy family.

theres no game dynamic, nor role play reason, that the old relationships couldnt creep back in. and the majority (not all) of people i have heard discussing it prefer an interesting faction setup to red vs blue.

RogerRamjet
03-08-05, 14:11
NC1 Faction system ruled. Especially on Saturn :lol:

If you were in Cartel :p

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 19:07
these days the only dark you see are TG lapdogs.

can someone edit this to read crahn?

i didnt mean to name names... especially since (from what i hear) the clan is barely around now, if at all. i noticed i put a TG clans name in there and put TG instead, but didnt notice the lack of crahn :p

Morganth
03-08-05, 21:17
If you were in Cartel :p

I was Black Rose. We only went by the F6 window roughly, and whoever our leaders decided were KoS, generally didn't get the chance to stay alive in the same zone as us for very long :p