PDA

View Full Version : When I Die...

Glok
02-08-05, 02:44
You all will forget me instantly. It will be like I was never here. You will all be stricken with the grief of a life that never should have been.

I want to slip back into the eternal darkness.

No truisms.

Jesus gave his life to be remembered forever, I am giving my life to never again live.

Asurmen Spec Op
02-08-05, 02:52
What is this emotional bs?

E. Cryton
02-08-05, 02:56
this thread sucks.

Glok
02-08-05, 02:59
I haven't felt an emotion for 12 years.

Asurmen Spec Op
02-08-05, 02:59
Well Glok, you moaning is an emotion.
So what if no one remebers you when your dead, youll be dead

Glok
02-08-05, 03:02
:D Exactly.

Asurmen Spec Op
02-08-05, 03:07
So the point of this was?

Clive tombstone
02-08-05, 03:52
For me to shout

EEEEEMO!

No really, if its a cry for help, get some, the forum aint really a place for it. Get a girlfriend or something, you cant be that ugly, And dont give me any goth or emo stuff that getting a girlfriend is to conformist, goth-ism and emo-ism already is conformist in itself lol.

Anouther suggestion, try going to the gym, not to just buff up, but also get endomorphins running. Excercising always makes me feel better.

12 years dude? Thats a lie, you musta stubbed your toe or something, physical pain is an emotion. So is that rush when you play nc and kick some ass in PVP. SO please, life aint that dreary, people are having a worse time off that you for instance, take this raccoon.
http://packy.dardan.com/walky/albums/gwalla/aar.jpg

In most cases, and they still manage to keep themselves alive (and somewhat happy), are you gonna take the weak and easy way out and give up? I hope not.

PS-sorry for going off like this, I got quite a few friends that went through a few patches like this, and Its like im repeating the same message over and over again.

PPS-if your serious, Seriously, try some of the stuff above, If your not, and just screwing around with us, well, I think we all know how to properly respond to you :D

PEace out

Glok
02-08-05, 04:14
A truism is something that is true whatever the way it is said. "The sky is blue because of our particular atmosphere."

Gotterdammerung
02-08-05, 04:59
the morrissey concert is thataway -------------->

Clive tombstone
02-08-05, 05:08
Sorry, but that deserves a visual^^
http://www.osubookstore.com/images/Owned!.jpg

Original monk
02-08-05, 09:32
I haven't felt an emotion for 12 years.

out of experience this can come in handy but can also be a pitty

Asurmen Spec Op
02-08-05, 10:05
Sorry, but that deserves a visual^^
http://www.osubookstore.com/images/Owned%21.jpg
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Best pic ever

Bugs Gunny
02-08-05, 10:26
..../set Kill_self 1 ????? :d

Judge
02-08-05, 12:27
Do I hear My Chemical Romance in the background....

RogerRamjet
02-08-05, 12:42
the morrissey concert is thataway -------------->

Hilarious.

Jesterthegreat
02-08-05, 19:16
when i die i want "always look on the bright side of life" played at my funeral...

what? its more on topic than most of these posts! :p

[TgR]KILLER
02-08-05, 19:17
when i die i always relog to my ppu kill the people who killed me and wait for a rezz of an ally..

or din't you meen in nc ? :p

Judge
02-08-05, 19:18
when i die i want "always look on the bright side of life" played at my funeral...

Hah, I've always wanted that as well. Think it'd really cheer people up.

RogerRamjet
02-08-05, 19:22
Cheer people up at a funeral? Pssh, i want them to know the greatest being in existence has passed away.

Thats why ill play Schanppi, Das Kleine Krokodil.

Jesterthegreat
02-08-05, 19:29
Cheer people up at a funeral? Pssh, i want them to know the greatest being in existence has passed away.

Thats why ill play Schanppi, Das Kleine Krokodil.

celebrate the life.

don't moarn the death.

Bugs Gunny
02-08-05, 19:53
Ah, when i die i want everyone to wear their best white clothing and then i'm having a red wine party with drinking games :-)

Jesterthegreat
02-08-05, 20:07
Ah, when i die i want everyone to wear their best white clothing and then i'm having a red wine party with drinking games :-)

nah. the dress has to be hawaiian shirts.

nothing says "celebrate" like a bunch of people with shirts so bright you have to wear sunglasses.

nobby
02-08-05, 20:39
When I die I want an orchestra of Japanese people playing the metal gear solid 2 theme and I want at least half the guests to dress up as nintendo characters at my funeral...

Obsidian X
02-08-05, 21:44
When I die I want an orchestra of Japanese people playing the metal gear solid 2 theme and I want at least half the guests to dress up as nintendo characters at my funeral...

Or you could have the same thing occour when they section you, shouldn't be long now... :p j/k :lol:

nobby
02-08-05, 21:45
Why would I be sectioned?

Obsidian X
02-08-05, 21:50
Why would I be sectioned?

Well, your funeral, its different nobby, I'll give you that O_o

On Topic: What is this thread about anyway? When I'm dead, I'm dead; they can dress my corpse as a clown and wave it on a flagpole for all I care. :rolleyes:

Original monk
02-08-05, 21:54
lol i edited, i misread :)

edit: when i die, when i die ! i hope i come in a very nice place with fluffy clouds to walk on and a bright light and blue clear sky and we all sit at a table togheter and eat rice out of little cups with little golden spoons !

Spermy
02-08-05, 21:56
When I'm dead, I'm dead; they can dress my corpse as a clown and wave it on a flagpole for all I care. :rolleyes:

OOOH! OOOOOOH! DIBS ON THE FLAGPOLE! DIBS!

top dollar :D

Mr Kot
02-08-05, 22:41
OOOH! OOOOOOH! DIBS ON THE FLAGPOLE! DIBS!

top dollar :D
....depends where they put the flagpole O_o

When I die I want ..... at least half the guests to dress up as nintendo characters at my funeral...
Ok, it's time for a glimpse into the future...Click here (http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella) to see a performance at Nobby's memorial service :D

nobby
02-08-05, 23:06
You Legend!!!!

Forget the Orchestra!

I want them to Sing the MGS2 theme AND I want Nintendo themes sang!

W00t!

I can't wait.....

Well i shouldn't really say that...Well...

m00 :p

Mr Kot
02-08-05, 23:30
Hehe, i thought you'd like it ;)
I imagine it's even put a smile on Glok's face too :p

Spermy
02-08-05, 23:31
It's a sorry state of affairs when kids WANT to die... o_O

nobby
02-08-05, 23:56

You have to think about the reasons though,
Exams, homework interfering with social lives, Living In a tiny place in the middle of nowhere-boredom, Love lives and Bullying.
they're the only reasons I can think of...

Asurmen Spec Op
03-08-05, 00:16
Its cool to be emo now silly spermy

Original monk
03-08-05, 09:09
edited out

again LOL

i tought nobby had some problems and i was giving some practical advice allready lol, then i noticed i misread, thats 2 times in this thread :/

Asurmen Spec Op
03-08-05, 11:05
edited out

again LOL

i tought nobby had some problems and i was giving some practical advice allready lol, then i noticed i misread, thats 2 times in this thread :/
were the NC community we all have problems stop giving advise :)

Bugs Gunny
03-08-05, 11:11
Jesus gave his life to be remembered forever, I am giving my life to never again live.

Isn't this a LEAVING THREAD? :angel:

Close pls

Spermy
03-08-05, 11:12
You have to think about the reasons though,
Exams, homework interfering with social lives, Living In a tiny place in the middle of nowhere-boredom, Love lives and Bullying.
they're the only reasons I can think of...

Just wait till you find out about a magical thing called a credit rating! ;)

Oh, and a bank balance...

Unemployment :p y'know, the really shit stuff :)

nobby
03-08-05, 12:08
Bah....Don't start spermy...

Does life really get any better?

Spermy
03-08-05, 12:10
Bah....Don't start spermy...

Does life really get any better?

Just putting it in perspective... :lol:

And no, it's a big shit sarnie and everyones gotta take a bite :) it's just a case of deciding how much shit you want and how much bread :p

nobby
03-08-05, 12:15
I better do well at school then...

BUT IT'S SO FUCKING BORING!!!!!!!!!!.........
Fucking homework, now it's gonna be course work....fucksake....Boring...boring...Boredom.....
Gonna have to revise every second because of exams 'n' shit

From the time i get up to the Time i get home is like a full bloody working day!

nine and a half hours...And i don't get anything back...

Wouldn't be bad if the homework was lifted...I'd might enjoy school then if you minus the Abuse i get for not being a chav like the rest of them i'm a "Geek" to everyone else but I dispise people who sit in the corner with their head in a book...so i can't be a geek can I ? Just because I get on better with the teachers and none of the kids...I'm treated like a tyrant!

And Why did they have to introduce fucking homework in the first place?

Bugs Gunny
03-08-05, 12:25
Silly kids.

I'd more than happily go back to being 17, when my parents paid for everything and i only had to go to school, have fun and do some homework.

Spermy
03-08-05, 12:45
I better do well at school then...

BUT IT'S SO FUCKING BORING!!!!!!!!!!.........
Fucking homework, now it's gonna be course work....fucksake....Boring...boring...Boredom.....
Gonna have to revise every second because of exams 'n' shit

From the time i get up to the Time i get home is like a full bloody working day!

nine and a half hours...And i don't get anything back...

Wouldn't be bad if the homework was lifted...I'd might enjoy school then if you minus the Abuse i get for not being a chav like the rest of them i'm a "Geek" to everyone else but I dispise people who sit in the corner with their head in a book...so i can't be a geek can I ? Just because I get on better with the teachers and none of the kids...I'm treated like a tyrant!

And Why did they have to introduce fucking homework in the first place?

Pfft - I wish all my bank manager did was call me names :rolleyes:

Believe me Nobbs, if thats all you have to worry about be thankful. All those chav wankers at the end of it - didn't put in any effort, didn't bother with thier exams, they got sod all have they? they aren't gonna get a decent job and have some money and a decent life etc etc, they're gonna be living on the dole, whats that eh? 50 quid a week? Pfft. Peanuts.

For christs sake I wish that kids would realise that there's no point in being one of those cool kidws if they're going to chew shit the rest of thier lives! GAWD!

Long story short - fuck em, you'll meet a whole new bunch of wankers at college, and then again at uni, and then again at work, lifes too full of wankers to be bothered about em all :p

AND EXAMS?!

They are to be pretty honest with ya, piss easy :p A-levels were the hardest for me, even moreso than my flippin degree, which was more a case of get yer head down and do the assignments.

Original monk
03-08-05, 12:47
however you look at it ... people and certainly students still got it better here then 90% of the rest of the world, exchange youre life for one day with that of a childsoldier in uganda or a kid in india putting togheter small locks in a dark basement for 16 hours a day yust to feed hes family with 1 lil bowl of rice ... and youre happy to do youre homework !

but hey how can our company's get that nice pair of nikesneakers for an affordable price ? or an adidas football to play a nice game in the summer ?

exagurated ? ... the opposite ... there are alot more worse places and situations you can end up, i will save you the cruel details you allready know anyway from favourite newschannel ...

Spermy
03-08-05, 12:48
however you look at it ... people and certainly students still got it better here then 90% of the rest of the world, exchange youre life for one day with that of a childsoldier in uganda or a kid in india putting togheter small locks in a dark basement for 16 hours a day yust to feed hes family with 1 lil bowl of rice ... and youre happy to do youre homework !

but hey how can our company's get that nice pair of nikesneakers for an affordable price ? or an adidas football to play a nice game in the summer ?

exagurated ? ... the opposite ... there are alot more worse places and situations you can end up, i will save you the cruel details you allready know anyway from favourite newschannel ...

The man has a point :p

Like I said - shit sandwich. Just a case of how much shit you want to take :p

nobby
03-08-05, 13:19
Bah!

I wanna live in Japan.....The people all seem nice and peace loving...
And the language seems a piece of piss to learn also.
So erm... England aint the place for me, can't stand living here anymore :(

I wanna live in high tech Tokyo!

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 13:25
Silly kids.

I'd more than happily go back to being 17, when my parents paid for everything and i only had to go to school, have fun and do some homework.

rgr that...

looking back school was the time when by law you sat around with your mates for hours... 5 days a week.

wish i could get a job that meant i just had to do that.

growing up good stuff: money, more things become legal ( :angel: )

growing up bad things: work.

theres no "the dog ate it" in the real world :p

:edit: @ above japan have a history of combat... one of the main ones i would mention involves something thats 1. war related and 2. too similar to the recent terrorism for me to chat about it here.

that and its a tiny island with a large population.

Bugs Gunny
03-08-05, 13:36
O yeah, live in japan....

Overpopulation, polution, unemployment, and EXTREME pressure at work.

nobby
03-08-05, 13:39
rgr that...

looking back school was the time when by law you sat around with your mates for hours... 5 days a week.

wish i could get a job that meant i just had to do that.

growing up good stuff: money, more things become legal ( :angel: )

growing up bad things: work.

theres no "the dog ate it" in the real world :p

:edit: @ above japan have a history of combat... one of the main ones i would mention involves something thats 1. war related and 2. too similar to the recent terrorism for me to chat about it here.

that and its a tiny island with a large population.

Well, Tbh, the Japanese did well and there shouldn't be rules in war full stop.
The japanese did well, that's all i'm saying.

Bugs Gunny
03-08-05, 13:46
Nobby, you realy realy have to go to school more and do a lot of that homework, before they should let you loose in this world as an adult.

Maybe they should let an ex pow or a cambodia landmine victim have small speech in your class.

Ignorance is worse than stupidity, at least stupidity you can blame on your genes.

RogerRamjet
03-08-05, 14:01
Can I just ask what Japan did well in?

sanityislost
03-08-05, 15:19
Erm....gotta say if i could speak the lingo wouldnt mind living in japan for year or
two. Mind you would also need a hell of alot of cash to stay over there :/

Japan = (most) anime and manga....nuff said for me really lol

SiL ..:..

Bugs Gunny
03-08-05, 15:24
Japan has good bondage :D

sanityislost
03-08-05, 15:49
Japan has good bondage :D

forgot about that, 5 stars to bugs lol

Judge
03-08-05, 16:54
there shouldn't be rules in war full stop.

Riiight....

I would guess recovering from the second world war.

Bugs Gunny
03-08-05, 16:57
Euh... you do know that it was mostly due to the asian equivalent of the marshall plan that btw also made germany recover to a better than pre war state?

But this is all going way off topic.

BACK TO BONDAGE PLS :D

Original monk
03-08-05, 17:12
when i die, when i die ... i take all you mofo's with me MHUAHAHAHAH (evil laugh)

when i die, when i die ... i will miss myself :/

when i die, when i die ... we all drink coffee and eat pancakes

when i die, when i die ... monks will get nerfed and i will rise from my grave

when i die, when i die ... the bloodangels of the north, south, east and west will rise, vulcano's will erupt, the sun stops to shine, rivers will collide and lightning will brighten the sky

when i die, when i die ... i wont be able to read this post anymore

when i die, when i die ... i had a few years of the millions thats been here on earth

when i die, when i die ... i hope i come back as a dolphin

when i die, when i die ... and i come back as a dolphin i hope i wont end up in a can of tunafish

when i die, when i die ... i take my secrets with me

when i die, when i die ... i dont want a funeral, dieing is part of the game called life

when i die, when i die ... it will be with a smile on my face

when i die, when i die ... i will finally know it was stupid to sell my soul for some gum and a bottle of coca cola

when i die, when i die ... i will know my true friends

when i die, when i die ... i will meet eternity in a second

when i die, when i die ... i wont be afraid

when i die, when i die ... i will know i was right all the time afterall

when i die, when i die ... youre rid of my whinings and senseless spam :p

Judge
03-08-05, 17:14
Euh... you do know that it was mostly due to the asian equivalent of the marshall plan that btw also made germany recover to a better than pre war state?

No I didn't know that. I was just commenting that that is probably what nobby was referring to when saying that japan has done well.

BACK TO BONDAGE PLS :D

I agree.

Xylaz
03-08-05, 17:21
They're gonna lay me low (Lay me low)
They're gonna sink me in the snow
They're gonna throw back their heads and crow
When I go
They're gonna jump and shout (Lay me low)
They're gonna wave their arms about
All the stories will come out
When I go
All the stars will glow bright (Lay me low)
And my friends will give up the fight
They'll see my work in a different light
When I go
They'll try telephoning my mother (Lay me low)
But they'll end up getting my brother
Who'll spill the story on some long-gone lover
That I hardly know

(...)

They gonna inform the police chief (Lay me low)
Who'll breathe a sigh of relief
He'll say I was a malanderer, a badlander, and a thief
When I go
They will interview my teachers (Lay me low)
Who'll say I was one of God's sorrier creatures
There'll print informative six-page features
When I go
They'll bang a big old gong (Lay me low)
The motorcade will be ten miles long
The world will join together for a farewell song
When they put me down below
They'll sound a fluegelhorn (Lay me low)
And the sea will rage, and the sky will storm
All man and beast will mourn
When I go

Hats off to the man
On top of the world
Come crawl up here, baby
And we can watch this damn thing turn
If you wanna be my friend
And you wanna repent
And you want it all to end
And you wanna know when
Well do it now Do it now
Take a long last bow
Take my hand Make a stand
And blow it all to hell
Lay me low...
When I go...

Nick Cave, Lay me low

just something to add to the atmosphere...

LTA
03-08-05, 18:26

Playstation 1,2 and soon 3 :D

They did a lot better than us at look at Japan to England...they have become economically powerfull and they are developing so fast technologically it wouldnt suprise me if they had some mad cyborg army in 50 years or so.

As for when i die..... house Of Pain Jump around with the intro playing as my coffin comes in so just get that Daaaaaarrrr everyone looks then da da daaaaaaaaa tune kicks and i get carried to the front :D

o and i agree with Tupac aswell i want the same as him

Put a blunt in my casket so i can get my dead homies high and a can of stella incase need a drink :p :D

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 19:22

technology, sexy ladies... yeah and cartoons ;)

i still havent got around to seeing "read or die"... been told its very good :p

:edit: my mate had Run DMC - it's like that at his funeral.

Glok
03-08-05, 19:50
Trust you guys to take my drunken nonsense and turn it into a thread. :p

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 19:52
Trust you guys to take my drunken nonsense and turn it into a thread. :p

i think you did that when you clicked the http://forum.neocron.com/images/neocron/buttons/newthread.gif button

E. Cryton
03-08-05, 19:55
Jesus gave his life to be remembered forever

wrong, totally bullshit.
jesus wasnt an attention whore.

read the bible before posting some shit like this -.-

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 19:58
wrong, totally bullshit.
jesus wasnt an attention whore.

read the bible before posting some shit like this -.-

"to be" doesnt necessarily mean "for the purpose of".

it can mean "resulting in" as well

;)

my own opinion on a religion topic wont be shared on a forum where i would get in trouble for discussing it... not that its particularly bad, its just the topic of religion

:angel:

E. Cryton
03-08-05, 20:00
the intention of his dead has nothing to do with being remembered or anything like this.
it has to do with adams sin. and thats the only reason. anyways...

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 20:36
the intention of his dead has nothing to do with being remembered or anything like this.

if i say "i got around the corner just to see the bus pull away from my stop" it doesnt mean that was why i went around the corner. it means me walking around the corner resulted in me seeing it.

dont take evrything literally eric ;)

btw... didnt realise you were religious despite being clanned with you for a year or two :eek:

nobby
03-08-05, 21:09
Well, Tbh, the Japanese did well and there shouldn't be rules in war full stop.
The japanese did well, that's all i'm saying.

Incase you didn't understand what i meant, I think that the Japanese fought well in the war and did a bloody good job recovering afterwards.

and about the war, The japanese didn't like the idea of people holding their hands up and surrendering, that was coward - like, Even though the Japanese did a things a bit over the top, they fought well, but so did the Russians...
And what i said about the rules of war, Do you honestly think if someone was captured a POW, they should be fed watered and bedded?

Well i know it sounds bad, but if a war was going on and there was fighting in the sky and a plane crashed down in your garden, would you leave the enemy there? No... I doubt you would

I would drag the bloke out and beat the bastard to death!

I know the Japanese did seem like evil people in that time to prisoners...but I have mixed views on it all...

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 21:21
some light reading (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamikaze)

:edit: and some more... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes)

:edit2: none of these are my opinions... and the second link is disputed as seeing it from one point of view.

LTA
03-08-05, 21:50

Not the only one i dont think

The Ressurection symbolised to people that he was truely gods son it's all in the new testament about it just not as clear to see... to quote another source.

"This is the fulfilment of prophecy and declares that Jesus is The Messiah, proof of His Deity; completes victory over sin and its penalty of physical and spiritual death; enables His Righteousness to be shared as well as His Eternal Life and is the assurance for believers that their bodies will also be resurrected at His Second Coming as promised; to sit at God's Right Hand and to send The Holy Spirit."

Tis still to do with adam aswell tho not read the old testement only the new but to quote website again

"Spiritual death is what separates mankind from God, the source of All Creation. All mankind is naturally born apart from God, which is the consequence of original rebellion by Adam and Eve against God, by doubting His Word. "

Nidhogg
03-08-05, 22:11
Not sure if there'll be anything left of this thread after this but, no politics and no religion too (that has a certain ring to it :p).

N

Jesterthegreat
03-08-05, 22:15
Not sure if there'll be anything left of this thread after this but, no politics and no religion too (that has a certain ring to it :p).

N

my "i want eric idle - always look on the bright side of life" might be the only post left ;)

Bugs Gunny
04-08-05, 00:21

N

YEAH, BACK TO BONDAGE !!!!

sanityislost
04-08-05, 02:14
YEAH, BACK TO BONDAGE !!!!

BONDAGE WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Asurmen Spec Op
04-08-05, 02:19
BONDAGE WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

can I come?

sanityislost
04-08-05, 02:43
can I come?

Yup yup but you gotta bring cake >_< (no weird cheese cake or u lose a finger aha!)

Scarus
04-08-05, 03:09
Delete Please.
(Stupid Quote button looking like the edit button.)

Scarus
04-08-05, 03:10
Even though the Japanese did a things a bit over the top, they fought well, but so did the Russians...

Hahah.. good one man, I hope your being sarcastic.

I'm hoping to plan my funeral before I 'pass on' then I can make it just how I want it, none of this mourning stuff just a good ol' celebration of my life!

Maybe we could all get www.neocron.com (http://www.neocron.com/) etched into our coffins/plaques so passing people notice it and get curious.. hahah, a world of Neocroners.. all grouped by one simple factor, grief!

-Scarus

Asurmen Spec Op
04-08-05, 05:17
Yup yup but you gotta bring cake >_< (no weird cheese cake or u lose a finger aha!)

Right, no cheese cake, what about Drom cake?