PDA

View Full Version : where did the 10 day trial go?

TOASTIE
01-08-05, 18:04
Hello ppl.

I just came back from a long long vacation. I'm now wanting to come back. I am thinking of activating my account that expired 4 months ago. My account had 4 caped players i have played from neocron1 beta 3.

I wanted before i pay to play again is to try the game out. I remember i did this 10 day trial for a friend to get him to play. It was quite easy. Now i am looking for it. I see the "click to download and get a 10 day trial". I click on that and i see fileplanet. I click and it then brings me to the download site. I don't want the download site, i just want the key.

Can someone give a direct link to the site where i throw in my email and such and get the 10 day trial key?

Thanks in advance

A.K.A Toastie / Sugar / Crazy Ivan / HairyPrix

rogo
01-08-05, 18:06
There is no key, after 10 days you just get billed.

TOASTIE
01-08-05, 18:23
There is no key, after 10 days you just get billed.

Where do i get the 10 day trial key? I must be blind :(

Girian
01-08-05, 18:35
There is no key. You just start the launcher, click Create an account, select Trial account, select your click2pay thingy and then start playing. You'll get billed after 10 days if you don't cancel prior to this.

Sakletare
01-08-05, 18:49
When you have your NC2 account, email accounts@neocron.com and tell them username & password for your NC1 account and your NC2 account so they can tie your old account in with your new, that way you can manually transfer your chars to NC2 via a web interface.
Don't think they do that for trial accounts until it's been payed for though...

TOASTIE
01-08-05, 18:51
Girian you saying i must make a click2pay or something like this BEFORE my 10 day trial starts? I remember i made for a couple weeks a few TRIAL accounts where ALL You do it enter your email address and make up an account login of your choice. It then emailed you the password and you can play for 10 days. Their was nothing more than that. :(

I guess they took that way down.

Girian
01-08-05, 19:45
Girian you saying i must make a click2pay or something like this BEFORE my 10 day trial starts? I remember i made for a couple weeks a few TRIAL accounts where ALL You do it enter your email address and make up an account login of your choice. It then emailed you the password and you can play for 10 days. Their was nothing more than that. :(

I guess they took that way down.

That does not exist anymore since a week or 2

TOASTIE
01-08-05, 19:56
shitty... ok thanks :(

Pungent77
02-08-05, 00:06
shitty... ok thanks :(
No not shitty.....If you dont like it, cancel before you get billed. 8|