PDA

View Full Version : obvious flight fix

moshter
01-08-05, 16:44
Evry time i crash an advanced glider {im also remox the crp bomb dropper}a gm says well you were flying in the mountians.NO,NOT GOOD ENOUGH.Ive recently lost 5 or 6 gliders around JO3 AND JO5 and IO5 ANNND IO6 AAANNNND ELfarid wheres the mountians there?Well i must have been to high or to low.NO,NO,NO I have flying one down quite well the real answer is if i cross 5 or 6 zones i eventuall come to a long synch,and while the screen is still blach and says synch,KABOOM,and i come out of it usually standing next to alot of partsand low on health.I love to fly them so i use a barter and get 20 or 30 at a time.THEE most obvious fix is durabillity make them far less likly to explode due to impact.PLZ its simple its fast and it makes sense o_O

krynstone
01-08-05, 16:48
I dont fly one...but if the problems as bad as you say then it really does need looking into

bubba
01-08-05, 23:13
You do realize this isn't an official support forum and never has been. Have you tried emailing this to bugreport@neocron.com? Or used the ingame bugtracker?

Clive tombstone
02-08-05, 00:35
You know, its amazing why KK doesnt listen to at least this problem, its really quite silly, even if this isnt a direct report forum, its still talked about.

And how is this a bug? I thought it was a "feature" kk?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/samadriel/owned-xavier.jpg

Bugs Gunny
02-08-05, 09:26
People have been reporting this for months, hell it was even reported back in the closed beta of nc2.
It's the reason why people don't use gliders, it's too expensive.

So out of the promised NC2 flying vehicle goodies there's ONE that's actualy worht using. The DOY bomber. All the rest is either too bugged, too weak etc.
Still zoning in a bomber is also a challenge, you never know if you'll black synch, somersault upon entry or just break your occupants legs zoning.

Anyone wonder why KK doesn't give magazine reviewers a taste of the flying vehicles during the guided tour?

Original monk
02-08-05, 09:36
or upon zoning: pilot falls down 200 meters and dies on the spot ... gunner spawns in the middle of a popular levelingcave of the opposing city, accidentaly a team of about 20 enemy's hunting there ffcourse :rolleyes: ... -88 weight due to bombs isnt all that in such a situation :/

Riddle
02-08-05, 14:04
One of the best money sinks in game.
Hence I've never tried to fly one as I would probably need about ten in the first day :p
Although I would love to fly one of those bombers, saw one at an op war a little while back and it created havoc! :D

Selendor
02-08-05, 14:55
Or alternatively, as I've been posting for months, reduce the cost of the flying vehicles until they can fix them.

Easy change. Falling on deaf ears.

Bugs Gunny
02-08-05, 15:01
Been a while since last patch, i wonder when the next one's gonna be.

Scanner Darkly
03-08-05, 02:41
It's been requested a hundred times on this forum and yet I don't think I've seen Lupus ever respond to this problem (I could be wrong)

e: I guess the next one could be a biggie - NC zoo, resser missions fixed etc...