PDA

View Full Version : Crossbow

Tostino
28-07-05, 19:30
I was just wondering if the crossbow was still classed as a "pistol" so that PC was what influenced the damage/SF/aiming on it?
If it is I would say make it so that RC works the same as PC for it. Why not? I don't see it as over powering in any way beacuse you still have to get WoC 1 (good luck).
Just a thought.

eprodigy
28-07-05, 19:33
it should but PC still effects its cappage atm

i dont have a woc on my spy but i can see how high i cap the xbow.

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 19:35
I was just wondering if the crossbow was still classed as a "pistol" so that PC was what influenced the damage/SF/aiming on it?
If it is I would say make it so that RC works the same as PC for it. Why not? I don't see it as over powering in any way beacuse you still have to get WoC 1 (good luck).
Just a thought.
Erm wouldn't it be possible to have like 85 PC/RC then and almost cap it? Or am I reading it wrong (Believe 170 PC is enough to cap it with 120 WPL or something)

Tostino
28-07-05, 19:40
I was thinking that it should include RC aswell just beacuse it's a "dex WoC 1" item, so in my eyes it's neither a rifle or pistol. Just give it to rifle users aswell :p

-FN-
28-07-05, 19:43
On my pistol spy - I nearly cap it with my current nowhere-near WoC stats.

Freaky Fryd on his Rifle Spy got like 5% dmg, if that. It's definitely a Pistol and uses P-C to cap it, whether it's a req or not ;)

It would be cool however if there were a weapon, probably like a crossbow, that required P-C to cap damage, say 80ish, and R-C to cap range, say 80ish, and WEP to cap freq/handling. Hybrid weapons, heh.

Mighty Max
28-07-05, 19:46
On top of that, it is still named pistol :eek:

"Juggernaut Crossbow Pistol"

Tostino
28-07-05, 19:47
I wasn't thinking of making it a hybrid weapon, more like you can use it with PC or RC.
Edit: Ahh well I havn't seen one in a while, it's easy to rename anyways :lol:.

Skusty
28-07-05, 20:57
I want a RC crossbow that is as light as pistols :)

Freaky Fryd
29-07-05, 00:50
I would LOVE it if it took RC or PC to cap it...
I would definitely use it on my rifle spy

eprodigy
29-07-05, 00:56
yeah not only problem might be as said above, you could use a combination of the skills to cap it easier then, but i dobut they have a way to do it, there would have to be a rifle and a pistol seperate versions id guess, which wouldnt be bad but it IS a pistol.. (well.. more then a rifle)

Dirus
29-07-05, 02:01
It's not possible to make it RC and/or PC to use.

It's still a pistol, the game treats it like any other TL100 Pistol. Even if it doesn't say it requires PC in the Use Restrictions.

solling
29-07-05, 14:30
just give us a woc rifle with the same strength we can use and TA DAAAAAAa

LaZyBoY
29-07-05, 14:32
I cant wait to see what other woc things are coming hope there worth all the xp

Original monk
29-07-05, 14:34
and an xrayhalo/rare poisonbeam and a copotplasmariflelike rifle and euh for tanks a portable mannable turret or a rare gatling or sumthing :) dunno

Riddle
29-07-05, 14:40
I think they should not only offer weapons as WOC items.

I would like to see a CST tool that would produce 2 Slot items as a minimum :D

Original monk
29-07-05, 14:43
I think they should not only offer weapons as WOC items.

I would like to see a CST tool that would produce 2 Slot items as a minimum :D

lol i wouldnt mind that :D tough i also wouldnt mind new regular rare weapons, you know the ones you dont need 270 mil xp for and are made out of parts wich drop out of warbots ... or hacknet even !

Tostino
29-07-05, 19:06
It's not possible to make it RC and/or PC to use.

It's still a pistol, the game treats it like any other TL100 Pistol. Even if it doesn't say it requires PC in the Use Restrictions.
Damn I was hoping that you could make it one or the other... Oh well, I like the idea of adding a another one that is exactly the same but requires RC to cap.

BloodLetting
01-08-05, 17:16
OK so WOC items for pistols and probly some coming for APU, PPU, Rifle guys, and Heavy combat guys....What about people that cant use rares like some hybrids...what WOC would a hybrid monk get or a heavy combat pe?

Mighty Max
01-08-05, 17:25
OK so WOC items for pistols and probly some coming for APU, PPU, Rifle guys, and Heavy combat guys....What about people that cant use rares like some hybrids...what WOC would a hybrid monk get or a heavy combat pe?

I don't know why that should scare hybrids ... till yet they don't have a mainskill req afaik. Only WoC and T-C iirc an HC-PE can do this ... for a monk would that be WoC and MsT ... a hybrid should have MsT already.

But tbh if you bend yourself, don't think you'll be straight all the time.

BloodLetting
01-08-05, 17:40
I don't know why that should scare hybrids ... till yet they don't have a mainskill req afaik. Only WoC and T-C iirc an HC-PE can do this ... for a monk would that be WoC and MsT ... a hybrid should have MsT already.

But tbh if you bend yourself, don't think you'll be straight all the time.

Good Point :)