PDA

View Full Version : [Video]PK Movie #2

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 17:59
So I decided to make a follow-up on the first pk movie I made....it's nothing special and more or less the same as #1 visually. The chars are the same as in #1, the bald one is Carpe Diem on Mars & the Elvis guy is X-Rated on Mercury. Will probably be the last one I'll be making as well, though I might make a movie with my apu hyb going on a rampage on Terra, but time will tell :p

WARNING - DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE IF YOU FOUND THE FIRST ONE BORING
PK Movie #2 (http://www.cs.aau.dk/~jacob/pk2.wmv) [~154MB]

Again I might have to take it down due to bandwidth issues, so don't get too upset if the link doesn't work after some days ;)

Morganth
28-07-05, 18:01
You need to make another PvP movie, you know you want to video duelling me on Terra :p

Xylaz
28-07-05, 18:04
bah, i need your aiming... or movement... dont know really

downloading anyways, should be fun

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 18:04
You need to make another PvP movie, you know you want to video duelling me on Terra :p
Maybe, but I already made a NF movie some time back with quite a few from NCElite/Venom so not too sure about that ;)

Morganth
28-07-05, 18:10
Maybe, but I already made a NF movie some time back with quite a few from NCElite/Venom so not too sure about that ;)

Pfft, make another, you said yourself in another thread that perhaps I have yet to meet someone good enough to take me past half health. Whats wrong with testing it on film? ;)

Tostino
28-07-05, 18:18
Pfft, make another, you said yourself in another thread that perhaps I have yet to meet someone good enough to take me past half health. Whats wrong with testing it on film? ;)
Proly beacuse if your filming your not geting as good FPS as you normaly would, so a smaller chance of beating somone that is good.

And I loved the video, it is odd seeing people not being quiet as big pussys as they are on Terra (you know the ones who just run by the gards and wait).

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 18:21
Proly beacuse if your filming your not geting as good FPS as you normaly would, so a smaller chance of beating somone that is good.

And I loved the video, it is odd seeing people not being quiet as big pussys as they are on Terra (you know the ones who just run by the gards and wait).
Incorrect, I get 60FPS with Fraps running and 90FPS without, the difference is hardly noticeable

Tostino
28-07-05, 18:24
Well your luckey then... I get 40-60 without and about 30 with. In other games I can FRAPS just fine with no FPS loss at all, but it doesn't like Neocron for me.

Nullvoid
28-07-05, 21:41
ah man, that tank deciding he's done for and hopping on his quad to make an escape :lol:

Clobber
28-07-05, 22:02
morbid angel video next plz ;)

Speedball
28-07-05, 22:39
Pfft, make another, you said yourself in another thread that perhaps I have yet to meet someone good enough to take me past half health.

Roflz0r terra style...

LiL T
29-07-05, 00:39
That video just made want to play ;)

eprodigy
29-07-05, 00:49
i hate watching these because it makes me want to login but then i remember why i logged out ;)

not specifically any from your video but people would do 100x better if they just kept fighting instead of running away.. i lost a lot more fights when i used to run scared all the time...

merciless though ;) i saw people on faction channel at the bottom whining about something something something "carpe diem".. :P and i think there was one red you killed in the whole video ;) as well as fighting red sl :angel:

loved the el farid apu, the tank on his quad, and the spy who stands off to the side sniping you during a fight (which is typical) ;)

RogerRamjet
29-07-05, 00:51
LOL, fighting #mafia?

LOLZ (http://usera.imagecave.com/MrLuke/shot0080.jpg)

[PiN]Fluffy
29-07-05, 06:38
Nice Vid. But you gotta post some Vids Of you not Picking on No names But some Good fighters... Honestly i have never lost to a LowTech Rifle pe On any char... But Hey if u can pwn with him Go for it. Maybe we'll fight some time.

BTW i get Average of 10 Fps when playing With Force Fog turned all the way Down..... and i get about 8-10 in Op fights..... with Force Fog all the way down.. So im Scared to Even Downlaod Fraps. ( yea my comp is that bad). So yea When fighting or Even running around with Force Fog off is just not an Option for me. Think about that next time I kill 4 or 5 of you :p

Tostino
29-07-05, 06:42
Fluffy']Nice Vid. But you gotta post some Vids Of you not Picking on No names But some Good fighters... Honestly i have never lost to a LowTech Rifle pe On any char... But Hey if u can pwn with him Go for it. Maybe we'll fight some time.
Oh don't lie. You died to me in PP3 and Cycrow a few times on my LT Rifle PE.

Noone important
29-07-05, 06:42
Jaws never PKd u ?

[PiN]Fluffy
29-07-05, 08:15
I remember your HC pe tostino.... But not lowtech Rifle... I know I killed your hightech guy everytime i saw him. But anyways Lowtech Rifle = teh Fail if u ask me. And anyways Back then Was when I 1st joined FF and was ubber Noobie :p So if i dont doubt i died TONS AND TONS of times to Everyone...

Dargeshaad
29-07-05, 09:09
Fluffy']Nice Vid. But you gotta post some Vids Of you not Picking on No names But some Good fighters... Honestly i have never lost to a LowTech Rifle pe On any char... But Hey if u can pwn with him Go for it. Maybe we'll fight some time.

In case you didn't notice, the two pk vids I've made has footage from either Mars or Mercury, I don't have any lowtech chars on Terra I'm afraid ;)

Original monk
29-07-05, 09:14
Oh don't lie.

didnt you know allready that people here on the forums never lie ? the most you can hear here is a liiitle exagguration :P

ow ontopic, im dowloading the movie atm, didnt see the first one tough i seen you fight more then enough allready ... i fought youre spy and apuhybrid multiple times wich was quite enjoyable tbh, and also observed youre tank numerous times on top of crp :) it always amuses me when people let emselves be sniped by the dozens and people dont even look up where the heck it comes from o_O like: hey we yust hunted a bit and suddenly my mate drops dead here right infront of CRP, thats weird what would of happend (pieeuw, pieeuw) select GR lol

anyway, 48% now, enjoy fragging :)

eprodigy
29-07-05, 09:42
well it's true a lot of the people you fought sucked (especially the first video) but i guess thats not your fault ;)

it just might make a better video if you showcase just the really good fights, as opposed to the uh oh fights like with that melee tank in this one.

giga191
29-07-05, 13:06
well it's true a lot of the people you fought sucked (especially the first video) but i guess thats not your fault ;)
I think the current 'slowness' of movement kinda affects people's performance in PvP. BTW fluffy, I could kill you on a lowtech PE easily :p

LaZyBoY
29-07-05, 14:16
I think the current 'slowness' of movement kinda affects people's performance in PvP. BTW fluffy, I could kill you on a lowtech PE easily :p
It was a cool vid :) BTW Fluffy = teh owned

[PiN]Fluffy
29-07-05, 18:52
Yea Giga.... Saw that in Nf the Other day.... :P

Edit: If it was on mars/mercury that would explain the no names :p .But anyways still dont think a Lowtech Pe could ever kill me.... :rolleyes:

Xylaz
29-07-05, 19:08
Fluffy']Yea Giga.... Saw that in Nf the Other day.... :P

Edit: If it was on mars/mercury that would explain the no names :p .But anyways still dont think a Lowtech Pe could ever kill me.... :rolleyes:

this is hilarious really :lol:

clash of egos :p

saddly, its only ego, nothing more...

and dargshead - excellent fights, i envy you ;)

UnderLoK
30-07-05, 16:52
Fluffy']Yea Giga.... Saw that in Nf the Other day.... :P

How about a HT PE who's drugs just wore off and dropped you with his backup Tsunami rifle? :D

Bugs Gunny
30-07-05, 20:08
Or the other HT rifle le pe who dueled him, and then hacked his 5 slot shelter :angel:

I loved both movies and i know of noone else that'll run around with -97 sl hunting people and still being the terror of a server.

LiL T
31-07-05, 04:09
Or the other HT rifle le pe who dueled him, and then hacked his 5 slot shelter :angel:

I loved both movies and i know of noone else that'll run around with -97 sl hunting people and still being the terror of a server.

Well I do try but the only place I can find people these days is at MB, I will most likely become a bit more daring and dangerous once I got a backup of armour spells etc. Its funny when people that were once ok with you try to kill you because your red, one other thing the copbots now see you when your stealthed. If you have neg -32 SL they will attack, imo that is totaly crap if its intended

Asurmen Spec Op
31-07-05, 04:20
Well I do try but the only place I can find people these days is at MB, I will most likely become a bit more daring and dangerous once I got a backup of armour spells etc. Its funny when people that were once ok with you try to kill you because your red, one other thing the copbots now see you when your stealthed. If you have neg -32 SL they will attack, imo that is totaly crap if its intended
I told you Ill make the armour tonight geeze :(

LiL T
31-07-05, 04:29
I told you Ill make the armour tonight geeze :(

I know :) but I'll be making a shit load too once I can be arsed to go and hunt some mobs for the parts, then we will have erm close to 40 - 50 sets. Guess I might have to rip those doy cabs out of my traders clan appy ;)

IceStorm
31-07-05, 05:30
one other thing the copbots now see you when your stealthed.Far as I'm aware, soul light guards have always been stealth-blind. I found that out when the Jailhouse was first put in. I attempted to stealth (Obliterator) into the Jailhouse and take a peek, only to find out that they can see right through stealth. Jailhouse guards are just inverted Copbots.

LiL T
31-07-05, 06:43
No they never have because befor patch I could stand there stealthed pulling faces at them but now they draw weapon as soon as your in LOS. It don't matter if you stealth then zone or stealth while in the zone, they still open up and I think thats wrong. The least they could do is make up some roleplay reason for stealth not working inside neocron city or copbots having there optics upgraded by CA.

Or maybe its when your SL drops below -32 or something, I only recently droped too -41 sl

Koshinn
31-07-05, 07:04
cool vid!

I get 15 fps with fraps or camtasia so I don't make vids. :(

IceStorm
31-07-05, 08:15
No they never have because befor patch I could stand there stealthed pulling faces at them but now they draw weapon as soon as your in LOS.Then it sounds like they "fixed" Copbots to behave like STORM bots (http://neocron.jafc.de/showpost.php?p=1418102&postcount=60).

LiL T
31-07-05, 09:47
bah well that just sucks lol oh well no more running around in neocron, guess I will cut about in doy and dispose of people o_O

IceStorm
31-07-05, 10:31
bah well that just sucks lol oh well no more running around in neocron,You may want to report it in the Patch #140 Facts thread. I don't see why NC would have soul light Copbot rules and DoY Guardians wouldn't.

UnderLoK
31-07-05, 15:39
You may want to report it in the Patch #140 Facts thread. I don't see why NC would have soul light Copbot rules and DoY Guardians wouldn't.

See the NC shaft-o-meter for details. :lol: