PDA

View Full Version : Pro City V.s Doy....

[PiN]Fluffy
28-07-05, 08:58
Pro City V.s Doy....

Not gonna point any Finger but Pro-City= Bees

Hornets- Anti City *cough* cough* FF *cough*cough*
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/835/

LaZyBoY
28-07-05, 09:00
Fluffy']Pro City V.s Doy....

Not gonna point any Finger but Pro-City= Bees

Hornets- Anti City *cough* cough* FF *cough*cough*
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/835/
*Sigh* please ban him for spam

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 09:46
wtf is this crap

Riddle
28-07-05, 09:51
:confused: What a crock of....

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 09:55
I was on doy alliance last night and i overheard several doy runner whine and complain about pro-city not op fighting and them being bored.

Well, let me tell you this, i personaly have no more love for opfights.
It's nothing but a paraspamming monkfest. But i don't blame anoyne for liking that. It's just a difference in tastes.

Then there's the issue of there being 3 large anticlans opfighting and just one procity clan. You can't compare the organisation of a large clan that's just atracted many new members to that of a clan that's been tightly knit for months. Then to top it off, i'm sure that this one pro city clan gets warweary a lot faster, since when they have an op there's three anticity clans waiting in line to attack it, that is if they don't attack the ops together, be it at the same site or at different ops.

I hope some of you are intelligent enough to realize it's a situation of imballance and if you want to stop being bored, either attack each other's ops and gloat in each other leetnes or make a superleet pro clan so you can whine about anticity.

Meanwhile we'll just have a blast disrupting the leveling activities at your "home" Cycrow.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 09:58
I was on doy alliance last night and i overheard several doy runner whine and complain about pro-city not op fighting and them being bored.

It's nothing but a paraspamming monkfest. But i don't blame anoyne for liking that. It's just a difference in tastes.

Then there's the issue of there being 3 large anticlans opfighting and just one procity clan. You can't compare the organisation of a large clan that's just atracted many new members to that of a clan that's been tightly knit for months. Then to top it off, i'm sure that this one pro city clan gets warweary a lot faster, since when they have an op there's three anticity clans waiting in line to attack it, that is if they don't attack the ops together, be it at the same site or at different ops.

I hope some of you are intelligent enough to realize it's a situation of imballance and if you want to stop being bored, either attack each other's ops and gloat in each other leetnes or make a superleet pro clan so you can whine about anticity.

Meanwhile we'll just have a blast disrupting the leveling activities at your "home" Cycrow.
All of doy knows of the imbalance, some dont admit it, but we all know.
On the subject of zerging however, Im really getting sick of the major clans calling zerg, Ive seen EVERY clan screaming zerg. FF paradox U4N Soldierz, yet they all say they never zerg. Zerging no longer exists, its standard tactics unfortunatly.
I agree with you about op fights, its just para para para para. I dont know why you "uber" people need para, but who knows.
Everytime you raid cycrow Ill raid NC twice :)
Im back to my judge btw, drugs are to fucking expensive

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 10:10
Funny that this is comming from someone that's in a clan that through the last ½ year has been the largest clan by a good marginal and now that there's a clan that's bigger than them they suddenly think they have skill :lol:

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 10:26
Asurmen, i still have to return you a spell. I'll try to hook up with you tonight and transfer it.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 10:27
Asurmen, i still have to return you a spell. I'll try to hook up with you tonight and transfer it.
Im on right now rambling in alliance, aparently Im crazy because I have no monks or tanks over 2.5 accounts, so I started talking about the voices in my head <.<

Selendor
28-07-05, 10:31

Omg a post where someone understands our position! Quick everyone, flame him down, this kind of post doesn't belong in these forums! :angel:

We have a lot of new members but its going well, a lot of good guys I'm meeting. Yeah it was a little discouraging when we got hit by 2 or 3 different clans at once, we couldn't seem to hold back the tide. But we will get better, and try to represent Pro City on the map as much as we can.

But on wider note, I think the decision by KK to make Neocron 2 into Pro vs Anti removed a lot of the more complex inter-faction relationships, and also as much fun from the Op war scene. Now it is just 2 sides.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 10:36
But on wider note, I think the decision by KK to make Neocron 2 into Pro vs Anti removed a lot of the more complex inter-faction relationships, and also as much fun from the Op war scene. Now it is just 2 sides.
Total agreement, however it was proven that the community, since the word FPS was in the title, didnt have the ability to handel the old relationships.

I feal the pain for pro cities imbalance, I remeber being CA on saturn. None the less I will never go back to pro. The ammount of allied PKing has drove so many people from NC its funny
Sorry to say this but you brought it on yourselves

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 10:49
Let's see, allied killers in the city:

NEG32... omg it's all Paradox alts.
and a few isolated cases.

There is no longer a real allied killing problem in the city.

eprodigy
28-07-05, 10:52
Omg a post where someone understands our position! Quick everyone, flame him down, this kind of post doesn't belong in these forums! :angel:
yeah but don't deny soldierz is quickly becoming/has become exactly what FF was before. the huge clan that uses numbers over ability. except you know without the whole... owning any part of the map thing.

and i hate FF... but i hate hypocrisy more, even my own.

There is no longer a real allied killing problem in the city.it really is a lot better. i only have one char in procity atm and I actually stood in plaza for nearly 10 minutes and was not attacked! i still wouldnt go afk there ;)

the only real 'ally' killing I see is when I log my CM spy, he is attacked by all.. I think one problem is that it doesn't make sense, all doy is one side now except that TG have an extra enemy, so if crahn and TG work together should only half of them kill the CM ?

ok what was the originaly topic of this thread again...

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 10:53
Let's see, allied killers in the city:

NEG32... omg it's all Paradox alts.
and a few isolated cases.

There is no longer a real allied killing problem in the city.
Maybe not anymore, but still what I saw has driven me away permanantly.
Neg32 should all be banned they are skilless shits who dont even run around -32 SL.
If your so fucking awsome paradox alts in -32. Dont hiding behind PPUs and stay -32, unles your scared of deing.

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 10:55
Total agreement, however it was proven that the community, since the word FPS was in the title, didnt have the ability to handel the old relationships.

I feal the pain for pro cities imbalance, I remeber being CA on saturn. None the less I will never go back to pro. The ammount of allied PKing has drove so many people from NC its funny
What's even more funny is that the only "ally" pking going on today in the city is being done by doy alts. More precisely NEG32 with Frost (Tupac) and Jyuken (Tostino)

::edit::
damn you beat me to it :lol:

Riddle
28-07-05, 10:59

Unfortunately this Red vs Blue transition will just grow, and probably become "who can bring the most players to an OP" :(

I to hated the allied Pking in Procity, but in the beginning not only was everyone hyped up on killing anything that moved a lot of people had alts in DOY and where transferring there NC chars there too. So gaining the symph from all those nibs that had to be sacrificed.

NC has settled down a fair bit now and the DOY alts are mostly known.

Now that the city is growing in runners and the clans are organising especially Soldierz tbh, DOY should be happy to have some bloody competition.

We are all here at the end for PvP and most enjoy an OP war even in its current state(thats another thread:p) So balance the sides , Don't bring 20+ against 6 guys. It is in the end very boring to kill a guy who has 6 Holy L hitting him from a string of APU's or AOE the UG till you can't see it :rolleyes:

The best op wars are the one's you have to work for to WIN not roll up destroy the enemy through numbers and move on...yawn

This is not a gripe at DOY or NC it is an observation of both sides.

eprodigy
28-07-05, 11:01
What's even more funny is that the only "ally" pking going on today in the city is being done by doy alts. More precisely NEG32 with Frost (Tupac) and Jyuken (Tostino)
and pro have had their share of doy alts to kill allies (like cyc UG:P). i think hostak all had them not long ago before they seemed to all quit.

Morganth
28-07-05, 11:13
Jyuken isn't Tostino, lol. Thats not a questionable fact, before you start thinking you are right.

I can understand the position pro-city are in, but I don't think the solution is to make the remaining clans bigger and bigger. If you don't want your enemy to bring allies, don't make your clan so big that it requires allies to stand up against. FF moaned when -uPs- and PAIN decided to OP together (only happened once mind, lol), but it was their own fault as they formed such a large clan that if we didn't have all our members on we were screwed (same for -uPs-).

Same situation now, SoldierZ are huge and they complain when FF and Paradox have to come together in order to stand a chance. Thats all well and good, but what happens is as more of each clan come online it becomes very difficult to tell people not to turn up to the OP, and seeing as its usually TG vs SoldierZ, then when all the TG members come online we outnumber SoldierZ and then the problem that was initially started by SoldierZ recruitment scheme has escalated to the state where its being pinned on us.

Can't win really, lol.

EDIT:

and pro have had their share of doy alts to kill allies (like cyc UG:P). i think hostak all had them not long ago before they seemed to all quit.

Yeah, Hayabusa or something like that is Kid Kash, and some guy called Jolly Roger died to my Melee tank when I didn't have any armour on :rolleyes:

eprodigy
28-07-05, 11:18
jynui = tostino

still neg32

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 11:22
jyuken... didnt sound right to me ; jynui = tostino ?

if so still neg32
Yea sorry I meant Jynui

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 11:23
I know full well tostino has a Neg32 alt as he KOSed me for killing him.
and I WILL kill Neg32, I dont give a damn if they are the leader of paradox.

I dont care if the allied PKing in NC has gone down, its drivin me away, I now have alot of fun as BD, even if I have to offer money for my tags just to get fights.

Morganth
28-07-05, 11:26
I know full well tostino has a Neg32 alt as he KOSed me for killing him.
and I WILL kill Neg32, I dont give a damn if they are the leader of paradox.

I dont care if the allied PKing in NC has gone down, its drivin me away, I now have alot of fun as BD, even if I have to offer money for my tags just to get fights.

I don't care if you kill Neg32, I'm not a member. Whatever actions my clan decides to take against anyone who kills a Neg32 runner isn't really my problem. I don't think they care much, provided you only attack them on a pro-city alt. If you start attacking actual Paradox characters or attacking Neg32 members when there are Paradox nearby, then it may become a problem. For you.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 11:28
I don't care if you kill Neg32, I'm not a member. Whatever actions my clan decides to take against anyone who kills a Neg32 runner isn't really my problem. I don't think they care much, provided you only attack them on a pro-city alt. If you start attacking actual Paradox characters or attacking Neg32 members when there are Paradox nearby, then it may become a problem. For you.
I wouldnt be to worried about attack paradox, not that I would, they are always in P3 and im in p1 :)
I guess its not your problem, though they do care much when I ganked tostinos Pro alt, who was attacking my clanny.
and if there are Neg32 with paradox near, Ill consider it as paradox helping the enemy. I still have some RP left in me, I wont stand for crap like this :D

eprodigy
28-07-05, 11:30
if he kos you through paradox for killing his neg32 alt that is the highest level of neocron retarded.

Morganth
28-07-05, 11:32
I wouldnt be to worried about attack paradox, not that I would, they are always in P3 and im in p1 :)
I guess its not your problem, though they do care much when I ganked tostinos Pro alt, who was attacking my clanny.
and if there are Neg32 with paradox near, Ill consider it as paradox helping the enemy. I still have some RP left in me, I wont stand for crap like this :D

1) Tostino is a special case, he'll get pissed off if a Paradox member kills him as a joke :lol:
2) Neg32 aren't enemy to DoY, so we'll consider it as you helping the city. Its your loss in the end.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 11:34
2) Neg32 aren't enemy to DoY, so we'll consider it as you helping the city. Its your loss in the end.
Rule number one.
Its Doy Vrs NC
They are NC
I am doy
thus its me vrs them.
Tell them to go back to doy if they dont want to deal with their faction ties.

Tostino is quite funny, just him getting paradox to KOS me for a day was utter shit and really got annoying, since I was ganked while fighting pros by him

Morganth
28-07-05, 11:41
Rule number one.
Its Doy Vrs NC
They are NC
I am doy
thus its me vrs them.
Tell them to go back to doy if they dont want to deal with their faction ties.

Tostino is quite funny, just him getting paradox to KOS me for a day was utter shit and really got annoying, since I was ganked while fighting pros by him

Right, if you are into RP you will realise that Neg32 are DoY spies that have ties in BioTech to insure their safety inside the city. They perform the minimal service to the city to remain a member of their faction, and therefore secure their position as spies.

If you don't enjoy being KoS to Paradox, don't do things that might require you to be, like, say, attacking a Neg32 member unprovoked.

I think they'd be more popular if they lived up to their NC1 name (although I don't think they have any of their original members anymore :( - they are Paradox :lol: ), then they really would be -32 SL.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 11:42
Right, if you are into RP you will realise that Neg32 are DoY spies that have ties in BioTech to insure their safety inside the city. They perform the minimal service to the city to remain a member of their faction, and therefore secure their position as spies.

If you don't enjoy being KoS to Paradox, don't do things that might require you to be, like, say, attacking a Neg32 member unprovoked.

I think they'd be more popular if they lived up to their NC1 name (although I don't think they have any of their original members anymore :( - they are Paradox :lol: ), then they really would be -32 SL.
I said I had some RP left, Im just another one of saturn's Red is dead babies.
I dont know why TG would care, -32 kills anti city too.

Morganth
28-07-05, 11:47
I said I had some RP left, Im just another one of saturn's Red is dead babies.
I dont know why TG would care, -32 kills anti city too.

Anyone from Saturn is a R=D baby whether they like it or not.

TG don't care. Neg32 doesn't attack Paradox, and they don't attack FF either. Naturally there are some communication errors every once in a while with FF, but that will happen whenever you have an alt from the opposite city. I think people that don't get the picture sometimes, its like they think Paradox are soft for letting a pro-city stand within a few feet of them, so they decide to kill the pro and then get a mouthful, lol.

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 11:49
I used to call him sopranino when i heard him on voicecoms.
Still neg32 and paradox have their own style in raiding the city.
-Zoneline (check)
-Friends to recover belt (check)
-"I am leet" ready in chat with alt-tab (check)

I prefer the real raiding that's done by asurmen and the r2k bunch, who actualy dare venture into the city to raid.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 11:50
Anyone from Saturn is a R=D baby whether they like it or not.

TG don't care. Neg32 doesn't attack Paradox, and they don't attack FF either. Naturally there are some communication errors every once in a while with FF, but that will happen whenever you have an alt from the opposite city. I think people that don't get the picture sometimes, its like they think Paradox are soft for letting a pro-city stand within a few feet of them, so they decide to kill the pro and then get a mouthful, lol.
Ive never had that bad of an issue with -32, they are easy kills so I never had problems with them, but Tosti getting me KOSed with them reaally made me mad.

<.< on another note Pro does get shafted but no one cares

Morganth
28-07-05, 11:52
Ive never had that bad of an issue with -32, they are easy kills so I never had problems with them, but Tosti getting me KOSed with them reaally made me mad.

<.< on another note Pro does get shafted but no one cares

Well, I've beaten both Jynui and Jyuken on my current PE, and I know Tosti can over-react sometimes. I've yet to have the pleasure of fighting you, so perhaps I should keep my eyes on pro-city alliance and pay you a visit on my PE. He's DRE just as an FYI, so that makes us enemies regardless of our clan attachments according to you.

spanz
28-07-05, 12:16
i belive main problem here is mantality of ppl playin on both sides.

For example, i have chars on both sides , while i play my Pro characters on alliance chars i can only read flames , whines , and other bullshit. Ppl totaly dont care bout playin the game actually. There is barely someone which say something which isnt flame or other total nonsense.

While i play DoY side , changes are dramaticaly BIG. You can read bout enemy movements , you can ask for rez and in same minute someone reloging for PPU to rez, finaly if you get GR camped there is always someone who will come and help you payback campers. I can type more and more.

After 2 months of reactivation my acc i feel like stay on doy side and make it my
main char just because of ppl. You can actually feel that you are part of something bigger. Not just lonely char in middle of nowhere. I know it sounds much like DoY celebrate but unfortunately its true. I came to neocron from other fps team based games (no not CS or CSS) and Pros just dont act like side of conflict. Random non LE ppl spam lots of times at alliance if there is some OP fights , they want to help , they want to fight but they dont get any anwsers. I played other games where was smthn like "alliance chat" and there was always good communication between players. So something is wrong here.

Example?

Like yesterday antis came to Plaza-2 near PP lab. Standart place to "invade" city. I thought its gonna be fun so i reloged my PE without any con setup ;) and just run there. I expected to meet at least 2-3 pros. I meet 10+ antis :)
Here i have to admit there was only ONE pro which showed up and it was PPU
(waves to cmuster)

And no , its not whine post , simply city eighter need some love or mentality of ppl. Anyways im planing to finish doy epics and move to city hopefully join one of city clans and try to help rebuild some balance in game. I know it sounds much optimistic but ill give it a shot , got nothing to loose anyway :)

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 12:21
Wanna know why pro's don't show up to those "raids" anymore?
Because it's nothing but a zonewhoring fest which we as pro's can't do in the dome, because EVERY BLOODY doy gr is guarded by 120's that'll kill you before you fully synch in. To top it off most doy raiding parties have a pro city hacker present to make sure they get the belts of the fallen pros.

And you are part of something bigger... It's exactly that bigger.

As long as pro city is the underdog i'll be pro, when doy becomes the underdog i'll move to doy again, i don't like being on the "easy win" side, but then that's just me i guess.

Riddle
28-07-05, 12:24
Wanna know why pro's don't show up to those "raids" anymore?
Because it's nothing but a zonewhoring fest which we as pro's can't do in the dome, because EVERY BLOODY doy gr is guarded by 120's that'll kill you before you fully synch in. To top it off most doy raiding parties have a pro city hacker present to make sure they get the belts of the fallen pros.

And you are part of something bigger... It's exactly that bigger.

As long as pro city is the underdog i'll be pro, when doy becomes the underdog i'll move to doy again, i don't like being on the "easy win" side, but then that's just me i guess.

Agree 100% i play all chars NC side simply because they are the underdog.

I get greater satisfaction when we win! It piss easy to join the winning side in any game.

spanz
28-07-05, 12:34
Because it's nothing but a zonewhoring fest which we as pro's can't do in the dome, because EVERY BLOODY doy gr is guarded by 120's that'll kill you before you fully synch in.

DoY is pretty much dead city anyways. Was talkin with friend yesterday if things woudl be moved back as it was in nc1 (tsu bd at PP) FA at Th , Crahn back to outzone etc etc etc , and DoY can be GREAT new lets call it hunt area , filled with 120's

On the other hand those posts dont anwser my main problem. Why Pro cities dont cooperate , why ally chat is so dead.

Morganth
28-07-05, 12:39

I don't like being on the "easy win side", as you put it. But I do enjoy playing NC and talking to my friends, which is more important than anything ingame. If that means I am TG, so be it. We get decent OP fights when we can, but lately its gone sour (I think TechNIB is having net problems from what I hear). I'll most likely move to AA when it goes to Open Beta, otherwise I just have to refine my aim in CS:S for the time being.

Hopefully when the transfer option is available from Pandore to Terra we will see more action. Although from what I gather, a lot of Pandore were DoY too. If we had sufficient numbers to form several equal sized clans (between 15 to 20 people) then we might have an active OP scene on Terra, provided that clans don't start holding hands (I am talking about both sides here, seeing as pro call SoldierZ and DoY call TG).

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 12:54
I'm not gonna waste my time on pandora unless they remove para and nerf ppus or plain remove them on that server.

Riddle
28-07-05, 13:11
On the other hand those posts dont anwser my main problem. Why Pro cities dont cooperate , why ally chat is so dead.

Allied chat feature whilst great in theory does not work.
Anti chars will have a Pro char logged on listening to it on a second computer/account and Pro will have the same with an anti spy.

With a spy effectively monitoring all chat and movement of teams, its a wasted effort using Alliance to organise raids etc. better to use team chat or clan tbh.

The whole system is flawed in the fact you can join 2 sides but even if you enforced all chars on one side you still have the problem of 2 accounts ;)

Other issue revolves around shitloads of unclanned and various small clanned runners fighting op wars with a bigger clan. Cry Zerg anyone....

Morganth
28-07-05, 13:20
Allied chat feature whilst great in theory does not work.
Anti chars will have a Pro char logged on listening to it on a second computer/account and Pro will have the same with an anti spy.

With a spy effectively monitoring all chat and movement of teams, its a wasted effort using Alliance to organise raids etc. better to use team chat or clan tbh.

It may not work for pro-city, but Alliance chat is the key to DoYs co-ordination regardless of who spies. And even if there are spies on our side, we just take it to DM.

Riddle
28-07-05, 13:23
It may not work for pro-city, but Alliance chat is the key to DoYs co-ordination regardless of who spies. .?? think you have contradicted yourself here.

And even if there are spies on our side, we just take it to DM. Exactly it doesn't work because you have to go DM

Morganth
28-07-05, 13:27
?? think you have contradicted yourself here.
Exactly it doesn't work because you have to go DM

1) How exactly have I contradicted myself? A 4 year old can't use a computer, but I can. That doesn't mean the computer doesn't work just because someone with the inability to use it is living up to their skills. Enjoy the analogy.

2)Ok, I'm sorry we have to take it to DM, but it rarely ever happens. As previously stated, DoY is co-ordinated. Even if you knew where we were heading to, you'd meet all of us at once, no drips and drags I am afraid. We aren't really bothered where we fight you. And its not like knowing which OP we will attack gives you an advantage, if we come into the OP, you run into the UG as you get pounded, and if you don't come out till layer 1 is down, how is that any different to repping into the OP when the layer goes down (which is what would happen if you didn't have a spy)?

numb
28-07-05, 13:44
I do have a DoY char I transferred from NC1 (a TS no less), but I play purely pro city because there are more people to shoot at me.

The clan decisions in NC are just crap. I asked why certain key pro city clans completely locked their outposts from all non clan and I'm told it's because DoY runners have alts in the city which go into these OPs undergrounds to kill them. DoY on the other hand have most of it's OPs open to alliance (my TS char sees mainly bonus as he walks the wastes). Why is it that DoY clans do not worry about NC city alts in their undergrounds?

I dont see what the problem is in just killing these alts anyway. The pro's currently holding ops might aswell be anti's considering the lack of support for the alliance by withholding gr access, underground access and bonus. No good for the city at all. It also means there is no OP warring clan I am interested in joining currently.

spanz
28-07-05, 13:51
It may not work for pro-city, but Alliance chat is the key to DoYs co-ordination regardless of who spies. And even if there are spies on our side, we just take it to DM.

this is exactly what im sayin about, Alliance chat at DoY is simply awesome. Ppl there are just want to cooperate. Like i sad , it took me 3mins to gather some ppl after being ganked at GR.

One spam was enough yesterday to rez one person at warzone , it was done all thru Ally chat. I never saw smthn like that at Pro side.

CMaster
28-07-05, 13:53
One spam was enough yesterday to rez one person at warzone , it was done all thru Ally chat. I never saw smthn like that at Pro side.

Doesnt help we often have people like Morganth here going "OMG you gonna REZ him lol" - OK so he speaks better than that, but pretty much anything said by a real pro over alliance gets flamed by anti alts.

spanz
28-07-05, 14:00
:S

anyways it will took me like 2 more days to complete all doy epics then gonna move to city and will try to join some clan with friend of mine.

yea i know another APU/PPU team oh well , i like monks :) I really countin for some fun in this game.

And btw respect Cmuster , you doin nice job to Pro side.

No , i dont have anythin brown on my nose :lol:

Riddle
28-07-05, 14:02
1) How exactly have I contradicted myself? A 4 year old can't use a computer, but I can. That doesn't mean the computer doesn't work just because someone with the inability to use it is living up to their skills. Enjoy the analogy.

2)Ok, I'm sorry we have to take it to DM, but it rarely ever happens. As previously stated, DoY is co-ordinated. Even if you knew where we were heading to, you'd meet all of us at once, no drips and drags I am afraid. We aren't really bothered where we fight you. And its not like knowing which OP we will attack gives you an advantage, if we come into the OP, you run into the UG as you get pounded, and if you don't come out till layer 1 is down, how is that any different to repping into the OP when the layer goes down (which is what would happen if you didn't have a spy)?

You contradicted yourself by saying you use alliance to co-ordinate but also use DM for stuff you don't want to be seen and I'm not talking about co-ordination of either side!

I'm simply saying as you have pointed out in a round about way if the alliance channel on either side was secure you wouldn't have to use DM, Clan or team chat.

You could use the alliance channel to allow others to hear an OP war or raid in action. However you can't as calling for buffs on alliance would just indicate a target to the other side.

Alliance members who are not in a clan or just loners who do not want to join a clan assume alliance channel is quiet because there are no fights.

There are lone runners who may wish to aid their side in op wars , raids etc now and again but can't because they don't know one is going on.

We all know these channels are not secure and specific chat is not done on them this is the problem. New runners have no idea of the END GAME action thats going on. Its just a shame tbh as there is more to this game than killing rats. :D

You insist on bringing this back to a them and us post, leave your faction in game and lets discuss the issue with this channel ;)

anyways it will took me like 2 more days to complete all doy epics then gonna move to city and will try to join some clan with friend of mine. Join Soldierz :cool:

giga191
28-07-05, 14:35
What fluffy is trying to say is that he got mutated into a hornet because of wasteland radiation and so he decided to 'pwn' some honey bees with his new friends

Morganth
28-07-05, 15:10
Doesnt help we often have people like Morganth here going "OMG you gonna REZ him lol" - OK so he speaks better than that, but pretty much anything said by a real pro over alliance gets flamed by anti alts.

No, I only ever come on your alliance chat when I am wanting to fight someone on my PE. I know you think its annoying/a privilege when I talk on pro-city alliance, but at least I bring some life to the channel :rolleyes:

Skusty
28-07-05, 15:13
Join Soldierz :cool:
Exactly! :D

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 15:14
The more people say they are skilled at pvp, or god's gift to conversation, the funnier their dead body looks, with arms and legs sprawled in the running away position....

Clobber
28-07-05, 15:17
No, I only ever come on your alliance chat when I am wanting to fight someone on my PE. I know you think its annoying/a privilege when I talk on pro-city alliance, but at least I bring some life to the channel :rolleyes:

You just come on to accuse people of ban evading and annoy them I thought along with your bro :rolleyes:

Morganth
28-07-05, 15:20
The more people say they are skilled at pvp, or god's gift to conversation, the funnier their dead body looks, with arms and legs sprawled in the running away position....

Well firstly I've yet to say that, and secondly I don't think I have ever died to you regardless of the fact that the first case was implied somewhere out of error.

You just come on to accuse people of ban evading and annoy them I thought along with your bro :rolleyes:

They weren't accusations, they were reminders. My bro works independantly to me thanks, and reporting him doesn't really have any effect on my gameplay, so keep up the good work.

RogerRamjet
28-07-05, 15:22
My penis is huge.

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 15:23
My penis is huge.
can I touch it?

Selendor
28-07-05, 15:26
Filtering out the flame-baits with a fine tooth comb, I think we have come down to a discussion about the difference in alliance chat. People are saying that Pro-City Alliance is unhelpful, and other people say this is because too many DoY alts are listening on it, causing trouble. Also, that people do not respond to alerts on alliance chat because they are not bothered with zone wars in the city.

I would agree with all of this. From the point of view of the biggest pro clan though, we get enough flames for our actions, and informing alliance of where we are fighting (which would inevitably mean bored runners coming for some action), is what we are trying to avoid. You say we bring too many at our fights, well do you want us to bring every other pro-city runner too? That is why we do not respond on Alliance. However, if we hear that DoY are raiding and people in the clan are bored, then they will certainly go along to help.

Since long ago in Neocron 1, the ideals have been to create your clan as a unit, a team, as it allows better organisation, tactics, and in the end more satisfaction than a general free for all. Our clan has always tried to fight alone, as does most of the big DoY clans historically. I have never called in allies for help, even when we are outnumbered. Of course there are periods when people get pissed off and start calling in the zergs, but they are not long term behaviour, they are usually responses to provocation or a perceived injustice.

On the subject of closing ops, I am aware we did this only once, I haven't seen the other pro city clans that took ops in the last few months do it much either. I think thats more of a perception issue.

I personally will be trying to take more notice of Alliance Chat, especially as I argued long and hard for KK to fix it back in Neocron 1. I think it remains useful as a warning tool (ie. "avoid Point Red, enemy grouping!") and also useful as a blunt hammer for city-wide zergs (when you don't care who knows you are all moving to cycrow because its common knowledge). But its use further than that will always be limited because of its inherant insecurity.

Morganth
28-07-05, 15:32

Gonna have to agree with you there *shudders*

SoldierZ is enough of a clusterfuck on its own, let alone bringing in random people as well (although in my experience they have little impact because of not being in direct contact with PPUs [unless they have their own that they can talk to on comms]), and seeing as they are mostly on at the same time of the day you don't really need to use alliance to bolster your numbers.

I know from first hand experience that Paradox and FF members log on at a variety of unpredictable times, therefore when we get attacked we have to rely on our allies to even be able to stand up to an OP force, let alone be able to retake it. However, once we have enough members on, we split off so we can fight on a clan vs clan basis. Its a shame everyone logs on at different times, then we wouldn't have to rely on our allies in order to survive until we are self sufficient.

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 15:32
Morganth, as i said before i don't do zoneline fighting in the city, but go to crp and you'll find me 80% of the time i'm logged in.

Morganth
28-07-05, 15:35
Morganth, as i said before i don't do zoneline fighting in the city, but go to crp and you'll find me 80% of the time i'm logged in.

Thats good then, 80% of people I attack inside the city zone before I can kill them.

I think I'll have to confirm whether you are in CRP before I go there, because of DoYs inability to add 2 with 2 to get 4, I'd most likely get ganked on my PE even though the majority of people know I am Paradox.

Plus it means I don't need to waste drugs :D

EDIT: Nevermind...

Original monk
28-07-05, 15:46
mhuahah, gotta love these OPfights

-> youre a zerger <-> no youre a zerger <-> and youre an exploiter <-> no youre an exploiter <-> well youre a HNzonelinecamper <-> nopez youre a HNcamper <-> FU and youre LE spy's <-> youre LEspy's you mean <-> after you where fucking around in our city with youre alts <-> that was because youre alts where zonewhoring in our city <-

:lol:

yust sit back and enjoy the show :cool:

solling
28-07-05, 15:46
well i think city and anti city have equal number of fighters tbh

also about the allied pking it still exists i saw on trade yestoday some clan cant remeber wich who fought soldiers mainly cuz they had ally pkers in it
and a few days ago blood if im not mistaken was all kos kos to soldierz as well

it happens when u have a few idiots in ur clan

happened to FF and paradox as well a while back luckey we sorted that and now we fight city instead

i suggest u city guys do the same u do have the numbers.

and about crp im glad all u snipers etc have fun there it gives FF something to do when we bored :D

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 15:54
Yep i think we all have fun, and that's what it's about.
However next time all the ppus come out we'll just log off for a few mins :-)

Riddle
28-07-05, 16:28
well i think city and anti city have equal number of fighters tbh

also about the allied pking it still exists i saw on trade yestoday some clan cant remeber wich who fought soldiers mainly cuz they had ally pkers in it
and a few days ago blood if im not mistaken was all kos kos to soldierz as well

it happens when u have a few idiots in ur clan

happened to FF and paradox as well a while back luckey we sorted that and now we fight city instead

i suggest u city guys do the same u do have the numbers.

and about crp im glad all u snipers etc have fun there it gives FF something to do when we bored :D

City clans fighting city clans only aids in anti city victory. Hell we are to busy fighting ourselves!

Maybe they are anti city spies sent to infiltrate and cause these clan wars......

Just kick all allied killers from clans - ZERO Tolerance!! They only give clans a bad name anyways.

Morganth
28-07-05, 16:35

I think it helped tighten the stranglehold we have on the city by uniting the clans :lol:

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 16:46
I'm sure you all enjoy that.
I remember going to the dome to be crahn, and my god it was boring.
Nobody to fight, nowhere to find procity and all there was to do was jump at the slightest chance to find a pro city op for an op war and zonewhore in the city.
It's honestly more fun to be pro... Find an enemy runner within 4 minutes after gring somewhere.

Lifewaster
28-07-05, 16:49
I think the prob stems from old alliances in nc1 , mainly TG being a large faction and being previously allied to FA , along with the perhaps RP nature of FA to band together as a faction for op fighting previously , led to the high development of co-operation between these most populated DOy factions.

In contrast the larger pro-city op fighting factions may not have been previously allied , and also tended to have clans rooted in the clan vs clan doctrine of op fighting.

Overall the main problem lies with there being only one CRP in the game , and whichever side holds this then gets a ton of lvling players there, who will have a vested interest in assisting that side in holding it.....

PvPers of the opposite side, then find they actually have more fun with this place in enemy hands , thus reducing the willingness of active pvpers from that side to actively take ops when clans find daily that members x,y,z are too busy stealthing around crp to bother with an op fight etc...

So really the game needs 2 crps , otherwise its just too much stacked against the guys who dont have it....

Morganth
28-07-05, 16:51
So really the game needs 2 crps , otherwise its just too much stacked against the guys who dont have it....

Sounds a good idea in theory, but what happens when one side owns both? We end up at the same place we are now.

Tostino
28-07-05, 16:51
Ok firstly i'm sorry for bringing this up from the dead but... That was proly the only time I have seen you out side a safe zone in all of NC2. Your clan mate keped paraspaming my Paradox hybrid and a I can't do shit to a ppu on that char so I loged the only one that I had the slightest chance to kill him on (my pro city PE), I was paraed and DBed the whole time and you came up and killed me with your PPU. Ok you just "ganked me" hope you had fun.

Edit: And I love you too Bugs :). Every time I have seen you at CRP on your spy you have died/stealthed away from 1 or 2 people (I don't stick around after it was called on alliance that pro are there cus then I don't get a fight).

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 17:10
Edit: And I love you too Bugs :). Every time I have seen you at CRP on your spy you have died/stealthed away from 1 or 2 people (I don't stick around after it was called on alliance that pro are there cus then I don't get a fight).
Because of the blue & brown/red gank squad? :lol:

Tostino
28-07-05, 17:15
Because of the blue & brown/red gank squad? :lol:
Well that, and the other 10 people looking for 1 guy that will just run away if anyone sees him (I would too if there were that many people) beacuse they all get to the spot he was last seen so fast he is fucked if he stays (not talking about Bugs atm, just CRP raiders in general).

Lifewaster
28-07-05, 17:29
Sounds a good idea in theory, but what happens when one side owns both? We end up at the same place we are now.

No you dont , because there wont be additional ppl lvling in the second area as they will stay at the first...

The problem is there isnt just a clan defending CRP theres an entire alliance with a vested interest there, versus the single clan who wishes to attack.

If there was a second CRP this alliance wouldnt be assisting in holding this second crp because they wouldnt need it.

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 17:31
Well that, and the other 10 people looking for 1 guy that will just run away if anyone sees him (I would too if there were that many people) beacuse they all get to the spot he was last seen so fast he is fucked if he stays (not talking about Bugs atm, just CRP raiders in general).
Which is why I love my reveeler :lol:

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 17:45
Tostino, get up to date man, haven been pking on my spy in weeks.
There was the period of gunnar aegirson after that and then Bugs Hunny.

And i know i'm a nib and i can only kill afk people. Nothing new there.

Morganth
28-07-05, 17:48
No you dont , because there wont be additional ppl lvling in the second area as they will stay at the first...

The problem is there isnt just a clan defending CRP theres an entire alliance with a vested interest there, versus the single clan who wishes to attack.

If there was a second CRP this alliance wouldnt be assisting in holding this second crp because they wouldnt need it.

I know for a fact that if there was a second CRP that Paradox would take it as a point of principle, regardless if people leveled there or not. Then Pro-city would try and take it, and if there were too many people attacking for our liking, we'd end up asking for help. Not because its a leveling area, but because its an OP.

Tostino
28-07-05, 17:55
Tostino, get up to date man, haven been pking on my spy in weeks.
There was the period of gunnar aegirson after that and then Bugs Hunny.

And i know i'm a nib and i can only kill afk people. Nothing new there.
Sorry i've been watching anime the past week and a half so I havn't loged on much.

Morganth
28-07-05, 18:00
Sorry i've been watching anime the past week and a half so I havn't loged on much.

Tostino likes La Blue Girl ;)

And he has his own channel in TS for it O_o

If he's not in NC, he's shaking his fist at his monitor :angel:

Tostino
28-07-05, 18:10
Tostino likes La Blue Girl ;)

And he has his own channel in TS for it O_o

If he's not in NC, he's shaking his fist at his monitor :angel:
Fuck you, i'm not into that stuff. Just beacuse you keep changing channel name doesn't mean im watching hentai or gay porn :lol:.

Morganth
28-07-05, 18:12
Fuck you, i'm not into that stuff. Just beacuse you keep changing channel name doesn't mean im watching hentai or gay porn :lol:.

Its not me, but I can only wonder why you would want to be in your own channel :p

Tostino
28-07-05, 18:13
Its not me, but I can only wonder why you would want to be in your own channel :p
Beacuse of Nate and your brother :p.

Morganth
28-07-05, 18:17
Beacuse of Nate and your brother :p.

True, I mute Nate at OP wars and ignore my bro :p

Tostino
28-07-05, 18:31
True, I mute Nate at OP wars and ignore my bro :p
I'm too lazy to alt tab to mute them. I say we paypal nate the fucking cash to get a new mic so we don't have to hear the news every time he talks.

El Jimben
28-07-05, 19:19
If anti-city are so elite, why don't they get of their comfortable 'oh-we-can-pwn-pro-city-anyday-of-the-week' crock-o-shite and join procity? It might even make the game slightly more interesting! (god forbid)

Xylaz
28-07-05, 19:28
If anti-city are so elite, why don't they get of their comfortable 'oh-we-can-pwn-pro-city-anyday-of-the-week' crock-o-shite and join procity? It might even make the game slightly more interesting! (god forbid)

cause procities arent nice...

...well antis arent really nice either, but i guess they are better than pros...

[PiN]Fluffy
28-07-05, 19:59
I make The Best threads.... :rolleyes:

Now just Sit back and Watch the Show.... :p

Morganth
28-07-05, 20:04

Because there are more arseholes in pro-city than all of London's gay bars?

Asatru
28-07-05, 20:37
olny assholes in Pro are the anti's who made pro alts for allied pking and pro allied pkers in general.

Mighty Max
28-07-05, 20:56
The only thing that comes to my mind reading through the thread:

Is it full moon these days?

Morganth
28-07-05, 21:21
olny assholes in Pro are the anti's who made pro alts for allied pking and pro allied pkers in general.

Then you've got the leader of SoldierZ, the leaders of U4N and some of the members of Suspects. So thats all the PvP clans covered, thanks for your time.

RogerRamjet
28-07-05, 21:28
Do you know Kirk Douglas has 3 arseholes? The one on his chin, the one on his backside, and his son.

Clobber
28-07-05, 21:46
Yeah damn them soldierz assholes im goin post a flame or dig at them in every thread possible just like the cool people around here. :o

honour
28-07-05, 23:29

This is the truth. we have on average 10 players active. We either get hit by a multiclan zerg or multi op attack. Granted u anti's may hate us. But, at least show some skill and only attack when we have someone on to defend. And one op at a time pls! if we could split our bodies in half and defend the 2 or 3 ops we had at one time we would. But if you get satisfaction from taking an op without any fight?

You need ur heads examined.

anyways cya at cycrow

[PiN]Fluffy
29-07-05, 06:03
^^^^ mad me lol SOOO hard. COndsidering you used to be Dark and complained about the City Zerging..... HAHAHAHA

Original monk
29-07-05, 10:10
Fluffy']I make The Best threads.... :rolleyes:

Now just Sit back and Watch the Show.... :p

hey fluffy bunny, who are you aiming at ?

dunno why you copy the sentence i copy'ed tbh

Riddle
29-07-05, 10:52
Shame its degenerated like most threads in here to Spam and ego boosting.

My clans better than yours! No my clans better than yours!. My side better than yours! NO my side is better than yours! Yawn.......

Because there are more arseholes in pro-city than all of London's gay bars?

And as for this. Wish I could mute fucking Forum channel tbh.

Xylaz
29-07-05, 10:59
WTB Slashers >>> DM me, i can pay or trade for rifles or other nice thingies

ty for attention

Original monk
29-07-05, 12:27
Shame its degenerated like most threads in here to Spam and ego boosting.

My clans better than yours! No my clans better than yours!. My side better than yours! NO my side is better than yours! Yawn.......

guess ill have to call my mate to fix things up here: YO ARNIE !

http://users.pandora.be/original/large.jpg

solling
29-07-05, 14:27

sadly this is so not true

and about having 10 active players honour aint u in soldiers and dident u guys have 20 guys online a few days ago ? i do belive so its hard being the biggest clan in the game trust me i know :p everyone wants a piece of u

Riddle
29-07-05, 14:36
sadly this is so not true

and about having 10 active players honour aint u in soldiers and dident u guys have 20 guys online a few days ago ? i do belive so its hard being the biggest clan in the game trust me i know :p everyone wants a piece of u

You gotta remember that the citycom tells you how many are on but it fails to distinguish between those who are AFK, hunting or trading.

Therefore an OP team is nearly always smaller than those online tbh

As for everyone wanting a piece of Soldierz...Bring it on :p

Original monk
29-07-05, 14:41

i can imagine its hard having such a big clan, so many people togheter whoa 8| tough mostly these guys are chill it seems, thats what i noticed when i went in cycrow underground, groups of people sitting there really quiet being so nice and calm, probably chitchatting about what they did in the weekend and all

seems cosey

Morganth
29-07-05, 15:03
You gotta remember that the citycom tells you how many are on but it fails to distinguish between those who are AFK, hunting or trading.

Therefore an OP team is nearly always smaller than those online tbh

As for everyone wanting a piece of Soldierz...Bring it on :p

I've seen 20 SoldierZ at the OP, using a CityCom is only useful for getting a guestimate on the number of members likely to be on comms.

Nidhogg
29-07-05, 15:39
Spam. Trolling. Flaming. Closed.

N