PDA

View Full Version : doy to city city to doy

moshter
27-07-05, 18:38
why can i make a newb char get him 10/10 make him anti city run all the way to the city jump on a subway in the outzone run him all the way from pp to city admin hq and activate evry gr on the way when i try this the other way pro city to doy i cant make it to the front gate why is that?whats that all about?will it be fixed is this an exploit or a bad game error? is this a slant aginst pro city?will it be looked into?im back and curious to these things.

Mighty Max
27-07-05, 18:52
Dunno why you can enter p1 and not Doy, both is about the same difficulty.

It's no prob to get Plaza as an LE, its not difficult to enter DoY City center as an LE, you just have to watch your steps.

Once inside as non LE noob you'd better not meet anyone. On both side.

Obsidian X
27-07-05, 19:16
If you look at people's sigs, you'll see that many feel the game is heavily biased to Dome of York. The fact that DoY is almost inpenetrable without stealth/PPU support is one of the reasons people feel this way.

moshter
27-07-05, 20:12
If you look at people's sigs, you'll see that many feel the game is heavily biased to Dome of York. The fact that DoY is almost inpenetrable without stealth/PPU support is one of the reasons people feel this way.
i see and hear that i got my tg noob alt logged off at the ca hq now.ive heard this alot and am begining to see this slant for myself, any reply from kk on this salnt or no slant issue?

Mr Kot
27-07-05, 22:22
There's always hacknet....

...and stealth ;)

sanityislost
27-07-05, 23:54
Doy is fairly easy to PK in once u get the GR in the FA sector.

Best way to get is to enter DoY from the TG entrance, just make sure once u go
down the lift you get off on the bridge or you will get ganked by the guards.
From there its just alot of running and healing now and then.

SiL ..:..

CMaster
28-07-05, 00:05
Doy is fairly easy to PK in once u get the GR in the FA sector.

Have you not palyed since Patch 131 (shaft pro city patch) where FA GR got 4 guards?

[PiN]Fluffy
28-07-05, 00:23
Ok but now... Once in the City we cannot do anything Killing wise unless you bring an army bcz of the Holy Hell of Copbots and Guards.

But

On the Contrary while Doy may be a bit more difficult to enter you can basically run around freely without worying about guards killing you.

sanityislost
28-07-05, 01:25
Have you not palyed since Patch 131 (shaft pro city patch) where FA GR got 4 guards?

lol that i didnt know about.....yep NC got shafted with that patch ;/

SiL ..:..

Nullvoid
28-07-05, 02:23

ah yes, the pleasure of gr'ing in to buy some antigamma bones only to be back in th 3 seconds later asking for pokes. My thoughts were something along the lines of " you know I could swear there weren't any guards here a week ago..."

Toxen
28-07-05, 03:53
Its not fairly easy to move around in DoY as there are guards either side of every zone line there aren't in NC. there aren't Guards at every GR.

I hearby make an official request and proposal that Elite Storm bots be placed at Pepper Park Exit GR, Ind A. Lab GR, Outzone Mutant Pool GR, Outzone Streetworks GR, and that two of the guards in Oz station are move to stand beside the GR. Also that Pepper Park 1 GR have two screaming horse security stationed next to the GR. Do I have a second.

Bugs Gunny
28-07-05, 10:18
Toxen, there's no point.
KK has their idea of fairnes and ballance and even though it might seem a bit off to everyone else, they're sticking by it. If anything happens i would like the dome guards removed at the genreps. Less guards means more raids. Raids are fun.

I must thank lupus for the change on the doy bots, it's a lot more bearable now to travel there.

Dargeshaad
28-07-05, 10:25
Toxen, there's no point.
KK has their idea of fairnes and ballance and even though it might seem a bit off to everyone else, they're sticking by it. If anything happens i would like the dome guards removed at the genreps. Less guards means more raids. Raids are fun.

I must thank lupus for the change on the doy bots, it's a lot more bearable now to travel there.
It seems sometimes that Lupus is the only person at KK that has any realistic idea of what's actually going on ingame

Asurmen Spec Op
28-07-05, 10:25
Remove all guards