PDA

View Full Version : a better place

moshter
27-07-05, 18:10
i want to go to a better place where things i remember are still there nc1 can i get there how can i redownload it can i remake chars there where do i pay? i hear the pop is almost higher there and growing i think a few of my old buddys r there or r going there {back} is it monotered at all?if the pop is growing there do the devs see they might have given up a good thing and keep it?these questions might have already been asked but im just now back after nc2 came out i took a year off came back paid for all my acct moves and find out nc1 still exsits with a bigger better pop is this true?im not spamming im not flaming im ASKING thats how u learn.so before u bash in this thread plz i just have questions in my PERSONAL opinion i like nc1 better and i miss it so just kinda like to know the answer to these questions

krynstone
27-07-05, 18:26
Moshter...please use better grammar, spelling, and for that fact english...I have cringed reading your threads. It actually is hard to read what you have written, though I can make it out. Everyone has spelling errors etc, but at least put some effort into writing plain english in the proper manner:)

Bugs Gunny
27-07-05, 18:32
He's been all agitated and pissed off about the bugs in nc2 for a few days now. And i can't blame him.
Downloading nc1 on this pc myself.

Mighty Max
27-07-05, 18:32
There should be your answeres in there

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=126833

(just a few threads below tho)

moshter
27-07-05, 18:48
i see old threads for peeps that want to go back to nc1.the main one is pepole are to cheap to pay for nc2,sooo if its any better for those flamers ill continue to pay for my 3 nc2 accts and play on nc1.so ur screwed flaming me for that,work and im sure youll think of somthing else cesar {kk} will continue to get there coin.

Mighty Max
27-07-05, 18:56
huh?

I dont see me flaming anywhere in this thread....

You'd notice it.

PS: Maybe it would be a clever step to just shut down your computer and just do something else till your frustration is back to yellow or green state.

moshter
27-07-05, 18:56
Moshter...please use better grammar, spelling, and for that fact english...I have cringed reading your threads. It actually is hard to read what you have written, though I can make it out. Everyone has spelling errors etc, but at least put some effort into writing plain english in the proper manner:)
you cant find anything to flame me about other then my grammer? [ edited ]

RogerRamjet
27-07-05, 18:59
[ edited ]

That literally is the best come back i have ever heard.

All i can tell you about NC1 is the population is rising, however the only input since NC2 that KK give to the NC1 server is keep it running, thats all.

Tostino
27-07-05, 19:01
All you need to do so people don't get pissed is this. <--- Now look at that!! I have a space after my periods.

RogerRamjet
27-07-05, 19:03
Can we please dispense with all this grammar police shit? tbh.

Major Havoc
27-07-05, 19:13
All you need to do so people don't get pissed is this. <--- Now look at that!! I have a space after my periods.

I have sex after my wifes periods O_o

Tostino
27-07-05, 19:21
I have sex after my wifes periods O_o
I knew I shoulda tryed to word that different :p.

krynstone
27-07-05, 20:36
lol...that's great:)

Bugs Gunny
27-07-05, 20:40
Hey krynstone, if you were to see moshter irl, you would definitely be able to spell: "OH SHIT, A RHINO TANK WITH ARMS AND LEGS !!!"

I think his RL comeback is a lot better than his comeback on that post of yours. I'm sure 99% of you would never be able to get to where he is now, let alone be alive after it too lol.

krynstone
27-07-05, 20:44
Glad you appreciate his comeback too. I was rather amused by it. Too bad rl experiences of that sort really have no bearing on this topic.

Nidhogg
27-07-05, 20:53
Cut the spam and grammar policing, and Moshter, take another look at the forum rules please, there's a link to them at the bottom of the page.

N