PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet drop items

ArgieD
27-07-05, 14:26
Greetings!

I was wondering if anybody has an idea what the hacknet drop items are useful for and which ones can be used to cst/rec something out of them.

Also, do I have to go for higher than 80/80 mobs if I nedd something good? The lowest mobs that drop something are 50/50s. Are they any good for?

Any website holding this info? Anywhere I could refer to?

Cheers

Argie

cMz
27-07-05, 14:48
You can put spine parts 1-6 into a recycler and get Codebreaker mark-5
You can put spine parts 7-10 into a recycler and get Codebreaker mark-7

You can find how many to put of each on this page: http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/recycling.htm

I dont know about the codefragments or what they are called, but I think they should be used to construct some new items.

Mark-5 Codebreakers can be used to get items from factions that is not your own. Mark-7 Codebreakers I havent found a use for yet.

ArgieD
27-07-05, 14:54
CMZ, you're a top notch Forum member, pal!

Cheers, that's exactly what i needed

Cheers!

Brammers
27-07-05, 15:20
The only that drops in hacknet are spine parts for making code breakers, and computer junk. And the computer junk is worthless.

Rare code fragments 5 and 6 are in the low and mid level security logins. I've not found the other rare code fragments yet, although IIRC one of them is supposed to be dropped by the Phoenix NC bossmob.

I'll have a blast in hacknet later, as I've not really had a good poke around since the last batch of patches.

imper1um
27-07-05, 16:51
Still looking for spine 5 I think, I'll have to login to chek :p

Tickles
27-07-05, 17:19
It's nice that computer parts drop inside a virtual system made of code :rolleyes:

CMaster
27-07-05, 18:02
A clanmate (who now left the game) says he got rare code "snippets" from TH bridgelink.