PDA

View Full Version : [Brainport] More exciting money sinks!

Noone important
27-07-05, 13:02
So ive been thinking, how about having GMs make you a cool building in the wastes for a huge price. (prices can be discussed)

So you want to RP a drug dealer? NP!! Buy a crackhouse/whore house for 50 million credits!!

Or how about create a mini race track that you charge people to drive in! only 60 mil.

Maybe a dueling arena, sorta like a small stadium with seats(dunno if its possible)

Or maybe just have a house of your own in the wastes with your name tagged all over it!

IDEAS PEOPLE IDEAS.. I think this will lead to more RP, better the economy, and most important of all.. MORE FUN!!!

ps: sorry nid for posting in wrong forum, but everyone checks this first.

CMaster
27-07-05, 13:06
I want to own the Twister.

Riddle
27-07-05, 13:18
The only problem i can see is we would run out of space as people would never sell them once in their possesion, so more runners would request further building placements. Rinse & Repeat.

How about Clan apartments on a GRAND scale?
you buy them like Furniture but entire buildings :) Never happen but would be cool.

You could add to them to make them even bigger , shops , Medicare, Venturewarp, gogos, Genreps etc . etc.. Within a certain size mind you!! or some would take up entire zones :p

Making them expensive will only delay the effect and i can't think of a solution to your own building :( I mean if you could buy TH you would wouldn't you ;) but every other runner would want a TH equivalent and before long we got building to building landscapes.

Noone important
27-07-05, 13:24
or how about you have to pay rent :D

dont pay the bills it gets demolished. id love to see gun fights too, like one turf on the east side of the map vs the west side

nobby
27-07-05, 19:57
I bet unless they hire new staff, they wouldn't bother to add something like that into the game...

Me thinks they should just sell to sony...

THE_TICK!!!!
27-07-05, 20:04
cmaster after all ive done for you out in IO6.. you should be ashamed !!! trying to take my twister club :p dont let packin PE see you hangin round his club.. i heard he takes it personal :angel:

giga191
27-07-05, 20:05
I want a house on the small hill outside cycrow (near the gr). I want lockable doors and windows + an indoor ladder to a stationary turret on my roof.

Dribble Joy
27-07-05, 20:08
Too much everyday stuff can be got for free, things like ammo, boosters and things need to cost stuff. Money sinks are useless unless people use them.

CMaster
27-07-05, 20:36
cmaster after all ive done for you out in IO6.. you should be ashamed !!! trying to take my twister club :p dont let packin PE see you hangin round his club.. i heard he takes it personal :angel:
What good is a club if there isnt anyone in it with ya?

Mr Kot
27-07-05, 21:56
Maybe a dueling arena, sorta like a small stadium with seats(dunno if its possible)
There's one in the canyon. If it makes you feel any better you can stand there rattling a tin and charge people entry.

naimex
27-07-05, 22:02
The only problem i can see is we would run out of space as people would never sell them once in their possesion, so more runners would request further building placements. Rinse & Repeat.

How about Clan apartments on a GRAND scale?
you buy them like Furniture but entire buildings :) Never happen but would be cool.

You could add to them to make them even bigger , shops , Medicare, Venturewarp, gogos, Genreps etc . etc.. Within a certain size mind you!! or some would take up entire zones :p

Making them expensive will only delay the effect and i can't think of a solution to your own building :( I mean if you could buy TH you would wouldn't you ;) but every other runner would want a TH equivalent and before long we got building to building landscapes.

actually for that first part with buying a building and not just an apartment.

I cant see why this wasnt done a long time ago..

when you buy those fancy lvl 3 plaza apartments there are 2 doors you cant open..

why not make those doors openable and have sort of a triple size apartment.

vpreztap
27-07-05, 22:11
before any of this i would like to see multiple people able to share an apartment.