PDA

View Full Version : Old Oz and Pepper Park Clan apts

Toxen
27-07-05, 02:52
First of all anyone got any screenies of em from NC1 post em.

Secondly where are they ingame now. I think they should be at the smuggler in pp3, but I don't even know if there ingame anymore. Would be nice to see them. I mean TG and FA clan apts were converted into standard buyable apts so why not the PP and OZ ones? personally I quite like having apts out their, I am 3 Oz apts (One Dre epic) and 2 PP apts. and would certainly like something a little larger out there and prehaps the lift entrances in oz3 opened up.

eprodigy
27-07-05, 03:24
yeah i liked the crahn clan apt

Tratos
27-07-05, 09:32
Pepper Park clan appartments are the same appartment as the one with the grill thing next to the door, the one with only a single floor.

eprodigy
27-07-05, 09:58
oh ive never owned one of the normal pp aparrments i see...

i havent been crahn in nc1 obviously for a long time but i recall a larger version of the sleazy oz for clan apt...

Skusty
27-07-05, 12:10
Make the PP and OZ clan apps as the biggest apps you can buy as TH and TG canyons...

Riddle
27-07-05, 13:08
Used to like me old PP3 starter appy, I went TSU a long time ago :p

Had like shit loads of cabs for starter, iirc it was 8 unlike others who got as little as 2.

saw keys for sale for PP appys in PP3 near the spell smugglers.

CMaster
27-07-05, 13:22
No, you cant get locational PP appartments, just level 1,2 and 3.
And while most NC1 clan appts are now availble as level 2 or 3 of their respective locations, OZ ones arent.

Riddle
27-07-05, 13:27
No, you cant get locational PP appartments, just level 1,2 and 3.
And while most NC1 clan appts are now availble as level 2 or 3 of their respective locations, OZ ones arent.

I meant the normal ones , sorry not the clan appys. :angel:

Toxen
27-07-05, 13:59
Aye this puzzles me now, PP Clan apts are still in game, as are the rest of PP apts, Oz Starter apts are still in game, as are the Dre epic rewards still located in the Oz unless your one of the lucky gits that manages to get one located in plaza. TG and FA clan apts are still in game... so why not the Oz Clan apts any GM's, Dev, Nid wanna comment on this? just wondering is its been an oversight would really love to see oz large apts.

Skusty
27-07-05, 14:03
Had like shit loads of cabs for starter, iirc it was 8 unlike others who got as little as 2.

You seen TG big apartment? ;)

Riddle
27-07-05, 14:57
You seen TG big apartment? ;)

No.
But got a second account setup now so will be venturing DOY side.
All four chars in NC at mo. Can't be arsed to move them tbh.

Is it nice? :D Maybe a TG clan will take me up :)